[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have human creativeness came with something more bizarre and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: l_1df98bf1.jpg (13 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
l_1df98bf1.jpg
13 KB, 320x240
Have human creativeness came with something more bizarre and horrifying than this?

I know its old, but still gold.

Help me, /x/, I want to be scared, I want to feel fear again.
>>
>>17235529
This shit still haunts me on an unconscious level.
>>
>>17235529
what is this
>>
Skip to the 29:00 mark. Sorry i don't have a link to the video on it's own without the dude talking through it. but check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZqlNm6AYEI
>>
>>17235603
youtube video called obey the walrus. its only scary because /x/ is filled with 10 year olds
>>
>>17235650
quite funny to see this on a deep web browsing compilation tho
>>
>>17235650
on the part you're talking about, the whole wheel with the line thing goes from 0-9, and A-F

hexadecimal. don't have time to figure it out for myself
>>
File: goddessbunny.jpg (51 KB, 500x481) Image search: [Google]
goddessbunny.jpg
51 KB, 500x481
>>17235529
Nothing horrible in this, it's Goddess Bunny. A trans cabaret dancer or something. Also a friend of Rick Owens, the designer.
>>
>>17237988
Goodness.
>>
>>17237988
Also, the first picture is a reproduction of Bowie's Diamond Dogs cover
>>
>>17235529
The girl was very creepy, uncanny valley really unsettles me.
>>
If you are trying to be scared OP, no video over the internet is going to do it. Go into the nearest forest, alone, at night. Explore for an hour or two. You can bring whatever you want. Good luck.
>>
>>17238210
this op. i have woods behind my house. i make sure that i go in, i'm out/have time to get out while it's still light. I don't even like being inside the woods during dusk. they get dark before everything else. I love those woods and know them like the back of my hand. The only time i've ever gone in alone was while i was drunk and with a big group of people.

my point is, even if you think you're not scared, just wait until dusk and walk to the base of any forest. then you'll know scared
>>
>>17238257
go in alone (in the dark). i go in alone when it's light all the time. Just thinking about being out there at night in the dark is making me type wrong kek
>>
>>17238257
I like the dark. I've wondered through the woods in pitch dark. And you know what I found. Bunch drunk people dancing around a fire. lol. true story.
>>
>>17238269
only enemy is spider webs. cause thats bullshit.
>>
>>17238273
and the worst part of woods. you gotta do the freak out dance and get all the webs off you.
life is funny.
>>
>>17235529
any art student
>>
>>17238269
drunk people dancing around a fire huh, i wish i would find this in my woods lol. i still wouldn't go out in the dark and the dark doesn't usually bother me. just something about those woods. maybe i will go in tonight and find the drunk dancers. or die
>>
The documentary that is from was made by the artist for those A Wyatt Mann comics
>>
File: 1520982.png (2 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
1520982.png
2 MB, 2592x1944
>>17238257
I'll do what I want. Woods at dark don't scare me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQa8Q6bqS-k
>>
>>17235650
Just random, distorted footage.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.