[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened with the Walmart conspiracy with them closing down
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: walmart.jpg (19 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
walmart.jpg
19 KB, 640x360
What happened with the Walmart conspiracy with them closing down stores due to problems with plumbing? I heard about it when it happened and thought it was strange but did anything come from it?
>>
>>17240118

Walmart fag here. It wasn't due to plumbing. It was due to good old fashioned incompetence.

>some of the express stores had issues with storm water runoff flooding their unloading bays
>>
>>17240134
I figured it wasn't due to plumbing, at the time there were people coming up with various conspiracies but I didn't read too much into it. I wanted to know if something other then Walmart's claims of bad plumbing actually occurred.
>>
>>17240134
True Walmart fag here, this post is a lie.

Walmart routinely uncovers graves at their sites but makes them ignores them so they can keep building.
>>
>>17240257

I'll bet my paycheck I'm right.

Are you willing to do the same?
>>
>>17240224

There were reports from some store managers that there were no storm water drainage at some stores.

Some of the storm water seeped into the stores, but again that wasn't the cause.

Poor planning, bad store placement and incompetent leadership is what closed many of those very small stores.

The rest of the stores that closed were simply too old, or were very unprofitable.

Losing millions isn't saving money to live better.....
>>
The trustee if walmart fags here, we are now selling 5 dollar hot and fresh pizzas up at the front of the store next to the crash registers... I mean plumbing issues
>>
>>17240257
Former Walmartfag here. Store I worked at was "heavy" as fuck. Had a plunger thrown over the aisle and hit me, no footsteps or giggling afterwards and a full sweep of the aisles turned up nobody. All the nearby stores were notoriously haunted too.

Obviously this has no bearing on Walmart as a whole, just something to do with that area of land.
>>
It was happening at the time of Jade Helm 15, wasn't it?
>>
>>17241749
The special type of conspiracy theorists, the type who insist something HUGE is just around the bend: mass arrests, FEMA camps, Niburu, etc.

I never got those types. How can they reconcile their beliefs with the fact they've been wrong so many times?
>>
>>17240273
Not much riding on that, is there?
>>
File: 1440048438529.png (3 MB, 1974x1074) Image search: [Google]
1440048438529.png
3 MB, 1974x1074
>>17240118
Death camps.
>>
>>17242119
HOLY SHIT, TOWERS ARE COMMON IN ARCHITECTURE!? ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED!
>>
>>17242128
How much are they paying you?
>>
The one down the road from me is closing on the 28th. Not even open a year. What happened?
>>
>>17242133
Same thing that happened to target in canada.
>>
>>17242131
How much are they paying you to lay off your Abilify?
>>
>>17242180
All those drugs have horrible side effects. I can't blame anyone for not wanting to take them. The little pills are nothing but handcuffs for the NWO. Not taking them is a reasonable thing to do. Also fuck you, big Pharma shill.
>>
>>17242133
I know they closed the ones in California due to the company not wanting to raise minimum wage to $15, that's all Iknow.
>>
Another walfag here

I hope the whole chain goes bankrupt, I fucking hate it with a passion
>>
>>17242119
You're joking, right? I mean, I know this is /x/ but come on.
>>
>>17242131
Ten thousand sheckles
>>
>>17242103

Whatever you say lol
>>
>>17242993
Walmart employee here. He's not joking.
>>
>>17242814

Then stop working there. Don't give me that shit about "but food on the table," don't support a company you hate with your labor (or money).
>>
>>17244434
Yeah, don't be a fucking sellout. Who cares about food, or electricity, or living inside a building. Starve to death on the streets, that'll show those rich fucks.
>>
>>17244602
>Walmart is the only place that hires people
>>
File: 1450906342157.png (637 KB, 1084x769) Image search: [Google]
1450906342157.png
637 KB, 1084x769
>>
>>17242133
Aliums and sampsquantch.
>>
>>17242131
not enough
>>
>>17242128
But isn't it confirmed that FEMA signed a contract with wallmart about using their malls in case of 1984?
>>
>>17246422

>no
>>
>>17242119
I fucking hate when conspiritards say "Google it". What a shitty lazy way to discuss something.
>>
>>17240118
\walmarts have been shutting down for a major structural change. Conspiritards found a way to link it with Jade Helm.
>>
>>17241755
>How can they reconcile their beliefs with the fact they've been wrong so many times?

Scientists make wrong theories and predictions all the time. For example, look at global warming. Their predictions on this are always wrong by a large margin and they frequently revise their models.
>>
Store director here. Can confirm you're all faggots and fired as well. Have a Walmart day!
>>
>>17242119
it's so you feel trapped.
the only way out is past the register.
>>
>>17244434
but you can steal & destroy more merchandise with privileged access, can't you?

also, if they quit, the store might hire someone who cares, which would increase their profitability.
>>
>>17245286
>anymore, in this town
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.