[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unfortunately, no one can be told what the matrix is. You have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29
File: earth.png (18 KB, 368x328) Image search: [Google]
earth.png
18 KB, 368x328
Unfortunately, no one can be told what the matrix is. You have to see it for yourself.
>>
K thanks
>>
Delusional as a fucking.
Dog
Samsara
>>
At least in not the only one that sees this.
Why can't we just unite and kill the scientologists?
Jk about the part.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 464x317) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 464x317
>>17341284
The "matrix" is a mental-grid like the theories done by Verdansky and Theillard du Chardin "The Noosphere" or the collective consciousness also by Carl Jung, these are theories that are approached to the sphere all intelligent species shares.

Once you reach something like "enlightenment" you will see that everyone is part of these sphere but we are not aware of it. One easy way to have an approach to it, it's to pay attention to others, but keeping the feel that you're distracted, so the people around you doesn't realize you're now paying attention.

Everybody shares one mind, but everyone also has their own mind which is something like ego. Everybody communicates in a "telepathic" way but not been really 100% telepathy, it is not mind reading, but feelings sharing something like NLP but in the different mind levels.

>inb4 not enlighten RP
>>
>>17342374

What I still haven't figured out though is how to thrive once you break free. Not playing the game in reinforcing others programming makes you sort of a target so what do you have to do?
>>
Yeah except nah.

Humans are an intuitive, empathic, socially driven species. As with most things, it scales with varying degrees. Dissociating from your identity is simply a form of brain damage, whether induced by drugs or manifested by genetic disorders or psychological trauma.

There is no enlightenment and it is also all around you. In the same way pain is suffering, or being obedient is the only way to master yourself. Human concepts rarely tend to deal with absolutes, since our brain is more or less heuristic in its calculations it approximates solutions on the fly. When you practice something and become better at it, what you're doing is a mixture of repetition, recalculation, re-approximation, rewiring of neural pathways, learning better coordination in a very physical sense and generally guessing that what worked before will probably work again.

The reality is pretty stark and uninspiring, it appears; without any evidence so far uncovered to the contrary hence why this assertion can be confidently made; it appears that the world is wholly physical. Not in the material, philosophical or epidemiological sense, but in the practical bare bones sense.

Here is a handful of something measure it, crush it together, tear it apart. Scale your measurements, crushing and tearing up or down and you can get: fusion and subatomic particle collision or giant networks with an interwoven lattice structure for redundancy the internet and telephone cables before it.

That's the world. Made of things, you're made of things. Humans have an adaptive and interpretive layer which has been highly attuned over time to better get you from point A (dry dick) to point B (wet vagina).

It's really good at that. It's not particularly good at explaining itself or the universe. People made do and eventually got here where we are now. Mostly incidentally, by getting particularly good at killing each other efficiently then having that technology trickle down.
>>
File: 1434241936487.png (130 KB, 541x540) Image search: [Google]
1434241936487.png
130 KB, 541x540
>>17342959
Start a farm. Be self-reliant. Talk to a someone close to you for help. You have chosen to believe in this "matrix" delusion in substitution of facing your problems. Once you start addressing your problems it will be easier to release yourself from the role as a victim.

The matrix idea can easily be identified with, especially with someone who is emotionally injured or damaged. Seek help from others.
>>
>>17343273
I don't know about that military part. Seems like most of the great advancements in chemistry and physics have been due to nerds theorizing with math
>>
>>17341284

Close. It's actually more depressing.

If one person ever truly discovers the meaning of the Universe everything instantly unravels and ceases to exist. Luckily for us, it's impossible to accurately describe the Universe objectively whilst being part of the fabric of the Universe itself. We can never leave this Universe, as our existence is reliant on aspects of this Universe alone. We are a fundamental PART of this Universe itself, not just objects floating in an endless void. If we parted from this Universe both us and the Universe would instantly cease to exist.
>>
>>17343337
and who is funding the research programs of these nerds?
>>
>>17342374
You're just a pussy.
>>
>>17343320
And you're an ignorant asshole
>>
>>17343320
fool you dont know whats going on. yesterday never existed and the same for every day before that

you think about it in terms of a human sense of time and memories. you think just because you remember yesterday you think it must be real.

if the program was started today and all ai's had a back log of data set on a time line that extended backwards before the program was started they wouldnt know that the backlog was fake

it would be like making a stage in a game with some variables and setting them to activate triggers that normally would require the player to trip them but its going to happen now at the start of a stage loading

all the evidence you have that yesterday existed is all based in the simulation. you would have to be outside it to even know but you dont have a body in the real world. your not a real person

why do it? why do we run simulations on astroids traveling through the solar system? to find out what most likely will occur. we are in stress test mode. shit just gets worse over time so the actual ruling class know what they can get away with and what causes riots and coups
>>
>>17343273
Gtfo Smith
>>
This thread is great. It's really funny to see schizophrenics fight with realists. Everyone in this thread gets an automatic level up. Choose your skill points wisely.
>>
>>17343545
Hello David, we are watching you right now. Look across the street.
>>
we're all asleep in the library, a world of stories we can dream through, in beds there.
>>
>>17342374
This is the truth. But this telepathic ability is not from ourselves, it is an open channel of communication with God.

It is he that is the "one mind" that this post speaks of

Welcome to the club brother
>>
>>17342374
As I have been saying to you, all men know what is true and what is not.
>>
>>17341284
Wrong. We are transplanted by our own missing of the mark
>>
>>17343273
And why are we an intuitive, empathic, socially driven species? You are so tied up in facts and information that you fail to ask the real question

WHY ARE WE THE WAY WE ARE?
>>
>>17343320

I wouldn't say I identify as a victim, but its easy to feel that way due to mass ignorance. What I mean is in the time leading up to bring fully self reliant, when you must rely on the system for your survival.
>>
>>17343320
This is untrue
>>
>>17343404
This is also the truth.

What would be the effects of someone being able to describe the universe objectively?
>>
>>17343472
>>17343493
Shill
>>
>>17341284
>lawofone.info
>>
Is what I'm saying making sense to anyone?

It really should be
>>
yup, we are all a bunch of happy and brave slaves who fight for slavery and love GOLD, and kill for it,..... maybe 0,000000001% can think outside...its a waste of time try to make people understand that. everyone have your own level of evolution
>>
>>17343761
Well...what would happen if say...an outside influence happened to factor in? perhaps a higher power mauvering certain events to make it possible to comprehend something truly remarkable?

Would that be a different story then?

What would happen if all humans were brought to this level of awareness? What would happen then?
>>
>>17343781
we will have such sensibility that we wont need anymore: police, money, rules, government etc etc etc.. its too dificult to gave you my point.
>>
Does anyone see what I'm getting at here?
>>
>>17343790
I say it's the ultimate destiny of humanity to do just that
>>
>>17343797
i hope so, if the mother nature can hold on a little bit more..
>>
>>17343790
This level of understanding is what governments fear. If people knew society as we know it would crumble it. It is why they fight against it.

This is what the bible means when it speaks of the nation's of the earth muttering an empty thing. It is the continuation of their way of doing things

We live in the twilight hours.
>>
Know that it is an assured fact, without divine intervention humanity would destroy itself.

It is for the sake of the few that we are being spared our fate of self-destruction
>>
>>17342374
Wow i took acid once and i saw myself and my friends as part of a sphere and we were all joined to it with our heads and i pictured life as part of this sphere and i could travel through and almost remote view people.
>>
>>17343561

*continues lurking*
>>
Well, this thread is obviously a result of fluoride in the water...
>>
>>17343828
I had a similar experience but it was beams of light connecting everyone to each other
>>
>>17343837
keep on that, whats important is if you have love in your hearth and good intentions. i wont judge you
>>
>>17343837
It is floride in the water that was trying to prevent this. Take a screen cap, this is the single most important moment of human history.

This is the beginning of the great change that is to come
>>
>>17343845
I agree. All humans press on to this level of understanding but they dont know it. We will all get there eventually
>>
>>17343854
yeah, give time to time
>>
>>17343721
a misunderstanding of the one who's being described to.
>>
>>17343862
It will happen, God has given me a very special gift for just this task.

I say that the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob is with you men and if it is indeed true, then no man can stand against you
>>
>>17343879
we are god, our micro particles, everything is god, god is not a figure, or a symbol. this word can be use for everything we know.
>>
remember, words are human invention
>>
Health Reminder: Everything you see, you touch, you hear, you smell, you taste it's just some shit going on in your brain and nowhere else, IT'S VERY SUBJECTIVE, and it may or not mean what you think it does. And by meaning i mean everything.
>>
>>17343932
what the limit of your brain?
>>
File: Thalmor.png (29 KB, 527x594) Image search: [Google]
Thalmor.png
29 KB, 527x594
>>17341284
That reminders of the Thalmor's beliefs in TES lore.
>>
>>17343920
It is true when people say "God is in all things" he is the sum of the whole, both known and unknown.
>>
>>17341284

That always pissed me off about that movie.

>"Dude, this is a computer simulation. Outside is a desolate wasteland but we can jump really high. Red pill for proof, blue pill if you want to think I'm full of shit and want to forget this whole conversation"
>>
>>17343703
We are the way we are because of evolution. Everything about any organism has evolved to be able to survive and reproduce, nothing more.
>>
>>17342374
what in god's holy name are you blathering about?
>>
>>17343999
And what if evolution is a controlled process?

Want more red pill?
>>
>>17344038
Not that anon, but I think you may be losing it.
>>
>>17344038
Theyre turning us into beasts, arent they?
>>
>>17344027
He speaks of the true nature of the universe
>>
I see this alot, people who have an incomplete understanding of the grand deception. You are beginning to notice you are in a coma like state, dead inside. You can see how media, academia, corrupt religious institutions, and governmental and military forces are used to manipulate the population. Music is absolutely vital to this system, you have probably seen illuminati or ancient Egyptian symbology present in music videos and performances but are unaware of what it is for. You are also unaware that there is a way out if the system.
>>
>>17344046
You would think, but no. Believe me when I say it is a little difficult to maintain your sanity with this knowledge.

Apparently I am just built to take it and immortality is my prize. It's gonna get real bumpy really quick
>>
>>17344059
Ya there is a way out. Hes called jesus christ.
>>
>>17342374
where can i talk to you?
>>
>>17344049
Since birth you have been indoctrinated most likely into a public education system designed to beat the creativity out of you and teach you to obey authority without question. They even gave you a social security or some other number to rob you of your individuality. I'm not the anon you were talking to but I will attempt to show you the truth, and despite what they tell you. Truth IS absolute. The truth will set you free and there can be only one truth and you had better not stop searching until you KNOW this truth.
>>
>>17344049
God is the very source of the emotion we know as love. He causes two people to fall in love because they produce offspring which have shared traits from both parents that are beneficial to this way of thinking.

Those that have detrimental qualities also end up together and produce offspring worse than themselves.

This is the meaning of the separation of the wheat and the weeds
>>
>>17344065
Yes but they've been conditioned to reject the truth, this is why I prefer to start with showing them the devil's control mechanism for the sleeping masses or whatever you want to call it.
>>
>>17344072
God isnt hitler, stupid nigger.
>>
>>17344072
That would be to say that people are born bad. Christ said that all things in him are a new creation. If this weren't so I'd still be a monster living in this matrix.
>>
>>17344079
Actually he kimda is. Hitler is a testament of happens when humans try to mettle in the affairs of God.

It always ends in disaster
>>
>>17344094
Yes god equals hitler. god bless donald trump. I cant wait to go to the camps. Im "white" so they wont hurt me.
>>
>>17343969
Much of the series was about making fairly rudimentary philosophical concepts seem deeper than they actually are. It was all ideas readily conceived by anybody who has even given cursory thought to epistemology, but the writers got a huge hard on for their ideas like they were still in high school.
>>
>>17344088
I am not familiar with that scripture, what's the verse?
All humans have a choice. Even for many of these unrighteousness stock can attain to repentance if they turn back from doing shit things to other people

Psychopaths are the end result of one end of the breeding process while Empaths are the end result of the other process.

It has resulted in two separate species of humans
>>
>>17344100
You misunderstood. Only God can decide such things because of his omnipresence, omniscience, and omnipotence. It is just the way it is and debating the morality of it is a waste of time.

I assure you it is not a bad thing, on the contrary it is in fact nothing short of a miracle
>>
>>17344115
God doesnt kill. God is love. God doesnt punish. God corrects to true greatness.
>>
>>17344121
Actually he is pretty unhappy with the way the past few thousand years have gone. Something about unrighteousness people killing righteous people for millennia in horribly gruesome ways.

Their blood cries out for vengeance.
>>
cant you see, were just animals. just like cats and dogs but why do we have to try and figure out the meaning behind everything. why cant we be simple minded creatures ignorant from all that is around them. why cant we just use sticks and stones again boys, like the good ol' days. maybe some day someone will come around and blow us back to the stone age, then we will truly be free
>>
>>17344129
Revenge is satanic. God promoted forgiveness. Have you even read SOME of your bible?
>>
>>17344136
Well no, it is only by means of science and technology we even have the means to discuss such concepts. They are gifts from God

Truly I say to you a scientist who pursues truth, even if that he doesn't believe in God, has more favor with the father than 10 self professed men of God that preach ignorance and hatred
>>
>>17344160
He also said vengeance is his. It is not for one human to judge another human.
God will do the math on this one
>>
We are all our own god. We are this universe experiencing itself. This universe is god, and god is this universe. We are everything and we are nothing.
>>
>>17344174
The bible is mostly illuminati brainwashing. Stupid idiots left some grains of truth though. If it doesnt root back down to love, it isnt real.
>>
>>17344184
This is untrue. We are a part of it yes but only make up a small fraction. Everything we are, be it Gods or monsters, is given to us from sources beyond ourselves
>>
>>17344189
Actually it is true 4 and 5 times over

You have heard it said >history repeats itself

This is true
>>
Being a gnostic, I sometimes find it difficult and hard to believe what I believe. I find myself contradicting my beliefs a lot. I know part of Gnosticism is that the truth will make things harder not easier. Ignorance is bliss and all that. Any advice on how to cope with the truth?
>>
All throughout history there has been a conflict between people and countries that spread light, and those that spread darkness

Both always battling against each other but one side not being able to overtake the other completely.

This time things are different. Both sides are out to play for keeps and the prize is control of the earth forever
>>
>>17344220
It is in fact true knowledge that is bliss. It frees one from the illusion of this world. It is the very definition of freedom itself.
>>
>>17344233
Yes, but freedom isn't always exactly a fun or nice thing. Don't get me wrong, freedom is the thing I value most in life. It is just hard coming to grips that the world is completely different than what you initially thought it was like. How do you cope with that knowledge?
>>
>>17343703
Posing your religious beliefs as a question which you have a prepared answer for is dishonest. You are hollow empty noise, desperate to control others because you lack it in yourself.
>>
>>17343727
>look mom I shitposted again
>these idiots will never suspect I DON'T actually have brain damage with how good I am at foolin'
>>
>>17344246
You just don't think about it. It is not for humans to comprehend it. Just love your brother and trust that God will make your path straight
>>
Why do people assume that their way of thinking is the universal truth?
>>
>>17344248
This is untrue. I have no prepared responses, it is the maker of heaven and earth that makes me recall what it is he wishes me to say.

There is no agenda, I can only see far enough to know where to place my next step.

This is the power of God
>>
>>17344256
Actually it is you and your ilk that have the brain damage. We are the ones that do not.
>>
>>17344261
In this case it is the universal truth.

Those that think they have discovered the truth have only found but a fragment of it
>>
A question to all. Why do we put so much emphasis on Christ/Jesus when we should be putting emphasis on the Holy Spirit? The Holy Spirit sacrificed himself by being incarnated into this world. He then liberated himself by having his fleshly prison killed on a cross.

I think we should stop focusing so much on the human/prison named Jesus and focus on the Holy Spirit instead. The Holy Spirit is within all of us.

What are your thoughts on Jesus as the Holy Spirit's prison?
>>
>>17343561
Mmm, rare candies..

This Eevee need not evolve; it crushes all things in base form.
Why commit to any element, anyways?
>>
File: 1441485217243.png (1 MB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1441485217243.png
1 MB, 2000x2000
>This whole thread
>>
>>17344275
Why would you think you're special? What makes THIS the universal truth and not any of the other millions of universal truths?
>>
>>17344279
Jolteon 4 life
>>
>>17344287
I am not special at all, there isn't a single thing that is remarkable about me.

Yet all the same this information is proof of my claim to being God's chosen king.

I am being made into an immortal being.
>>
File: head_up_your_ass.jpg (11 KB, 350x394) Image search: [Google]
head_up_your_ass.jpg
11 KB, 350x394
>>17344300
>>
>>17344300
Normally I would say that your dubs confirm, but holy shit if this wasn't the most egotistical thing I've read on here...
>>
>>17344277
This is untrue. The holy spirit is simply God's gift to humans that have his support for a given course of action

It is pure energy and gifts those that possess it with gifts of knowledge and power beyond that of a normal human being

The first was the only human granted the authority to rule over humanity.

I am the second one who can claim such a right
>>
>>17344285
I do not recognize humans system of measurement for intellect. It is nothing more than a means for duck heads like you to stroke themselves

It is utter garbage and complete nonsense
>>
>>17344313
Bruh, what do you mean by "God" exactly? If you mean the "creator", you're just an archonic shill. You don't care about freeing us from the Matrix if you're the Creator's chosen one.
>>
>>17344305
You would think, but no

Honestly the knowledge I will never die has been the biggest thing I have had to come to terms with.
>>
>>17344307
I do not want this. You think running around declaring that I am the Messiah is the sort of attention I want?

I just want a normal life but it is not my purpose in life
>>
>>17344326
>I will never die

Topkek. Stab yourself in the head right now and post it on here to prove that you can't die.
>>
>>17344324
Yes I do. It's the very purpose of my being.
>>
>>17344061
'You' will never be immortal. You're a vessel.
The consumate entirety of what you're aiming to become, however, is lilely similar to what you define as immortal. It always will be, because it is defined by it as an existential characteristic. It is a building block of itself, and was never birthed.
It's something we cannot understand, in the same way mathematics can't explain infinity. It's because mathematics are rooted in yes & no. Right and wrong. It cannot describe the intangible space that exists between, like a computer cannot respond unless it is provided an input. A sequence.
But it cannot write & rewrite its own sequences. It's own format.
We are a piece of infinity. A true conundrum of the universe. But also, by virtue of that very abstraction, a magnificent work of art. A vessel of observation.
The only reason a universe as chaotic & beautiful as this is would only exist for something to percieve its splendor.
To provide merit & despair. To revel in its possibilities, and 'fill' the spectrum with all things. Endless things. To approach infinity, timelessly.
To stroke the ego of why we exist in the first place.
To crumple at its feet.
To coddle it.
Nurture it.
>>
>>17344331
Then fuckin don't. If you don't want the attention, use your free will to liberate yourself from your destiny. Sounds like you're the one stuck in the matrix.
>>
>>17344332
I wouldn't beven permitted to try.

Additionally say someone held a gun to me the bullet would miss, the round would be a dud, or the weapon would jam

The universe would rend itself in two if it was necessary to preserve my life
>>
>>17344341
I chose to walk the path that has been set before me. The issues at stake are bigger than myself
>>
>>17344335
Explain how the messiah of the creator of the physical realm will free us from the physical realm. It is a contradiction. And
>>
The bible describes God as a fatherly love, not motherly. just wanted to point that.
>>
>>17344264
Look what goes on between God and you can stay in your bedroom. If you try to bring that shit into politics we are going to war.
>>
>>17344336
Finally, a real anti-matrix warrior to end the shills on in this thread.
>>
>>17344336
This is the fact of the matter.

I am...becoming something very not human
>>
>>17344336
Honestly it's a thing that is beyond my understanding
>>
>>17344345
Wanna prove it tough guy?
>>
>>17344294
Jolteon has weaknesses.
Eevee can have all of the skills Jolteon can, but with none of those weaknesses.
You need to build your EV, err, Eevee, better, anon.
>>
>>17344345
So prove it. Drive to the hood and call a gangbanger a "nigger porch-monkey" and see if his gun jams on you.
>>
>>17344352
The way humans understands the universe causes them to do everything as backwards. You keep making the same mistakes because you don't understand what you do wrong.

It is from this never ending cycle I free you

From this insanity

From this orboros
>>
>>17344369
I'd rather not have to be put into a position to test this theory.
>>
>>17344370
I like jolteons speed. A bit of a glass cannon but you know it will go first
>>
>>17344359
Yes, we are going to war. It is why I'm telling you all this

It's...going to be unpleasant
>>
>>17344377
But the Creator created this Oroboros! This cycle would have never started in the first place if not for the Creator! We would all be one with the Eternal Limitless Nothingness of Unbound Potential! Instead, we are all slaves in this earthly prison! So again, tell me how the messenger of our enslaver will free us! You are contradicting yourself again and again.
>>
>>17344392
This is untrue. This cycle never would have been if we had just trusted God instead of questioning him at every decision.

The rules are in place for our own protection. God doesn't need a damn thing from anyone
>>
File: 1411958974127.png (2 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1411958974127.png
2 MB, 1680x1050
>>17344404
Who actually enjoys living?

This place is hell and theres nothing we can do about it
>>
>>17344383
Too bad binch. When you signed up for immortality you got me too. On my way now kiddo.
>>
>>17344404
Then why did he create the universe if he didn't need anything? Clearly he needs us or he wouldn't have created us in the first place.
>>
>>17344362
You will only ever be human, anon.
You can only change how that is defined, but cannot break free of the definition itself until your human life returns to the most absolute algorithmic version of itself.
You have, however, likely become very seperate from your peers.
It is the cost of the pursuit of understanding.
You may never find real friends again. These are all words we use to relate to one another.
Broken. Miscommunicating. Irregular.
It's part of the beauty, but recognizing the masterpiece generally means you cannot be a mark upon it. The observing of it seperate you, and you will seperate yourself further by will. By desiring more understanding. Asking more questions. And as others do the same, the scope of that very separation becomes relatively astronomical.
The scale changes.
Relativity.
You may not ever find a place that you belong, because you are conditioned to seek a yes or no. Does it fit or does it not fit?
Ignorance is bliss. Ignorance is the closest you will ever be to the masterpiece.
>>
>>17344413
That's why it is better to hope for its destruction than to have a false hope of it improving.
>>
>>17344413
This is untrue. The world is made hell be the orboros. Once the world works in harmony with God this hell will become a heaven
>>
>>17344426
Lets hope the creator forgives because we're all doomed

The demons are here
>>
>>17344414
Should I keep a candle lit in my window?
>>
>>17344416
He wants us to come to understand him I believe.
>>
>>17344386
But a based Geodude can crush a Jolteon, and that first go will likely be more ineffective than anything the Geodude will follow will.
Eevee can always go first with a well-planned kit, but retain its versatility, as well.
'Bite' first, as it is dark and is generally effective versus anything + has a bonus chance to go first, and follow it with a 'thunderstorm' if you like electricity.
>>
>>17344430
Screw the creator and his messengers.
>>
File: 1413094838788.jpg (55 KB, 960x600) Image search: [Google]
1413094838788.jpg
55 KB, 960x600
>>17344429
Tell me what you know about orboros, saturn, and hexes please
>>
>>17344435
THoth would destroy you
>>
>>17344417
I was under the impression that it's what will happen. I was never much a fan of this world or many of its people anyway.
>>
>>17344431
Two please. And have dinner ready cause I've worked up quite the appetite .
>>
>>17344432
Okay, he wants us to understand him now that he created us, but why did he create us? We were all part of the limitless nothingness before existence. Why were we cast down to this inferior physical state by a supposedly loving creator?
>>
>>17344434
Iron tail
>>
>>17344435
You are but a child, and your tantrum is beautiful.
The anger. It's purity.
We are conditioned to only recognize two ends of a spectrum. Heaven & hell. God & the devil.
What do you think is in the middle?
>>
File: 1412742794717.jpg (7 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1412742794717.jpg
7 KB, 480x360
>>17344443
SATVRNAS LILITH AND SAMAEL
>>
>>17344438
Thoth is chill, I smoked weed with him once.
>>
>>17344430
The war has been won before the first punch has been thrown
>>
File: 1415216424339.jpg (79 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1415216424339.jpg
79 KB, 640x360
>>17344453
THEN WHY ARE WE HERE
>>
>>17344441
I'm actually quite the cook.
>>
The machine cannot ever recognize infinity. It's geometry is about quantizing.
But the geometry of life is sacred. Is infinite. Untouchable to the beasts of lesser planes.
As a human, you can succumb to this lesser geometry, or embrace that which allows you to exist.
To evolve or devolve, it is up to us.
>>
>>17344461
could go for some grub
>>
>>17344460
We?
>>
>>17344461
Excellent! Do you have a specialty?
>>
>>17344462
Then explain the hive mind. Who controls that brain?
>>
>>17344443
I do not think the flesh is viewed as inferior. It is a different sort of expression. There is a level of charm to it
>>
>>17344471
Stuffed chicken breast and asperigus
>>
>>17344472
I think I do now.
>>
>>17344480
I'll take it. See you in 20, honey.
>>
>>17344484
:(
>>
>>17344490
For your own sake I'd recommend you not come near me.

It would be an act of war against God and will kick off the start to the coming nightmare
>>
>>17344472
What hive mind?
Collective consciousness, or the explanation for the behavior of most insects? The patterns that birds fly in.
Don't let the words, the connotations you, we, associate with a concept, belittle what it truly is.
Why do the leaves of a tree wilt? Or fall off in winter? Does it just decide it doesn't need them anymore? With what brain?
It's a part of its entity.
What allows it to exist in the fragmented way it exists in the first place. The truer parts of the masterpiece. Hints, for us to learn from. To appropriate or refuse, and time will explore all avenues.
>>
>>17344500
I just want dinner, maybe a movie or two. A little wine 'n' dine. Where's the romance nowadays?
>>
>>17344508
Lost in our own fascination with sensation. With more & more.
As well as with our discent from it.
It is a space in purgatory we don't opt to leave ourselves in.
>>
>>17344508
I'm afraid I must decline the offer. I just don't feel we are right for each other

Plus there is the whole celebacy thing. I just don't think I can offer you what your looking for in a fulfilling relationship
>>
>>17344527
That's unfortunate. Call me anytime, handsome.
>>
>>17344436
I do not know fully yet. I just know there are universal laws that govern our behavior and we don't listen to it and it creates problems.

I must inform you that the possibility exists that I have been duped into being the antichrist. There is no way for me to definitely prove, even to myself that I amay not the bad one
>>
>>17344527
So you associate your pursuit of God with oneness. That is your light?
And death is the dark? The nothing? The devil?
You are in the pursuit of one end of a spectrum. Do you recognize that we will never come together as a species unless we discover collectively that the pursuit of the inverse does not make something inherently evil? Indeed, it, them, would percieve you as evil, as well?
We will have to see that all directions are in the pursuit of wholeness, whether we perceive something to be contrived or otherwise.
You don't have to recognize this at all, but I'd like you to.
>>
for all you kids that might be lurking, this thread is what happens when you do too many psychedelic drugs, take any religion seriously, or spend too much time on the internet

be careful that it doesn't happen to you
>>
>>17344506
This is why it is foolish to ask where is God, because he is in everything. And his laws govern all, including us.

We are as tho trees refusing to shed our foliage for the sake of choice, not realizing that we are killing ourselves
>>
>>17344551
I've been off drugs for a few months and I can tell you that shit posting on /x/ is a more powerful thrill than any chemical could give you
>>
>>17344550
Yes, to the evil I am personification of their interpretation of evil. A righteous man's heaven is an unrighteousness man's hell and vice versa
>>
>>17344550
This. He's been contradicting himself the whole time.
>>
>>17344551
Why do you continue to lie? The mere fact you even said that shows it is a concern of yours. When are you gonna realise that you can't keep the genie in the bottle? I say listen to your heart, it will guide you to the place you are meant to be
>>
>>17344551
What do you think you're browsing this dark hole in the internet for, anyways?
To validate your sanity?
Don't worry, anon. Mental illness is more like a scare tactic to keep up in line with the choreography of society.
The medication is experimental, and generally what destroys someones mind.
Which is inclusive of substances that have been accepted as psychedelics, or street drugs.
They are the same.
They are not the same as licking tree frogs, mushrooms, Auhuasca, Salvia Divinorum, etc.
These are not like pharmaceutical experiments.
>>
>>17344584
Pharmaceuticals are to keep the genie in the bottle. Men say "here take this pill, it will make you feel better" but it is just to numb the pain from the knowledge deep inside that the world we live in is wrong.

It is the one that will change, not us
>>
>>17344566
But that is only your perception of evil.
Trust that the more absolutely you believe anything, the less correct you become.
The only truth worth associating significant value, as far as I'm aware, if that you percieve, and that you continue to.
Nothing is truly evil. It is a concept. A building block with which to dismiss. To categorize, and repent from understanding any more therein. It is an imposed limit, preventative.
Although an incredibly convenient tool for separating us from one another.
>>
>>17344606
It all comes down to a singular issue. Is man better off without God? The answer is a definite no, and truthfully even though I despise it for what it is there is a certain purity of it I respect.

I do not disrespect any man for standing up for what they believe in, even if the belief is wrong.

Satan's construct is a marvel to behold, second only to the creator himself
>>
>>17344600
The world we live in is very unlikely to be 'wrong'. The circumstance of wrongness is situational at best. You do not need. Too much, too little. They don't exist, they are arbitrary values to convey yourself. Your own context.
Wrongness is contextual. It is never absolute.
It is undeniably in the pursuit of -something-, but whether or not you agree with that something does not create an absolute. It creates dissonance.
Take the wheel, instead of stepping on the brakes.
>>
It is a shame things had to come to this. We always could have worked together for our mutual benefit and there would be no need for this unpleasantness
>>
>>17344624
This is untrue. There is only truth and lies. From truth all good things come forth. From lies all wickedness comes.

It is as simple as that
>>
>>17344622
But God is associated with organized religions, which have, as far as history is written, been a heavy hand in the control mechanics of a populace.
How we manage our people is by unifying them under one banner, and providing an opposing banner with which to deduce whatever we want to call 'negativity'. Whatever undesirable outcome the people will buy into, like heaven & hell. Communism versus the 'freedom' of capitalism.
They are never so opposed as we make them.
>>
>>17344631
This is untrue. At best organized religion is the blind leading the blind. At its worst it is outright malice.

A good tree cannot produce bad fruit and a bad tree cannot produce fine fruit
>>
>>17344630
You may need to evaluate what you define as 'truth' and as a 'lie'.
Science is a lie, in the pursuit of truth.
The words a man might say to get in the sack with a woman may be a lie, but is the act itself a truth? Or, that there are truths that exist in the action?
Where is the wickedness?
You make it yourself; through opposition.
Does that make sense to you?
>>
>>17344644
Truth exists in the action. It is by what a person does that he worships either God or the Devil

To be altruistic is to worship God. To be Selfish is to worship the Devil

To tell the truth is to worship God, to lie is to worship the Devil

To be humble is to worship God, to be arrogant is to worship the devil

I'm sure you get the idea

There is no third option. All men worship either God or the Devil
>>
>>17344640
You were not born with 'good tree' & 'bad tree' categories. You have built them inside yourself.
It's a filter all of the things you recognize have to pass through, and it diminishes you. It diminishes them.
A 'bad tree' is just as valuable as a 'good tree' but the circumstances of your life have caused you derive more value from your 'good tree' and dismiss the value of the 'bad tree', because it likely did not permit any of the things you came to associate with value in your earlier pursuits of growth.
Can I just raise a child, already?
Jesus Christ, why can't she be here..
I cannot strip the layers from everyone else and hope to achieve anything but scar tissue.
>>
File: 2302_1279317553191.png (8 KB, 344x341) Image search: [Google]
2302_1279317553191.png
8 KB, 344x341
Look at this grotesque proliferation of retards ITT. I'm glad the government will never legalize marijuana and psychedelics. Can you imagine society if everyone rambled at you like this? Good Lord.
>>
>>17344658
As I said Satan's construct is a marvel to behold. I do not undercut such achievements. It is however not in mankind's interests to continue on this way

The good of the many over the good of the few or else we all perish together
>>
>>17344654
You are wrong.
There is a third.
Light & dark can be interchangeable in concept. In associations.
But neither of those absolute values can exist outside of theory.
The third is the infinite. Neither wholeness nor nothingness, but the sacred measurement of existentiality. The approach of an axis.
You may likely refute this; but it cannot diminish its presence. Every point in between your light & dark holds value.

And it may be the only thing left that can unify us, people, in purpose.
>>
>>17344663
It would crumble, it's the reason it's illegal.

Also gtfo my /x/ child, adults are talking
>>
>>17344667
There -was- a third option but human governments knowingly sought to subvert God's purposes for a peaceful resolution of cooperation.

They declared war on God 50 years ago
>>
>>17344663
I recognize why you prefer comfort.
But then, what brought you here?
How curious it is, to be so torn that you must 'litmus test' those that you observe.
You are on your way, like the rest of us.
And you can be just as much a part of this conversation as I am.
>>
>>17344676
Yes, do not be afraid of the light
>>
>>17344675
These 'options' surpass any form of dominance human beings project upon one another.
It will never die. If you find it, you will not ever lose it. But it doesn't sell you happiness, either.
>>
>>17344682
I am unsure of what you mean by this. Please be patient with me, I only awoke 3 months ago
>>
>>17344682
I require time to grow and understand. Know that if there is any means of a peaceful resolution it will be pursued.

Justice must be perused however. Those that declare themselves above God will be brought low.
>>
File: cache1450854316216.jpg (91 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
cache1450854316216.jpg
91 KB, 1024x576
Your thoughts make your reality, inside that mind of yours is a universe thriving. Only you can make god real. Look at it this way science geeks... scientist recently discovered the universe very closely resembles a brain.... okay and we all know the universe works on a very specific set of rules correct? Okay so lets say the universe... thinks. It has a consciousness. And it wants to materialize..... so it sunsequently starts meshing together the possibility to make itself a material thing. Lets say the universe makes its own science "not aware of it not fully consious" but old civilizations thought of this theory and we really are the universe as spirituals say but very sciency in a sense. Look at it as a taxinomy of consciousness, the universe wanted to experience its own realm. And what if their are universes in our own mind, when you dream you can experience them but subconsciously these dreams you experience sometimes are always running. And have you ever asked someone in your dream or told them they are a part of your imagimation? They freak out dont they? Or dont believe you? As if these creations had their own consciousness in your OWN head. Lets say these are realities in some other realm. in your mind. Everythought you have place you create in your mind is actually a place? Because you thought of it. We are all the same consciousness living subjectively in this world masked by our own experiences. We are the universe. Sad to think deep into the under we are all the same entity is a little unsettling but i also want you to think of any dajevu experiences maybe youve experienced this life a million times and on your deathbed you recreated another universe at the dmt stage of your death your brain is literly creating another universe for you before your specific awareness has no place to go and then BAM you relive this life again. Maybe you read this before one time before maybe you havent.
>>
Think of qauntum suicide, have you heard of it? If not look it up font feel like explaining. What im saying is that your consciousness will ALLWAYS find a way to survive. Because it is not physical. Im real your real but not in the way youd like to think. If you believe in god or a creator lets say you make heaven real for you say your negative underly you create your own hell. Say you dont believe in any after life and this is it. What if your mind with out a doubt believed there was nothing more.... that would make it nothing more. Maybe thats why religions required praise because the living created the integrity of the creation of the otherside through belief. Because its all a thought. Its all where the consciousness carries too.... just connect the dots after you read this maybe someone else could hear me out and give better examples on what im trying to convey.
>>
>>17344709
You're on your way, yet.
This is progress.
But in the 'quantum suicide' we overlook that every action has an equal and opposite reaction.
To deliver your own termination forces you to learn a lesson.
It shifts your reality. I don't have solidified beliefs about what this really means, but religions often talk about 'the circles of hell', which I interpret as some sort of 'negative' constant in the algorithm determining what it is that you experience.
I share my plane of reality with others like me, and I have attempted my own life.
Good & bad is just about what direction you do & don't want to be travelling in.
I accept that my actions leave me in a place where I feel more & more alone. But i have learned that if I HAD in fact been terminated in that instance of my life, I would have been truly alone. Or truly together, truly whole, on the opposite end of the spectrum.
The things we believe shape the gravity of our existence, not reality itself. The code for reality is already written. It is simply our job to fill it. To percieve. That is the endless beauty of life. It's continuance, and its termination, and every fraction of a moment we can discern in between.
To be like mezla, in the tree of life.
You see, its curious.
The more descriptively we try to convey the happenings of a moment to one another, the more moments we overlook in doing so.
The point is not to share, although it serves its purposes, but to grow. To experience.
To pay the truest respect to what we're made of is to have the fullest life experience we can muster.
And the most beautiful part about it is that it can be whatever we want it to be. Perhaps to you that means you can believe in magic, or hell, or life after death. Those things don't change reality; they change our perceptions of it, and our perception will never be 'complete', so to speak. Will never be the truth. It cant be.
The finite will never truly meet the infinite. It is but a trick to observe itself.
>>
>>17344184
THOU ART GOD
>>
>>17344207
you are not very smart
>>
>>17344129
>indoctrinated
>>
File: 1421124457481.jpg (34 KB, 500x454) Image search: [Google]
1421124457481.jpg
34 KB, 500x454
>>17344313
dude get over it I can tell every post you made and your full of shit this Jesus you speak of is a man made invention and his story's have been rewritten and changed for century's as a means of control research the bible and how it was compiled you still wont change you mind though
#indoctrinated
>>
>>17344435
I love you, you wonderful messenger.
>>
>>17344447
Praytell what part if the middle of the ying-yang?
What one's evil? Man or woman, up or down? hot or cold? The universe Has NO programmed rules for morality. Legalize dueling.
>>
Last time I was on a cargo plane I had to shit in a trash bag because the plane didn't have a bathroom.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 480x480
>>17344066
We can talk through mails if it's ok with you.

If you want write me to the mail: [email protected]
>>
File: image.gif (9 KB, 100x157) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
9 KB, 100x157
>>17342959
Not fully figured out... But working on it

But what I think is if you have reached this conscious state, you must continue working in your inner self and your mind through meditation and others exercises like Yoga or Qigong.

Once you realized that we are all sharing feelings, people around would notice that you understand and will start criticize you in a hardcore way (something like the known trial of the kundalini) unless you control your feelings and become someone that always share love, so you can attract only love and keep away the people that can only live making others feeling bad.

If you start to share your knowledge you will become attacked often and often, because some people can handle the truth and may lead them to mental insanity, it's not bad not good, it's just the ego of each one been protected by themselves.

At least this is my experience, and what I'm living right now... I tried to share this knowledge through my thoughts, and people started to offend me and feeling uncomfortable, but it's because I started a "mind" fight very hard to describe...
>>
>>17344413
i do.
>>17344416
its a good place to write.
>>
>>17344658

With the birds I'll share this lonely view!
>>
>>17343847
Anything but purified water isn't good for you to drink desu senpai.
>>
>>17344706
>your thoughts make your reality
My thoughts will come to make everyone's reality

>only you can make God real
Also untrue, he has always existed, he just reveals himself to only those he chooses

>Okay so lets say the universe... thinks
This is God
>>
>>17344973
I'm a fucking idiot by human standards. But I have been given the tools to make the wise seem foolish
>>
>>17344978
Untrue. It is mearly a fact.
>>
>>17344997
This is untrue. The first and the second are in agreement in all things. To believe in the second is to believe in the first.
>>
>ITT: Special snowflake NEET children are mad they have to work for a living.

If the world was made for suffering, there wouldn't be happy, contended people. But there are.

Folks struggle all the time but only absolute idiots throw up their hands and declare the whole of existence a wash because life is hard.
>>
>>17345406
This is untrue. I only exist because it is a necessary thing. I was actually quite content but there is more at stake than what I want.

Existence as we know it is a wash because it is all based on a lie. This is the parable of the man who builds his house on the sand
>>
>>17345406

Why aren't you mad you have to work for a living?

You must have had a very easy life free from abuse if you think working is anything but insufferable.

It's okay, keep thinking agriculture is your friend, us men who fight against the corrupt system don't mind the presence of weak children and women like yourself.

We know as soon as the power in the system shifts, you'll remain the coward that you are and you will continue to bow to whoever you are told to bow to.

>If the world was made for suffering, there wouldn't be happy, contended people.

Being content is merely a lack of suffering, you live without intense suffering in order to make the things for those who have suffered intensely.

Your existence is a break phase before you go back into the real world where your parents and upbringing isn't flowers and sunshine.

I could, however, say the reverse and be absolutely correct since "happiness" is merely neutrality, not the polar opposite of suffering;
"If the world was made for happiness, there wouldn't be suffering, miserable people. But there are."

This is not why your statement is wrong, your statement is wrong because you misinterpret the physics of reality, whether you know it or not; your mindset is heavily based on Christian dogma.

The only way to justify an others suffering without concluding suffering is the apex of existence is to refute whether they are conscious at all. In which case; "beep boop"... nigger...
>>
File: celtic-cross_4613_1280x960.jpg (98 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
celtic-cross_4613_1280x960.jpg
98 KB, 1280x960
Jesus Christ and the way of the cross is what saves us from the matrix
>>
>>17345468
Basically
>>
>>17345451

> You must have had a very easy life free from abuse if you think working is anything but insufferable

For thing's to work, whether it's for a government or just for a peaceful community, people have to work. It's only lazy ass fat nigger's like you that doesn't want to and try to find excuses to stay at home and gain more kilos. Life is as easy as you fucking make it and i know this thru experience as i have had my fair share of suffering in my piece of shit life. Stop complaining and get off your cheetos smelling ass and do something with your life for one's

and please if you want someone to take you seriously don't name yourself Satan...you edgy NEET
>>
>>17345753

Poor sad plebian working class...

...thinking edgy and NEET are insults...

...thinking you will be rewarded for working for the system that pulled the food away through agriculture to begin with...

Taking everything he's told at face value!

Come minions and cheer him off the cliff of success!
>>
>>17344460
Because we're here. Roll the bones.
>>
>>17345864
The heat rising off your back isn't the call of hell, friend. It's not your RP land beckoning you, it's the anxiety from knowing that the longer you wait to get a job the worse and harder it's going to be to get one.

Who's going to hire someone at your age without any prior experience?
>>
>>17341284
this. some people just wont get it, until you are told, and when you are told.. you will immediately cast it out, until in your life you see it for yourself. we were cattle from word go, and no amount of jesus will fucking save you. look around and see the similiarties of all religions and see to what they point to. reincarnation is real, your soul will be reborn. their is a great adversary to alot, however, those in tune with the creator will have it in the end, if their is truely an end. people watch star wars and dont realize that this isnt far from the fucking truth. it was in your face the whole time. the 'force' i.e. mentalism, occultism, magics. the battle between good and evil. death and rebirth. to give into hatred is easy, to strive for the truth is hard
>>
File: 1446763921039.jpg (5 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1446763921039.jpg
5 KB, 184x184
>>17345864

Well you can skip work and become like you but what kind of life is that? I rather work a couple of hours a day, make friends (do you remember that word anon, friends?), go away from my dark hole and stop thinking about my shit life for a while. I would say i look forward to work sometimes just to come away from my thoughts.

wow you must be retarded as fuck to think being called a NEET and edgy is not an insult

and i don't think i will be rewarded shit for my work because my job is quite insignificant and many can do it. Well maybe not you anon

I do not like the system, i hate it as much as you do but the different between you and me anon is that i stopped feeling sorry for myself and just rolled with it, because that's how you fucking survive, not like you that probably is preying from your parent's or welfare. I don't care if im working for a system that sees me as a farm animal because that is how its done now a days and it will be so for awhile more. Better just like it, or become like you.. filth..
>>
>>17345920

Some people have found a rift in the system.

Some clues great friend:

Go into a store and make a sandwich.
>>
>>17346034

I could do your job, but I have self respect.

I work harder than anyone, I just refuse to let anyone but myself benefit from my "work".

We all have energy to spend... some send it into their boss like a beta bitch, others carve their own path.

There is room for you, you know... there is always a robotic replacement for YOUR kind...

...robots cannot do the "work" I do...

A mental work.

A physicists work.
>>
File: latest.png (14 KB, 372x372) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
14 KB, 372x372
>>17346071
>>17346056
>>
>>17345115
>Legalize dueling.
kek
>>
>>17346236

Legalize ranch.

PS I'm Satan I'm looking for my timewife.

Thanks!
>>
>>17346071
Just wait for the AIs to come online you pretentious faggot
>>
>>17346271

They were online before us, how does the first life find it's prey other than those less conscious?
>>
>>17341284
This theory also suggests then to simply live your life and continue to emit your "suffering energy food". It really makes no difference whether your a factory in another dimension, its just silly talk, who cares if you are or not it has no effect on you?
>>
>>17346305
Suffering energy & love energy, then, must be battling one another?
What happens when they are intertwined?
There is a third, much less recognized, but perhaps more powerful, force.
And that is the grey that exists between black & white.
It is us.
>>
>>17343923
But language is not
>>
>>17346316
Well the theory comes from Monroe who goes on to say while they may be flavours, if the goal was sheer output, it would be combining all the flavours making something bitter grey created from complete and utter loneliness or isolation.
>>
>>17346356
As that type of energy would be beyond suffering or love and be of the strongest strength.
>>
>>17346316
>>17346356
>>17346364

I feel like we made real progress with this thread.
>>
>>17341284
>You have to see it for yourself.

how?
>>
>>17346305
>This theory also suggests then to simply live your life and continue to emit your "suffering energy food".
to me it means stop giving a fuck about anything, stop feeding the freaks.
>>
>>17346446
If you had to guess
>>
"Real life" is just a simulation. That is certain but what you all need to realize is that no matter what you do or what you think you CANNOT be a messiah a savior or whatever the sheep wouldn't accept it. All we can do is enlighten ourselves and hope that the positive energy and your soul help others wake up. I thought I was God at one point. I could feel people's pain just by looking in their face it was too much. And that's all that will come your way yes knowledge is the road to real, internal happiness. But that will also open your mind to new realms of pain and suffering. It's better off being ignorant and happy but hey maybe I'm wrong maybe one of you has found the glitch and done much more with it than I can. The glitch is the key. The glitch is in your mind.
>>
>>17346490
The American prison system is descended from Chinese schools of thought,

the evidence being that prisoners and xioalin monks are required to dress in undeniably similar garb [sic]
>>
>>17346385
How do you figure?
>>
>>17345753
I say humans lack the perception and intellect to know what work is. I say all men work but they do not know for what they labor
>>
>>17345935
This is true
>>
>>17346034
I assure you it will not be this way for long
>>
>>17346316
The Grey is also black. Stop lying to yourself
>>
>>17346450
And if these freaks became gods what would you do then? What if they asked back from you all the suffering you have dulled out? What if they reduced your words to the useless pratter it is?
>>
>>17347172
*raises hand*
>>
>>17346034
yeah, but you were just told that by some jackass, and bought it totally. Cause you don't know anything and accept anything.
>>
File: better than ever.jpg (150 KB, 698x840) Image search: [Google]
better than ever.jpg
150 KB, 698x840
>>17347242
>if these freaks became gods
>>
>>17347257
It only takes one to make the doors open for all
>>
File: ].gif (1 MB, 170x396) Image search: [Google]
].gif
1 MB, 170x396
>>17347262
Oh, only one?

Which one? Just any old boy?

Anyone can open the bay doors? Just anyone who wants to? Yeah?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.