[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Missing Persons 411
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 2016-01-18 18.07.34.png (717 KB, 1046x608) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-18 18.07.34.png
717 KB, 1046x608
I'm new to /x/ but I've been looking up on these Missing Persons 411 stories. What does /x/ think about these?
>>
File: WIN1.jpg (87 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
WIN1.jpg
87 KB, 550x550
>>17239109
Do you want to know what we think it is,
Or Do you want to know what we think about the fact that the Parks services don't keep even a hand written record of the missing persons at every park.
The question isn't where these people have gone, but what does that park service have to hide?
>>
>>17239109
It's pretty spoopy. Also what ever is taking people leaves retards safely alone.
>>
>>17239120
1. Where are the missing people.
2. Why the lack of information in a information driven society.
3. What do the park associates have to gain.
>>
>>17239120
OP here, I just want to know if this is complete bullshit, good shit with a side of bull or great shit.
>>
>>17239331
You can look up any of the cases in the book. They are all in the public domain.
>>
>>17239331
good shit with a side of bull
there are some people questioning the sources cited in the book
like this one guy who wore a super long ass review out on his book on amazon
>>
>>17239279

Always look for incompetence over malice when given a choice.

It's so easy for you to get lost or hurt yourself, and die, and it's so easy for you to be overlooked by searchers if they aren't 100 percent on their game, and even then you can still miss shit right next to you depending on how thick it is.

They don't want to be sued and lose tourism bux.
>>
>my local park was recently given National Park status
>I often relax in secluded areas there by myself
>tfw the potential for disappearing has me more spooked than the fact that part of that river was a suicide hotspot
>>
>>17239109
Could be just the kids getting lost in some circumstances. Other than that I've heard theories ranging from the kids being sucked into a different reality or dimension to being kidnapped by dogmen.

We just don't really know, but there's plenty of speculation.
>>
He is a great speaker. Good info. I like that he does not speculate. He is on record that he saw a Bigfoot personally...
>>
>>17241201
>kidnapped by dogmen
Or kidnapped by gov ops to be MK-Ultra3.0 guinea pigs. But somehow dogmen sounds more likely to me.
>>
>>17241302
shouldn't say kidnapped, but eaten by*
>>
For your consideration
http://wreg.com/2016/01/18/no-foul-play-suspected-in-case-of-missing-2-year-old-in-chester-county-authorities-say/
>>
I've recently got into them myself I'm thinking it's some sort of crypto zoo predator
>>
/X/ thinks it wants a god damn link to a pdf already
>>
>>17239109
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOfQmhvrmhM

this ones really good. deals with people disappearing from urban areas, not forests.
>>
>>17241193
It's not always in National Parks, just in the general area of the parks and areas of fairly large forests/mountains.

There's certainly no single cause behind the weird cases, and I think his work could use refining to further segment weird cases.
Break them down into categories: bizarre abductions, deliberately covered up murders, and straight up people dropping off the face of the earth.
A handful of cases need further investigation or to just be dropped because 'person went missing, never found' is just not enough usable info.

The Crow tribe guy who disappeared while hunting and his partial remains being undeniably placed back where he was last seen is intriguing but overlooked when it comes to interviews. The FBI had to be threatened with a lawsuit just to get the guy's bones returned for burial.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.