[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to fist fight a demon/paranormal creepy creature?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 11
File: demon.jpg (33 KB, 500x369) Image search: [Google]
demon.jpg
33 KB, 500x369
Is it possible to fist fight a demon/paranormal creepy creature? Can they die or are they just manifested evil?
>>
>manifested evil
Manifested intelligence/energy.
>>
>>17188518

Yes.

There is no evil.

Just my shitty Korn and Disturbed albums.
>>
>>17188513
Pic related looks creepy as fuck but if I had to I'd at least attempt to fight it

It has really thin arms and might not be that strong
>>
In the case of demons, can't you just put holy water on your fists and kick ass?
>>
>>17188532
Just dress up like a 1920s boxer and have a bishop bless your boxing gloves

Run through a spoopy forest at night pounding demons and evil spirits
>>
File: poormichael.jpg (74 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
poormichael.jpg
74 KB, 1280x720
>17188513
Michael didnt really stand a chance tho
>>
You can't fist fight a demon bc they can't physically manifest here and can only take on a human host and killing the host only sets the thing free to find a new host so you gotta just shout a bunch of latin spells at it and hope it pisses off back to hell before its host dies from the strain (source: this priest I know who took a "course" in exorcisms).

but anything that does take on a physical form I don't know why you wouldn't be able to fight it but you'd most likely lose
>>
>>17188542

where is this picture from?
>>
ofc. It's all psychological so punching should be as effective as chanting if you feel that it'll work.
>>
>demons
no except for >>17188928

>spooky paranormal biological experiments
yeah
they're just like us except we're afraid of them
>>
You can only fight the supernatural with the supernatural, they require a +1 or better weapon to hit.
>>
>>17188531
Monkeys dont seem so strong but they would rip your face off
>>
File: Kaiser-KnuckleDoS.gif (622 KB, 185x115) Image search: [Google]
Kaiser-KnuckleDoS.gif
622 KB, 185x115
>>17188540
I'd play the hell out of a game like this.
Punchlevania kinda does it.
>>
>>17188528
Some korn is OK. Most of it kinda blows though
>>
I'm going to go off on a limb here and say yes. I recently downloaded this one cell phone app that has been a huge help. I've even contracted a few of them to fight at my side. Amazing really. Has anyone else seen this pop up in the app store lately? I've got to go, things are a real mess here in Delaware.
>>
File: 49468.jpg (85 KB, 1038x574) Image search: [Google]
49468.jpg
85 KB, 1038x574
OP thinks he can beat the sheet out of a ghost.
>>
Demons are spirits, says so in the bible. You cant fistfight a demon because they are spirit, so you need spiritual defenses and the only defense known is The Holy Spirit, you cant use white magic or voodoo or black magic, thats their power you cant use their own power against them.
>>
>>17188531
I feel the same way, if i saw that thing in the forest id fight it
>>
File: lmao_lawfags.jpg (88 KB, 608x626) Image search: [Google]
lmao_lawfags.jpg
88 KB, 608x626
>>17190318
hoy
>>
>>17190421
True. I recommend to memorize short prayers, or to have them in a small journal or phone. I keep a folder on my phone with some prayers to St. Michael, Archangel Raphael, the Circle of Light prayer, and so on. Nice to have to cover all bases in the face of evil.

I'm not even a Catholic, just a Protestant, but I recognize the powers of the Saints.
>>
Why not just tell it to go away?
>>
are skinwalkers animals or are they demons/spirits?
I imagine a well-placed shot to the head would kill them if they are the former
that's assuming you could hit one though, they're supposed to be hellishly quick
>>
>>17192178
Skinwalkers are bad Navajos. Goatmans won't hurt you, just fuck with you. Flashgaits though, can be killed, just need more than what would be fatal to a human. They are not demons, they are aliens that crashlanded a few decades ago in some woods. Human skin is their only option to enter cities and try to get home.
>>
>>17192178
Skinwalkers does not exist. Dumb cunt.
>>
File: 1449417313996.png (594 KB, 1913x3492) Image search: [Google]
1449417313996.png
594 KB, 1913x3492
Maybe.

Do u lift?
>>
File: kektus.jpg (39 KB, 585x398) Image search: [Google]
kektus.jpg
39 KB, 585x398
>>17192956
Oh this story.
>>
>>17192956
I was just about to post this.
>>
File: fountain.gif (3 MB, 279x270) Image search: [Google]
fountain.gif
3 MB, 279x270
>>17190324
That's funny
>>
>>17188513
If it bleeds we can kill it.
>>
>>17188513
Even manifested evil can be destroyed, it's really fucking dense though, you're gonna need at least a knife unless you're Hulk Hogan or a fucking wizard. Sometimes it's hot as fuck and sometimes it's cold as shit. Might be just one or the other that can feel like the other at times but yeah. That's just supposition anyways I've never seen pure evil.

The blobby cloud shit you can scatter up, and that'll kill the weak ones. Don't be fooled if it was a dense cloud, if it has a terrible will it could be hiding dissipated and waiting to close in on you when you get near.
>>
>>17192833
>Flashgaits
WTF is this shit? My nightmare needs fuel.
>>
File: 1451866991551.png (734 KB, 1024x2429) Image search: [Google]
1451866991551.png
734 KB, 1024x2429
>>17194077
Here you go.
>>
>>17194007
i see you vampire hunter
>>
>>17192956
Haha, that's fucking great. Reminds me a bit of the zero-fucks-given attitude of a buddy of mine, though it's not as extreme.

>screams "NUH UH"
Fucking epic reaction to whatever was in his house scampering away
>>
>>17194131
If it doesn't get the predator reference then it's underaged.
>>
>>17188513
Why do you think all the spoopy stuff stays hidden in the dark, the deepest parts of the woods and mountains, and in places that let them remain, for the most part, unseen? Because they are afraid of us. They know we can kick their sorry asses. We've done it before, over and over again, until we established ourselves as the dominant species on this planet (aside from water bears and fire ants). Someone post some of those HFY caps to emphasize my point, I don't have them on this machine.
>>
>>17190421
>says so in the bible
lost any potential credibility right there. Fuck off, christcuck.
>>
>>17188928
Celtic Weapon runes on your fist.
>>
>>17194127
Possible chance a skinwalker could be a bro and help out against a fleshgait, or does that require taking them to a dinner and a movie first sort of deal?
>>
it depends OP. some stuff in folklore is described in physical terms, isnt capable of any sort of supernatural stuff other than existing and is solid

you could almost consider them just unidentified animals like any cryptid. fighting those is as simple as fighting any animal. a gun should do the trick

other stuff is supernatural in the folklore and even if you kill its body it just comes back. some things dont even have a physical form on spectral. weapons of man mean nothing to them

even the salt,copper ,bronze,iron and fire methods probably wouldnt work even if the folklore suggested it. maybe iron might if you buy the notion that spectral form entities are sentient magnetic/static fields but not every one does
>>
>>17192833
>flashgaits can build space ships and travel the galactics
>can't even leave planet without ass hat magic
>>
While the creature in the OP may not display a noticeable amount of muscle mass, it's a typical depiction of a person in a state of hysterical strength.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hysterical_strength
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Excited_delirium
It's the reason why it can take several people to restrain one scrawny-looking innate in an insane asylum. A crazy fucker can pump out max adrenaline without a legit reason. The creepy thing in the picture may not lift at the gym but it can probably do a tiny bitch slap and then rip out someone's face by the strength of the fingers.
>>
>>17192956
I fucking lost it so hard when it said he was calling to leave the ghosts angry messages.
>>
I could probably fuck up a chupacabra.
>>
Bible says you can wrestle with God.
So yes, you can probably punch a demon.
Whether or not it's a good idea to fight something that has been lifting for 4000 years, is a whole other thing.
>>
>>17192956
Cried when he stopped the story to assure he wasn't making it up the first time
>>
What about aliens though? I feel like I could beast a grey or something like that.
>>
>>17188513
>what is silver?
>>
>>17190475
>I'm not even a Christian, just a LARPer,

That's better
>>
File: image.gif (67 KB, 500x643) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
67 KB, 500x643
>>17188513
Instead of engaging in the game of fisticuffs, how about you and the demon engage in Lobstercuffs, OP?
>>
>>17197121
Kek.
>>
I don't know.

Can you fist fight a fucking lion
>>
>punch a skinwalker
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.