[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Astral projection
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1442061551115-0.gif (2 MB, 500x606) Image search: [Google]
1442061551115-0.gif
2 MB, 500x606
Hey /x/ i'm about to go to sleep.Any tips to astral project/lucid dream tonight?
>>
sprinkle some apple cider vinegar on your balls and penis, and then wrap them all up in plastic wrap
>>
And now, something is actually useful.

MEXICAN DREAMING WEED

http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/calea-zacatechichi-review.html
>>
File: 1454525360465.png (303 KB, 600x628) Image search: [Google]
1454525360465.png
303 KB, 600x628
>>17342873
She's spinning to her right, right?

I have nothing productive to say in regards to Sleep Paralysis.
>>
Astral ERECTION!
>>
File: yup.jpg (33 KB, 409x516) Image search: [Google]
yup.jpg
33 KB, 409x516
A few weeks ago I managed to lucid dream for the first time. I don't know how I managed it, but I dreamt that I was fucking Jennifer Lawrence. It actually surprised me . As I fell asleep she just randomly appeared in my bed, naked. I grabbed her right tit expecting her to vanish and the dream to jump.. but nothing happened.. she was still there, naked, looking at me with with my hand on her tit. I looked into her eyes for a few seconds, waiting for something to change. She opened her mouth slightly and bit her bottom lip, and that's when I knew.

What followed next was sex. Not the fuzzy dream-like over in a flash sex, but a vivid 1080p prolonged intimate 2 hour fuck session with Jennifer Lawrence. It ended when I'd had enough, she still wanted more. I had her ass in my hands and musta sucked those tits for a good hour at least.

The strange part was I didn't even jizz in my pants.
>>
>>17343294
Sweet.
>>
>>17343294
When I have those sorta dreams, I wake up to find my dog licking my face or the inside of my nose.

Fuckin anoying man.I wish I'd wake up in a Jennifer Lawrence...

And not some typical disgusting shit.
>>
you'll boost your chances of success if you do when you first wake up or try in the afternoon. Read Robert Bruce's Astral Dynamics. It lays out important groundwork for astral projection including many techniques for separation and what to expect.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.