[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you believe in coincidences? I'm talking ridiculously
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: simp 911.jpg (416 KB, 1246x935) Image search: [Google]
simp 911.jpg
416 KB, 1246x935
Do you believe in coincidences? I'm talking ridiculously unlikely ones

Or are they too bizarre, even for /x/
>>
>>17261350
I literally just found this at the very bottom of page ten.
>>
>>17263752

9/ 10 11
>>
"too bizarre even for /x/"

yes, OP, it's absolutely bizarre that sometimes things happen that look like other things. that's way too weird for a board full of people who believe the tinfoil hats on their heads protect them from the mind-control rays of the lizard men who run our planet.

PS eat a giant dick
>>
>>17263820
>a board full of people who
Hey man, fuck you. Most of us know that tinfoil can't block shit. That's a myth perpetuated by asshole shills like you.
>>
>>17263820
How many would be willing to believe that OP's pic was just a coincidence?

Instead you get a bunch of theories about Illuminati predictive programming and subliminal messages.
>>
>>17264213
>you get a bunch of theories
Thank the lord that we have something to talk about.

Wait. I forgot that you only come here to shitpost. Constructive discussion is your very anti-thesis.
>>
>>17264258
it's not constructive discussion to consider all the possibilities?

The word coincidence really seems to trigger some people
>>
>>17263829
Actually, you can use tinfoil to make a Faraday cage. Wrap your phone in foil, call it. You'll go straight to voicemail because the foil blocks EM waves from reaching it.
>>
>>17263829
enough tin foil can block electromagnetic waves. you need an actual faraday cage, though
>>
>>17264285
The point being that a partial covering, such as a hat, does jack shit.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoQZY1FtI3c
>>
>>17264297
>>17264297
it helps a bit, if you're only worried about your head
>>
>>17261350
LETSGETFREE4 on YouTube has many videos which cover topics too /x/ for /x/.

>Also check out Trample On Snakes.
>>
>>17264285
>>17264292
>>17264297
No, the point was that you're all shills. TRUE /x/men know that tungsten is the only way to go.
>>
Well I've got one and it's quite a coincidence.

Thinking about this boy I kinda liked one day. Get this weird thought (wasn't a voice or anything just this weird 'thought'). "He isn't the one but here's the name of the person that is. ___".

I didn't know anyone with that name at the time but two years later meet a boy with that name, same spelling and everything (and fall for him hard as fuck); Thinking of it now I think the days actually matched of me having that 'thought' and meeting the boy properly for the first time years later.

Funny 'coincidence', right?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1ULjJ3EqyY
>>
I stopped believing in coincidence about 4 or 5 months ago. After 21 years of not believing in anything grater than us (but not discrediting) I was shown spirituality. Something about "attunement" you start seeing stuff that is too connected to not be. An example I use of this is you're planning a vacation, can't decide between 1 of 2 places. You think about it. A few days later "*said vacation spot* has just suffered a tragedy" or "is beautiful this time year". So you would see which possibility is more or less suitable as the vaca spot. There is a thin line between lack of coincidence and confirmation bias and I often don't know which is which.
>>
>>17264628

Since you're just referring to him as a "boy" and not something more substantial, I kind of get the feeling this boy isn't "the one" either.
>>
>>17264770
Or maybe that's just how I refer to people?
>>
>>17264786
Its infantilizing and deeply problematic language.
>>
>>17264976
>deeply problematic language
Lol fuck off.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.