[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jeff the killer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: jeff_katy.jpg (18 KB, 320x274) Image search: [Google]
jeff_katy.jpg
18 KB, 320x274
Jeff the killer is another Mary sue in a poorly written creepypasta. Bleach is not flammable. How can brutal bullying drive you on the brink of madness to the point you will kill your whole family? Jeff the killer and all the other clones of him (*cough* Eyeless jack *cough* Jane the killer *cough* clockwork, etc.) are the bane to creepypasta. Creepypasta is dead because of Jeff and his clones. All the maggots that still feed of the rotting corpse of creepypasta are nothing but annoying fan girls.
>>
I agree, creepypasta hasn't been good in a while. Also don't forget the Five Nights at Faggy's retards.
>>
File: retard.jpg (72 KB, 571x960) Image search: [Google]
retard.jpg
72 KB, 571x960
>MFW
retards talk about jeff the killers and other trash kid's creepypastas.
Jesus didn't die for our sins morons.
>>
The only creepy thing about Jeff is his weird fanbase on Deviantart and Fanfiction and whatnot. How can anyone romanticize/sexualize a serial killer with a smile carved into his face?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJQiivcQw-0
>>
We know this is shit tier garbage, but what does it mean to us?

Normie sites for spooky shit have always been terrible. Here however you'll find diamonds at the bottom of the sea of shitposting.
>>
The original picture is still mildly unsettling. It's unfortunate that it's got such a shit pasta attached to it.
>>
File: meowhem.jpg (97 KB, 715x394) Image search: [Google]
meowhem.jpg
97 KB, 715x394
>>17207233
They're doing the same shit to real life psychopaths too,

Mayhem is forever ruined.
>>
>>17206943
I still like reading Creepypastas, but I acknowledge like 70% of them are shit. Im thinking about starting to write a series myself though.

But yeah… Jeff and all his clones suck so much dick...
>>
>>17207238
You find any good diamonds recently?
>>
>>17199213
>>17206943
Honestly i enjoy some creepypasta. All i ask is they aren't based around some half assed urban legend. Making it seem true is a hard writing skill to come by
>>
File: Grandma's Attic.png (231 KB, 779x2162) Image search: [Google]
Grandma's Attic.png
231 KB, 779x2162
>>17207283
A part of me knows it's utter bullshit but it was a good read at 2 in the morning.
>>
>>17207297
Yeah, that was alright.
>>
>>17207297
Eh
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.