[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm at a bar in brooklyn ny and came across these symbols
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
I'm at a bar in brooklyn ny and came across these symbols or characters on a jenga piece in a brand new bar. Posting while still here. Dubs decide what I do and also, can anyone decipher this?
>>
eat the jenga piece
>>
stick in pee hole
>>
>>17164506
My translator had some trouble, but i believe the results are correct. The symbols mean "the pleasure of cumming inside". Anyone know what this is referring to?
>>
Get it tattooed to your body
>>
File: image.gif (5 KB, 576x226) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
5 KB, 576x226
Looks Korean OP. Nothing too spooky (I think)
>unless it says something spooky in Korean
>>
>>17164506
>Brooklyn NY
what bar?
>>
>>17164539
No I am Korean I would recognize it I was born there.
>>
>>17164555
Well right now I'm at the Johnson's. Sitting at the bar with red golf hat
>>
>>17164506
Looks Chinese or something. Wash and disinfect your hands immediately.
>>
>>17164506
Looks like handwritten Japanese, you scaredy cat.
>>
>>17164619
It's not Japanese; I've been studying Japanese for four years.
>>
Dude you faggots it's not a language they're fucking symbols I think. Whatever I left that bar.
>>
>>17164622
Maybe it's just very badly written.
>>
File: image.png (45 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
45 KB, 640x1136
>>17164634
Look OP, first: we are not your personal translation army. Second: sometimes people just jot down random, meaningless shit. Thirdly: when people aren't writing random bullshit, it's usually meaningFUL and decipherable.

I don't speak any Asian languages; but this is what I got in Google translate-
>pic related
>>
>>17164802
4chan is an army within itself and it's community you faggot
>>
>>17164539
That's not how Korean works. You couldn't create a sentence with those characters.

OP, that looks like a bunch of scribbles, or maybe a weird impression of Old Chinese. this isn't anything paranormal and therefore does not belong on /x/.
>>
LOL. That is Aramaic for "Nigger, go home".
>>
> first off, it's not any of the Asian languages, I know this cause I'm Asian
> it is symbols of some sort of weird language
> why didn't you ask the owners of these Jenga pieces about these symbols?
> next time you go back there, ask'em
>>
Looks like hebrew ot something
>>
>>17164506
According to my spirit guide it means "It's been years since /x/ gave entertaining answers to this kind of post.".
>>
not paranormal

finding a fucking jenga block

are u shitting me
>>
hold it up to a mirror
>>
File: 36.jpg (356 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
36.jpg
356 KB, 1920x1080
>>17164506
I dunno why you posted this on /x/, I think a thread in request or advice would have been more appropriate if you were wondering if it's written in a language.
So since it isn't a language, what does it mean? What could it be? Pretty much anything. Someone bored doodling. A guy who tags around the city could have drawn it on with a sharpie to tag the game piece. Or 1000 other things more plausible than something paranormal.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>17165596
Obviously that's the first thing I did! I asked the bartender if he knew anything about it but the bar itself is only 3 weeks old and they looked like brand new or maybe used twice at most jenga blocks. Plus he didn't know shit.

I took some more of some other random pieces as well.
>>
>>17166258
Uhh, because it could be written by aliens?
>>
Maybe the whole bar is the devil, because if you read on yelp reviews everyone comments about how it's taking over the old brooklyn neighborhood, jacking up drink prices and pretending to be really good bartenders! (which, they are!! they're really attentive and i've been there three times so far and every single time there's a different bartender- but the bar is really small!!--why do they need so many bartenders???) then they have these huge giant plasma TV's which "upset" all the local brooklyn hipster faggots because it's too "out there"...it's a fucking tv. But what if TV and media are the devils and this entire bar is cursed and their bartenders are actually leprechauns?
>>
>>17167028
UCKS!
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.