[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the furthest you want in an astral projection? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 11
File: p6y49q5c_1448430783.jpg (183 KB, 1356x668) Image search: [Google]
p6y49q5c_1448430783.jpg
183 KB, 1356x668
What's the furthest you want in an astral projection? I once reached another planet which was earth - like. Another was literally on Mars.

>inb4 just dreams

No I can distinguish my dreams from astral projection easily
>>
>>17330929
Do you men want or went?

>What's the furthest you want in an astral projection?
>>
File: das it.jpg (9 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
das it.jpg
9 KB, 226x223
>>17330929
>>17330959
>>
I've never left my room tbb fampai
>>
>>17330929
>Do you mean!!

Correction
>>
I have reached your mother
>>
>>17330929
To a place where distance can never be measured.
>>
>>17330959
Went
>>
Also for the curious, NEVER EVERY stay more than one second to a black hole. These are some of the only things which canharm your soul and that aren't bound to ye mortal realm.
>>
>>17331024
As far as I have been on Dmt, realization that everything is a reflection of itself, that everything and everyone you interact with are just reflections of you, the Self.
>>
>>17330929
Also I think you should of used the word deepest, not furthest, its mental in consciousness, you never actually move
>>
I've sometimes been able to hover over other sleeping people and push my head into theirs to see what kind of things they were dreaming about at the time .
Also, try astral projection on your stomach for a dimensional shift
>>
>>17331078
Explain.
>>
>>17331078
Same, I am also able to appear in their dream
>>
>>17331078
If that were true, it would be etheric projection, Astral refers to places where physical bodies (people) would not be sleeping or anywhere else.
>>
>>17331106
What is etheric projection? Can I get into interdimensional hijinks with etheric projection?
>>
>>17331151
Etheric projection is when you project mentally into "this reality". So you could see what color my shirt was ect.

People who say they Astral project and see people sleep, or even their own body in bed, are lying or dreaming.

The experiences can actually be rather traumatic. Like taking Acid or dmt
>>
>>17331106
I never actually realized there was a difference. I supose I need to read more into it. Most of these experiences were corroborated by the people whose dreams I got into, and I've actually been able to resolve certain mental issues people were having at the time. I never went far in those cases, just to neighbor's houses.
As far as the dimensional shifts, I can't really prove they weren't dreams, but they were completely unlike any other dream experience, and only happened when using astral projection techniques on my stomach.
>>
>>17330929
Farthest I've ever been was the far edge of our solar system shit gets weird at that point. Also Mars is creepy as hell with the dead silence. Has the feel like it was full of life that was wiped away.
>>
>>17331276

Please tell me more.

Tried to learn how to astral project but after a few tries I felt like I was going insane or losing my mind(kind of hard to explain) so I stopped, mostly for fear of losing contact with "the real world".
>>
>>17331310
I can say with absolute certainty that astral projection can be taken "too far" if you're not careful. If you're concerned, try to find a medium who can communicate with your spirit guides, and ask their permission before you try anything serious. I know that things like astrological events, solar flares, and earth's magnetic field can all have an affect. I also believe that each person has specific astrological conditions that can affect their astral projections in lots of weird ways.
>>
>>17331276
Mars, and the beings that reside there, are not psychical in the sense that we're used to, and are totally comfortable integrating parallel realities into their daily lives. Try going back there, it's not as dead as you might think.
>>
>>17331336

How do I tell a real medium from a fake one?
>>
>>17331350
I'd recommend using daily meditation to build up your inner "white light", and try to communicate with them on your own time by yourself if you have doubts about mediums. That's a fundamental step to astral self defense anyway, and shouldn't be skipped.
>>
>>17331349
I know, it's funny how they can share you memories. One of them shared his memories of how Mars' atmosphere got wiped out. It was bigger and more beautiful like Earth at the time. Venus also used to have a civilization, but they extracted ressources at a way bigger scale than you can imagine. I also visited Andromeda which is different in a way from the milky way. If you like loneliness, try it there. There is literally nothing, not even a demon or entity.
>>
>>17331383

Is the astral world in some way related to the dream world? What kind of entities/dietists/whatever will I encounter? Can I be trapped in the astral world? Is the astral world in some way entangeled to our "real" world? If yes can the entities still interact with me even though Im in this world?
>>
This board has literally been taken over by people lucid dreaming and creating imaginary friends. Y'all should feel bad. I hope none of you are adults.
>>
>Is the astral world in some way related to the dream world? What kind of entities/dietists/whatever will I encounter? Can I be trapped in the astral world? Is the astral world in some way entangeled to our "real" world? If yes can the entities still interact with me even though Im in this world?

1- yes, but barely
2- depends on what realm/plane/galaxy you're in. But don't worry about negative encounters you can always prevent them by concentrating your will
3- Yes, if you die or get possessed. If you ever get possessed ( which might happen at the beginning very unlikely though) try accessing the demon's dreams and manipulate hum into astral projection. Then take possession of your body.
4- Yes, but only some people have access to it without astral projection like priests. They can only show shadows of themselves.
>>
How do things get weird at the edge of our solar system? What do the beings on Mars look like? Tell us more about black holes. Please be as detailed as possible, not vague.
>>
>>17331444

Thanks for answearing, just a few more questions if you dont mind.

>Depends on what real/plane/galaxy

Well, let's say earth and our solar system?

And Carlos Castaneda, what are your opinion on him? Is he just bullshitting/drugged by shamans or lying?
>>
>>17331411
The astral world is a layer or more above the dream world.
If you're curious about exploring things in a new way, try chilling out and meditating once you get to the astral plane. You just might find yourself in the halls of the lower deities, but there are certain rules and etiquette you have to follow there, or you might have a harder time reaching it in the future.
>>
Has anyone else had experiences with entities that have spinning dradel shaped lower bodies and four faced heads?
>>
>>17331474
You see a lot of activities like demons other are good ones. Demon isn't the right word as they're not that powerful. Also Venus and Mars used to have life, which still roam not in their form but in astral form. Most of the evil entities you'll find on Earth can be "wannabes" if you'd like and can be swept easily.
>>
>>17331477

>The astral world is a layer or more above the dream world.

Can you elaborate on this?

>If you're curious about exploring things in a new way, try chilling out and meditating once you get to the astral plane.

Yeah I have tried to astral project a few times but for some reason things got a little wierd and I felt that I was losing my mind or that evil things where attacking my head when I was sleeping/dreaming, kind of hard to explain and maybe it was just my psyche playing tricks on me.
>>
>>17331060
>>>17330929
>you never actually move
Thank you captain obvi
>>
I lucid dream every night. I try astral projecting and shifting to my body and leaving Earth but I always get stuck in the atmosphere. Plz help. I really want to see other civilizations. I am a Cancer by the way if that matters.
>>
>>17331469
To get somewhere you just have to think about it and imagine yourself there. As for Mars, it's weird to say the least. Black holes I'm not sure for all of them but I went near sagittarius a near our galaxy's core. It gave me headaches and uncontrollably crying and other symptoms. Not enjoyable and can cause you to lose connection with your body
>>
>>17331490

Can I talk to them?
>>
>>17331502
Once you start projecting, think of yourself like as if you'd be where you wanna go
>>
>>17331492
Sleep paralysis, you need to not be afraid, it's your first step towards astral projection
>>
>>17331517
Through telepathy, yes it's a weird type of communication.
>>
>>17331486
Yeah
>>
>>17331031
Please explain more about the black hole please.

Is there something inside it?
>>
>>17331520

Yeah I have been experiencing sleep paralysis ALOT more the last two years, especially the last year.

Before I never got it, now it's kind of normal, but I can get different ones.

Sometimes someone is standing in my room watching me, sometimes something is hovering above me and just last night I felt something laying down next to me (was facing the wall with my back to the room so never saw anything just felt it against my back) and I can't move until I try really REALLY hard and then I wake up and the bad feeling goes away and everything seems normal.

You are sure this is nothing to be concerned about?
>>
File: smallface.jpg (13 KB, 305x387) Image search: [Google]
smallface.jpg
13 KB, 305x387
>>17330959
Did you mean "mean" or "men"
>>
>>17331549
Depends maybe it's a spirit guide. I would consider doing an exorcism in your house
>>
>>17331518
So just kinda teleport to another planet? How do I know what other planets look like?
>>
>>17331544
I don't know I was a few km away from it
>>
What happens when you reach a black hole?
>>
>>17331569

>I would consider doing an exorcism in your house

Are you sure? Because in this time I have lived in 5 different houses or apartments(including this one) and three of them was in another country, but these things comes and goes, sometimes frequent sometimes very rare, but I am very sure I don't remember every time i get it.

How do I know if it's a spirit guide? Can I contact it somehow? And how do I know if I need to do an exorcism or something like that?
>>
>>17331572
Well make your research first on a planet. Or just imagine yourself on a planet. This is how I found my first earth-like:
>was in astral projection
>thinking of jurassic park
>the scene when they first meet the dinosaurs
>remember every detail and sound
>open eyes and am on earth like
>>
>>17331583
Try to get in contact with a medium or someone like that. They'll help you see if the entity is evil or get a priest if you want it to be direct.
>>
>>17331599

>>17331599

I don't really know if I can trust a medium, is there no other way? And priests dont perform excorcisms in Sweden, atleast I dont think so, never heard of it anyway. The church here is protestant, isn't exorcism kind of a cathollic thing?
>>
>>17331590
How did you first learn to astral project? or could you always do it?
>>
>>17331492
What way is your bed aligned in relation to the magnetic poles?
>>
>>17331609

I am not really sure but I would suppose that the head of my bed is pointing north.
>>
>>17331619
Try experimenting with different positions, as that can change how you feel during the projection in a pretty big way
>>
>>17331635
How do you return back to your body?? Does it take a long time?
>>
>>17330929
>I once reached another planet which was earth - like. Another was literally on Mars.
WTF literally me too both on the same night. The Earth was a twin Earth with extra gravity(people could walk down the sides of deep hills) and a lot of wind that I could see physically swirling around me.
>>
>>17331644
My preferred method is to keep a clear mental picture of yourself sleeping in your bed in the back of your mind. Just try to keep that image in your back pocket until you want to go back, and then put all your focus into your body. It's not like you'll get stuck out there if you don't use a return method, but I find I have a much better sleep if I do
>>
>>17331513
You keep answering questions extremely vaguely. You didn't answer one question in any detail, and one you didn't answer at all. What did the mars aliens look like? I'm not trying to be an asshole but it's hard to take you seriously when you're as vague as fortune cookies.
>>
>>17331544
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Event_horizon
his soul must have been affected by the event horizon, so he stepped back... we are only delaying the inevitable, aren't we.
>>
Nein
>>
>>17331677
The problem is that Mars entities are highly aware of the different realms, and can see astral travellers plain as day. They choose how they look to us at any given time, so going with a specific visual description is pointless. They can see our thoughts and memories orbiting around our heads and in our auras, so they know exactly what imagery would have the lowest impact on our psyche when we see them
When an earth individual visits a martian, it's basically like they're meeting a monkey and communicating with sign language.
>>
>>17331552
Did you intend to type a question mark?
>>
>>17331060
>should of
>its mental
You're not fit to be the pedantic type, anon.
>>
I think people are too obsessed over Mars entities. Try visiting Venus instead! They're so much more accommodating to astral travellers, and will treat you like a welcome guest as long as your heart is full of love.
>>
File: 93j91BQKT1qiqegzo2_500.gif (872 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
93j91BQKT1qiqegzo2_500.gif
872 KB, 500x281
Is it ever okay to bring other people? I keep syncing to my loved ones on accident and morally question everything about it. They speak like a radio when in sleep paralysis and can say anything I'm listening to nearby, it scares everyone involved and I don't know if it's some kind of form of astral projection?
>>
>>17331385
I don't want to doubt your word, and I'm very far from being a sceptic, but why would an entire galaxy have no life?
>>
>>17333857
I mean I didn't went through the WHOLE galaxy, but it's more lifeless than the milky way. Btw I astral projected last night and went to Andromeda. There are some life but more like vegetation. Also a blue sunrise is pretty beautiful
>>
File: gay.jpg (17 KB, 500x288) Image search: [Google]
gay.jpg
17 KB, 500x288
>>17330929
>>
Can anyone help me with astral projecting? I wanna know how but am not sure if I should trust the Internet. Can /x/ help me?
>>
>>17334697
Fuck this political stereotype. I was able to do this shit when I was a kid. It just takes an empathetic mind, something I assume you'll never grasp keke
>>
>>17336075
Or you could answer us here if you actually knew anything.
>>
>>17336156
This
>>
>>17331350
They're all fake
>>
>>17331031

sounds like BS.

here's a physicist thats been astral projecting for over 30 years being asked to visit one and give his impressions

https://youtu.be/teH1N9YOutw?t=631
>>
what a bunch of horseshit, you should all be ashamed. I hope none of you have kids.Those poor bastards.
>>
Is astral projection just Imagining yourself somewhere else really hard? I do that constantly.
>>
Astral Projection doesn't exist. It's just you fags trying to be a special snowflake.
>>
File: .jpg (51 KB, 448x488) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
51 KB, 448x488
>>17336372
>>17336359
>>17336251
>>17336459

The amount of sudden shit posting is intriguing but not very relevant.
>>
>>17336459
And you're probably an atheist.
>>
Hey all, I just wanted to share the idea that your shape(body) in the astrals is fluid, try experimenting some time with increasing your own size to the size of the galaxy or change your shape to two or more sepperate shapes or even the act of having no astral body. This knowledge launches you like a rocket to very interesting experiences such as being the sun, talking with the galaxy and later abd also experiencig being someone of something else.
>>
File: images-40.jpg (18 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
images-40.jpg
18 KB, 443x332
I'm too scared to try to astral project cuz I have sleep paralysis
>>
>>17339461
Sleep paralysis is a door to astral projection, the easiest door to find. When you get used to AP through sleep paralysis you can learn to skip the sleep paralysis stage. It's very difficult to skip the sleep paralysis state to start off with because it's like you need to find out certain senses. Try the afterlife knowledge guidebook if you want to attempt that way, I had a little bit succes with that but I need to train more
>>
>>17339498
>sleep paralysis
>related to AP

You're all so fucking stupid. They have nothing to do with each other, just like lucid dreaming is just self-induced hallucinations, but you faggots have to have everything be some supernatural gift.
>>
>>17339520
PLEASE LEAVE US IN PEACE, ATHEIST
>>
>>17339461
Hey! love that guy!
>>
>>17339520
>people are talking about something I never experienced
>its a lie

I wanted to say, try for yourself but learning it takes a lot of time which you probably do not want to spend on it. A few people at the monroe institute claim to have met eachother in the astrals and now know for sure it is real. You can try to convince us it is not, but we are determined enough to find it out for ourselves.
Also, it's not a gift, anyone can do it, if you follow the workshop from Bruce Moen you can learn it in 3 days, if you join The Monroe Institute you can learn it in a week and become extremely advanced if you follow it for a few more weeks.
>>
>>17339520
Also, being awake is even related to AP... what the hell
>>
I've traveled through the mental plane many times. I generally visit nearby forests but most of the time I focus on the atoms in me and I feel the histories of where they have been. Most of the time I feel sensations of movement like wind, water but other times I feel animals, plants. If I really go back I feel extreme heat like the earth core or feel like a body floating in space. I prefer to connect to the places "my" atoms have been through.
>>
File: Pluto-top2[1].jpg (61 KB, 620x513) Image search: [Google]
Pluto-top2[1].jpg
61 KB, 620x513
>>17331031
Projection is an internal experience, your soul is not approaching a physical black hole if you see one. Its a very vivid hallucination. I don't want to hear "it wasn't a hallucination" because that's what everyone who hallucinates says, and how would you distinguish a powerful hallucination from reality anyway?

If it was real, we would have had people report the heart-shape on Pluto before the pictures were taken to prove the legitimacy of external projection. Or visit any number of of other places in the solar system, like the surface of Mars, to report things unknown before discovered by Nasa, only to be proven true later.
>>
>>17339838
It's a good time to travel to the ninth planet now :) I wish I had more skills but I can barely AP
>>
>>17330929
Honeslty OP

The furthest i got in astral projection was my driveway when i was 15

but then I turned around and went back in to go back into reality

But i ended up in my liiving room seeing a form of myself I think.."

I know it was probably not me considering the fact that whatever this was...

turned around and saw me.. It opened its mouth like a monster straight out of a book and its teeth
I'll never forget its teeth and what happened..

it turned around and opened its mouth it had razor sharp teeth it looked like shark teeth or someshit like that..

as it did this there was this eerie noise that came from it and the noise got louder and louder and it got darker and darker in the surrounding area..

it started reaching for me but of course i went into survival mode and ran back for my body
I turned around before I went back to reality and it was right there making that eerie noise of what sounded like nails on a chalkboard is the best description i can give.

I went back to reality and woke up and looked around and walked outside and idk what it was but the streets we're dark as fuck almost like an abyss except for the street lights and the house lights.

I dont know what i saw but I dont even try to go back there anymore after that.

>inb4 a nightmare.

naaaa It felt wway to real to be a dream. I felt how cold it was outside it had to have been below 40 degrees
I live in south florida and its always humid and hot no matter what time of day

I still ponder onto what it was i saw though..
>>
>>17340438
What you've seen can be an embodiment of your own fears and negativity which you have to become at peace with to open yourself up for more intense experiences.

Some other anon had an experience where he was hanging above a group of dogs, slowely being lowered into the dog pit until he felt them eating his face. He decided just to hang through it and suddenly the dogs were gone and he was experiencing a bliss like never before. He was at some kind of landscape, I don't know anymore
>>
>>17340467
Not the guy who you responded to, but how can you tell something like that apart from a demon?
>>
>>17341109
I don't believe in the classic demons because I've never experienced something that actually did harm aside from psychological. Even when I'm cut into pieces and fed to pigs there's still nothing wrong with me physically. And I'm not the only one because in the 45 years of out of body experience research at the monroe institute, nobody ever got hurt physically, only psycholigically.
>>
>>17330959
He obviously manned went, thankfully there's geniuses like you to point stuff out.
>>
what happens in astral, stays in astral.

no but really never astral.
>>
>>17339838
That doesn't even look like a heart in that photograph. There is nothing whatsoever anyone would say to you that you'd believe because you're an autistic cunt and any info that challenges you makes the bad smell in your big boy pants.
>>
>>17331429
>Y'all
>Post in my skinwalker thread you big meanies!!! Stop talking about things I don't want you to talk about!!!
Fuck off, you're not in mommy's hugbox now. How is lucid dreaming and astral projection not a valid topic exactly?
>>
>>17342269
get a fucking life. i bet you smell horrible
>>
>>17339520
You're just mad because you cant do it

Take that REPUBLICANS
>>
>>17330929
This gives me pause because earth it's the only planet in the universe so
>>
how does one differentiate lucid dreaming from astral projection?
in one occasion, i left my body quite abruptly after a sleep paralysis, almost flinging to my rooms floor, floating yet still in a paralyzed state. slowly i floated through my wall to the streets, but then the realism wore off and it became a normal lucid dream.
>>
>>17342310
seek mental health professionals you cuck

t. alberto barbosa negus
>>
>>17330929
not astral projection, but i repeatedly visit another planet in my dreams (over a hundred times over the course of 5 - 6 years). not in this galaxy. it's a very dark planet.

its surface is black with a lot of bioluminescence that comes commonly in the colors of red and green, and rocky formations, similar to coral.

at first glance, the planet seems baron - empty. but there is sentient beings. im not really sure if they're solid mass or if they're incorporeal but ive seen them.

the planet has a very eerie presence to it; almost demonic. if anyone has any questions ask away
>>
>>17342323
kek. lucid dreaming is a scientific fact you moron. astral projection is not. i just wanted to know is there really any difference since they're awfully similar.
>>
>>17330929
Suck a goat. If astral projection were scientifically proven to be real, we would not need to spend $99999999 quatrillion bazillions on huge space telescopes, drones and ships.
>>
>>17342370
>Implying that money is real
>>
>>17341109
>>17341375
However, it might be that they never encounter demons because they set certain intents to meet only entities who's knowledge is equal or greater than themselves. If the demons often have less knowledge they never meet them because of that intent.
>>
>>17342354
The difference might be in the fact that you can change stuff in lucid dreams, you can't in astral projection, source: either Robert Monroe or Frank Kepple, check them out
>>
File: 231231232.png (952 KB, 823x554) Image search: [Google]
231231232.png
952 KB, 823x554
>>17342370
>If astral projection were scientifically proven to be real
>scientifically
>scientifically
>>
>>17331664

That's not how gravity works, son.
>>
>>17331031

What

A black hole is literally just a large amount of mass compressed into a small point

Get out of here, quack.
>>
>>17331738

Then tell us what they chose to look like you pretentious twat
>>
>>17331385
I don't know, Anon. Venus is weird. There's no sign of tectonic plate boundaries, but then the general age of the surface is said to be about 100 million years old, suggesting intense volcanic activity. Of course, according to scientists. I'm an ignorant peasant, but they might be ignoring the effects of erosion produced by its thick atmosphere.
Tell us more about Venus, Anon.
>>
>>17331411
There's a kind of a cable that connects your astral body to your physical body. The presence of the cable is one of the marks of true astral projection.
There are two ways to be trapped there.
One reported feature (I never tried astral travel) is a complete disregard for your body "here". There are so many interesting things there, you might be unwilling to come back. Something must be causing some of those comatose cases, right?
The other way (I don't know if this is possible during astral projection) is to get that connection cable severed, something that happens when your physical and etheric bodies die.

Disclaimer, I have been reading about this subject for the last couple of years, there can be gross errors in it. Those in the know, feel free to shoot those down.
>>
>>17331429
You should filter threads if you really don't like certain subjects, like anyone should do. Beware the trappings of contemplation, Anon. If you don't like something, ignoring it is the best thing to do, unless you want to get suckered into it.
>>
There's no such thing as astral projection.
>>
Any ways to astral project tonight /x/?
>>
>>17342828
Mh, I never saw a silver cord. I also never saw myself lying down in bed.

In fact, when I went out of body and looked on my Bed, no one was lying there. I just walked around my flat normally and thats it.
>>
>>17331477
>there are certain rules and etiquette you have to follow there, or you might have a harder time reaching it in the future.
You know, it would be nice to have some pointers.
>>
would it be possible to have sasha grey eat my ass out in the astral plane?
>>
>>17342890
I think you might want to look into lucid dreaming for that one
>>
>>17339520
And you have to have everything to be dead matter.
Why don't you go to reddit to bathe in the cum of Eddie Sagan?
>>
>>17341375
But demons can kill, Anon.
Look for SUNDS and Hmong. You can start at
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudden_unexpected_death_syndrome
>>
>>17342859
It could be etheric projection. But not astral.
>>
>>17342255
So... Where's the evidence?
>>
File: disney.png (124 KB, 800x1037) Image search: [Google]
disney.png
124 KB, 800x1037
>>17339838
>>
>>17342940
Hm, I did drop out of body though. And I could not see neither my body, nor my parents in the living room, nor a silver cord. I couldn't fly or anything as well. Just wandered the place.

But I did drop out of bod via the normal process, vibrations and such.
>>
>>17342828
The silver cord is a metaphor for the fact that you can always return to your body. If you're seeing the silver cord it's a creation generated by yourself often thanks to stories about the silver cord. It's not there if you don't believe it to
>>
How do I Astral project?
>>
>>17344355
Try Xanths phasing primer or a guide by Bruce Moen or listen to the Monroe Institute Gateway experience
>>
>>17330929
Do you get frequent flyer miles?
>>
File: yeahh.jpg (42 KB, 968x645) Image search: [Google]
yeahh.jpg
42 KB, 968x645
anybody ever been to the moon

i heard you're not supposed to go there and if you do some bad shit happens
>>
have you ever heard the green beeping? i got scared and tried to wake up. saw that it's like some barrier.
Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.