[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yesterday, someone barraged /pol/ with these informations ab
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1451622447678.gif (2 MB, 356x270) Image search: [Google]
1451622447678.gif
2 MB, 356x270
Yesterday, someone barraged /pol/ with these informations about demons and extraterrestrials.

Can someone please interpret these cryptic messages for anyone reading this thread. Thank you.

>>>/pol/59751106

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/59751106/#59751106
>>
too much red pill I have an open mind and even I can't comprehend its meaning.
>>
OP here forgot to mention I am a girl.
>>
>>17158929
what is that video of
>>
>>17158960
I think it has something to do with the Black Knight satellite orbiting Earth.
>>
>>17158944
why would that matter, bitch
>>
>>17158960
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUEFcSesD-w

In February of 1996 NASA space shuttle mission STS-75 carried a 12 mile tether for experimentation with electrical power generation from the ionosphere.

The experiment failed when the tether broke and floated away freely.
>>
>>17158929
The fuck was up with that?
>>
>>17159063
To further expand on this, from what little I could understand from the OP of the original thread. When they investigated the satellite all sorts of things internally seemed to be messed with on the satellite, systems powered of, certain "gyros" turn off while others left on. Apparently something to do with a UFO fleet with ships 2.5 miles across. I've spent hours watching some wacky shit before and can handle an insane rambling but reading that guys post was like trying to decipher the matrix.
>>
>>17159236
Yeah. The topic itself it's kinda interesnt and paranormal, but finding out what he's saying is hard
>>
>>17158944
Fuck off I'm the OP, ni--. I saw you on other threads replying with that "OP here forgot to mention I am a girl." Other boards seriously need IDs like in /pol/

>>17159222
>>17159261
White Horse was talking about angels coming back to Earth and smiting the planet I think but it's difficult to interpret even further.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.