[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who are the jesuits?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: BenedictandJesuits.jpg (65 KB, 600x282) Image search: [Google]
BenedictandJesuits.jpg
65 KB, 600x282
who are the jesuits?
>>
What is Google?
>>
>>17247003
what does /x/ think of the jesuits? are they really who people claim they are?
>>
I can't speak for everyone else, but, I think so. Although there is usually other goals, the party in question has opened schools, helped with charity, and all around seem to be good people. Are you sure you aren't curious about them because they call themselves a society, or they "Jesuit" sounds cool? Not everybody has bad intentions, some people are genuinely good kind.
>>
Also, I'm not catholic, but the current pope is a light on humanity. He is probably top 10 ok people in my books.
>>
>>17246998
The good guys.
>>
Heroes
>>
>>17246998

I am from a Jesuit founded school, I don't like the way they teach about almost everything is bad
>>
they continue the war against the bloodline of jesus by making sure it continues to be tortured for thousands of years. they keep it secret, they ruin the lives of those born into it and in doing so they imprint the epigenetics of that bloodline with heinous memories. they alter the "junk dna" to suppress the christ consciousness in humanity. much worse than those "consume the body and blood of christ" catholics who actively practice pseudo-cannibalism. at least saint benedict medals stop their bullshit.
>>
>>17248489
i'm not necessarily pro-Jesuit because of all i hear about them, but i wouldn't liken the sacrament of the Eucharist, a Christian tradition since the beginning, to cannibalism? that's absurd
>>
>/x/ thinks the catholic church is good

Welp...
>>
>>17246998
https://www.youtube.com/user/gabriellechana1/videos

have fun
>>
>>17248624
actually a core belief of catholicism is transubstantiation, which is the ACTUAL transformation of the wine and bread into flesh and blood of christ, so the cannibalism comment isn't so far off.
>>
File: 1363041923914.jpg (23 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
1363041923914.jpg
23 KB, 230x230
>>17247167
>the pope
>I mean, I guess he's ok

kek anon

I don't know if the pope is that good of a guy (sure seems like it) but I love how being a light on humanity in such a demanding position is enough to be... one of the top 10.. OK people in the world.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.