[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/div/ination general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
File: Ajahn Mun 2.gif (152 KB, 426x536) Image search: [Google]
Ajahn Mun 2.gif
152 KB, 426x536
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Also, Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: Always respect your readers and your fellow querents
>Readers: Always respect your querents and your fellow readers

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination
>>
File: orkfightenfordahemporah.jpg (60 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
orkfightenfordahemporah.jpg
60 KB, 600x750
>>17297613
OIS GOTZ A FRIENDZ ROIT AND DAH GITZ AUWL OH I MISS HIM WHUAT DO I DO?
DO YOU THINK YOU CAN HELP DIS GROT HERE? SHEZ REAL DESPERATE
>>
Hi,
My name is Jenny. My friend Ariel linked me to this from facebook. I am looking very forward to this!
My question is will Mikel ask me to prom?
>>
Hi!
Its Jenny again.
Ariel said I should ask for your paypal that way I can pay you for the reading. So what is your paypal?
Ps. I am so xcited :p
>>
>>17297797
dont pay anyone on this site its for free
>>
I hate to air-query, but I have a somewhat urgent occult question, involving an alchemical experiment, and I'll only have access to a small amount of an ingredient for a limited time.

I'm return, I would be happy to read for you, multiple queries if you like.
>>
Hello.
Its Jenny. Are you here?
>>
>>17297797

hi jenny. We will gladly help you. But we dont take money as currency if you want help you need to post pictures of your boobs have have an a1 day
>>
Its Jenny again :)
Thats super! So its free then!
I cant w8 to get my answer!
THANK YOU!
I have been so worried because i will most likely have to make my dress unless I get a job :(
So I need to know as soon as I can so I can get meterils and stuff.
I hope Steven ask Ariel. As long as Mikel ask me we should have a great time! :D
>>
>>17297823
Jenny post a picture of your breasts and I'll get you your reading.
>>
:) Ariel said you guys were funny.
I am saving that for Mikel.
So will he ask me or not.
If I could find the report buttun I might report you! This is not like facebook!
>>
Will Mikel ask me to prom?
>>
>>17297829
how old are you?
>>
>>17297837
It's a troll man.
>>
>>17297836
no
>>
>>17297846
I asked the angels for you they say: If she sacrifices breast pictures of her to the great kek, of course mike will ask her to prom!
>>
:) What is a "troll man"? And y wont he ask me? Maybe I should ask him?
I have to know because I have to make my dress!
>>
I am sorry but I WILL not do that. Will he ask me even if I dont? Who is kek? Like a mummy or sumthan?
>>
His name is Mikel, not Mike.
>>
>>17297870
no tits no reading
>>
This sight is funny. I think I will tell Sara about you. What is your name? Sara likes spiritual things. She weirds me out! :D She even once played with a ouiji bored. I bet you would like her. How old are you? And LOL why does it make me look at pictures of waterfalls? This site is funny!
>>
>>17297889
give me her facebook name i will ad her
>>
>>17297806
Sure, what's the question though?
Unless you want a blind pull?
>>
Well than you should not say you would give me a reading for free than!
You are a liar and I dont think I would believe your reading now. Since I can not find the report buttun I guess I will just report you to facebook and let them take care of you!
>>
Going to attempt a scrying for you guys. I'm rather awful at it, don't expect great results. This is outside my realm of comfort, but fuggit. Let's do this.

Need your name, gender, and query.
>>
If she wants you to have it she can give it to you! You are so rude! You already know I am asking if Mikel will ask me to prom!?
>>
>>17297902
Leah
Female
Who do you see me with (romantic partner wise) in the future? What do they look like? Thanks
>>
>>17297902
Holly/30/female/Taurus
Would you scry for me? Do you know when I will reunite with my daughter?
>>
>>17297902
Isaac
Male
Is there a chance I might find my precious item again? Is it still in the back somewhere, or did it really just vanish while I was gone?
>>
File: rwandasafaripix-5.jpg (141 KB, 960x500) Image search: [Google]
rwandasafaripix-5.jpg
141 KB, 960x500
>>17297902
Gorillagod, male , Which meaning have the gorillas in my life?
>>
Why didnt you just tell me your name was toth?!
MY NAME IS JENNY.
I AM A FEMALE.
WILL MIKEL ASK ME TO PROM?
>>
>>17297902
Alex
Male, 21
What is in store for me in the romance/sex aspect of my future?
>>
james
male
if you can provide anything about my future partner
>>
>>17297923
There's more than one reader, lady. You just gotta stick around and wait for them to pop up.
>>
>>17297910
Yea, definitely won't be able to tell you what they look like, but have this tidbit: I see the card judgment; and a man being stricken as in punishment. Either you're destined to be alone for a period after leaving someone high and dry, or you'll be with someone in the judicial/crime department of things. Have fun.
>>
>>17297902
Freya
Female
Do you ever see me and C hanging out?
>>
>>17297927
Was the dark age a retribution? Or did humanity just pay in advance.
>>
>>17297918
Due to the weight of this query and my admitted inexperience, it'd be better if you asked someone else.

>>17297919
Whatever you have lost still serves its purpose, and not only for you.
That made no sense to me but ayyy >>17297923
Sorry but no.
>>
>>17297902
Wuuuuut
>>
I was here first.
>>
>>17297898
Excellent, thank you; let me explain.

There is a vessel, let's call it Y, and it has trace amounts of two substances, call them A and B. The amount of A is just enough for a work, the amount of B is so trace that it may not affect a work at all, but it might.

Now, I have access to a catalyst, X, that has caused a powerful result when I worked it once before. It was by accident, but I have figured out how it works now. However, it has weakened significantly since last time, and it may not as effective.

So, I have to decide what to do with substance A, as it will “expire” in the vessel soon. I have thought of three things:
>React substance A with catalyst X, and see what happens
>Attempt to create a node with substance A
>Attempt to integrate substance A into vessel Y to improve it

Thanks in advance. Let me know your query or queries and any relevant genders, please.
>>
>>17297937
The dark ages, according to whatever the fuck I just saw, was cyclical retribution that coalesced due to some merging of something I could not identify; and will be repeated time and time again. It had and has been building from the first ripple in the universe, and mirrors something greater.
>>
>>17297938
Ah, it was probably stolen then, and the thief uses it. Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn.

Thanks.
>>
>>17297902
Maddy/f
Is there anyone interested in me at the moment?
Geez.. so many queries in so little time.. well I hope you eventually get to me :)
>>
Jenny
Girl
Will Mikel ask me to prom?
>>
>>17297951
Perhaps that's the meaning. But what I saw that lead me to such conclusions was a choir, all singing from the same book.
>>
File: 1449766662567.jpg (141 KB, 1020x768) Image search: [Google]
1449766662567.jpg
141 KB, 1020x768
>>17297958
The only thing I can say to that is WHAT
what.
WHAT.
What until it no longer looks like a word. That really does make no sense whatsoever.

Still, thanks. I'm gonna assume it's stolen until I find it. Though I have no idea how it was stolen, unless my family did it.
>>
>>17297947
>>17297918
Hey there,
Would you be able to look into my query?
>>
>>17297902
Oscar
male
to make this project succed should i push more or wait it out a little while?
>>
>>17297947
Alright, I'll be forthright and admit I haven't done a query like this before. That being said, let's begin.

I drew 3 cards, one for each of your options.
I will preface this with the fact that my intuition tells me you may wish to go with option 3, as strengthening your equipment is always nice.

Option 1: 8 of cups, Indolence
Option 2: The magus
Option 3: 6 of disks, success.

Options 2 and 3 make sense, in the classical sense of creating a new item for the magus, and success in improving your vessel, so it's up to you, although again I'd go with 3, in no small part because I'm not sure the specifics of your node.

As to the payment, I have no need for any readings at the moment. Make someone smile for me, all right?
>>
>>17297973
Patiently bear with it. It will develop on its own.
>>
>>17297922
still waitin
>>
>>17297988
damn, i need to wait for "clearance", it's taking too damn long for the authorities to even tell it's ok to start.
i tought it just needed a little push
>>
>>17297902
gabriel
male
while i live and die by the sword or will i be a mindless enlightened?
>>
>>17297902
Gerard
Male
Will my master's application be successful? Should I be devoting more time to it?
>>
>>17298002
While very well off structurally; this work is complicated and needs further time and effort put in to navigate it. You will feel lost otherwise.
>>
File: SNN0125GA-620_1611687a.jpg (79 KB, 620x426) Image search: [Google]
SNN0125GA-620_1611687a.jpg
79 KB, 620x426
>>
Toth, why did you ban me for 12 minutes. My name is Jenny. You said I was underage. How old do I have to be? I am a senoir at West Senoir High School in Iowa City, Iowa. You can check. All I want is my free reading. Will Mikel ask me to prom? I have to buy stuff to make my dress unless I get a job so I need to know so I can get my dress figured out in time. :/
>>
Ehh, why not read right now *grumble*
This is me, by the way.
>>17297985

Taking most queries, I suppose. Gender please, so I can ask with more specificity in mind, other than that only the query is needed, with as much or as little information as you request to give.

Fair warning, if your question can be answered with "Just ask them" I probably won't answer it today.
>>
>>17298023
Mikel will not ask you to prom.
>>
File: Candid_Western_Lowland_Gorilla.jpg (282 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Candid_Western_Lowland_Gorilla.jpg
282 KB, 1600x1200
>>17298032
>>17297922
>>
>>17298032
Hey mr anon, seeing i was skipped, this is me >>17297924
Im an aries btw
>>
>>17298032
Male
If I had never met M, what would my life be like?
>>
File: Male_gorilla_in_SF_zoo.jpg (3 MB, 2228x2488) Image search: [Google]
Male_gorilla_in_SF_zoo.jpg
3 MB, 2228x2488
>>
>>17298032
Male, Virgo, 24
How will things go with J romantically?
>>
>>17297970
I haven't been able to read time frames accurately, but I tried reading about the situation to see how I could help. However, the cards felt really off, essentially telling me that a man is the reason your daughter is not with you, and all the advice cards merely pointed to separation. I'd hate to tell someone to give up on something like that, so I tried again, this time pulling a single card for advice, and I got the 2 of Cups in reverse, once again signaling separation. I tried a third time, this time asking what you can adopt in terms of mindset to open more options, and I got Strength, signaling courage and compassion, inner worth, etc.

If you're leaning on someone or something you shouldn't be for support, reexamine that and consider that dependency. I'm not sure what's up with the situation, but the outcome looks grim. I'm afraid I don't think I can help you, and I offer my sincere apologies, as well as an offer to take a crack at any other query you might have.

>>17297985
Interesting. My card pulls for significators for the three works, respectively, were 10 of Swords, The Magician, and Judgement. However, the pulls seemed really off, as all the bad results were well-dignified, and all the good results were ill-dignified. Maybe I need to think of a different work; there are plenty of things I could do.

Thanks for the reading.
>>
>>17298032
Female
Can I have a future romance reading please
>>
>>17298032
popagenu, male, 20

is E avoiding me? Did I do something to repulse her? How can I fix it

(i cant really contact this person so i don't think this falls under the "just ask them" category")
>>
File: 1449892367480.jpg (106 KB, 1058x705) Image search: [Google]
1449892367480.jpg
106 KB, 1058x705
>>17298066
>he gave me an answer i dont like so this guy is a fraud no doubt about it
>>
>>17297613
Hey you cancerous faggots, if you're going to keep your shitty roleplaying threads going, wait until the other one is dead. Fuckheads.
>>
>>17298032
am i ready to start meditating on my heart chakra?
male
>>
>>17298032
Male.

Do I have a future with M?
>>
>>17298066
>>17298076
>>17298094
ahh, shit.
inb4 404'd
>>
>>17298094
How new are you to 4chan? Legitimate question.
I'm not mod, friend.
But ayy, nice ban evasion.
>>
>>17298032
Hi, female here.
Im wondering if im fuqqed at my next doctor's appt. One test down (which results are unknown right now) and one more coming up.
Thank u. This is causing me great anxiety. I need to chill
>>
>>17298032

male

is this buisness venture all its cracked up to be?
>>
>>17298042
Prince of wands. Energetic, impulsive. Occasionally reckless. You want those things, and you want them sooner rather than later.
Like all things fire and fire signs, you need to remember to reign yourself in lest you cause thoughtless harm to others. But you yourself should be able to achieve those desires.

>>17298043
I'm not going to read this, because, well, what's the point? I don't mean this in a bad way, just that you did meet M. All possible futures play off this detail. So accept the meeting. You can't change the past, friend.

>Small intermission
I'm going to take a moment to say, that asking for multiple reads on a given subject can be a tricky thing.
I know the current role I have as diviner, but confirmation bias is a hell of a thing.
With that being said...
>end of intermission

>>17298054
The universe, queen of cups, and 4 of wands, completion.
I... don't really know how to interpret this in a positive or negative manner. It will happen, it will dance and be blurry for a bit, and the dance will finish and then the relationship will be complete.
Whether that's complete as in wife and kids or complete as in breakup, I'm not sure.
...You should see this through to the end, whatever happens, whatever is waiting for you at the end.

>>17298059
We both got Magus for the second option? Neat.
And as far as Judgement for option 3, isn't that as the phoenix, renewing itself? I would think that strengthening the object would in essence be breathing new life into it. Oh well. Good luck with your work.

>>17298060
Three of cups, Abundance.
I'm just gonna paste this here, as I couldn't say it better myself. "Three of Cups shows that we have found joy and fulfillment in love and devotion, we are aware of the worth and understand its meaning."
>>
>>17298066
>post asks if mikel is asking her to prom
>answer was no
>jenny doesn't exist
>poster mad because reasons
>but mikel still isn't gonna ask her to prom and thus the reader was right
lel
>>
>>17298032
Female
What will T think of me in the future?
>>
>>17297958
XD

Nigga you high
>>
>>17298109
Thank you very much mr anon
>>
>>17298099
Been on this way longer than u faggot. Long enough to know its not ban evasion if i wait 15 minutes to let a 12 minute ban expire.
So you still gonna deflect the charges i have levied? You gonna deny you are a janitor? Surprised you havent run to suck the mods dick yet to really ban me since you dont have the power. How long till you prune this thread so people dont see what a faggot you really are.

Wow...i tried to post this but you already beat me to it Janitor Thoth...first you ban me for being underage when my troll stated they were not TWICE, then you ban me for 13 minutes for global 3, posting garbage outside of b. Your whole thread and every one like it is nothing but garbage...really badly done rp garbage.
So any one that thinks your full of shit and calls you out on it gets banned Janitor Thoth?
Just ditch your trip and quit the role play before you make even a bigger faggot of yourself.
Then i tried to post again and you banned me a 3rd time.
>>
>>17298070
Fair enough.
I know too well the thought of "did I do something wrong here." My advice freely given here before the reading. If it is your fault, don't worry about it, as over thinking it won't change anything, and will make a mountain into a molehill for you. Might make interactions awkward, will put you on edge, etc.

That being said.
>is she avoiding you
reversed nine of cups. Self-indulgence, vanity.
It's very probable you're making a problem that has nothing to do with you about yourself... ouch.
>how can I fix it
reversed emperor. Rationalism is your prison here. Break out of your train of thought. How would you feel if someone came up to you and said "what can I do to make this up to you?" and you have no idea what they're talking about?

Come on man. I think the expression someone gave me once was "chill your mind."

>>17298090
I'm not too swell on yes or no questions of certain types. My intuition says yes though, in as much as you keep it to meditation.

>>17298096
I was asked a question concerning someone's crush earlier today, and I drew a card. I have since shuffled multiple times, and have drawn that card for you now.
That card was the 10 of swords. Ruin.
Interpret that as you will.

>>17298102
It will be what it will be. If I was to tell you yes, would that help your mental state? Nonsense.
Besides, diviners are not doctors. You're already getting the tests done, yeah? Well, brew some tea, get comfy, and put it out of mind.
By virtue of asking me you're causing yourself anxiety. "what is Mr. Anon going to say? what is my doctor going to say?" and etc.
>in other words, I won't read this, but hope you feel better.

>>17298108
5 of disks. Worry.
Material crisis. Seems appropriate.
My gut instinct is usually no, for such matters. I'm not sure if the card is concerning your current worries or future ones though. I'm the kind of "play it safe" guy.

And with that, I'm going to draw this session to a close.
>>
And you deleted all my post...glad i screen capped. You just proved me right again.
>>
>>17298155
I'm not banning you. You're just shit posting and people are reporting you. Crazy, right?
>>
>>17298155
BOY I WONDER WHY MIKEL'S NOT ASKING YOU TO PROM

it's a mystery we just might never get to the bottom of
>>
>>17298032
male gemini
will i be able to get with F?
>>
File: 1453634578940.jpg (74 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1453634578940.jpg
74 KB, 1000x1000
>>17298161
Mincer ~<●>~
>>
>>17298156
You're right. It will be what it will be....and everything else u said. Thanks for the feel better wishes.
>>
>>17298109
>As far as Judgement for option 3, isn't that as the phoenix, renewing itself?
I'm using RW, so it's the dead rising; similar concept. The eventual result for all of these works spells very bad news for me, so I think I should reconsider them, or maybe there's something I'm missing, as all the pieces involved were ill-dignified as significators. I suppose I'll just have to figure it out. Have a good one.
>>
>>17298164
How long have you been here?
You playing it off doesnt change the facts. Calling a fraud a fraud is not shitposting....if it was everyone on here would be banned...are you going to say you are not a janitor?
>>
File: 1454020653361.jpg (1 MB, 1712x2525) Image search: [Google]
1454020653361.jpg
1 MB, 1712x2525
>>17298183
>>17298164

>>autism.....
>>
>>17298164
i am interested in getting another tarot deck but instead of getting it in person ill get it online. how do you tell if you are in tuned with it?
>>
I'm Brandon, should i start preparing now or later?
>>
>>17298221
you drew claws and talons
>>
Anyone reading?
>>
>>17298156
ahh thank you Mr. Anon. I'm the first querent you replied to in this post

I tried to tell myself I was making something out of nothing, but my anxiety got the best of me haha. So thanks for the reading, gave me a lot of calm! I think it will help clear things up and settle my mind.
>>
>>17298221
Really, you can tune into anything. It's easier to do if you like what you're looking at, though. Find something that looks good to you, and roll with it.
>>
File: 1443182934591.jpg (18 KB, 369x480) Image search: [Google]
1443182934591.jpg
18 KB, 369x480
Hello anons, I'd be very happy to take some readings. Alongside the inquiry, any information about yourself that you deem important will do fine.
>>
>>17298328
Hey, things seem to be slowly coming together after a long and intense unraveling period. Many things are going well, and I have a lot of hard work too thank, but I honestly am a bit lonely. How do I stop the envy I have? I'm envious of others and their ability to maintain relationships.
>>
Can I get a karma reading? I feel like things are on a nice upswing
>>
>>17298328
Hey there!
I am an 18 years old guy, born in may (taurus)
i do have some feelings for a guy that is kinda confusing me at the moment. sometimes is like he wants me... but he's with a girl atm.

could you help me out? Thanks
>>
>>17298328
Hi
I'm Kuba (male) and I would l like to have a love reading. I'm in a relationship right now that's kinda coming to an end and I want to know what waits for me and how should I act right now regarding the end of relationship and the begining of another.
Thank you in advance!
>>
>>17298328
>>17298123
>>
>>17298328
>inquiry
What does my dad think of me and my family?
Im female, leo. 38. Green.
Hawk
Anna
John
>>
>>17298328
could a get a general love reading

allen, 20, male
>>
>>17298328
Well hello reader. There's been a lot of tension between my father and I. I've been wondering if anything will change in terms of our relationship, any insight on this?
>>
>>17298328
Male, 22. I'd appreciate a reading about future romance.
>>
>>17298328
Hello, hello!
f/18
If you do spirit/soul readings, that would be great, if not a love reading would be fine as well :)
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 437x705) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 437x705
>>17298059
>>17298059
I appreciate the reading, I am greieving the loss of relationship I have with my young daughter. For the record my ex has caused me so much emotional grief I don't know if my life will ever be the same. Lol I think one day I will write a book. Thank you again :)
>>
File: anonchan1.jpg (2 MB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
anonchan1.jpg
2 MB, 1920x2560
>>17298345
5 cards were drawn. One card lays the foundation, 3 cards compose the issue, the card atop is your advice.

Growing up, there may have been an idea of yourself you were aspiring towards.. You held yourself to high standards. You may feel as if you lost that as the years passed.

It looks as though these relationships you aspire towards are not so peaceful as they appear on the surface. These lives upon closer scrutiny may be wraught with complications. The death card follows suit alongside this issue, as if to glimpse at the inevitable outcome of such unities, but also the drive behind it. Do not fret. This Page suggests growing success in your ability to communicate clearly. Do not squander opportunities in the future. People will be receptive.
>>
>>17298156

>worry

well I guess that makes sense, because I'm worried about my future.... hmm.
>>
>>17298328
I have a crush on girl F
do you think i have a chance with her?
this whole thing has me confused
male 20 gemini
>>
>>17298328
M
Taurus

Will I ever find love?
>>
>>17298480
Thank you kindly anon. The cards make sense and are nice to reflect on. I hope you enjoy the rest of your readings.
>>
File: anonchan2.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
anonchan2.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1920
>>17298399
5 cards are drawn.

The spreads says he leans positively towards you. Though there are some negative aspects.
The reasons he may have negative impressions regarding your family may be that your children, overflowing with vigour, are going through bouts of sexual frustration. Alongside this, there seems to be a major issue that remains unspoken. It's nature is not pleasant and It weighs upon you all.
On the plus side, he thinks your a good mother. This 6 of swords suggests movement, that somebody has recently changed residence, or has left to find better ground somewhere. As well as apprehension. There was a moment of victory that was somehow bitter.
He does think well of you. Our trump in this deal is Temperance. You are doing your best, and are doing it well enough to handle things.
>>
>>17298328
Hi there! Thanks for doing these. Will my health get better? 19/M/Capricorn.
>>
>>17298548
Thank you. I do appreciate this.
>>
>>17298328
Should I talk to him again?
F
Gemini
>>
>>17298548
It was spot on.
>>
>inquiry
I would like a love reading please
male, 17, leo
>>
File: anonchan3.jpg (2 MB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
anonchan3.jpg
2 MB, 1920x2560
>>17298382
>>17298123
3 cards are drawn.

The moon is in your center. You are haunty and elusive to him. He will reminise often on you. Heart ache is close by as well. Our page of cups is in dissaray; passions that once swam in titilation are wasted now, pouring out onto the ground. He is resting and muses over what's transpired.
>>
Kevin
Male
Taurus

Will i be able to visit the places i want to visit, how will this quest be?
>>
>>17298599
Hey man why'd you skip me :(
>>17298381
>>
>>17298328
I know you have a full plate, but if you can make it to me, you're awesome. I'm 23. Taurus. Girl and I recently split for various reasons. There's now long distance between us. We're still friends. I don't plan on waiting for her to come back around, but is there any future between us?
>>
I'll do small readings because i'm bored.
I just need a question and your age.
>>
>>17298615
Could you do mine?
>>17298622
>>
>>17298622
How will my physical fitness develop over the coming months? 23
>>
>>17298622
this is mine if you want!
>>17298370
>>
>>17298622
What does the girl I am pursuing think of me?
>17
>>
>>17298622
james
Scorpio
How do I get over all the problems in my life
>>
>>17298624
You have two choices, go to her. Or let er go. Distance never works in a relationship and yours is no different. However I will say that if you do return to her you can be happy. But it will pretty much undo a lot of work for you.
>>
File: anonchan4.jpg (2 MB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
anonchan4.jpg
2 MB, 1920x2560
>>17298407
3 cards are drawn.

There is a young lady in your past who you keep close to your heart. You both exchanged a moment that was emotionally genuine. This experience is following you even today. There's an enjoyable celebration in the center of this. Look here to find the connection you're seeking. There may a family trouble, stay on guard for this. It may signal the moment somebody is willing to open their heart up and express their troubles.
>>
>>17298032
Male

Where do I go from here?
>>
>>17298622
Will i be able to visit the places i want to visit, how will this quest be?
>>
>>17298622
will my country win
>>
>>17298629
Exceptionally, if you put in the effort. Also eat more of the right things instead of less things.
>>17298630
No chance too much of a wall inbetween you and your crush. The wall being their current lover. So no dice.
>>17298633
She sees you as a friend. Change that by changing your approach to her if that being your desire. make your attentions clear with her. Your chances seem decent this way.
>>17298634
By completing tasks that originated the problems. Every problem is life is but a simple task that was not completed. Find the root and you will find that climbing the tree is easy as they say. Also look for a girl to help you out. Like seriously stop being lonely.
>>
>>17298328
If you're doing love readings, may I also have one?

17, male, Tim
>>
>>17298646
Your destinations are not pre-determined. Your effort and abilities will get you there no doubt. However something awaits for you in the Mediterranean. Go there when you can.
>>17298650
Its really more of your choice to be honest. Your not destine for greatness but your little effort can in fact help a lot. Go and pitch a hand friend.
>>
>>17298381
Pardon me. I scanned over the replies and had thought yours and another were identical and therefore spam.

I'll get to it right now. ;-D
>>
Male / 21 / Capricorn

Will they ever find me?
>>
>>17298622
how does my romance life look in the future
>>
>>17298622
Is there anyone romantically interested in my at the moment?
>>
>>17298669
Wow someone with a decent love outcome.
But yes good in short. In long this. Someone will actually fall in love with you. The trick will be finding out who. Look twards education. A classmate perhaps.
>>
>>17298673
At this moment not at all.
You know you can change that right, talking to people is fairly easy.
>>17298667
I already have.
Ya dingus.
>>
>>17298622
How does R feels about me ?

>>
>>17298683
Thinks fondly of. HOWEVER, you should reallllly ask yourself. Thats looking like a good outcome.
>>
>>17298622
What do girls think of me m8
>>
>>17298622
What does Thalia think of me?
20 pisces
>>
>>17298622
Can you give some insight on what sort of career path I'd do well in?
>>
Jessica, woman, 21 years
>>
>>17298691
I cannot tell you what an entire type of people thinks about you. Primarily because each have their own opinion. Thinking of a special girl m8?
>>
>>17298622
Male
Pisces

How do people preceive me
>>
File: anonchan5.jpg (2 MB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
anonchan5.jpg
2 MB, 1920x2560
>>17298381
5 cards are drawn.

The basis of your relationship problems indicate commerce. One of you has launched themselves towards new prospects and endeavors.
The 4 of Swords does show that you have been in contemplation over your relationships end for a long time. You are at least, readied and prepared for whats coming. The two of wands at the center. This situation is composed. I believe you both are civil people, and this will play out with little trouble, considering both sides tackle it together. This reverse devil makes me suspect you will miss her physical presence very much afterwards, and will be wanty of another partner.
This is topped with the Heirophant in reverse. All things aside, do not hurry into another relationship. It will do you better to take a break from such things.
>>
>>17298680
Alright, thanks for the reading.
>>
>>17298701
2 actually ones name is Anna another ones stats from S
>>
>>17298694
If your looking for fun, do writing. You'll be poor as shit but other will like your work.
If you want money however, go into engineering, robotics specifically. I dont have to be a reader to tell you there is fortune to be had there in the near future.
>>
>>17298328
Five in and I'm totally pooped. My apologies to not get around to everyone. Next time I drop in on another thread will be sure to state I'll only be doing a handful.

Thanks for having me.
>>
>>17298702
You're incredibly average. Spice up your appearance why don't you. That is come up with a decent stlye for your self, but don't go full attention whore.
>>
>>17298660
>>>17298646 (You)
Thanks for the reading :) Do the cards tell you where in the mediterranean and what i wil find?
>>
>>17298713
I don't know which but take the one you most recently met. Thats what I'm feeling from you. It might not even be Anna or "S". But someone very very recent.
>>
>>17298727
ah well thanks for the reading I'll try to be better
>>
>>17298731
Shieet there's one, here names Thalia is she into me?
>>
>>17298730
I just see through your eyes looking at the sea. And its a person who you search for. A friend, and a good one at that. A traveler too.
>>
>>17298328
Leo
Male
Will I be successful?
>>
>>17298741
Probably If you have her number go and call her up. See what shes up to, arrange a friendly date perhaps.
>>
>>17298752
She's my research supervisor and I am one week late for submitting my weekly research docs
>>
>>17298720
I've never seen myself as a writer, I'll keep an open mind though because I've never really been interested in any careers.
I can't see myself as an engineer, I'm not smart enough.
>>
>>17298689
Thank you so much, let's see what happens
>>
>>17298622
What do you do when your country wants to forget it's traditions and adopt a foreign tradition ad their own?

should I be angry, worried or just enjoy the demise
>>
>>17298622
Does he has good intentions?
>>
>>17298622
Not any question just thanks for doing this bud

We need more readers like you
>>
As will be working future?
Leo, august 6, 1994.
Woman, 21 years
>>
>>17298622
What will he think of me in the future?
>>
>>17298761
You're shitting on yourself because of lack of enthusiasm. Frankly you are intelligent you are just holding back.
>>17298760
Dosen't mean you shoudn't plow it mang.
>>17298768
I'm guessing Germany or the UK. And what you do is join a resistance group, peaceful or violent one must always make a stand. Fate favors the bold.
>>17298770
About what. Too many factors. Specifics is what i need.
>>
>>17298786
Opinions rarely change unless something happens to change them. Standing by and letting it go only makes bad opinions worse, and good ones fade. Your case is not that different to be honest. Though i would consider seeking the approval of someone else.
>>
>>17298778
Thank you kindly.
I'm enjoying myself so far, albeit there have been no interesting questions as of yet.
>>
Should try to go back to school and get a decent diploma and then high school (dropped out of school) or should i better go exploring and see some of the world or would there be enough time afterwards?
>>
>>17298622
will i ever be wealthy
>>
>>17298800
Will I find the enthusiasm I need? I don't know what to do anymore, I've been in this depressing spiral and I just don't have it in me to turn it around.
Also thanks for the reading.
>>
>>17298622
What does my boyfriend think of me
>>
Never posted to this thread. So here goes.

>30
>Pisces

I'm a complete fucking loser ATM.

I hold absolutely no actual experience in banking. But could prob pass FINRA 7 and 63.

Should I just flat out walk into my local fed branch tomorrow seeking a job?

They are supposedly seeking out spoken compliance officers. And I have a burning desire for fairness and to seek out those who don't play by the rules.
>>
>>17298622
what can I do to make my life better?
>>
>>17298833
You'll be well off but not rich. Basically you can retire one day atleast.
>>17298838
You will make it my friend. No worries.
>>17298842
He loves you, ya dingus.
>>
>>17298622
Will I be a wealthy man
>>
>>17298869
Not at all friend. Sorry.
>>
>>17298622
Should try to go back to school and get a decent diploma and then high school (dropped out of school) or should i better go exploring and see some of the world or would there be enough time afterwards?
>>
>>17298876
School is your best bet friend. Then feel free to travel and follow where your heart tells ya.
>>
I'm doing some readings. Hit me with a query and your gender.
>>
>>17298905
Male
Will i succeed for my diploma?
>>
>>17298622
Will i live a good and noble live?
>>
>>17297902
David
Male
Do you see me content with my career in the future?
Thanks
>>
>>17298905
Man.
Does Lyndsay possess any hidden motives for contacting me aside from what I know?
>>
>>17298622
>19
How does the girl i havent been able to stop thinking about percieve me?
>>
>>17298913

The World, Jera.

You get what you put in; if you wish to succeed, put in the effort to. The World symbolizes completion, so a direct answer to your question would be a simple yes.

>>17298928

The Moon, Laguz reversed.

It would seem so, mate. I'm afraid Lyndsay may have some ulterior motives, which you seem to already be aware of. Follow your intuition.
>>
>>17298934
Just as any other person. Maybe a bit of fondness but other than that not much. Go ahead and try and let her know about your feelies man. But do so in a rational way.
>>
Male
Am i who i think i am?
>>
>>17298945
My intuition doesn't know what to think about it.. Does your reading hint at anything?
>>
>>17298934
Am i who i think i am?
>>
>>17298978
22 sorry forgot
>>
>>17298622
Am i who i think i am?
>>
>>17298480
Female 21 years, leo.
How will my 2016?
>>
>>17298328
Capricorn
M
Just a basic reading, you tell me what you see

Thanks in advance
>>
>>17298974

I pulled another rune for you, it's Fehu. Pretty straightforward: money-related matters.
>>
>>17298988
Yeah. You are you. Unless for some reason you intentionally changed your identity
>>
>>17298857
even after what i said to him?
>>
>>17298622
Why am i feeling sad as balls if nothing bad happened?
>>
>>17299001
Forgot the age, 22.

Thanks for reading.
>>
>>17299001
Depression, go see a doc.
>>17298998
Words mean fuck all dude. Hell you can piss people off to the top, but if they love you, nothing will change that.
>>
Capricorn
Male
Is it worth trying anymore?
>>
>>17299015
Absolutely not. But keep trying anyways. It really gives the universe a kick in the head when people resist against "fate" specifically if you break it
>>
>>17298622
Is everything that happend that night real?
Am i surrounded by evil spirits?
>>
>>17299024
not him but, 18 what did h think of me
>>
Scorpio
M

Is this new job better for me?
>>
>>17299034
The night was real, what you saw was your paranoia run amuck.
But no gutz you aint got no spirits followin ya.
>>
>>17298622
Is everything that happend that night real?
Am i surrounded by evil spirits?
22 Sorry forgot age.
Thanks in advance
>>
>>17298574
>>17298905
Please
>>
>>17298574
From just me. Go for it no harm in talking.
>>
>>17298622
Will i be famous?
>>
>>17299024
Meh, its better than nothing. Ty
>>
>>17299012
Well, fair enough. Thanks.
>>
>>17298574
>>17299051

The Magician, Wunjo.

Yes, you should. There's no harm in it, and you should find some closure or answers your heart seeks if you do; perhaps even joy.
>>
>>17299072
Absolutely not. But you can atleast try to gain the admiration of a small group of people. That i see being possible for you.
>>
>>17298622
Will i be as poor as i am now?
>>
>>17298992
Ugh....awesome. Can't wait to find out what it is from her..
>>
Air-querying a love reading please
18 m Sagittarius
>>
>>17299079
30 M
Capricorn
Did I jump or is it just coincidence?
>>
>>17299083
No, you will have some financial gain.
>>
>>17299095

I would also like a love reading. Reading myself never works.

M
Sagittarius
Dark green

Much appreciated.
>>
>>17298622
What did h think of me
>>
>>17299100
That you are nothing special. Thats pretty rough actually. But if you want to try and fix that go head and have a talk with em.
>>
>>17298622
There is a group of friends haven't talked in months, should i take the first step or am i better if i leave them in the past and focus on my books, school and the few friends i still have?
>>
>>17298622
Did I jump or is this all a coinsidence?
>>
>>17299108
Coincidence no doubt.
>>17299106
Stick to your books, but go and try and talk to your old friends too. See if they have any admiration for you. If that falls through. Just remember the people who still care for you. And let the past go.
>>
>>17299113
Thanks
>>
>>17298622
Will she come back?
>>
>>17298622
Will my bank account increase exponentially in the coming 2 years?
>>
>>17299076
Thanks that's great to hear!
>>
>>17299102
does the cards say to talk to him?
>>
>>17299113
anything problems foreseen in the near future?
>>
>>17298622

what does Lydia think of me?
>>
>>17298622
Can I get a love reading please?
>>
>>17299139
>>17299129

Not at all, Sorry for the both of ya.
>>17299155
From a quick reading there is "nothing wrong with this outcome" So i assume go for it. But from my seeing ability. I feel like its the right thing to do too.
>>17299172
From what i see, she likes you. But not romantically.
>>
>>17299195
what do you see happening in the future if i do talk to him? thanks
>>
>>17298622

does he have romantic feelings for me?
>>
>>17298622
Will I be wealthy one day? Or at least well off? I doubt I will be but it's worth asking.
>>
Would either be worth it?
>>
>>17299198
Happiness and work. Loads of work. So take that as you will.

For now everyone i'm taking a break but feel free to make request that i will answer later tonight. Also for those interested in discussing seeing and and other magic nonsense. Leave a message that your interested with a skype handle.
>>
>>17299222
Alright, I'm the next querent so I'll be here later tonight, see you later :)
>>
>>17299195
awww shit
>>
>>17299099
Looking to get a love reading. Would appreciate it greatly. Thank you
>>
Any Readers around?
>>
File: me.jpg (81 KB, 800x449) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
81 KB, 800x449
>>17299623
I guess I could do a few tonight...

Info form:

°Picture of a fictional character you admire / identify with / would enjoy being (preferably a 2D person)

°Appearance/style (brief description - a few words)

°Personality (brief description - a few words)

°Make it clear what you're asking, and if another person is involved, give brief description of them as well

I'll check back in a half hour and do readings.
>>
File: 4567346745.png (361 KB, 426x403) Image search: [Google]
4567346745.png
361 KB, 426x403
>>17299659
Appearance: male, plain, dark hair, hazel eyes, wear dark colours

Personality: analytic, creative, open-minded, always procrastinating

I'd either like a general reading about me and my life, or a general romance reading. Whichever is your preference. Thanks.
>>
File: jormungand-04.jpg (62 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
jormungand-04.jpg
62 KB, 853x480
>>17299659

5,10, brown eyes, plain color t shirts, running shoes

reserve, calculator, calm , maintain composure in worst moments

Should I look up to a relationship in the next 6 months? what Cornejo whats from me?
>>
File: JKbGNKJ2.png (64 KB, 571x571) Image search: [Google]
JKbGNKJ2.png
64 KB, 571x571
>>17299659

Appearance: tall, brown hair and eyes

Personality: kind, quiet but outgoing

I'm just wondering if this job opportunity is the best thing. I've been pretty meh about my current one and a friend I trust told me about this one, and after researching it and visiting, it seems pretty cool.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.