[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Asking God a Question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
Let's say God does exist. When you die, you can meet him.

But you can only ask 2 questions. What would they be?

I would personally ask him to explain time and the human soul in detail.
>>
>If I asked you to give me your powers, would the answer to that question be the same as the answer to this question?
>>
>>17160765
That's brilliant desu
>>
>>17160753
why did you punish lucifer for trying to enlighten humanity? and why did you punish us for wanting knowledge?
>>
>>17160782
desu
>>
>>17160753
What is there to explain on time? You experiance it everyday.
>>
>>17160785
>enlighten humanity?
Explain.
>>
>>17160788
So apparently posting T-B-H makes you say desu
>>
>>17160797
He gave Adam and Eve the first critical thinking skills, and also made them to discover the concept of opposition/consequence
>>
>>17160800
that's bullshit desu
>>
Where do I go after this?
Can I go New Game + mode?
>>
>Time
It's a somewhat organic thing, It's caused by the existence of matter, and flows differently, depending on the amount of matter in a relative area. So in deep, deep, deep, DEEP space, beyond the boundary of the universe, in the infinite empty space, time literally does not exist, and in the most matter dense portions of the universe, it's relative pace is astoundingly fast.

>souls
it's effectively a parallel to your physical self. It's form isn't exactly similar visually, and can take on very unusual forms, but it's still your other self. Kind of like the videogame Persona, only not gay. When your body dies, your mind and memories are left with only the soul to cling to, so you live on in that form.

>If I asked you to give me your powers, would the answer to that question be the same as the answer to this question?
You already know the answer to both of those idiotic questions.

>why punish Lucifer
He went against the plan that had been set in motion and fucked everything all up for a few hundred thousand years. He cost us all the perfect world we could have lived in, because he didn't want to wait to see the end of the movie.

>why punish people wanting knowledge?
True knowledge must be earned through experience. Ol' Luci just gave it away because he could. He figuratively (and somewhat literally) handed a baby a loaded shotgun, and laughed.
Humans needed to be put in their place for wanting this, much like any spoiled child.

>where to next?
well there's a number of options, but the best one for you is reincarnation. Just until you learn your lesson though.

>newgame+
Um, no... I mean, you CAN choose to relive your entire life, either literally IN it again, or as a silent viewer, but you can't carry over anything from one run to the next. So if you relive it literally, you lose all memories at the start, and do effectively everything the exact same way again.
>>
If I met God, my questions would be irrelevant and the only one that mattered would be answered as I am dead, yet interacting with a cosmic being.

So I would ask 1) Can I get a Coca Cola and 2) Can I get a Pizza.
>>
>>17160892
>let me make the answer extremely confusing and put in big words to make it sound correct
>>
>>17160753
When did I make my first poopy and can I watch?
>>
>>17160892
before we ate the "fruit" we were most likely slightly more intelligent apes
>>
File: highrisesb.jpg (129 KB, 800x543) Image search: [Google]
highrisesb.jpg
129 KB, 800x543
God Still will laugh at your question asking because the questions would be answered so fast the irrelevance is the ultimate equation to your
confusion

deep5forUme
>>
Why didn't you let me have the ability to suck my own dick?

Is it gay if it's your own penis?
>>
why was i born with autism?
>>
>>17161014
Your mother prayed to Him to make you special. She should've chose her words more carefully.
>>
>>17160892

Time:
A half-assed form of measurement created by mankind to keep track of its own progress on planet Earth, specifically.

Souls:
Humanity's half-assed attempt at describing the ambiguity of its own consciousness.

"You already know the answer to those idiotic questions":
It's a joke, not a dick, don't take it so hard.

"He went against the plan"
The plan that was already predetermined to have Lucifer go against it to begin with? Try harder.

"True knowledge must be earned through experience. Ol' Luci just gave it away because he could."
The biblical god never wanted us to have knowledge, earned or otherwise. Once again, try harder.

"Well there's a number of options"
As if you know.

"You CAN choose to relive your entire life"
Nah, I'm pretty sure you'd remember being this dense in the last one.
>>
>>17161032
No, it's a serious question.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.