[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last year in February I performed a certain incantation. The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1433443951573.jpg (711 KB, 1100x778) Image search: [Google]
1433443951573.jpg
711 KB, 1100x778
Last year in February I performed a certain incantation. The person who provided it to me said it would help with my money problem. I could only use this type of incantation once a month though.
Whatever, I did the incantation and it helped. Money came seemingly from nowhere. It's what made me believe (slightly) in magic or whatever you wanna call this thing.

Now I want to try it again (not for money) but I can't seem to find those incantations anywhere.
I remember there were different incantations for different purposes. An incantation for money, another for love, another for success, etc etc.

Can anyone prove these for me?
>>
provide***

typo
>>
Can you post this hat you did?
I'm interestes to try out. Alap bump
>>
>>17162231
>Now I want to try it again (not for money)
Are you going to rape some poor girl?
>>
>>17162239
I actually want to use this phenomenon to form relationships (romantic or otherwise).
Before doing that incantation, I didn't believe. Even doing it, I burst out laughing a few times (living on my own, laying in bed and chanting some incantation off the internet, come on that's silly as fuck). But it did work. It actually worked faster and better that the usual common ways (work hard, etc etc).

Of course it's magic, so it comes at a cost I guess. I ended up in a pretty bad spot but looking back, I think it was worth it and I'm willing to try it again. If it works, then I have the definite proof (personally) that magic (or whatever you wanna call this phenomenon) is real.
>>
>>17162254
>I actually want to use this phenomenon to form relationships (romantic or otherwise).
gosh, how did I guess

You might as well just go to a party and woo a lady with an enchanted roofie
>>
>>17162264
I mean the incantation for money worked. Now I have money but I'm still lonely. So if this shit actually works, why not use it?
I only hope it's not some satanic shit that will get my soul harvested by satan.

At the end of the day it's irrelevant if there's no one that knows these incantations anymore. I should have transcribed them, but I didn't know they would work at the time.... fuck
>>
Post the incantation for money fagget
>>
>>17162408
I don't remember it, that's why I'm asking. I would certainly recognize it if someone was to post it, and tell if it's a fake or not.
But I can't remember at all....
>>
>>17162429
>given incantation that prints free money
>it supposedly works
>somehow never write it down or don't remember

Either you are king retard of retardville or you're fishing for a magic date rape spell. Either way, you're retarded.
>>
>>17162283
roofies are really effective too

Why not use them?
>>
>>17162429
op is too vague.
> there was an incantation for money
how is anyone supposed to know which specific school of incantation for money it was? could've been anything.
>>
>>17162254
What kid of bad spot?
>>
>>17162239
It's always that. Always.

The kind of man who resorts to "easy" magical solutions first is always this kind of man.

>>17162231
On the very off chance you aren't, OP, there are two kinds of ways to perform a "love spell".

>Way 1:
You can say an incantation that will manipulate fate to place you within the proximity of a girl who would love you and find you attractive. However, you would have to recognize her and have a certain degree of self-awareness. You, as you are, may meet her and think she is beneath you or unattractive because you lack self-awareness and prompted fate before you were prepared. Additionally, the result will be a relationship, which you will be totally capable of either maintaining or screwing up.

>Way 2:
This is what the prior poster referred to and what most men mean when they request a "love spell". This is an incantation that would override the will of an individual woman (either one you know or one you would find attractive, even if it wasn't mutual) and make her "love" you. This is the karmic equivalent of rape since you've taken away the woman's will. So, unless you would also be willing to use a roofie on her, you are not prepared for the consequences of this spell. Additionally, she would still be whoever she is outside of the will-binding incantation. You may not get along with her in the longer term.

If you really want to use way 2, then buy some scopolamine and use it first. After you've figured out if you're evil enough to go through with it, use the Goetia to summon Gomory, Zepar or Uvall.

Otherwise, my guess is you used the New Avatar Power incantations since those tend to be babby's first magic. I believe the book contains the "way 2" incantation, but at least now you know the cost. And no, I don't have a link for you. There should be one in the archive.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.