[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the most terrifying, inexplicable thing you've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 20
File: nightmare.jpg (205 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
nightmare.jpg
205 KB, 600x800
What's the most terrifying, inexplicable thing you've experienced?
>>
File: livinlikelarry.jpg (20 KB, 379x365) Image search: [Google]
livinlikelarry.jpg
20 KB, 379x365
Smoking weed with ETs.

Shit was cash man.
>>
>>17345695
I saw a blue orb of light slowely move through and out in front of my face watching tv
>>
ball lightning
>>
>>17345732
did it like the show?
>>
>>17345695
had to much acid and found out I used to be a samurai that died by a katana
>>
>>17345695
this board
>>
>>17345695
Panic out of nowhere. Feeling like the end is literally right now and you're about to die for literally no reason.

It's eerie and it makes no sense.
>>
>>17345759
Not this board per se, but OPs who are not faggots. It's terrifying. I'm used to roleplayers and autists, really good and genuine shit is inexplicable and terrifying
>>
>>17345768
You sound like a skitzo
>>
>>17345695
Talking to the voice.

>>
>>17345768
That sounds like a textbook panic attack and is definitely not paranormal, though you should really check with a professional.
>>
>>17345695
being brought into this world
>>
>>17345743
Same, but I ate mushrooms and chilled in the woods until I started having flashbacks.
>>
Finding a 2 and a half page story about two of my friends having gay sex under my desk at school
>>
>>17345695
probably when i had a panic attack before knowing what the fuck it was

thinking you're gonna die is not that fun
>>
>>17346567
I used to write shit like that in school. Every male was yaoi material. Damn, good times.
>>
>>17346040
No, actually it just sounds like ordinary idiots role playing a panic attack. Panic attacks are the fakest, gayest thing ever. Just an easy catch phrase to help get sympathy, prescription meds, and welfare.
>>
>>17345732
>>17345740
Similar things. My brother and I saw similar blue/electric ball float through our house it was cool.

No weed involved either, so no herpderp
>>
>>17348520
You've obviously never had one, what a childish and ignorant thing to say.
They suck and I most certainly never wanted any of those things.
They are demonstrably real and well documented.

TL:DR? go fuck a tulpa, retard.
>>
The empty feeling that you get when someone you loved and who loved you back doesn't love you anymore.
>>
>>17348548
r u jk?

love is a 2 way street pall
>>
>>17348520
I'm fairly certain that I've had panic attacks on multiple occasions but this is the first time I've ever mentioned it to somebody. Can you please tell me what I'm doing wrong? I trust you, anon. You're clearly very smart and you can cut through the bullshit.
>>
>>17346000
>skitzo

I hope you don't think that's how it's spelled and you're just joking.
>>
Psychoses
>>
>>17345695
Benadryl tripping. Not recommended to anyone. Conversations with people that weren't there, hearing people in the other room, little bug like things on every single surface scuttling around, saw my mother (who wasn't home at the time) dead on the couch and then levitating over it straight upright, tried using a TV remote on my xbox, dropped the actual controller and saw it shatter and plastic shooting out all over the room for like 3 minutes, and to top it all off the constant need to pee but unable to. Worse than when I had a bad trip on acid seeing myself naked and wet getting slashed all over with razor wire. I had a deep cut on my finger and I guess it's all I could focus on. Got a bandaid and was all good from then on. Benadryl though.. never again. Did way too much to be fair but even so, not worth it at all. Do cough medicine if you're desperate for a high
>>
A demon tried to force a door i was closing back open.
>>
2 week drug induced psychosis during which I was in a jail cell.
>>
Playing card games with three friends. half way through I notice the fifth man in the room.
>>
>>17348676
I almost said who was the fourth idiot but then I realized in fact it's ME who's the idiot.
>>
>>17345695
Your image is creepy. It looks like it's looking at me in the thumbnail, but when I open it its eyes focus on something else.
>>
File: incapable.gif (3 MB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
incapable.gif
3 MB, 600x800
>>17348705
I ran my face through the deep dream-thing a few times.

I am trying to make it into an animation now.
>>
>>17345695
>inexplicable thing

I've seen shit you wouldnt believe. Strange beings, animal skulls coming out of objects surrounded by flames, but everything had an explanation.

I myself am supernatural and am quite fond on my supernaturality
>>
File: egodeath.jpg (26 KB, 350x324) Image search: [Google]
egodeath.jpg
26 KB, 350x324
>>17345695

I've had an ego death while on Magic Mushrooms...

>Find some shrooms while walking in field
>"Sweet"
>Pick them, take them home
>Chilling at home in room by myself
>Eat shrooms with some orange juice
>Go eat dinner, I think i had steak, Come back to room
>Listening to some Pink Floyd and Disturbed etc
>Get some nausea from shrooms and feel sick
>Think "OMG what if those weren't P.cubes, but they were poisonous"

And yeah, that's how it started... Ego deaths aren't very fun.
>>
>>17348866
*tips fedora*
>>
Well this happened a few years ago but was still pretty terrifying for me.

>be drinking with old gf and brother
>all we had was Jim beam
>took one shot and was over it
>can't stand Jim beam, just not my cup of tea
> end up being the sober one.
>of gets really drunk, end up taking care of her until she passes out on my floor.
>brother passes out in his room
> finally decide to lay down next to gf
>all the lights are off
>after a few min decide to turn on light in adjacent room because fear of dark for some reason.
>as I walk in room absolute fear takes me over, have no idea why
>then I see the outline of what I can only imagine to be a grey behind the couch.
>wtf.jpg
>slowly inch towards the light while keeping eyes on the creepy motherfucker.
This next part was what convinced me it was not normal.
>the second I turned the light on to get a glimpse of 'it' I instantly feel light headed and begin to lose consciousness
>feel myself fall backwards then darkness
>when I finally snap out of it and wake up I find myself laying exactly where I fell.
>back room light was on
>it was off before I layed down with gf.

Couldn't explain what happened that night, not my first time dealing with that mofo either.
>>
>>17345743
This actually sounds cool. I wanna take enough acid to see my past lives. Shit..
>>
I woke up as the number 3 once and had amnesia that lasted 3 hours.
This was all at 3am and the thoughts existed seconds before I found a clock.
The only thought on my mind was "I am three, I am god of three"

My vision became all blurred and my head felt as though it was going to explode.
My body felt as though it wasn't real, I didn't know it was me until 6am rolled around and the memories came back.
>>
>>17348520
My first panic attack came after my mum died.

I woke in the night, sweating started pouring off me, whiting out, buzzing my head, spent an hour or two puking.
Yeah but no, it's not made up. It's a physiological over reaction to some kind of stimulus.
>>
Ayahuasca
>>
File: 1489096599940.jpg (191 KB, 484x484) Image search: [Google]
1489096599940.jpg
191 KB, 484x484
I was dreaming that I was on the run, I suddenly woke up and I could see something staring at me from around the corner of my room, it looked like it had one of those old small video recorders for a head as I could see some sort of red for eyes, but I'm not even sure. I had the feeling something was watching to see how I'd react in that situation of being on the run.
>>
Someone ripping a Jace, the mind sculptor
>>
>>17349154
Fucking hell m8
>>
>>17345695
I've seen this with my own eyes.

>what a deja vue

I knew i would post this when i first saw the peacock years ago

Wtf
>>
>>17349265
Me again it was salvia divinorum
>>
>>17345695
Present during a school shooting
>>
Watched a dark/black creature climb down a tree just outside my house. Slept in my sister's room for 4 years after that incident. I was 10 when this happened.
>>
>>17345695
sleeping paralysis and bad trip on acid
>>
>>17345695
It's not terrifying, but definitely the most inexplicable.

When I was very little I vividly remember my brother and I staring at the sky and seeing people and faces in the clouds right after a wind storm. The most prominent one looked a 'pirate' (years later, I realized that he just looked like someone from the 1700's). I know I was little but this felt so real, I remember being absolutely awestruck by it. Honestly, it's the only reason I believe in a God right now, tb h.
>>
>>17349271
Damn care to give any more details?
>>
>>17349457
It was the MPHS shooting, marysville wa, I knew the shooter somewhat actually, really popular kid. Great at sports. I was in the cafeteria, heard popping, sounded like someone popped a balloon for a second, then when I looked I saw him firing a gun, I didn't actually see them get shot, just him fire a round or two. I was maybe 200 feet away or so. Sort of blacked out and
Came to when I was like falling over while trying to get out the door, I was wearing slippers and lost one and fell,
Had a couple people like run over me.
>>
>jolt awake from nightmare
>sit up and catch my breath
>something grabs my shoulder and tries to pull me back down
(Theres an open space on that side of my bed)
>panic and start punching the hand
>feel something land on my bed and slide off
>pitch black so i cant see shit
>freak out for a few hours
>fall back asleep

This happened twice before i started sleeping on the side of my bed that has a wall behind the headboard
>>
>>17349075
Any more stories?
>>
>>17349888
Tarantula nest under your bed brah
>>
>binging on pcp for a couple weeks
>physically and mentally DESTROYED
>get a fuck ton of acid slipped in my drink at a party for no god damn reason

that was difficult. took a couple of days for me to stop tripping. never felt more uncomfortable in my life.
>>
During my first deployment to Iraq we were out on a presence patrol in a particularly bad region of Mosul. So we're all heads on a swivel, and dismounted in one of the worst areas to be in (FNG LT wanted to do soft knocks)

I'm walking around with my tank commander and the loader, when suddenly we hear a scream. Not just a shout, no. A shrill, bone chilling scream, the likes of which you would expect to hear out of a mother as she watched her child get gutted in front of her.

So we high tail it over to where it came from, expecting something terrible.... To be honest, what we found was worse.

There before us was a man.

Crab walking.

In a ditch.

He looks at us. We look at him.

What seemed like an eternity passes before he finally breaks the silence, by letting out another horrible shriek, and crab walking back towards what I assume was his house.

We were so dumb struck, we didn't even know how to react. And to make matters worse the LT wanted to investigate. After some careful prodding (Mainly everyone, including the terp saying we should get the hell out of here), he finally relented.

And we noped all the way back to the FOB.
>>
A catheter.
>>
>>17348884
you failed to describe what the ego death felt like so I don't believe you actually had one
>>
>>17348520
what a dickhead you are.
>>
>>17348673
which drug?
>>
>>17348884
i'm fascinated by the concept of ego death, i've experienced it, it was terrifiying but i couldn't be more grateful
>>
>>17350651
could you describe your experience?
>>
Preface: I was on acid.
>>Be me
>>Take acid with a friend and wander around the city?
>>Sounds like an afternoon.
>>Hippie offers to double the order on the conditions that we take it all right now
>>Fuckitwhynot.jpg
>>Make our way to a playground as its starting to kick in, sun going down into twilight.
>>Other hippies already there having same idea
>>one is there in particular who i had a brief run in with my first night ever tripping in the city.
>>Somehow I knew I would see him again.
>>We all are amazed by the coincidence, decide to hang and trip out in this dope ass playground
>>Climb and play, cutting loose
>>This shit is REALLY kicking in
>>I see everyones auras. Hippies put on some cool music.
>>The one I had seen before, we'll call him Dance
>>Cause this guy has moves like you wouldn't believe
>>His friend puts on a song he likes. He decides hes going to dance for us.
>>WHAT THE FUCK is this LIVE!? Super Bowl performance quality dancing. This is the kind of shit viral videos are made of.
>>His LSD enhanced aura makes it look like fireworks are going off as he moves
>>mindblown.jpg
>>By the end of the performance, I feel shakey, jittery, unable to contain myself, like coming down from the most intense drug imaginable... but i'm still really high on acid
>>They change the music so everyone can cool down
>>Strange music... music i've never heard before. Never heard anything like it.
>>Odd chords that you can feel in your heart. Chords that make you feel like something might be wrong.
>>Groove anyway.
>>Suddenly I realize that I don't know who i am, and don't know what i've been doing for the past 30 seconds
>>Alarmed by this realization, I snap back into focus.
>>The whole group has hazy glossed looks over their eyes, making gentle sways to the rhythm.
>>No ones talking. No one even looks aware. Like everyone is in trance.
>>Everyone except Dance. Who calmly sits on a nearby bench, moving his arm to the rhythm.
>>Cont
>>
>>17350678

>>Even with one arm his movements seem almost otherworldly, so perfect in execution.
>>I think to myself "You're on acid. Take mental reference before you freak out. You don't want to be THAT guy."
>>look around
>>"No, my friend looks clearly unaware of reality. So is everyone else here. That is weird. That is certainly weird."
>>I look back at Dance. My brain feels like something is pulling on it from the inside.
>>I feel myself sinking back into confusion again. Like all knowledge of self is rapidly slipping away.
>>Shake it off and keep staring at Dance. I dont want to accuse him, but I do show on my face that i feel something is very wrong here.
>>Dance speaks up. "You like it? Total energy manipulation. A little something i've been working on since the 1800s"
>>1800s... wtf did he just say that
>>"I could teach you, you know. If you're willing, I'd be willing to. How about it? All this power...."
>>His hand does a wavy gesture towards two of the people from his group, and on silent cue without looking at him, they just start making out.
>>He looks back at me. "Well?"
>>I briefly consider the implications. Thoughts of "is this just the acid" are out the window at this point.
>>I'm suddenly overcome by powerful conviction. Robbing fellow humans of free will is wrong. Always.
>>Thx, gut feeling, you're always there for me
>>With new determination I reply "No."
>>Dance grins an amused grin and flicks at the girl who had started making out, who suddenly starts laughing.
>>"Fine. Suit yourself. But you should still stay around and party. This is just around the time of night that things start getting interesting."
>>I slowly back away, not sure what to think.
>>I look around. Its very dark. LSD in my brain starts responding to my paranoias.
>>I suddenly feel like we're being surrounded by dark vibrations. A hoarde of negative entities, hungry for our energy, held back only out of respect for the one before me
>>cont
>>
>>17350746

>>I left my backpack and personals hanging in the rope gym.
>> Have to climb to retrieve my items.
>> Whole time I keep getting this mounting feeling. It gets stronger and stronger.
>> A base desire to just go limp. To stop thinking. To let myself go completely.
>> By the time I reach my backpack it's all I want to do. The intensity of this compulsion to just stop thinking and let my body go limp is unreal. Every movement is a trial of consciousness.
>>I collect my things and grab my friend, shaking him. "C'mon, we're leaving."
>> "Hzznuh...? Wha...?"
>> Shake him harder. "We're leaving!"
>> "Oh...okay...." He looks like hes just waking up.
>> Then suddenly, everything stops. My mind is clear (except for all the acid)
>> I feel as if I've been pushing against a wall for the past 5 minutes and the wall has now just disappeared.
>>The music turns off. Dance calls out "Oh... before you go?"
>>Dance gets up and steps up to me, eye to eye.
>>"I wanted to apologize. I never meant any harm."
>> I feel almost like a different person. It warms my heart to hear his apology, despite the stark contrast in our paths. "I accept."
>> His eyes light up, like it means so much to him. "From brother to brother... love spans centuries."
>> I don't know what he means. But i feel like I totally know what he means.
>> Dance lets us leave with a happy farewell.
>> I skate off into the night with my friend in tow.
>> 20 minutes later I rapidly descend into madness on a street corner
>> Overcome with delusions of rapid spontaneous evolution
>> Overcome with grief for a rapidly dying planet
>> See hundreds, maybe thousands of my own deaths passing by like pages in a flipbook
>> Descend into a horrible introspective nightmare
>> Lose everything I brought with me
>> Lose my friend
>> Wake up in the hospital strapped down to a gurney
>> Was that... legit acid?
>> Is it weird I want to find that Dance fellow again?
>>
>>17350814
pretty crazy man. acid unlocks some weird shit inside of you. Dance sounds like....I don't even know what to call it. NOt something evil but not something good either. I'd also be interested in talking with him
>>
>>17350866

Absolutely it does. I'm not sure what exactly to think of him either, other than overwhelming curiosity. And a desire just to see him dance again. Incredible.
>>
>>17350814
I've had that same page flipping death sequence happen to me before. That's why I can't even smoke weed without losing my sanity anymore. It's like I'm just witnessing death until it's mine and infront of me. Makes me wonder what the true flow of time is and how am I observing it.
>>
>>17350814
He was probably just an experienced with LSD and was fucking with you and the acid made it seem synchronistic.

The apology was probably genuine, in that he was sorry for fucking with your head while your were in a dazed state and really high because coercion is never consensual even as a joke.

The darkness was the fear from his projected apology and you fighting with the just acid or this dude being some kind of timeless god. The doubt made you freak out.

You should have said yes.
>>
>>17350012
underrated post
>>
File: Yuuzhan-Vong.jpg (196 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
Yuuzhan-Vong.jpg
196 KB, 1500x1000
Saw a tall grey like 10 years ago in my sleep, paralyzed and all. He was like 6'3 and stood at the door looking at me with a shit eating grin(as much as his mouth allows him to grin anyway, but it was definitely there). I felt utterly helpless and he was just pure evil that was about to hurt me and there was no one to stop him. Woke up screaming my lungs out. The whole ordeal probably lasted about half a second. I'll never forget that.

The other thing happened last week, it was inexplicable but I was not terrified in the same sense like with the grey ayylien. Some background:

Throughout the last year or two I occasionally imagined committing genocide, torture and massacre against reptilians, because I happen to believe what the researchers say, i.e. mass child ritual sacrifice / children being eaten alive. I fantasized about what it would be like to perform torture on reptilian children in front of a group of immobilized adult reptilians to see their reaction and film the whole thing and send the recording to whatever homeplanet they have or colony or whatever. See how they like it. Mind you I'm really pissed off while imagining this, I'm picturing myself killing and hurting these creatures in first person, really intense murderous emotions. Torture with electricity, fire, jackhammers, eyegouging, dismembering, forcefeeding the adults parts from their chopped up children, things like that. See how they like it.
>>
>>17351288
Apparently something must've picked up my emotions last week and tried to possess me. At first I felt dizzy and wanted to lie down and take a nap really bad. Didn't know what was happening. Then I felt a presense that wanted to 'come in'. That thing felt disgusting beyond belief, it's personality if you will, it's soul, it's as if a part of you is merging with the insides of a demon, a gargoyle. I ran to the kitchen to get some knives and I urged him to come and get some.

I remember growling things like 'I'll send you to hell where you belong', 'I'll kill you I don't care if I die, I'm not afraid of you, show yourself'. 'You will not possess me'. All in all delusional stuff. I saw his face in my mind(see pic in previous post, guy on the left), his eyes were yellow and he had a blank expression. My strength disappeared and I fell to the floor. I could barely take a christian orthodox painting from the shelf, dragged myself to the laptop and googled a St Cyprian prayer in a slavic language and read it out loud as best as I could, which is what saved me from this invasion. Thing went away, the convulsions stopped.

Fast forward a few days, picking up groceries, suddenly hear a loud whispering in my head that lasted a couple of minutes. The only thing that I heard properly was the words 'I see you'. Stupidly look around, obviously there's no one there, still got a bit freaked out though.
>>
While i was reading this thread I heard the wind howl weirdly loud. Then when i said "its just the wind" something heavy as hell landed on the roof.
True story im legit scared you guys
>>
>>17351480
>howling wind
>colossal bang

Get that broken tree limb of your roof as soon as you can or it'll rot it out and cause an expensive leak.
>>
Talked to god on dissociates. Shit was pretty cash
>>
>>17351480
So what's on your roof, shit banana?
>>
What could one do to protect themselves from ghosts and/or possession?
>>
I took a huge nasty shit and it was odorless. Nothing wrong with my olfactory senses either it just didn't have a smell
>>
>>17345695
One time I was thinking about space, I was thinking about where did all the gas and molecules and what not that make up everything so far in known space come from? Was it all one giant mass before? Does space truly go on and on and on? How do we know if we aren't just a part of a neuron of tumor in some aliens brain? What is life...what is everything..
>>
File: 1332528191_big2222[1].jpg (191 KB, 993x1024) Image search: [Google]
1332528191_big2222[1].jpg
191 KB, 993x1024
>be kid
>go bicycling with best bro at the time
>he takes me to the edge of a river off the beaten path
>nice, cool, sunny day
>we sat in a trellis-like area with benches overlooking the river for a minute
>then as we went back for our bikes, I felt as if all the oxygen had been sucked out all around me
>i thought i was going to die. i tried to tell my friend but i could barely speak. He didn't realize how serious it was.
>my friend appeared normal
>i struggled with all my might pushing my bike away from that river
>all i knew is that i had to get away from this fucking place or i'm going to die here
>i could barely breath. i felt like i could black out any minute. it felt like forever until we got back to the beaten path again and i felt fine, like nothing happened
>never visited that place again, even though it's only a few blocks or so from my house
>like i said, it's a few blocks or so, but every time i search for it on Google satellite maps, it's not there. it's like... it never even existed.

i never had an attack like that ever since. i would go back now after all these years and GoPro it on my bike only if i could ever find it again. i will keep trying though.
>>
>>17345695
>Fall asleep relatively early one night
>good sleep, from what I remember
>wake up in the middle of the night
>suddenly feel something lightly hitting the top of my head
>what the fuck
>feel a second thing that feels like a hand touching my face
>heart attack material
>reach for phone for some light
> it was my own hands, I'd fallen asleep on them and couldn't feel them.

Yep.
>>
>>17345695

Seeing your mom naked
>>
psychosis
>>
>>17352026
hah I've had that quite a few times, my own stupid numb hands flopping around and slapping me in the forehead. it's like they're saying wake up you stupid fuck we're dying over here. actually jumped out of bed once because it played into a nightmare I was having. my hands created the nightmare and then slapped me in the head to wake me up so I didn't kill them from laying on them.
>>
>>17351716
Bible and a bullet to the brain
>>
>>17352679
That would be a sick band name bruh
>>
1200ug bad trip.
Defies any form of explanation.
>>
/x/ is the most terrifying thing someone could experience
>>
>>17345695
gangstalking...? powers coming out for a little while accidentally couldn't control it, hate myself, live like a shut in now, bad idea
>>
>>17345695
the love of my life
>>
>>17345695
attempting life with the love of my life
>>
>>17345695
Love. Being willing to die for someone else is fucking weird. I don't think I'll ever feel like that again.
>>
>>17345695
pity fucking....
>>
>>17345695
actually hurting all the wrong people in my life, having my experiences and achievements passed off as someone elses retarded I dress up as a fag I do fuck all feel bad for me cause im not hard at all and im a pedo pity party I cosplay my own mom shes pretty badass etc
>>
When i was a kid i had a series of panics attacks where i was certain something was stalking me. I bathed with my door open and avoided being alone because when i did i saw all sort of strange creatures approach and lay with me. My dad used to give me sleeping pills because otherwise it would be impossible for me to rest.

Eventually i though those monsters where my friends and i got over it.
>>
File: 1452366337398s.jpg (9 KB, 211x246) Image search: [Google]
1452366337398s.jpg
9 KB, 211x246
>>17353212
>>
This.

>At a music festival
>The band I'm watching has pyrotechnics
>Toward the end of their first song, the fire spouting out of this cone thing on stage reaches the roof
>The stage and roof of the audience's area catches on fire
>Hundreds of people panic and start pushing and shoving
>Someone comes over the intercom, telling everyone to be calm
>As the audience moves, I grab my friend and we're pushed against a wall, in a giant crowd next to the exit.
>There are firemen, but they can't get to the flames because of all the people
>The flames start to spread to the walls of the semi-outdoor music hall
>Everyone stampedes like mad cattle. Trying to move is like swimming through a mudslide or something
>I can hear nothing but the roar of flames and people screaming
>Eventually, I don't have to fight for the exit, I get caught in the crowd rushing out
>As I'm running out of the audience area, I see people jumping over something, or running around it
>The woman in front of me screams as she is swept into the tide of people
>I only have a moment to see

Two people were trampled to death, and 23 were hospitalized due to wounds inflicted by the crowd.
>>
>>17353212
>im a pedo pity party I cosplay my own mom shes pretty badass etc

Dude.._ what?
>>
>>17348639
This is one of mine. I took 48 of those once and ended up blacking out. After the medical show it took 10 years to finally stop seeing invisible spiders.
The worst experience was taking too much DMT. I literally felt like demons were sucking the life out of me and I was emotionally and consciously "trapped" in a paralyzing fear and feeling completely distraught. It took all of my might to remain conscious. I remember pixels were floating away from my vision representing my life.
That trapped feeling is probably the epitome to emotional possession.
>>
>>17350678
>>17350746
>>17350814
TL;dr fucking drug using faget
>>
>>17353331
Nice contribution, faggotron
>>
>>17351294
pretty severe schizo you have there anon seek treatment
>>
Someone made me smoke smething telling me it was weed and had the worst trip of my life, didn't reach strong hallucinations but was convinced i was dying, i had to lock inside my room for three days in panic and now i'm still managing to beat the fear of losing control/killing myself/doing harm to someone
>>
>>17353331
Learn to spell
>>
>>17353573
I'm with this anon, please seek for help
>>
>>17350030
>a fuckton of acid without consent or knowledge that you're about to start tripping
Sometimes the scariest shit is plain old human evil.
>>
This may sound like a joke but I am serious.
I was at my parents' house and in that situation of half awake half sleep, I moved my arm and I punched someone in the ballsack. I immediately woke up but obviously there was no one around.

I hope it was just a dream and not a pedo.
>>
>>17350079
was he nekid?
>>
>>17348884
False
>>
>>17348520
What nd asshole.
>>
>>17353593
Faget is a funny version of faggot, you newb asshole
>>
>>17348639
damn anon how much did u take?
>>
>>17351294
Schizo alert
>>
>>17353110
>>17353121
>>17353139
kek
>>17353155
other kek
>>
>>17353212
LMAO
>>
>>17348520
Shite b8 m8
>>
>>17345695
A cork began to levitate in front of my eyes before being tossed across the room in my family country house. This was a year after my grandfather died, and I was a child, but there was another witness. It terrified me.

I would learn later we had a team of painters quit from ghostly experiences, and guests that told us something strange was happening. There was also a picture taken by some Spanish friends of mine with a distortion in one of the windows, which I recently saw.
>>
>>17346032
what?
are you saying?
>>
>>17348556
no it isnt
>>
>>17353212
seek help.
>>
Not the spookiest thing, but it did happen just now while I was stone sober, reading this thread.

>be on train
>text mate to meet me once im off
>glance out window at stop
>sign says 185th
>'i'm at 185th mate give me 5'
>couple stops pass
>look out window again
>185th
>two minutes since time stamp on sms
>>
This.
woke up at three in the morning.
start fapping, I dont know why,
Room is pitch black, I felt several presences in my room, I got up in a panic and turned lights on, no one but me. After that I Didn't sleep for a good 48 hours.
>>
>>17353331
I bet you were taught by DARE and other people who think that the instant you use drugs you become retarded.
>>
>>17353763
Kek
>>
>>17354511
I use drugs but I accept the fact their main purpose is to trigger hallucinations, and as such don't cancer up otherwise interesting boards with my clearly drug induced hallucinations.

But then again, I'm not a giant, cockmongering faggot.
>>
Yelling into the whipping void of a hurricane for my cat as tiny tornados ate the tops of the giant pine trees in my backyard during Hugo. The rain was fuckin sideways, man, it was weird.
>>
>>17349075
the concept of encountering a grey/extraterrestrial in some nondescript or everyday place is probably one of my worst paranormal-related fears

this story fucked me up
>>
I once saw two men in masks stop in front of a neighbor's door (I live in an apartment) and stood there mumbling something to themselves. Finally one of them knocked on the door and it opened up slightly. Some dude from the other side asked what the password was. One of the masked men leaned over and said. "Ooooorrrrggyyyyy". It was pretty spooky. I'm pretty sure they weren't having an orgy in there, I didn't hear anything sexual, just mumbling. The walls are paper thin. I did smell food tho.
>>
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 1089x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 1089x1936
>>17348520
Nah it's real. Vey similar to a heart attack. Chest tightness and pains, tachycardia, rapid heart rate, dizziness, blurry vision, unexplainable and irrational feeling of dread. I was predisposed to it as a child but did have an actual attack till I smoked too many dabs one night and overheard and autistic dude speaking in youngest about how he wanted to kill my friends and I for getting his friends high for the first time. Shit sucked.
>>
I saw a banshee once. Shit scared me so bad, I cant sleep when I think about its face...
>>
>>17354833
Had a panic attack when my trucks lights died on a highway, couldn't see anything, had to slow down and hope to god I didn't pull over into the mountainside (in va)
I started sweating, felt like I was going to pass out and couldn't breath. No phone, no way to see, miles from even a rest stop and I had never been in the area, I was just driving through va. I started hyperventalating and suddenly o got so fucking angry, I started slamming my fits on the steering wheel and passed out pretty quick. Woke up , daylight, cops tapping on my window, they gave me a lift.

Shit sucked, I'm terrified of having a car accident so just trying to find a spot to pull off had my head pounding and my heart jumping hard.I was so scared somone would just fly up and rear end me..

TL;DR I'm a pussy
>>
>>17349075
Had almost the same exact shit happen man
>Be in bed asleep
>Wake up needing to piss
>Walk back to the bathroom and take a giant leak
>Start heading back to bedroom
>While I was walking back to my bed I see something duck behind my couch
>Confused I look to my bedroom and see that my dog is still laying down
>As I start turning back around I blank out
>Next thing I know it's morning and I'm laying facedown drooling in the bathroom floor
It was fucking weird and I still don't know how I got back into the bathroom unless Ayy
>>
>>17354865
Liar
>>
>>17345695
waking up from a dream 16 times in one night
>>
>>17354906
Call me a lair all you want, I know what I saw
>>
File: Lair_front.jpg (81 KB, 345x400) Image search: [Google]
Lair_front.jpg
81 KB, 345x400
>>17354914
LAIR!
>>
>>17346962
fagggggggggggg
>>
>>17354918
I hate when fuckin lairs flood our board. This place feels more like a den to me.
>>
>>17348547
Not that guy but ill take a wild guess and say your a dumb bitch?
>>
>>17348520
I've only had one and it was on a crowded NYC subway. No real feeling of dread, just the tachychardia and dizziness. Could have been a heat thing I suppose. I sat down and waited 5 minutes and walked to work.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 640x480
>>17354918
>>17354920
>>
>>17349096
Sounds like a brain problem. Not even joking.
>>
>>17345695
Meeting a Tumblrina SJW irl
>>
>>17345743
>>17349081
Never seen a past life but while tripping on mescaline, i lived out all my possible alternate lives up until my current age at the time in this life. Except the ones where I died before that. Really glad I didn't end up joining the military like I almost did now.
>>
>>17354708
Did the cat live :(?
>>
>>17354947
I live in Berkeley, CA. Seen them IRL plenty of times. Actually know one.
>>
>>17348639
I agree. I had a trip like that with all of those symptoms. I remember at times I felt like I had to put out conscious effort to breath
>>
>>17354914
Ok I will you are a liar.
Please provide a story of how you saw a banshee? You probably saw an old crackhead at the park.
>>
As a child I had recurring nightmares about a clown named X.
>razor sharp teeth
>chin was stained red against his porcelain white skin
>No nose. Think voldemort
>no eyes at all but i knew when he was looking at me
>flashy silver and white outfit with a large red X on it, stained completely in blood
>long, sharp, jagged nails
>beat up shoes that sounded like they used to squeak
>shrill, almost comedic, yet eerily deep voice. If that makes sense?
His voice had very deep undertones, but he spoke in a high pitch and had a disgustingly comic laugh.

In every dream he'd have me in a circular room full of mirrors that were covered in blood. He would torture my family and friends and force me to watch.
Eventually, I could swear I was seeing and hearing him outside of the dreams, in the corner of my eye, whispering gibberish into my ear, or callin my name.
Whenever I'm under a lot of stress, primarily when I have something to be guilty about, I'll see him.
Never directly though. Always through a reflection, or in the corner of my eye, and a few rare times I saw him in a crowd.
I dont let it affect my life, I've learned to deal with it with some help from a very close friend.
Being honest, the last time I saw him was about a month ago.
There's a story about a single point of actual contact I may have had with him but I won't tell unless someone is actually interested.
>>
>>17355062
I'm interested. Maybe a demon?
>>
>>17348884
U = faget
>>
>>17355068
Demons don't exist. Grow up.
>>
>>17355070
Fite me on the astral plane faget.
>>
>>17355068
To be honest that's been my go to answer for years about him.
I'm not a religious guy. But I do believe in evil.
And I 100% believe him to be a pure embodiment of whatever may or may not be considered evil.

Now about two years ago, my fiance started dabbling in witchcraft, she's now a practicing witch but ive never put much stock into it. It puts her at peace so whatever.
My fiance, we'll call her Alli, has been helping me cope with X since I was 20, so about 5 years now.
I would tell her when I saw him, and she'd tell me it's all ok and blah blah. After she started practicing her craft, she decided to try and we other means of helping me.
She did some small rituals to cleanse the home.
Burned various herbs and scrubbed all over.
That kind of shit. And I'll be honest it made me feel good. Peaceful.
One day, after seeing him behind me in line briefly in the reflection of the bank window i was at, i cam home and told hrr about it.
She said maybe I should contact him.
I almost slapped her. Why would I want to talk to him?
Eventually she talks me into it with two close friends.
Cont.
>>
>>17355101
Ever think about strengthening yourself spiritually? Like someday being able to tell it to fuck off. Become stronger than it.
>>
>>17355101
So we're at my table with some candles lit, incense burning, etc. She's gotten a Ouija board set up.
Once again, these are not something I ever put any type of faith in. They're a children's play thing as far as I'm concerned.
After warming it up for a bit we start talking.
Meet a friendly fellow who lived in our apartment. Cool. I'm still feeling like it's all bullshit, but whatever.

So we're proceeding and then I see him in the reflection of one of the glass candle jars, standing next to the fridge. Great.
So I tell Alli, and she starts directing questions at X.
No movement's.
Alli gives up after about 10 minutes thinking maybe he doesn't want to talk.
All of a sudden I get this urge. This dark feeling selling up inside of me. Like a pressure that just started to build and build.

My heart feels like it's collapsing in on itself, and I'm frozen dead in place.
And all of a sudden I move my hands back onto the board; everyone follows suit.
I let out "Do you mean me any harm?"

The slider moves to yes.

Everyone turns white.
"What is your name?"

X.

What do you want?

And it spells my name.

At that point we close the connection and I literally sobbed hysterically in my room for ten minutes until my fiance calmed me back down.

I ignore him whenever I see him. But knowing that he wants to do me harm is unnerving. I dont think he can or else he would have by now.
>>
>>17355111
After the whole ordeal I put a bit more faith into the whole witchcraft idea and spirituality. Alli is currently working on a personal grimoire and I'm slowly gathering supplies and gems. We decided to try keeping a positive aura around us.
We have a four year old kid, so we can't have this kind of spirit around us and feel secure.
>>
>>17355136
Good that you're learning. I personally practice chaos magic now but I have some experience with witchcraft from when i was younger. Only had one spook ever try to fuck with me and I've stayed in haunted places before.
>>17355025
>>
>>17355144
What's the appeal of chaos magic? I personally haven't read much into it, but I was interested in finding out more.
>>
>>17355136
Your story gave me the spoops. Gonna try to sleep now
>>
>>17355152
It strips everything down to the basics.
>>
>>17355152
Good story too by the way.
>>
>>17355158
I may do some research into it tonight. It sounds like a very focused practice.
>>
>>17355165
Thanks. I might have missed a detail here or there, but the general idea is there. I've apparently been followed by what I think is a demon since I was a child.
>>
File: tmp_8125-73828166621774912567.jpg (135 KB, 600x836) Image search: [Google]
tmp_8125-73828166621774912567.jpg
135 KB, 600x836
>>17355168
Awesome, hope you learn a lot. You'll probably run into some absurd shit, but that's just part of what you need to start looking at reality in a different way. Its more of a philosophy than a religion.
Hail Eris!
>>
>>17355170
At least taking steps in the right direction. Hope you get stronger than it. Study and learn to take control of your reality.
>>
>>17345695
Your mom.
>>
File: 1444460522674.jpg (100 KB, 500x609) Image search: [Google]
1444460522674.jpg
100 KB, 500x609
i worked in a mental health facility for 2 years

>lady was brought in 11pm
>screaming at the top of her lungs that she was pregnant and was about to give birth to the anti-christ
>obviously this was untrue as she was skinny as all fuck
>insisted she not be left alone
>we lock her in isolation room anyway
>i'm given duty of checking her every 10 mins
>won't stop screaming
>after about an hour of checks, the screaming stops
>check again
>naked, spread legged on the ground, floor is COVERED in blood
>press personal alarm instantly to get door opened
>stares at me while staff are coming and cradles an imaginary baby in her arms
>everyone completely baffled how she's still conscious

i took a week off after that
>>
>>17355202
sorry i forgot to add that she was examined and found to have no injuries whatsoever so the blood was a mystery, i believed they tested it and she wasn't on her period or anything, it was too much blood for a period anyway, i had to mop it up afterward, there was like a bucketful maybe
>>
>>17345768
Could be a mental disorder. Seek help my friend.
>>
>>17349269
Doing Salvia has made me get crazy Deja Vu too haha. I did it 2 years ago and still get it all the time.
>>
>>17345695
I saw slender man in the corner of my room when I was 7 my mom told me it could have been a angle.....yeah right
>>
>>17355641
sorry *Angel* I meant to say.
>>
/thread
>>
>>17345732

Ball lightning. Very cool.
>>
>>17345741
yes
>>
>>17354932
never heard of a joke?
>>
>>17349096
yeah that's a problem
>>
>>17350673
Not the anon who you replied to, but I experienced what I everyone around me told me was egodeath later, I had about 5g of some hydroponically grown mushrooms which I blended up in a milkshake and ate. The experience was pretty different since I forgot who I was, where I was, where I was going with my life, what I wanted to do with my life, what my purpose in life was, and those losses in memory weren't a one time thing throughout my trip, I was constantly forgetting these things throughout my trip, and kept asking myself these things over and over.
>>
>>17345695
Not really inexplicable, but weird...When I first left home I moved into a shitty bedsit (one room apartment for our burger munching companions) and had to share a bathroom with an elderly Polish guy
I'd be about 17-18 and would smoke weed, drink whisky, and this gorgeous half russian girl used to come round and lay on the bed smoking weed with me. (Nothing much to do with the story, just I was too shy and inexperienced to try anything with her. So to younger readers: just try it man. She might have freindzoned me but I never even tried, she was the type of girl who wouldn't have minded even if she wasn't into it, it wouldn't have affected our freindship. Regrets man regrets.)
Anyway, I was an alcoholic in training, and at that age even an inept gimp like myself could get some action more in my league, so I brought girls back sometimes and actually fucked them. Seriously, younguns, I hear a lot of whining on this site about unrequited love; one day you will look back at the age of forty and realise there were cute girls everywhere at that age, some of whom wanted you to fuck them. You were just too busy pining after unattainable beauties who were probably bitches anyhow.
The old guys bedroom was next to mine. One day I went to use bathroom and stuck to the mirror was a hand drawn notice about the size of a postcard.
A crudely drawn "all seeing eye" (a pyramid with rays coming from it with an eye atop/within) and in capitals above and below.

>"I SEE YOU!"
>"DISGUSTING BEHAVIOUR!"

Not long after I found a small turd outside my bedroom door. It could havebeen a dog but I suspect old Ndzredzski may have been the culprit.
>>
>>17348639

haha pussies

1200mg benedryl is fun, if it wasn't for the body load

literally hallucinating a computer and shitposting while smoking imaginary cigarettes and putting them out on my pillow and then realizing i'm just laying there drooling lol
>>
>>17353250
whats the paranormal in this faggot?
>>
>>17345700
topkek
>>
>>17354828
I've seen similar things, especially around philly
>>
watching lain, holy fuck what a mistake
>>
>>17353265
this is why u gotta kill anyone who ever pretends to be you, its not hard either, most ppl are retarded pussies
>>
>>17356607
especially pedos
>>
work
>>
sitting in my dump of a house for holidays having ppl I care bout actually wonder why I give zero shits about them
>>
feeling bad that I don't feel bad
>>
>>17356446
Yeah wow anon, that sounds like so much fun. Definitely worth the loss of brain cells.
>>
>>17356705
Does diphenhydramine into neurodegeneration?

Seriously curious. anon I'm quoting seems to be memeing on.
>>
This is our final day on Earth and I'm not even scared. I've just kind of accepted it. I just want to get it over and done with now.
>>
>>17356718
The effects of the drug do make your dopamine receptors fire on all cylinders, which can burn them out permanently, resulting in the inability to feel as happy or to enjoy things at all.
>>
>>17356719
Quit being a faggot.
>>
>>17356719
same here, anon. kissed my parents goodnight and they looked at me like I was crazy. iI didn't have the heart to tell them.
>>
>>17356719
>>17356748

Dunno bout you guys but I've been a wreck all day. Fucking cried in class infront of 30 students ffs. I'm still hoping it's a meme desu senpaitachi
>>
>>17356759
It's no meme.

This IS it. NASA even confirmed it this morning.
>>
>>17356763
somebody fucking wake me up. this has to be a nightmare.
>>
>>17355776
Seen it before! What a rare and spectacular thing to witness. The explosion was so cash
>>
>>17356768
I'm not even gonna try and survive desu, just gonna sit on the beach and watch the show. Fuck it.
>>
1/2

> been on a bender over new years
> about a dozen of us are chilling at my friend's house, having some beers/barbecue and tapering off the bender
> around sunset (8pm) friend remembers he has some acid left, enough for a tab each, suggests that we all drop
> we drop, I don't feel much but I've taken a lot of drugs in the week prior and I've had at least a dozen beers over the afternoon
> keep swimming, drinking and chilling until about 2am
> everyone spreads out around my friend's house after midnight, it's a big three storey mansion on a river bank. My friend's room is on the ground floor, there are four spare rooms upstairs and there's a pool house thing with some day beds/futons in it
> I end up by myself in one of the spare rooms upstairs trying to catch some sleep
> sleep is evasive, I feel hyperactive for some reason but it's nice to lie in bed and stare out the window at the stars
> finally start to drift off to sleep as dawn approaches
> suddenly jerk awake to a forboding sound... it's like a loud groan but it sounds pure evil
> sit upright and see an outline of a demonic face at the end of the bed
> all of a sudden feel compelled to walk down to the river bank, as though I have no choice but to do it
> there's a girl in my group of friends, Sophia, who always has weird reactions to drugs. when she gets drunk she enters a sort of dissociative state, when she takes MDMA she goes really quiet and introverted, when she has coke she gets really empathetic. she's a strange girl generally but she's pleasant and usually good fun.
> for some reason I know that she's sitting down at the river bank, even though I can't actually see her
> I leave the spare room and go downstairs. I pass the pool/pool house where a few of my friends are sprawled out, fast asleep/unconscious
> the river bank is about 50m down a hill from the pool house
> there are trees along the bank and a small jetty
> Sophia is sitting cross-legged near the jetty, facing the river
>>
>>17356838

2/2

> as I approach she says in a low voice, "the sins of the fathers keep you awake don't they?"
> my grandfather was an assassin who killed a number of high profile targets between WW1 and WW2. He was English but never had any particular allegiance, he merely offered his services to the highest bidder. He died suspiciously in India. A coffin containing his body was flown home but nobody ever actually confirmed that he was in it.
> I grew up thinking my father was a businessman who traveled a lot for work but I later found out that he was a black ops soldier. He died while on deployment but it was all kept secret and we didn't find out until some months later since the mission he was on never officially existed.
> anyway, Sophia doesn't know any of this but it's not unfathomable that she could find out
> then she says, "a ring forged of death carries more than just blood". I look down at my hand. The only jewellery I wear is a ring that belonged to my grandfather. It was forged from gold that was paid to him to kill a French diplomat.
> Again, no reason why she would know that and she was just speaking in general statements but it was getting sort of creepy
> I sit down next to her and she looked at my face
> she looks peaceful and almost playful
> "you are born of liars and murderers but you do not speak their language"
> I start to think that maybe she does know more than she should about my family
> "what the fuck do you mean, stop talking in platitudes", I say
> "the stench of death is so strong in your blood that it protects you. when you are an arbiter of human life part of you becomes death itself"
> "I'm not an arbiter of human life, no one is"
> she just smiles and starts walking back up towards the pool house
>>
>>17356763
Can't seem to find anything from NASA stating this to be the case.

Help me out here?
>>
>>17356793
>>17356768
>>17356763
Enlighten me/post link
>inb4 too sad to describe
>>
>>17354923
>your
>>
I'm scared
>>
>>17356763
>NASA even confirmed it this morning.
the same guys promoting the globe Earth? lel
>>
>>17351838
best post in thread
>>
>>17350450
this
>>
>>17356847
Scary shit mayne.
>>
When I was six I drowned at the sea, it just scooped me about 100 meters in, I have been swimming since I was 2 and I fought the currents for what felt like half an hour trying to get back to the beach. I woke up on the beach and only a couple of minutes have passed and I was dry. When I walked to where my family was they were still setting up camp with the umbrellas, putting on sunblock and stuff.

I think it's what you call a quantum death.
>>
>>17356763
>>17356719
How long to we have left?
>>
>>17356966

11 or 12 hours depending on location
>>
>>17356748
>"Mum, dad... Someone on /x said the world will end tonight.. I-I love you..."
>"quit being a faggot anon you have school tomorrow."
>>
>>17345768
That happened to me a few months ago, but it was location related.
>>
>>17356969
Thanks anon.
>>
>>17356866
It's a joke. Nice dubs tho
>>
>>17356847
a lot of the things she said sound like bible references - I'm pretty sure the "liars and murderers" reference comes from the book of John, the "sins of the fathers" is definitely biblical.
>>
>>17357470
She isn't particularly religious and I don't think she was being prophetic (everything she talked about was in the past). The weirdest thing is that I knew where she was and she was sitting in exactly the same place I had seen her in my mind when I was woken up. The bizarre shit she was saying could just have been due to drugs but the whole scenario spooped the fuck out of me.
>>
File: Scouts Stories.png (652 KB, 3840x1820) Image search: [Google]
Scouts Stories.png
652 KB, 3840x1820
>>17345695

My stories from another thread.
>>
>>17345695

The amount of autism on /x/
>>
>>17348520

I used to think the same thing till I experienced one
>>
Leaving my Uncle's I saw a beach ball sized white orb of light fly through the woods, straight through the trees and limbs at between 60-100mph. I don't know if it was a UFO, a spirit, or what. At least two other people saw it including my mom.
>>
>>17357903
that display is unreadable
>>
>>17358015

You can always open the image in another tab.
>>
>>17345768
i know this reply is old and whoever posted it probably isnt watching the thread anymore but i get this a lot and its awful
im like 90% sure its because muh mental illness shit and thats almost worse than it being spooky and paranormal.
i can be walking down a lit hallway int he comfort of my own home or even lying in bed with my bf and suddenly ill be sweating with fear and being bombarded with thoughts/images of unsettling shit

i dont know why its one of few things i havent brought up to a therapist. i always assumed im just a pussy
>>
> first time moving out of home, share flat with 2 other guys
> few weeks in, roaches start coming in from the flat next door, cant keep food in the house, stressing out to fuck
> have to leave hall lights on in the hope that they brightness will put them off from coming in the flat
> start dreading going home from work, can't sleep anymore, awake for 2 days at a time
> start experiencing "sleep paralysis" multiple times a night because of lack of sleep and stress, where after nodding off, the mind wakes up, but your body doesn't and can cause hallucinations. Can look around with your eyes but can't move or talk
> happens 3 times in one night, wake up in my dark room, can't move, try to scream, terrified. Spend rest of night awake til i go to work
> day 3 of no sleep, nod off and wake up paralysed again, only this time i can see someones feet blocking the light from underneath my bedroom door like someone is just standing outside my room.
> become terrified to sleep even though i'm fucking shattered
> day 3 of no sleep, nod off and wake up paralysed again. Become aware of something at the end of my bed.
> dark cloaked human shaped figure sitting on the end of my bed. Shitting myself
> figure straightens up a little like it's realised i'm watching, and slowly starts to turn around to face me
> properly wake up and bolt to the lightswitch. Nothing there, a hallucination.
> moved out 2 days later
>>
>>17345695
>What's the most terrifying, inexplicable thing you've experienced?
While I was driving on the highway with my wife during a thick fog, the car was suddenly surrounded by a powerful blue glow. We heard a really rapid "Wawawawawawawa" sort of pulsing sound like in a cheesy UFO drama.

Eventually it went away. I started laughing because she was terrified and thought we were about to be abducted by aliens.

I have no fucking idea what happened though. My best guess is some sort of emergency vehicle passed by and I couldn't see it. My wife is still scared by what happened. She doesn't have an explanation for it either.
>>
>>17358480
P.S. The sound happened suddenly and it seemed like it was near us. It ended suddenly as well. I didn't hear any other sounds accompanying it.

The blue light completely surrounded the car.

The sound didn't sound like an emergency vehicle's siren, but it was just as loud.

The fog was very dense, and I couldn't see very far around me. But I would know if another vehicle were nearby.

The more I think of it, the more I am just amazed. I wrote that off as nothing, but I really, really can't explain wtf happened.
>>
>>17350814
Dance guy sounds sorta like Nyarlathotep desu
>>
>>17356847

Has anything else happened since? This is weird as fuck because, unlike 99% of the shit on /x/, it actually sounds plausible
>>
>>17356768
>wake me up inside
>>
When I was little I used to see very bright white dots move between two mountains. I thought they were UFOs but was convinced by family that those were airplanes. They usually moved in one direction, but one day one reversed direction in mid flight. I am an aerospace engineer now.
>>
>>17345695
Good thread.

MOAR
>>
My accountant being fully at ease
>>
Hmm well ive lived a rought life. Ive overdosed, been shot at, seen spoops and a ufo, but ego death is a bitch. Ego death by far. The scariest thing that happened to me. This one time tho i was tripping on too much robotussin and i was trying to go to my girlfriends house (on foot) but i forgot where she lived so i called her and she was trying to give me directions and i realized i had no idea where i was and i couldnt read street signs cuz when ur on too much tussin ur eyeballs tremble. So i had to sit in front of someones house for like 6 or 7 hrs for it to wear off. Had her on the phone as long as possible. Shit sucked
>>
>>17354511
Well you clearly do, you fucking fuck
How can anyone take your posts seriously when you've been hitting acid all night?
>>
>>17354886
This make me kek hard dunno why, thanks anon
>>
>>17345743
Me too. I'm not lying. Except it was 25-i, a different psychedelic. The guy who tried to convinced me of that is a liar. I even went to the west coast because he told me too. Good trip but only because I made it so. Despite him.
>>
>>17354828
Wait, are we neighbors? I swear I saw the same thing. The sick part is the masked dude with the password was so short. I swear man, he must have been a child.
>>
>>17359486
I used to be a robo addict. That shit is evil... That's the best word I have for it.
My most horrifying experience was on 2 hits of acid and 2 brownies when I felt like I died, met God, encountered demonic entities that deceived me and then I opened up hell to demons to come in and haunt me, then I descended into hell and was "tortured" for a couple hours. Needless to say I've been somewhat traumatized since
>>
>>17358507
>it actually sounds plausible
A seventeen year olds shitty fiction sounds plausible?
Fucking retard.
>>
>>17350079

fucking inbreds man, so much inbreeding there.

they'd keep the retards caged in little dungeons under their houses & shit, really fucked up.

the whole middle east should be glassed.
>>
>>17348520

I ran into a faggot like you who voiced the same stupid opinion. I got him to drink an entire Mio Energy (approx 1000mg caffeine) squirted into his rum and soda.

>he didn't know I put it there

he doesn't talk shit about anxiety attacks anymore now that he knows what they feel like :)
>>
>>17345732
I've had that last year. I was on my laptop, in the living room. Then suddenly this spherical orb appears next to the TV for a second. It happened again when I was on my computer. But I never felt terrified. it was just interesting.
>>
Not really terrfying but sometimes I'd have "feelings" before shit happend. Like once I went suburb rabbit hunting with some friends and I had a "feeling" I should leave my pellet rifle at home and just share a rifle with a friend. I did and sure enough we got pulled over by cops and had our rifles taken away. Other stuff like that has happend. Nothing too crazy but enough to either make me think time is a repetitive cycle and we remember a bit or something.
>>
YOU'RE STILL ON THE TRIP, PLEASE WAKE THE FUCK UP, MAN!

Oh shit I think we're losing him... Can you he...
>>
>>17350973
Same with me
I had to be restrained, and that was not fun because I thought they were evil scientists trying to experiment more drugs on me that kept making me feel less and less high with more pain for shorter periods of time. After that I saw myself die and thought I'd be stuck in this kind of limbo, seeing myself die over and over again in my friend's bed, slower each time, with the people in the house coming in like clockwork slowly ticking down for eternity. Shit was fucked. 25i sucks.
>>
>>17361405
Hey tumblr. Hope you dont get trigged you faggot
>>
>>17345768
Not paranormal. Probably a mental illness. I get that type of shit all the time.
>>
>>17348520
"I've never felt this so it doesn't exist" Congrats on not being mentally ill. It's a shame you're an asshole though.
>>
>>17345743
>had to much acid and found out I used to be a samurai that died by a katana
you mean you were that samurai guy i killed that time in my past life? wow !
>>
>>17345768
This. That feeling of impending doom that comes with no prior relatable interactions
>>
>>17346000
Nope.

>>17346040
>>17355497
>>17356979
>>17358280

Happened only twice due to no apparent reason. I didn't even know what panic felt like before that.

It also happened once when I thought I accidentally poisoned myself. I was fucking with an Oleander plant, squishing its flowers in my hand and then I found out what it was. Nothing happened fortunately, dodged a bullet there.

>>17348520
I never told anyone.

>>17362294
OP didn't specify it had to be paranormal.
>>
>>17345695
>Woke up, not a dream because I didn't fall asleep after the event.
>My computer was humming, the fuck, I turned it off?
>Goes to my computer, it's off but humming. >Open the case and the fans are spinning, removes power cable, still the fans are rotating like crazy.
>Stop the fan with my hand, worked but started again when I removed my hand. >Scared.
>I then see a bright light coming through my window.
>I live remotely with my family.
>Terrified.
>Light stops fans stop.

I still don't know what the fuck it was but it only happened once.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.