[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /x/ think the baltic sea anomaly is? also general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5
File: maxresdefault.jpg (99 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
99 KB, 1280x720
what does /x/ think the baltic sea anomaly is?

also general sunken mysteries thread.
>>
>>17159983
DSUMB
>>
>>17159983
I tend to think it's an anomaly at the bottom of the Baltic Sea.
>>
>>17159983
My sources tell me - get this - that it's an anomaly located on the floor of the Baltic sea.
>>
>>17160026
Yes, I would tend to agree with you and your sources, anon. All the data we have so far seems to suggest that this is an anomaly at the bottom of the Baltic Sea.
>>
File: ebon hawk.jpg (324 KB, 1920x888) Image search: [Google]
ebon hawk.jpg
324 KB, 1920x888
>>17159983
so that's where revan went
>>
>>17159983
it's 20 penises wide by 18 penises long. it's about 2 erect penises high. inside are multiple rooms filled with ancient penises.
>>
>>17160037
I am glad to see that you concur, my friend. There were some rumours floating around that it was in fact a phenomena on the floor of the Baltic Sea, but closer analysis shows clearly that it is rather an anomaly.
>>
>>17159983
It's an anomaly in the Baltic Sea. Fuck off.
>>
>>17160072
Yes, the Baltic Sea phenomenon theory was quickly debunked when it was discovered that those touting it were huffing copious amounts of glue in the storage room. Most in the scientific theory are now, as we are, anon, of the opinion that this is indeed an anomaly at the bottom of the Baltic and not a phenomenon (or an oddity as some renegades have taken to calling it recently -- oddity...? Dear God. Idiots.)
>>
>>17160112
An oddity, you say?! Absolutely fucking absurd. Excuse my French, but my blood boils when people mislabel what is so obviously an anomaly.
>>
>>17160119
You dunce. Its clearly a fucking.
>>
>>17160119
Modern science does recognize 3 distinctly different categories of anomalous oddities.
>>
>>17160119
Yes, sir! An oddity, by my word, is what I have heard it called by some! My God, what won't these people think of next? A certain "scientist" I had the displeasure of dining with even referred to it as the Baltic Sea mystery, the halfwitted cad.
>>
>>17160125
A fucking?

>>17160135
Stop spreading disinfo, shill.

>>17160136
That makes me sick to my stomach, Anon. What next? An enigma?
>>
Lair of one of the Great Old Ones. You know which.
>>
>>17160155
A subsea enigma is a subcategory of a type 2 anomalous oddity.
>>
>>17160156
But, after looking more closely, it could be a fucking.
>>
>>17160125
Kek
>>
>>17160156
Yes yes, must be a fucking.
>>
>>17160162
But IF this is an anomalous oddity, it's clearly a type 3, anon.
>>
>>17160180
Shut up /b/tatrd. Type 3's don't exist that far north. It is in the Baltic.
>>
>>17160182
Then it is a fucking.
>>
So, having it narrowed down to either a fucking or an anomaly, what's the consensus?

inb4 a fucking anomaly, don't be ridiculous
>>
>>17160155
By Jove, yes, an enigma! Lord spare us from that egregiousness. Incidentally, at a recent symposium I had the distinct displeasure of sharing a cab with a certain marine biologist who insisted on calling it the Baltic Sea conundrum. When I corrected the gadfly, he became quite irate and began to autofellate himself right there in the cab, the ignorant buffoon.
>>
>>17160194
You have ruled out my only conclusion.
>>
>>17160194
I still think its a fucking.
>>
With my degrees in both oceanography and engineering, plus 15 years of professional experience, my hypothesis is that it's an enigmatic fucking anomaly. However, I've only seen the one image OP provided, so I'd need to study it further to provide my final professional opinion.
>>
File: rocks man Fingals-cave.jpg (53 KB, 500x259) Image search: [Google]
rocks man Fingals-cave.jpg
53 KB, 500x259
>>17159983
digitally enhanced (massively enhanced, as in sci-fi artist's imagination) image of some deep sonar / side scan radar image which is probably actually nothing more than a roughly circular shaped rock formation. probably nothing
>>
>>17160216
original image it's pretty obvious it's only the eroded, decayed remains of some natural structure
>>
>>17160211
Then you, sir, are emphatically off your fucking rocker. It is undoubtedly an anomaly. All empirical data patently points to this being an anomaly. If it were a fucking, it would be made of refried penises dipped in batter and dried for 2 hours on slightly salted baking sheets, as all fuckings are.
>>
>>17160200
What disgusting behaviour! Are we not man? If we label anomalies as conundrums, or dare I say, riddle (as a trogoldyte acquaintance of mine is apt to do) and perform autofellatio in the backseat of taxis, are we no different to mere beasts?

>>17160201
>>17160215
Mother of God, are you madmen? What brings you to such a farfetched conclusion?
>>
>>17159983
>this thread

it's stupid
not to mention derailed
>>
>>17160237
Dear me, no. It is thus far only my hypothesis. I'd have to study and test it rigorously to form any theories and draw any conclusions.
>>
>>17160230
You can't describe a fucking my good sir. It simply is.
>>
>>17159983
OP pic is not an actual original pic. fuckign shopped bullshit. fuckers that found it are money grubbing hoaxster faggots i hope they get eaten by a sharks
>>
>>17160243
Ah, and out come the shills. Salutations, you wretched disinformation agent.
>>
This is why we can't have nice things, /x/.
>>
>>17160251
Clearly an operative of Ocean X or the Swedish government trying to get us to stop paying close attention to this fucking whilst they study it's mysteries in secret. We are on to you! /X/ cannot be silenced!
>>
>>17160245
I see. I'll eagerly await your thesis, even though it seems you have lost yourself to common lunacy.
>>
>>17159983
The Baltic sea is not a "thing"
>>
>>17160263
Fuck off you filthy casual.
>>
It reminds me of the image of the blue waffle anomaly.
>>
>>17160273
And thus they claim that the sea itself is an anomaly! When will this madness cease?
>>
>>17160271
I will have to apply for grant funding to mount an expedition. This can only be studied in person. I am not sure to which agency I should apply.
>>
>>17160286
Indeed, there is nothing anomalous about the Baltic Sea.
>>
>>17160289
Given the accuracy of this post >>17160264
It may have to be privately funded, or at least sought covertly. Best of luck.
>>
>>17160237
Baltic Sea riddle, you say...?! The Baltic Sea riddle! Good God, man, what has the scientific community come to when anomalies are conflated with riddles and conundrums. Surely the center cannot hold and mere anarchy shall be loosed upon the world, dear friend! Just yesterday I ran into an old ocean seismographer acquaintance who was busy masturbating on a hilltop. When I asked him what he was doing, he told me he was masturbating to the Baltic Sea paradox. When I corrected him on his nomenclature, he stared at me blankly as though I was from the moon and told me I had softened his wood. Christ, what have we come to?
>>
According to Schlesinger's Biogeochemistry, 2nd ed., there is a similar fucking/anomaly/enigma nor far from the northern coast of Puerto Rico, in Ball's Deep.
>>
>>17160320
I am of the opinion that the Puerto Rico Ball's Deep anomaly is likely better described as a fucking mystery.
>>
>>17160351
You are perhaps correct. I was reading a bit more about it. Appears a lot of seamen were lost on their way to Ball's Deep.
>>
>>17160301
God is dead, and we have killed him. There is no hope, Anon. No hope in a world when people cannot grasp basic scientific terminology.
>>
>>17160357
A moment of silence for the seamen lost on the voyage to the fucking at Ball's Deep.
>>
File: science stuff.png (66 KB, 244x200) Image search: [Google]
science stuff.png
66 KB, 244x200
>>17160359
>>
>>17160365
Gordon Lightfoot is working on a memorial song.
>>
>>17160357
Yes, many seamen have met a sticky fate whilst voyaging from Ball's Deep to Dead Man's Hand.

>>17160359
Yes, this is truly a discontented and puzzling winter in our sphere. Let us only pray, dear anon, that Baltic Sea puzzle does not become en vogue. For at that point, all shall be lost.
>>
it a device roof vessel AND gate
>>
>>17159983
It appears to be some type of peculiar deviation of the Baltic Sea floor. Definitely odd, but not sure if paranormal.
>>
>>17162203
maybe people lived there before the deluge :>

pretty spoopy i would love to scuba that
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.