[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Denver Airport Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 13
File: 15384910808_45e2562fd1.jpg (66 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
15384910808_45e2562fd1.jpg
66 KB, 500x333
Anyone here up for a thread about Denver International Airport?

The Denver International Airport is truly fucking horrifying.

> Creepy ass horse outside (pic related).
> Built by the freemasons and has their Square and Compas logo all over it.
> Huge, mysterious underground bunker was built beneath it; nobody knows what it's for and it's suspected that it was built for the elite as a fallout shelter after ww3 (see link below for more on this conspiracy reality).

> 1 scary mural depicts a nazi murdering children.
> Another mural depicts a young girl in a coffin.
> Runways are shaped like a swastika.
> Gargoyles are all over the place.
> etc.

So tell me /x/:

Are you scared of the Denver International Airport?
>>
Conspiracy reality: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHQByhaIY_k
>>
Horrifying imagery
>>
File: dia_murals.jpg (212 KB, 958x733) Image search: [Google]
dia_murals.jpg
212 KB, 958x733
Why would an airport have such imagery?
>>
File: kv8n0koeojtnmqs2ieiq.jpg (3 MB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
kv8n0koeojtnmqs2ieiq.jpg
3 MB, 3072x2304
They're not even trying to hide it!
>>
Spoopy underground tunnel...
>>
File: 37075132.jpg (119 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
37075132.jpg
119 KB, 1024x683
Anubis
>>
File: denver.jpg (17 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
denver.jpg
17 KB, 320x240
"NEW WORLD AIRPORT COMMISSION!"
>>
File: esgci_complex_1_550723.jpg (46 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
esgci_complex_1_550723.jpg
46 KB, 620x400
Runways form a swastika
>>
File: NotreGargoyle.jpg (226 KB, 730x487) Image search: [Google]
NotreGargoyle.jpg
226 KB, 730x487
This shit totally isn't affiliated with the NWO at all, lol
>>
>>17156452
Protip: The Americas are the New World.
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 400x529) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 400x529
>>17156388

Shameless bump, Lemme watch a vid and I'll be back with an opinion. Nice work OP
>>
>>17156465
dope ass architecture
gargoyles are meant to ward off evil spirits and shit
alternatively, they are used to remind people not to be ugly fucking demons because God is watching
true story
>>
So what, exactly, is the theory on this place? If it's just that some secret society or cult put their symbols all over it, then it doesn't seem like a big deal. Creepy, a bit spoopy, but pretty meh. So what's the story?
>>
>>17156433
Freemasons lay the corner stone to many buildings. It's apart of their thing. Freemasonry is based on medieval masonry, in that structures weren't just "built".

Why do people think there is something sinister. wtf

>>17156460
That is the most retarded claim I've seen.
>>
File: 1441232923915.gif (2 MB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
1441232923915.gif
2 MB, 500x367
>>17156491
yeah but it got thrown under a bus not too long ago and the school of the six days work will NEVER happen
>>
I've been there and I didn't notice anything. I wasn't paying much attention tho.
>>
>>17156768
I did remember tram system had off branching tunnels of which didn't seem to be accessible.
>>
Been there a few times.
The help desk people will joke with you about an alien city under the foundation.
The peace mural with the rainbow over it depicts children of every nation handing swords to a German kid and a Japanese kid at an anvil.
They are "forging swords into plowshares" a biblical reference for peace.
The plow is visible under the anvil, but often gets mistaken for a nuke or something.
>>
>>17156388
I was stuck at this airport overnight back in '07. Oh sweet hell the dreams.
>>
>>17156388
Also the queen of England owns land around the airport.
>>
>>17156388
I wish seatac were that cool
>>
File: 1448488663827.jpg (300 KB, 400x1421) Image search: [Google]
1448488663827.jpg
300 KB, 400x1421
>>17156713

>Why do people think there is something sinister

God damn you underage fucking retard with calcified brain
>>
>>17156998
Go on
>>
I've lived in Denver for less than three months

>That horse is obviously a Bronco.
People here are literally fucking obsessed with the Broncos. I've never seen so many people wear a sport team around everywhere they go.

>Freemasons
Freemasons aren't spoopy dude.

>Underground bunker
This is the only point worth talking about here

Pics to these murals please?
>>
>>17156460
You do know that the swatstika wasn't always associated with the nazis right? It's a religious symbol used in bhuddism and I think even in indian culture as well. It's originally a symbol with a GOOD, positive meaning.
>>
>>17156920
So it's essentially saying "Be united" after WWII? Doesn't expain the girl in the coffin
>>
>>17157099
See pics now. Really fucking ripped after tonight s i thought the thread was way shorter than itwas. Also the reason why I can't remember specific terms and names regarding the swatstika's origin but if you're not a complete retard you can google this for yourself instead of adding it o your shitty theory.
>>
>>17157110
"be united or we will kill your lolis"
>>
>>17157104
Yeah but when the nazis began using it they inverted the symbol
>>
>>17157113
>>17157110

I think they are supposed to represent genocides: Native American, Jewish (see Star of David on her dress) and Rwandan.
>>
That horse is fucked up, it legit killed the artist who made it. Fell on him and severed a major artery in his leg.

IT HAS MURDERED
>>
>>17157068
Depends how many people are interested.
>>
>>17157208

Fuck it, do tell.
>>
>>17157068
>>17157223
I was returning from CT to where I live in Oregon. It was supposed to be two flights but I missed my connection in Denver.

I ended up having to sleep in the terminal, with all the noise. This could have influenced my mental state and made me prone to nightmares as my bombarded senses interacted with my unconscious brain, however, nothing like this had happened before.

I dreamed that it was the day of a Presidential election. It wasn't a normal election though. This one was being treated weird, like it was the Superbowl or something. Everyone was turning out with beer to watch the results come in on TV. People were fucking partying about this event. A commercial came on a TV I was watching in the dream, which was a special commercial. I somehow had ESP and found out this was a live broadcast and that the girl in it was supposed to wade around in a pond, but was actually planning to get her shirt wet (no bra) to send a message about sexual freedom.

I magically teleport into the studio, into the pond with the girl. This girl is highly attractive. Once I see her, all I can think of is what I want to do to her. She comes at me seductively and we begin touching. At this point I remember I'm on live TV, and I'm not sure how I feel about this.

Suddenly the girl gets this god-awful demonic smile on her face and I realize she's actually some sort of wizard demon thing (don't ask how I knew that). I begin running across the set and find my grandmother's house, on the set. My grandmother comes out looking psychotic carrying a triple barrel shotgun (was probably originally one barrel but it grew more as she was shooting at me). I'm getting sprayed with pellets, trying to keep a distance from her, and then suddenly my father appears in an army uniform and starts strangling me. Game over.
>>
>>17157285

Pretty normal dream IMO
>>
>>17157114
While true the symbol has been used in both orientations before Hitler ruined it.
>>
>>17157319
Agreed, I was expecting it to be a lot more fucked up.
>>
It is needlessly vast. The fact you have to get bussed around and go on a fuckin subway specifically built for the airport to get to your terminal is ridiculous. And it's like a goddamn mall in there. Just stores everywhere, selling bigass items like chairs and shit. How the fuck am I supposed to get this to the gate? Ain't no way they'll let me claim this as a carry on. What am I supposed to do, smuggle it on board by shoving it up my asshole? C'mon now.

And the murals are creepy and just suck all the hope of making it to your next gate on time out of your soul. You make it halfway across the damn airport and you feel like you are gonna die (srsly where the fuck are the dudes on the buggies when you need them?), and you look up and it's just dead kids and weird imagery and you realize you may actually die here. That dead kid is a depiction of the exact moment your youthful enthusiasm for life and hope of ever leaving this place just curls up and dies. Seriously, Denver Airport has to be one of the circles of hell. You don't make a place like that with good intentions.
>>
>>17157584
>The fact you have to get bussed around and go on a fuckin subway specifically built for the airport to get to your terminal is ridiculous. And it's like a goddamn mall in there. Just stores everywhere, selling bigass items like chairs and shit
The first part sounds like McCarran and LAX, the second like Abu Dhabi, Dubai, and JFK.
>How the fuck am I supposed to get this to the gate?
They take it for you. How have you either never done that yourself, or not seen it happen?
>>
>>17157584
First i wanted to laugh about your comment, but your last two sentences are actualy true and not funny.
>>
>>17157584
THE PINWHEELS.
>>
>>17157104
Yes everyone knows this. Please shut the fuck up
>>
>>17157584
Quality post.
>>
>>17156713
but brah the illumasons are like a secret order so their like super sp00ky
>>
File: tumblr_mjplr9YDfe1s2k33so1_1280.jpg (123 KB, 613x600) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mjplr9YDfe1s2k33so1_1280.jpg
123 KB, 613x600
>>17157104

Oldest known swastika dates from 10,000 BC, in the Ukraine. Likely a major symbok used by the Indo-Aryan/Yamnaya culture; a horse and chariot warrior culture who rekt and took over nearly every culture in Eurasia, and passed a lot of their culture on.

Not a conspiracy, they're just a fairly obscure group of conquerors.
>>
>>17156388
There is nothing to hide, it was built to be an emergency safehouse/fallout shelter for high ranking freemasons during the Cold War. The whole genius of it was that nobody had to get in a car or otherwise attempt to drive out in the middle of nowhere while fighting the crowds or explaining why they were going down some road or into a large building. All they had to do was buy a ticket to Denver and they were at the shelter.

The end.
>>
>>17157168
Ah nice, they excluded the Armenian and Polish ones. Of course, it was done by the supporters of the 6 million (times they've told us this massively misrepresented fact) jew story.
>>
I dont think you can explain the scary assed demon horse as a 'bronco'- some fucking bronco- didnt it kill the artist that was making it when a section fell on him and severed an artery in his leg? Whole fucking airports like one big nightmare.
>>
>>17156465
Unless you're saying that every cathedral in Europe is controlled by some secrete cabal, I don't think do.
>>
>>17156399
This is really interesting but Jesus Christ the narrator's voice sounds like the epitome of a tin foil hat conspiracy obsessed woman who still has braces at 30 years old
>>
>>17156460
Not really tho
since you know theres a building in the middle and they arent symmetrical
>>
>>17156388
TL:DR wait there wasent anything to read? well its because its simple
the murals arent depicting shit that will happen they are depicting shit that has happended
>>
>>17156423
They are just trying to fit in
>>
>>17156536
>gargoyles are meant to ward off evil spirits and shit
There's a plaque in the Denver airport that literally says this, and explains why the gargoyles are there, and who made them
Don't be so fucking stupid, /x/
>>
I've flown in and out of Denver a couple times. It's weird shit in person. Not to mention the mile long road that only leads you to the airport. It's weird as shit.
>>
>>17156920

>They are "forging swords into plowshares" a biblical reference for peace.

"Swords into plowshares" is literally a Masonic slogan, which is delivered by Tubal Cain.

He proclaim so after saying that he will basically subjugate all humanity.

It's not a biblical reference for peace, it means your means of defense will be taken from you, and you're gonna be made a slave and put to work in the fields.
>>
>>17160034
Depending on your opinion of the Catholic Church...
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.