[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dear /x/, how to resist being hypnotized? like covert hypnosis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: HypnoticSpiral.png (124 KB, 1398x800) Image search: [Google]
HypnoticSpiral.png
124 KB, 1398x800
dear /x/, how to resist being hypnotized? like covert hypnosis and nlp tactics?
>>
>>17156520
Bumpt because this shit scares me + interest.
>>
>>17156520

Why do even think such nonsense would ever work on a conscious human?
>>
That not how hypnosis works. You can't be forced to be hypnotized.
>>
>>17156625
what if you dont know they are trying to hypnotize you?
>>
As both a hypnotist and a subject, I can tell ya that being hypnotized takes effort on the part of the subject. There's really no way for it to work unless the subject is willing to be hypnotized. Psychologically speaking, hypnosis is something similar to a natural brain state that happens literally every day. You know how you daydream? And you totally zone out from what someone else is saying? That's essentially a light form of hypnosis. If you're into meditation, that's also essentially a trance.
Hypnosis, at its core, is basically a form of guided dissociation anyway, and even if you are hypnotized, you can't be made to do anything you wouldn't do awake.
>>
>>17156520
watch what you are taking,
certain psychotropic drugs and hallucinogens can increase your suggestabililty. Alcohol does this as well.

Be aware that you are being hypnotized.
try not to be suggestable
make up your own mind
>>
>>17156520
by not being a weak willed faggot

use to hypno an ex
was some fun times while it lasted.at first i thought she pretended to be hypnotized but she would suck my dick for hours. among other things i made her do.

its a funny thing. haven't tried it again ever since that slut left me.
>>
>>17156712
came here to say basically this
>>
im this fag >>17156785

>>17156747
+1
>>17156712
this dude knows what he/she is saying
>>
>>17156634
Basically what this guy
>>17156712
Said. Should have been more specific.
>>
>>17156861
>>17156634
assume everyone is trying to convince you of something.

open your critical thinking tool box

try not to be a sheep
but a goat instead
>>
>>17156587

It's hidden and manipulates weird quirks in the visual-lingual portion of the brain.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.