[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Welcome to Divination General! Come here for readings and d
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30
File: dis_gonna_be_div.jpg (41 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
dis_gonna_be_div.jpg
41 KB, 625x626
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Also, Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previous haunt >>17306051
>>
>>17311866
general reading
>>
I'll be doing readings for the next half hour...ish.
Query please, as well as gender.

I'll be looking at old stuff from the last thread if there's not too many fish in the waters for now.
>>
>>17311877
GENERAL READING MAIL
>>
>>17311877
Female
What does T think of me?
>>
>>17311353
>>17311631
You / Present Situation / Root Influence: 5 of Wands (reversed) / The Emperor / 10 of Cups
Past / Future Influences: 3 of Cups (reversed) / 2 of Cups
Internal / External Challenges: 4 of Pentacles / 5 of Cups
Advice: The Moon / The Magician
New Opportunity: 10 of Pentacles
Forces Against / In Favor: 9 of Wands / 2 of Swords (reversed)
Projected Outcome: The Hanged Man (reversed)

The first 5 cards are going to be incredibly obvious to you, so I won't go too in-depth into them. Suffice it to say that you might feel a bit burned out, and you're definitely conflicted internally about a couple of things. The 3 of Cups in reverse shows that you have lost a friend or two in the past, and that's still weighing on your mind.

Obvious stuff so far, and the rest may be obvious as well, but oh well. It seems that you'll become increasingly guarded, which will be a double-edged sword. A certain residual sadness causes hesitation, which will be exacerbated by the fact that your instinct towards self-preservation might cause you to become disconnected with your interpersonal intuition, thus causing you to judge people incorrectly: in other words, you might think some nice guys are bad guys, and some bad guys are nice guys. Make sense?

You'll need to work on your interpersonal intuition a bit and, more importantly, make things happen when you want them to. It seems that the same influences that will cause you to become guarded might likewise inspire some lack of motion, possibly even apathy. Focus on what /you/ want, rather than what potential partners want out of you, as you'll be inclined to give of yourself excessively if you don't trust your gut.
(cont.)
>>
>>17311877
female
can you give me a romance reading please
>>
>>17311897
(cont.)
Your next romantic opportunity is someone with close ties to his family. Again, your previous experience, and possibly his, might present a hindrance in the form hesitation: one or both of you has had a recent bad experience and simply doesn't want to get burned again. The force in favor, the 2 of Swords in reverse, may seem like you're screwed either way, but it's, in this context, a channel for the use of your intuition, as neither emotion nor logic will make it work completely. When your thoughts and emotions are both confused, listen to the Io inside: listen to your intuition to help guide your decisions.

In a slightly poignant, and quite ironic, way, the lessons from your past will actually do you no good in this next opportunity, save for looking out for inequality. Take special care with this, as the Hanged Man in reverse shows that you might be inclined to sacrifice of yourself excessively, and it will be entirely up to your intuition to tell you when you are or aren't being taken advantage of. Both your head and your heart are going to lead you astray, so trust in your gut.

Good luck.
>>
>>17311877
Male
Which project do I choose for my first? The one about the girls or the one about S? Which one will bear the most fruit, and which one will I be happier with?

I'm way too indecisive and the clock is ticking.
>>
>>17311877
can you give me a reading on me and H?
female
>>
>>17311877
Were da wite wimmin at
Male
>>
>>17311877
It would be so great to know if my sister has a problem with me. There is this great tension between us and I really just want to get away

F
Gemini
>>
>>17311877
what do them girls think of me
Male
>>
>>17311877
Will I be a successful doctor
>>
>>17311959
You guys should have hot steamy sex it aces everything

It certainly improved the relationship between my sister and my dad
>>
I'm tempted to not do anything for these two, but whatever.

>>17311876
Prince of cups.
>>17311883
Knight of cups.

>>17311653
>she's your ex
>you said you hurt her
Move on, friend. Unless you work with her, in which case, my condolences.

>>17311423
I may not be Io, but I'm at least... half as pretty.
5 of swords. Defeat. Intellectual crisis, struggling against fate. Too much sensitivity, at any rate.
The future isn't set in stone, as much as it may seem. There are things you can do to alter the course of fate. Use this knowledge to either fortify your studying, your resolve, or maybe shore up your defenses, in regards to how susceptible you may find yourself.
You'd be amazed at what peer pressure can do to people.

Your advice is 10 of cups, satiety. Each journey comes to an end, and we have to take what we learn from it to heart. But your journey is just beginning, no? So ask yourself this: with an end in mind, what is it I hope to achieve going? What should I *really* focus on?

For me? I wish I studied more. I sometimes wish I was more social, but I didn't enjoy the people there. For almost everyone though, they wish they did... *more*.
You're just starting out though. Don't waste your opportunity, or let it get away from you.

>>17311889
>another "just ask them" question.
The magus. "Most people don't really act, they just react, being driven from one situation to the next. " Hmm. I actually take this as more of a you card than a him card.
You should force his hand, perhaps.
>i.e. ask him.

>>17311900
First card was The Magus (yes, again. I swear I shuffled.)
In this context, I would suggest that, in much the same way that the magician gives power and meaning to life, you're perhaps learning the importance of love as well.
A second card, to elaborate on the first, would be The Sun. 1/2
>>
>>17311877
How can I improve myself/my personality?

Female
>>
>>17311995
>Move on, friend. Unless you work with her, in which case, my condolences

I'm trying man but she's not really letting me with the negative plan she has in mind for me. Blocking and ignoring her will only make it worse.
>>
>>17311995
male
tell me how things are going in my life in general plz
>>
>>17311995
male
can i have a love reading?
>>
>>17311995
Does it bode well for me if I pursue things with a girl in Georgia? Male here.
>>
>>17311995
>guy
I'd like to know how the girls at school feel bout me.
>>
>>17311995

female
can i have a love reading as well, mr.anon?
>>
>>17311995
>female
Love reading?
>>
File: d42.png (115 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
d42.png
115 KB, 500x374
Clint
I'm feeling generally good about things. Anything I should look out for?
>>
>>17311995
male
Does S like me back?
>>
>>17312002
Stop being a whore and learn some skills that'd literally set you apart from 99% of your gender
>>
>>17311995
>>17311889
i can't yet, i don't want to make things weird
>>
File: 1374281206808.png (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1374281206808.png
1 MB, 1920x1200
>>17311632
Accusations, more and more accusations. The thing is, I also scried for you and saw something a bit more grim compared to the things I got in the cards. Sorrow, a king who seems to be quite dark in appearance and demeanor. Then I see a fat king getting gutted. Decadence? I have no idea; usually doesn't make sense to me. Either way, stick with them and good luck to ye yet again.

>>17311653
Hey, that's what I do. I read. I read a lot. That means also providing some general opinions and stuff if the querent really needs it, or just a thought or two from a person behind the tripcode. It honestly does seem like you're in a situation where you have to stand your ground. Mental abuse is a thing, after all.

>>17311897
>>17311902
Fucking wew. All the stuff I knew, with some slight interesting new things on top of that. I know what to deal with right now, so eh, the reading just confirms it. Thanks, appreciated. You gave me a little bit more than I expected to get, but oh well, not complaining~

>>17311995
>I may not be Io, but I'm at least... half as pretty.

you wot m8
you wot

You're a sparkling special snowflake compared to me. Keep sparkling, m8.
>>
>>17311900
The Sun card, when coupled with The Magus for love, almost begs for me to say that love for you is a bright, almost guiding light. If The Magus would be meaning and direction, and the sun is life and light, then these two together spell that Love is the way, the truth, the life... to borrow from our christian friends.

In shorter, less honeyed words: Love will be a good thing for you when you find it.

I pull a third card as to what's stopping you from finding love, and it's: Prince of Wands. I... don't quite understand how being impulsive is stopping you from finding love. Maybe it's fear of being impulsive? Maybe you're stopping yourself for one reason or another? I don't know.
I pulled another card, thinking the prince was of, and I pulled 2 of cups: love.

With all these cards, I daresay I don't think love is going to be a problem for you. Indeed, all these cards point to goodness and niceness, if there's a problem it may be something as simple as... accepting it. Or recognizing it, or something.

>>17311910
Knight of Wands. Lord of the flame, a card for spiritual individuality. Enthusiastic. Thrilling. A born leader.
Cut down on the indecisiveness. It's a bad trait for a leader. Either one could work, so in that case it really doesn't matter. Pick one. Make it your own.
You typed "girls" first, so go with that one. This is more about you then them anyways, isn't it? It's why you asked what you would be happier with, and not what would be the best situation, or what they would be happy with.

>>17311915
Swiftness. Peace. Truce.
8 of wands, 2 and 4 of swords.
Whatever's going on, find a way to make peace with it, fast. Even if it's you, you should compromise this one.

Love reading? Go to him.
Angry? Apologize.
Etc.
Whatever the reading is for specifically, the onus here is on you to fix / improve.
>>
>>17311877
Female
Love reading please. Specifically, should I try to fix things with R? Or go with G?
>>
>>17311995
can you elaborate please since i can't ask yet since i have to work with him and it would make things weird >>17311889
>>
File: 1448927095218.jpg (214 KB, 1268x1628) Image search: [Google]
1448927095218.jpg
214 KB, 1268x1628
doing readings.
>>
>>17312110
How can I improve my relationship with D?
>>
>>17312110
Sagittarius male
General/future/love reading, please and thank you
>>
>>17312110
Love reading pretty please.
>>
>>17312110
How my relationships in my new course will go?
>>
>>17312110

What do I do next?
>>
>>17312110
>>17311889
>>
>>17311959
>another "ask her" reading
Well, at least this time you're not wondering about romance, I suppose.
The Star, The Moon, and 9 of swords... cruelty.

The star is the guiding light, hope and trust, for sensitive understanding for harmony.
The Moon is also a guide, but for the inner depths of our soul. It leads us to a dark place within...
And the 9 of swords, cruelty. Although it's called cruel, it's really about delving into something, analyzing it (although perhaps too much).

There's tons of ways to look at this honestly. I could probably fill up two entire posts.
If you want to get away, then leave. Simple as that. The "problem" may be with you, or... I was wanting to say something about "kick the dog", but I don't think that's quite right. I don't think she's taking it out on you, I think there is something there.
The swords, with their analyzing... careful about going to deep, but there's usually (not always) a reason for everything, despite how benign and nonsensical it may seem to you.
>if you want to leave, do it.
>if you want to know her problem, ask her.
>if you want to know your own problem, reflect.

>>17312002
I won't give a reading to this, instead I'll tell you what I enjoy in a woman.
Learn to sing. A good voice is amazing.
Learn to laugh, to smile. To bring joy with such a small interaction. My stepmother isn't the funniest person, but her laugh is infectious, and when she laughs, she makes you want to laugh too.
Learn to learn. Never stop gaining knowledge or skills. The amount of things you can talk about is absurd, and don't you wanna know what you're talking about? Etc.
>really though, the voice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIho2S0ZahI

>>17312014
>>17312023
No.

>>17312016
what's lacking in your life, The Fool. Possibilities, basically. The Fool is ready to go in all directions. You either have no possibilities right now, or perhaps you're blocking yourself from them.
What can you do about this? Seven of Swords.
Futility. 1/2
>>
>>17311968
>>17312157
>blatantly skipping me
For what purpose
>>
>>17312119
Give him the V
>>
>>17312110
What do the girls think of me
>>
>>17312110
What am I destined for
>>
>>17312110
Which tarot card represents me b0ss
>>
>>17311877
Male
What did C think of me?
>>
>>17312079
I'm talking about making a game, but thanks. The one about the girls takes place in the same world where I want my biggest project to take place, so maybe I will go with that. The game with S, though. Writing for S is just a load of fun, he's sarcastic, manipulative and downright rhetorical, it's really a load of fun.

I'll. I'll try. Oh boy, I'll try, thanks.
>>
>>17312016
2/2
Basically, you're cut off from options right now, because of your own self, or the world around you. Change one of those. Stop blocking yourself, and change the way the world interacts with you. Personality, behavior, etc.

>>17312024
The chariot. One of my favorite advice cards.
Justdoit.mp4
Another words, do it. Go for it. Overpower the fates themselves if you have to. Conquer. Etc.

>>17312031
>female
I could have sworn I just gave a female a love reading. Suspicious >.>
I kid.
Your current problem in love: 2 of swords, peace. Settled differences. The shadow aspect is unsolved tensions, so I believe this to be the case here. Something you settled recently, or perhaps just let die down is bubbling underneath the surface.
Not strictly going to cause a problem, but it's something on someone's mind.

>Hey, is this really okay?
>of course it is, dear.
Whereas the truth is that, even if it's okay, it's still rumbling around in his head.
Maybe it's a compromise you made to yourself?
>I'm okay with how things are right now.
Etc. I would do more, but I'm about done.

>>17312050
I'm basically spent, but you should enjoy the good times while they last, friend.

>>17312052
Who knows?
Oh, S does. Ask them.

>>17312059
Same could be said to the men as well. We could all learn some new tricks to keep things fun.

>>17312094
Don't even consider anyone else until your current thing is done. Decide to fix it or give up on it, before you even consider anything with G.
Have some integrity.

>>17312098
That's... kind of fair enough.
But I'm drained, so one card.
6 of swords, science. Followed by 9 of cups. Happiness.
>6 followed by 9
Maybe it's because I'm in that drained state, and I went running today, but those seem like good signs to me. Especially when you put them together.

Owing to the delicate situation though, and my not so delicate answer, I would advise mild flirtation. He should be receptive, especially if he likes you. If not, brush it off as whimsy.
>>
>>17312228

kek, there's nothing to conquer though. go for what, exactly? love?
>>
>>17311877
male
Can I get a romance reading please?
>>
>>17311866
General tarot for a female Scorpio 23, time sensitive (about to go in for interview)
>>
>>17311877
Male

Can you tell me when the next major event in my life will be, and maybe what it is?

My first time doing this, sorry if that's not a valid question.
>>
>>17312077
>>17312079

28, Cancer

Can someone give me some insights about a playful girl? I didn't see her for almost a year, and... I have no way of communicate. Even though I tried to open myself with all honesty I got rejected and it hurt, like alot. Now some nights I torture myself over the one that got away.

Is she alright and happy (because I know she's always a sad one). Does she have a relationship at the moment, or any kind of hope that she thinks about me or wanted to return (unlikely tho') ?
>>
>>17312228
Male.
What does the future of my recent plans look like? Will I succeed in them?
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 670x369) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 670x369
>>17312228
Male
Could you do a love reading for me?
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 250x304) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 250x304
>>17312228
Male, should I stary focusing my energy into "that" project? If I do, do I have a chance at making something special?
Thank you.
>>
What does the next couple of months look like for me? , general reading I guess

Oscar
Male
Libra

Thanks in advance, I made the same question a couple of days ago and the thread suddenly disappeared please don't leave me hanging
>>
23, Male, Scorpio

Can I get a work/career advice reading please?
>>
Is there a reader here atm?
>>
>>17311866
My ex, still loving me?
male 20
taurus
>>
I apologize if I do something wrong since I'm new to this, but I'm a little desperate for advice and would greatly appreciate any help.

>Capricorn
>22 years
>Male

I'm looking for help deciding whether I should continue college this semester or if I should do something else, and if possible maybe some guidance on where to go from where I am right now.
>>
Male, 21, Taurus. I had a second interview for a job I really want, am I going to get the job? Thanks, I really appreciate the time and energy you take in these threads:)
>>
Well, what the hell, I'll give it a go.
Sagittarius
male
I want to give it a go. Lets see what you got, any other info needed?
>>
Doing some wasted readings mothaaa fuckkkass
Whats your bra size, dick size or clit size
favorite planet
>>
>>17313354
Sweet, I'm tired enough to get in on this.
8 inch dick, favorite planet is Earth. If Earth isn't an option than I guess Mercury.
>>
>>17313354
male
12 cm erect, that would be like 4.72 in to muricans
i don't have some sort of favorite planet, but i guess mercury because gemini
Pls give me some advice to get my crush
>>
>>17313415
Oh, I round up. I guess it's closer to like 7.75 or something if you need exact.
>>
>>17313354
6 inches
Moon

Tell me something I don't know.
>>
>>17313441
>planet
>moon
I'll tell you something you don't know apparently.
>>
>>17313441
>moon
>planet
>>
>>17313354
Fuck it, I'll take a love reading
7inches and some change
Venus (or whatever, I don't think much about astronomy)
>>
>>17313448
Eh, don't get all strict on me. I see it as a planet in the astrological perspective.

If you want to be a little shit about it, I'll go Jupiter. Faggot.
>>
>>17313450
Again, no one cares that you can notice something like this and point it out. I considered not saying moon because I knew there's enough "I'm so smart" assholes like you.
>>
>>17313462
but anon
I AM smart
>>
>>17313473
So are millions of mother people.
>>
>>17313354
Small love button
42 DD
Jupiter
Love reading?
>>
File: 1401028279519.jpg (54 KB, 354x367) Image search: [Google]
1401028279519.jpg
54 KB, 354x367
>>17313482
>mother people
god damn, im so smart
>>
File: 1454116654524-x.jpg (26 KB, 320x303) Image search: [Google]
1454116654524-x.jpg
26 KB, 320x303
>>17311866
My love for you has reached new dimensions friend.
>>
I'm 22 and what is this? Predicting the future or some dumb shit? The anons who do the reading type vague as fuck, literally 20 meanings can be pulled from one wall of text
>>
>>17313786
You haven't seen the really experienced readers at work.
>>
Back after a long trip away. Will do some readings

>name
>general description (of yourself)
>location (can be generic)
>any other defining features
>query
>>
>>17313808
If you remember, I was the amateur scryer who read for you and saw mistletoe when you were around before.

At your leisure, please send me an email, as I've a question for you;
[email protected]
>>
>>17313808
Do this then. I've been around
>>17312269
>>
>>17313808
>Georgewell
>black hair, brown eyes, glasses, tan skin
>south east asia
>strong jawline
>dead inside, will i ever sort my shit out?
>>
File: me.jpg (8 KB, 365x108) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
8 KB, 365x108
>>17313870
>name
Let's use a nickname; naksi
>defining features
Uh I dunno. Fast thinker, slow walker? Caucasian. Being educated in physics.
>location
mid east
>>
Maddy
5'9, long brown hair, slim, young, hipsterfag glasses, green blue eyes, 7/10
shut in, compassionate, introvert, anxious, loyal, intelligent, unmotivated, tired all the time
Vancouver, BC
Could I get a reading on what sort of career I'd be well suited for? Or just a general would be good. I'm feeling like I'm at a bit of a low point so you're insight would be great if you end up getting to me.
>>
>>17313915
Oop I didn't link for some reason>>17313915
>>17313808

Anyways I'm going to bed so I'll leave feedback in the morning if you take up my query
>>
>>17313808
Trev
Dark brown hair, 5" 10, way too kind.
USA
Long arms for my height...
How's my life looking concerning girls? I there is one down south but I feel like I have no shot.
>>
>>17313882
Your energy is very faint right now, and I can't tell if it's being suppressed by you or outside sources. You've got a long journey, a path is laid out before you and winds through a good deal of bad times. There's a strength in you that you once had but gave up, search for that strength again. You'll find the brighter you let your energy burn the easier these trials to befall you will be.

Stay strong, you'll make it through.
>>
>>17314039
Hope am not skipped...
>>17313909
>>17312269
>>
>>17313808
>lena
>short, waist-lenght hair, black eyes
>europe
>piercings

Can you tell me what lies in my path for a few months ahead? I don't really know what to do to grow both in work and spiritually.
>>
>>17314039
thanks m8
>>
>>17313915
>>17313922
Careers are really hard to pick, at least for me, as they're more thought than emotions. Still, I did a general reading and here goes.

First and foremost, make some goddamn shields! Your energy is completely exposed, and furthermore very airy. It's floating around you in an almost most-like sense. This is bad, because it means you can be easily affected by outside sources. This is common in people who care too much (I know from experience) and you can't help but want to not shut off those around you.

This leads me to the second point. You've got a psyche vampire in your life. Something/someone near to you is feeding off of you. Your energy is being siphoned off by some force that you care deeply for. Look into shielding yourself, and you'll find you'll have a lot more energy than usual.
>>
>>17314052
Can you give me the details I asked for? And nicknames make it hard, unless it's a name that is used by others/yourself to define you.
>>17314061
Doing you now hun
>>
>>17314075
Ok, thank you very much!
>>
>>17314091
You've got a lovely energy, very perky and well guarded. You're next few months seem quite stable, you're going to run into another energy which is worthwhile keeping close. Not sure what, but it's a beneficial entity and you should do your best to grow from it.

as for growth, take some time to relax and don't force the growth. Your energy seems to react best to relaxed approach. Take your days one at a time and find time to feel more, rather than this emphasis on doing.
>>
>>17313808
>>17314075
>name
Moustapha (it's not a nick name)
>general description
5'4" tall, black hair, 28 years old
>location
mid east
>any other defining features
being educated in physics, still a student and unemployed
>query
Give me some insights about a playful girl? I didn't see her for almost a year, and... I have no way of communicate.
Even though I tried to open myself with all honesty I got rejected and it hurt, like alot. Now some nights I torture myself over the one that got away. Is she alright and happy (because I know she's always a sad one). Does she have a relationship at the moment? Or any kind of hope that I can learn what she thinks about me or wanted to return (unlikely tho') ?
>>
>>17314107
Thank you once again, I'll try to keep an eye out for that energy you speak off.

I wish you a prosperous and calm month, reader.
>>
File: 1451666574751.jpg (482 KB, 1600x992) Image search: [Google]
1451666574751.jpg
482 KB, 1600x992
>>17313808
mint, 47
human, heterosexual male
southern hemisphere, 192.168.0.1
scars, beard, glasses
i really dont know...dont even know what to do in life, spend my days starting new things never finishing them. the result being i know a little about everything and alot about nothing.
save me.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 236x279) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 236x279
>>17313808
caroline
i'm an artist - i draw spoopy things. i like cats, african violets and the moon
i live in southeastern usa
i have some bad tattoos on my calf
i'm sick and i am doing my best to fix it, can you tell me anything that might help physically? i think i know what i need to do but i struggle to follow through on my own inclinations and kind of blame other people, which is goofy and lame

i really appreciate it. thank you!
>>
>>17311866
Fuck off
>>
>>17314122
No worries. Thank you for your kind words.
>>17314125
>>17314131
Doing it now
>>
>>17313808
I'd like a reading please. Thank you!
Amanda
my eyes have both light brown and dark brown, hard to explain, pretty cool though. Brown hair, it's short now, used to be really long. Short, 5'2, a little chubby.
south Florida.
physical, mental, personality wise? I'm going to assume physical, so yeah, my eyes definitely. It has light brown, almost a caramel color lines, along with dark brown lines. It's akin to Tiger's Eye (the stone).
I don't know, what do you feel I should know? Let it come from the heart.
If that's too much, a future/progress reading, please. The first is preferred, though.
>>
>>17311866
Which project should I pursue? I have so many.

Male.
>>
>>17312157
Thanks Mr Anon !
>>
>>17314148
m,22,europe

What could the diviner tell me about the development of my mastery of the occult?
>>
>>17314148
Okay... My question is too desperate to take out something from or I did something wrong on the description?
>>17314114
If you wanna know more detail there's a scar on my left eye brow. Thanks in advance.
>>
>feeling broken beyond repair, when will this end?

From the other thread.
Your past has been troublesome, indeed. You feel wasted and you are currently trying to listen to your own free will. Saturn has a gread influence in your future, some kind of failure is indicated.

Search for a new lifestyle and other matters to concentrate on, turn around.
>>
>>17314202
thanks man
>>
>>17314204
You are potentially a very skilled part of society, Make the correct choices now, find some peace. Meditation or a meditative practice like a hobby should suit you well and force you to interact with other people. I feel that your spiritual power - your aura - has been weakened. Think about it: as within, so without. Do not let your negative attitude poison your every move. Free yourself from negative influence e.g. drugs and towlie.
>>
>>17314125
Your energy is very erratic, and not even a specific shape or colour. I feel you have no idea of who or why you are, nor what you even want to be. I'm getting a strong feeling that your inability to commute to a project stems not from yourself, but a need to impress. There's an energy that is very important to you that makes you change every time it's near. Forget this energy, it's not beneficial anyway. Stop all projects and spend a month To just enjoy your company. Relearn yourself.
>>
>>17314213
top kek i very seldom do drugs but i did smoke some just a couple of days ago.
>>
File: greenempress.jpg (276 KB, 525x854) Image search: [Google]
greenempress.jpg
276 KB, 525x854
I'm in the mood to do spirit animal readings, if anyone wants one
>>
>>17314230
Yes please! is there any information you may need?
>>
>>17314227
There you have it: The miracle of the cards reveals every secret.
>>
>>17314237
>>
>>17314230
I want.

Male, gemini
>>
>>17314131
Blaming others for your shortcomings is a common coping mechanism, and considering the sickness you're enduring I'm gotta let you off the hook. You're right to chase a quicker cure, this isn't something that can be left to heal over time; it'll only leaver you weaker and emotionally drained. I see energies that want to help, but you're keeping them at bay. Drop the defence and allow yourself to be a little vulnerable; with the situation you're in it couldn't get any worse at least.

Stay strong darling, let your heart direct you and leave yourself open to the healing others can provide.
>>
>>17314153
You've let yourself become a creature of habit, and this isn't good for you! You need to break out of your routine and shake the foundations of your time. There's a yearning within you that should be nurtured, as to what it is i don't know. But suppressing this isn't healthy and will only cause harm. Embrace this. I know we all have that side we're not proud of, but covering it up and ignoring it does you no good.

Also, be sure to keep yourself guarded these coming weeks. A malicious energy is lurking nearby and is going to make a move soon. Don't fret, it's nothing to bad, but just be prepared for a bit of rough luck to hit
>>
>>17314230
Sure give me one
Which animal represents me
>>
>>17314230
Please.
>>
>>17314278
Thanks. You proved to be pretty helpful. Is there anything else you have to say? Like how should I go about breaking my routine?
Either way, thanks a bunch. I really appreciate it.
>>
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 950x706) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 950x706
>>17314263
wow you saw right through me lel and you are right it probably won't get any worse to be honest with friends/senpai. i need to just bite the bullet before things get harder to fix

i feel that the most genuine way i can thank you is with this picture of my cat looking very wise and sleepy

but for real thank you
>>
>>17314278
Are you still around?
>>
>>17314072
I know who the vampire is, but she's a really good person and I can't cut her out, I have too much sympathy. What do you mean by needing to shield? How do I go about doing that? Also, thank you for the reading.
>>
>>17313457
You gotta chase mother fucka
If you chase, you're gonna find a girl with big perky tittays.
You're being lazy. Don't be a SWED nigga.
I think you're specific about the girl you want, so before you encounter her, think about what kind of man you would have to be to entice her. Make that the model for the man you must be BEFORE you acquire her or things will go salty. Don't leak her nudes if it's you're fault. Ps; Anon, you need to focus more on your emotional outlet and get creative
>>
>>17313503
Well, lose some weight but use a derma roller so your tats don't get saggy.
Oh, that guy you like is a douche. I want you to approach people by feeling up their energy. You are an intuitive whether you know it or not anon. If you want to have control over your destiny you have to learn to control yourself. Take a dance class and get in touch with your feminine side. the guy I'm seeing for you is tall, dark haired. Caring, direct to a fault, fringe but concerned with public opinion.
>>
Ey, can the guy who said that they can read animal spirits, find out mine? Thanks!
>>
>>17314879
A squirrel
>>
Laame.
>>
Should I stay at my current job and swallow the dread every day or move onto something different?
>>
>>17314902
Something different unless you have a hobby you love to make up for it.
>>
>>17314873
21 m Sagittarius any other info needed?
>>
>>17313354
6inches mother fucker
MARS BRA
>>
>>17314913
Hold on to them.
>>
>>17313354
>>17314873
>>17314943

If you're around/next time you get wasted

6 inches
venus
>>
>>17314943
>>17313421
What about me senpai?
>>
>>17314959
oh yeah, love reading fuck it

>>17314970
ever since the to be honest family filter i cannot trust desu and senpai
>>
File: w3uEKpF.jpg (54 KB, 576x787) Image search: [Google]
w3uEKpF.jpg
54 KB, 576x787
>>17311866
Who wants a mock reading from an ignorant fool?

I'll only need your question. Anything else is optional.

Be warned, you get what you give, and it's possible that you might get nothing at all.
>>
>>17315081
Will my loved one let me down? Go ahead my buddy.
>>
>>17314943
To who. That's pretty vague..
>>
>>17315081
>>17313421

im bad at this whole love thing
>>
>>17315092
I'll finish my tuna then get started.
>>
Hey /div/

Is there a reader lurking here, that can sense spirit animals? It is for a friend, not for me.
Or any tips on how to find the current spirit animal/guide?

I wish you all good fortune.
>>
>>17315081
Mock reading? Sure, why not. Tell me if I should start to have dealings with a particular deity that regards power in fate dealings.
>>
>>17315092
Inconclusive. Ask another question, or reformat it.
Leaning on yes, but ultimately inconclusive.
>>
>>17315141
Hmm, will he succeed at what he's trying to achieve? How about now?
>>
>>17315081
Am I going to be in a relationship anytime soon? Or just... Meet someone
>>
>>17315105
Stop thinking with your Willy.
Start using your mind for productive causes.

You can't get a person, and you can't make them fall in love with you. Instead they have to see who you are, and what you have accomplished, so that they themselves can choose to love you.
Don't hide yourself behind the thoughts of your Willy.

Queen of pentacles reversed.
8 of swords reversed.
>>
>>17315124
Hmm.. When it comes to sensitive topics, would you really trust a mock-reader, who's ignorance is so large that not even he can know it's scope? I ask because this question seems important enough to warrant a confirmation from you.
>>
>>17315149
Leaning on yes, again.
>>
>>17315150
Leaning on No. However, considering the nature of your question, it is possible that a better answer would be that you must facilitate changes in order to "meet somebody". Perhaps you're not socially active, or that you prefer being in peaceful settings of silence, whichever, you should aim to adjust your approaches.

If by chance you're like me and are scared to death about meeting strangers or walking up to them and trying to strike a conversation, then don't be.
Usually our first impressions aren't at all reliable, and given appropriate circumstances you can strike a conversation up without any of the precieved backlashes.

However, it's my assessment that the question you posed was general and did not touch upon the real underlying issues that surround it. So my answer is therefore, technically, inconclusive.
>>
Benjamin M, Live in the Caribbean

What's my future lads?
>>
>>17315196
Thank you.

Yeah, I'm not socially active. Nothing to do in my city.

Really appreciate your time.
>>
>>17315169
It is a mock reading, and I am very well aware that I'm not going to get any sort of a reasonable or valid answer, even though that would be the case for divination in general.

Just go for it.
>>
Will I get a girl anytime soon?
>>
>>17315081
will i get qt gf?
>>
>>17315240
I love Poland. Let's be friends.
>>
>>17315213
Damn. I'm not quite sure what this means.

Just so you understand
Gemstone(significator) = card it landed on

Sun=rolled off the table
Moon=the fool
Arrow point on=the emperor
Arrow landed on=the sun
>>
>>17315221
Strong no, but it's not the answer that counts, it's the implications.
Are you even ready for a qtgf? Can you be happy with one? Does it change your survivability in your society?
>>
>>17315164
>You can't get a person, and you can't make them fall in love with you.
people seems to do this all time , also social convensions force the male to take action and engage in a elaborate wooing ritual
>>
>>17315282
What planet do you come from?
It's individual taste that makes the "wooing ritual" seem effective. It's just an elaborate game people play to get to know each other. Some fancy theatrics, and others like seriousness.
It seems like people are claiming eachother, but I believe what's really happening is that they're accepting eachother. No one owns the other. They just accept it.
>>
>>17315277
>Are you even ready for a qtgf?
probably not :(
>Can you be happy with one?
yes
>Does it change your survivability in your society?
only converting to islam will help my survivability in society
>>
>>17315301
You're broken. A girl friend won't fix you.
I hate to sound mean, but it's how I'll come off as.
Get your priorities straight.
>>
>>17315293
>What planet do you come from?
I have ass burgers anon, im sorry.
but im bad at that kind of game, what if some girls already would be ok with me?
I probably dont notice (or they dont sen signals) or i fuck up in some interaction
>>
>>17315309
I'm sorry. I simply am unable to help you out man. I'm not equipped to deal with others issues. I can only try to give you guys different perspectives.

In all likelihood you're just over thinking the whole thing. You don't find love, it finds you.

Sorry for being a jerk. :(
>>
I know you guys hate this but I feel that I'm barely holding myself together and it's been years since I got a general reading.

There are a lot of things going on right now in my life:
- I have no motivation to finish my college even if I only owe two classes.
- I feel that I won't be accepted in a job that I applied for and I doubt I'll ever get another fitting job for me where I live, even if I think I did well and have the skills for it.
- I've grown unreasonably attached to someone that I know I'll never be with and I might lose him soon. It's been a few years since that's happening and I don't know what to hold onto when I lose him.
- I recently got out of a 5 year relationship. It ended on a really good note, but I feel that I'll never find anyone to care about me and don't want to risk another relationship. Also I feel that I've lost my sexual interest in people and I'm only aroused by abuse, rape and other questionable fetishes.
- My friendships are really shallow and I feel that I might be a burden to them. I don't want to pry so I rarely get close to people since I don't open up or ask them to open up.
- 90% of the time I have the best intentions but I'm misunderstood. Sometimes it's insane, like I could post a joke that isn't even offensive and somehow everyone will be offended and passive-aggressive to me.

So I don't really know what my query is, I just want advice, insight, anything. A general reading would do I think. Please don't skip me, I'm pretty desperate ;_;
Female, 24, Gemini.
>>
File: buggz.jpg (16 KB, 232x197) Image search: [Google]
buggz.jpg
16 KB, 232x197
>>17315306
i just want gf
>>
>>17315324
Stop thinking like that. You want happiness not a gf. You want to be happy, and somehow you think having a gf will fix that. You can't be more mistaken. Sorry. It's how it is. You've romanticized the idea of having a partner you forgot how to enjoy yourself along the way.
>>
>>17315341
i have long abbandoned the idea of being happy by myself
>>
>>17315348
There's your problem.
Not happy by yourself. Happy WITH yourself.

Do you even self-examine?
>>
>>17315349
yes, i'm shit and want to die
>>
>>17315354
Same anon, same.
>>
>>17315354
No. You're not shit and you don't want to die. You're just unhappy and are trying to find reasons for it.

I can't help you if you don't want to help yourself man. Pick yourself up and get moving. Get a goal and work towards it. Try to do good for yourself and others where it's appropriate.
I'd tell you to man up aswell, but that won't help at all because you think dark things. Clean yourself up.
>>
>>17315365
>No. You're not shit
yes i am, a lot too, but it's ok, i accepted this
>>
>>17315370
Then I can't help you since you won't help yourself. Sorry anon.
>>
File: tumblr_nn8rn5Mjw61qiklr2o1_500.jpg (46 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nn8rn5Mjw61qiklr2o1_500.jpg
46 KB, 500x375
>>17315081
Mock readings are over.
Till next time, anons.
>>
>>17315386
You suck at this.
>>
>>17315421
Could you do a detailed reading for me? You did one yesterday and you were really accurate at it but I'm desperate for advice. I'm >>17315322
>>
>>17315421
Well if I suck then you can certainly teach me the error in my methods. Clearly you know what you're talking about.
>>
>>17315376
how can i help myself?
>>
>>17315465
Perspective. Self image.
>>
File: 1426280635916.jpg (184 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
1426280635916.jpg
184 KB, 665x662
>>17315487
yeah, that...helped a lot
>>
>>17315322
Maybe you just have an anxiety disorder and/or perhaps a skewed perspective on the world around you? If you're not seeing someone for mental health, you should be, even if just for the lack of motivation you're feeling.

You need to learn to trust yourself and to better understand how you stand in relation to everything else in your life. You're being way too hard on yourself. You deserve to be happy and healthy! You should be more open with people you know and ask that they be more open with you. Some people will hate it, but some people will become great friends because of it. If your friends don't even make you feel happy, what's the point if being friends with those people?

And people love getting offended, so that's not even something to be concerned about. Trust your own judgement. If you think your judgement may be unreliable, you should try learning more about critical thinking and how to develop informed opinions.

Anyway, that's not a reading. Just some advice that you may or may not choose to take.
>>
>>17315496
What part of "I can't help you" did you not understand? Its like everything I typed before wasn't even considered.

Honestly what else did you expect? An epiphany? Sorry to disappoint you anon, but I'm not a miracle worker.
>>
Could anyone give a love reading?
I will provide the necessary details
Thanks in advance
>>
>>17315519
>If your friends don't even make you feel happy, what's the point if being friends with those people?
I have no one else, just some online friends that are most likely using my weaknesses against me on 4chan. This made me close myself even more.
Thanks for the advice anyway anon, I really should see someone for my mental health.
>>
Clint

What do I do now?
>>
>>17315584
Maybe you can try joining some better online communities. I made some great friends that helped me through the hardest part of my life through a couple of online creative writing communities. If you have some kind of hobby like that, try finding a dedicated community of mature people you can integrate into.

Helping other people and being supportive of groups and ideas also gives you a way to make friends and connect with people. Ever tried volunteering?
>>
How will this insurance settlement go?

Male, Scorpio
>>
>>17311866
Fuck off, roleplaying cancer
>>
How do you go about learning divination?
>>
>>17315826
Get some tarot cards and go from there.
>>
I'll be doing a few tarot/rune mixed readings. Don't need anything aside from a query; general readings are fine too. Note that I prioritize queries in whichever way I most feel like at the time. You may be skipped or ignored.

Also, I'll be taking questions on how to use the runes for divination or magick.
>>
>>17315887
Could I get a general reading please?
>>
>>17315887

Does the person who intends to do me harm going to go through with her actions, or are they merely a bluff to freak me out?
>>
>>17315887
I'm looking to have sufficient wealth in order to have a good wife and support a family. What should I do to get myself sufficently wealthy?
>>
>>17315887
How will my love life go from here, am i in the right path?
>>
>>17315897
Will do you first.

>>17315898
Then you. Be sure you both hang around. Still taking queries, as well, as other anons feel free to keep replying to my original post.
>>
>>17315887
Which one will I have more fun doing, project A or project B? I'd take on both at the same time, but I'm inexperienced, so I don't think that'd be a good idea.
>>
>>17315911
I'd also like to know which one would be better to tackle for a first timer like myself. If you're able to see that. I don't want to bite off more than I can chew, you dig?

Ah, but if that's too hard to see with your taroty runey stuff, then I totally get it. No need to go out of your way.
>>
>>17315887
Hello and thanks for doing this to us.
My query is a reading about my life (general) and my love life in my next future. thank you.
>>
>>17315887
I have a few occult queries, pick any you wish:

>Alchemy:
I have a trace amount of a rare ingredient and wish to make the best use of it for my long-term works. What should I do with it?

>Psychic Self-Reprogramming:
What is the best way to make this work a success?

>Surreptitious Sigil:
Is the sigil I'm planning a good way to accomplish its intended goal, or is there a better way?

>Research Project:
How much involvement should I take in the research project I'm going to launch, versus relying on others?

I can also give you any readings you wish later today.
>>
>>17315909
>Will do you first.
Thank you much appreciated!
>>
What do you think about lithomancy?
>>
>>17314879
>>
>>17315887
Why does she keep pushing back our first date? Am I thinking too much?
>>
>>17315974
c-can you read my spirit animal too... if you're not too busy...

Spirit animal readings seem so cool.
>>
File: quesa_dillo_bump.jpg (117 KB, 709x846) Image search: [Google]
quesa_dillo_bump.jpg
117 KB, 709x846
>>17314256
>>
>>17314285
>>
File: bg_008.jpg (90 KB, 1200x799) Image search: [Google]
bg_008.jpg
90 KB, 1200x799
>>17314295
>>
>>17315985
your spirit animal is the common woodlouse. hope this helps.
>>
>>17316013
Oh i would also love to know
>>
File: flying-squirrel-7-of-12.jpg (850 KB, 3531x2357) Image search: [Google]
flying-squirrel-7-of-12.jpg
850 KB, 3531x2357
>>17315985
>>
>>17315897
The current situation shows the 5 of Disks supported by the 8 and Ace of Disks, overseen by the rune perthro. Seems to be that whatever this situation is borne from, it's centered around the mundane and material. As though trust was betrayed in some personal matter; or some terrible misunderstanding between words. Perthro shows the very random chance happening of this conflict.

The future, if unchanged, shows the Page of Cups supported by the Page of Pentacles and the 7 of Cups, overseen by the rune Mannaz. Seems to me as some sort of resuming of a friendship at face value will occur; however, expect shady things to be going on behind you. Work being done in quiet, and against you, again, breaking the trust in a quieter manner.

The future if changed shows the Wheel of Fortune supported by the Hanged Man in reverse and the eight of Swords, overseen by Dagaz. This shows a transition. An opening of the eyes, so to speak. There will be no opportunity for backstabbing on either side here; the truth will be out and no one will want anything to do with it; and if they do, it'll be for revenge they can't follow through with.

The reflection of the reading shows the two of Swords supported by the Emperor and 7 of Wands, overseen by Gebo. Echoes the first set of the reading; good deals gone bad, leading to conflict.You have one person wanting to pursue the conflict while the other wants to bury it.

The fate section shows the things that've happened in the past. We have the page of Wands supported by the 10 of cups and 6 of Cups, overseen by the rune Thurisaz. Seems as though you thought interacting with this person would be profitable in some willful and fiery, maybe even emotionally intellectually. Didn't pan out, obviously.

Let me have some feedback, if you would.
>>
>>17315974
Could I have a spirit animal reading too, anon? Thanks
>>
>>17315898
Are you still around?
>>
>>17316039
yes, I'll be lurking for a while
>>
>>17316013
>>17316026
I don't know what to believe but flying squirrels are pretty cute. And I'm sure common woodlouses could be cute if you gave em a shot.

Thanks!
>>
File: p1000047.jpg (2 MB, 2232x3968) Image search: [Google]
p1000047.jpg
2 MB, 2232x3968
>>17316035
Periwinkle

At first I thought you were a barnacle, but not quite
>>
>>17315974
Hey anon, can you give a friend a spirit animal read? What info should I provide for you?

(if you could do mine aswell, if it's not a bother, but first priority is friend so ignore this if it's too much to ask for)

Thank you for doing these!
>>
>>17315887
Male
Gemini
General
>>
>>17316033
There was a terrible misunderstanding of words that's for sure, trust was also broken but more on my side since I didn't lie to her about anything and I caught her in multiple lies.

I'm trying to go my separate way and be done with all of this, I have no reason to continue to interact with someone who has threatened me.

As for the truth being out in the open, not really too sure what this could mean.

And the last reading is spot on, I obviously read this person incorrectly, or she was just that good of creating an illusion for me to fall for.
>>
>>17316074

2 spooky
>>
>>17316050
>>17315898
The current situation is seen as the 3 of Cups, blocked by the 10 of Cups. Seems as though security in your state is blocked by familial and emotional happiness. That is, to be literal: you aren't completely happy because you lack resources to draw from.

A past influence shows the king of Cups. Seems you had an idea in the past on how to support all of this, but it fell through in one way or another.

Future possibility shows the Ace of Swords. While it doesn't show direct success, it does show the knowledge of how to find that success being possible for you to achieve.

The key to your desires is shown by Temperance. Basically, continue down whatever path you're on right now and it'll make itself clear. Hardships are inevitable.

Your desires are shown as the Knight of Cups. Honestly, this card points more to being dissatisfied with one's emotional life, and I don't wish to delve into that. Perhaps you feel so much pressure on you, and that is what you truly seek by looking for financial security-- you seek to be relieved from this pressure of supporting everyone. Further, it could be said that if you were a single man, money wouldn't be too much of a worry for you.

The final result is the 6 of Wands. This shows a very present element of stress and strife in your life. It'll probably be some time before you find this method to prosperity.
As I said, just keep on the path you're on or planned to follow as is. The way will open down that road.
>>
>>17315887

Hello, and thank you for doing these readings. If you do a reading for me, thank you and if not, that's cool too. Good luck with your gift.

Is this the right time to leave my job? Is my long distance relationship something real or is he just goofing around?
>>
>>17316021
your spirit animal is the common housefly
>>
What is my spirit animal?
>>
>>17316055
yes, the woodlouse is a very industrious little creature and i personally find them quite cute. it is certainly an auspicious spirit animal.
>>
>>17316125
a frog
>>
>>17316120
Ah was expecting something more cool, but well at least its not a pig
>>
>>17316140
that's the way it is; your spirit animal chooses you. the common housefly is quite a busy creature and has good reflexes and is a based opportunist.
>>
>>17316117
It certainly is an emotional matter, and there is family pressure involved. It's a shame that this will take so long, as I'm tired of being single, but I'll keep my head up. Thanks, have a good one.
>>
>>17316161
I can live with that actually
>>
>>17316161
Could you tell me my spirit animal please?
>>
>>17315887
Hey there, just a general if you're still around, many thanks
>>
>>17316175
your spirit animal is the fiddler crab
>>
>>17316161
If you still have time can I get my spirit animal too?
>>
>>17316185
your spirit animal is the inchworm
>>
>>17316161

really I wonder which animal is mine? gotta be something hairy
>>
>>17316184
Would you be able to give me some background as to its meaning please? Couldn't find anything on fiddler crab myself.
>>
>>17316202
You masterbate alot
>>
>>17316202
the fiddler crab is certainly a smart and industrious little creature and doesn't afraid of anything, and with its one outsized claw it's certainly rather interesting looking.
>>
>>17316197
Would appreciate knowing some traits if you could
>>
>>17316201
your spirit animal is indeed hairy, it is the bag-shelter caterpillar.
>>
Everyone's getting their spirit animal. Can I get mine too?
>>
>>17316242
Thank you! :)

>>17316236
Eh maybe 10 years ago this would have been true.
>>
>>17316249
the inchworm has a curious gate all of its own and marches through life, one might say, to its own rhythm.
>>
>>17316260

platypus
>>
>>17316271
What does a platypus do? I:
>>
>>17316065
>>17316271

I'd take that as a no, but thank you anon for doing these, I wish you a great month.
>>
>>17315887
Could you please do >>17315322?
>>
General reading? Thanks a bunch!
>>
Could I get a spirit animal read if you're still doing them? Thank you!
>>
is my intuition correct in pushing him away? or will i miss out on something real if i keep my guard up?
>>
>>17315887
Will I get into grad school this year?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.