[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Solar Warden
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: SSP.jpg (130 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
SSP.jpg
130 KB, 1000x800
Hi /x/

Let's talk about the supposed secret space program, possibly also known as Solar Warden.

So I've been reading a lot about this, mostly theories but some interesting links between them all.

The darling of this theory is Gary McKinnon and his hack he committed where he supposedly found a spreadsheet titled "Non-Terrestrial Officers".

Did we manage to reverse engineer alien tech and now using it? The light speeds of development that would have caused would have stablised the world (free energy anyone?) you can start to see the motive to keep it under wraps.

But to bring it down a tad, is the idea of a secret program so silly? The US black budget for 2012 was 52 billion. Not really enough to manage secret space stations but what do I know.
>>
>He found a list of officers’ names.. under the heading ‘Non-Terrestrial Officers’. Gary: “What I think it means is not Earth-based. I found a list of ‘fleet-to-fleet transfers’, and a list of ship names. I looked them up. They weren’t US Navy ships. What I saw made me believe they have some kind of spaceship, off-planet.”

http://www.starshipearththebigpicture.com/2012/10/22/gary-mckinnon-and-the-solar-warden-secret-space-program/
>>
Reagan wrote in his diary for June 11, 1985

>Lunch with 5 top space scientist. It was fascinating. Space truly is the last frontier and some of the developments there in astronomy etc. are like science fiction, except they are real. I learned that our shuttle capacity is such that we could orbit 300 people.
>>
>>17154892
>a list of ship names
>doesn't mention specific names
Not very convincing.
>>
I have a wild, stupid theory (which I don't believe) that we have top secret branches where technology is like nothing we can imagine; offices and agencies in charge of keeping tabs on an exploratory space fleet, which has complete autonomy save for having to check in every few years or so.

The reason it's all so secret? Well, imagine that the theoretical level of technological progression has far exceeded the societal norms which we're ready for. Plus, some of the tech I imagine that exists would simply be too advanced and cause a lot of instablity back home here on Earth were it made public, especially in foreign markets.

So the tech will remain secret, but will slowly be introduced over several decades so that our way of life and the international markets don't collapse overnight.
>>
>>17155204
Also -- imagine that your country funded a huge project like what we're talking about. You wouldn't want that shit public. If it goes public, or is even distributed into the wrong channels, it could get stolen by another country... worst case scenarios, China, Russia or Iran. You'd want that for yourself as long as you could.
>>
iv heard stories..rumors here...things there. stuff ben rich supposedly said. Its possible but i dont think they have a lot honestly...like OP said 52 billion doesnt seem like enough to put into a secret space program AND all the other stuff at the same time.
>>
>>17154882
I know nothing about this. But it seems there are at least three maybe four fronts if the bible is to be believed... not two fronts.
Because: You have russia and those guys on one side, with the shia muslims, and there's the west with the sunni muslims and wahhabis, and there's daesh and some wahhabis and sunnis and then... if one of those sides is the good guys, wheree does that leave me since I don't feel like I belong in any of those? (I am not muslim, not jew I am christian but if it causes me discomfort as in being hungry or decapitated I will reconsider before that happens. I am leaning more towards freedom for all and mutual respect between women and men and I think I could accept a totalitarian government that takes over the world. As long as I have guarantees of my safety if I uphold its laws from then on...)
>>
>>17155204
>>17155224
Building on this theory a little more(and yes these posts are all me before someone accuses me of samefagging or some shit)

- If one country has made gains in space travel to the point of having dialogue with other species, there are two possible outcomes: keeping it secret so that there's no risk of other countries confusing the diplomatic process, or sharing the information with other countries so as to avoid an intergalactic incident in case they accidentally make contact themselves (and also banning them from doing so knowingly). In short, these options both have the same outcome: only one country's government can make contact with the alien species. At the moment I imagine it would be the USA.

- The UFO sightings made around the world and in Earth orbit are visiting diplomats, either from the human space fleet (which has full autonomy), or the aliens' representatives themselves (assuming we've met them).
>>
File: 1410298374552.png (243 KB, 733x778) Image search: [Google]
1410298374552.png
243 KB, 733x778
>>17155127
This.
Was the assburgers so bad he couldn't save the images he saw? That's why I've always called BS on this...no names, no images, no ships, no actual "proof." You don't go on a targeted hacking spree with the intent to find secret information on UFOs and not save SOMETHING, even if you do have massive ass burgers.
>>
>>17155204
>>17155224
>>17155268

You always hear these arguments from normal people like "well, if they had that stuff we'd know about it, there's no way they could keep it secret." or "it has to be rooted in physics, if the best and brightest among us can't figure it out, there's no way the government could discover some kind of 'secret physics'"

>Manhattan Project
>A-12 Spy Plane
>X-37b

Yet these things all took place, in highly compartmentalized circumstances, and only became public knowledge when declassified, or if the military industrial complex wanted them known.

It's always been my supposition that in order to crack things like anti-gravity or other very advanced physics, you need exorbitantly expensive experiments. Just look at the LHC, or that giant stellarator that they just built in Germany. Those cost billions of dollars. A single scientist, or a group of scientists, or even entire governments could not have afforded those projects on their own, that's why many governments came together to work on those.

But let's say you have practically unlimited budget (52bn is pretty goddamn unlimited), with which to build these very, very expensive experiments? Some of them surely would bear fruit.
>>
>>17155282

OP here, yeah I agree I just love this whole theory because I fucking love all things space and these theories give me a boner.

McKinnon himself has admitted he used to get high as fuck when he was in his hacking sprees so take that as you will.

>>17155204
>So the tech will remain secret, but will slowly be introduced over several decades so that our way of life and the international markets don't collapse overnight.

Yes this is what I was trying poorly to convey in my original post.
>>
>>17155307
>Those cost billions of dollars. A single scientist, or a group of scientists, or even entire governments could not have afforded those projects on their own, that's why many governments came together to work on those.

As someone with no real knowledge of economies this train of thought always bothered me.

Arguably interstellar space travel is the most important step in human evolution. Could their be a set of circumstances where all involved would do this pro bono including all the raw materials required?

>>17155307
But let's say you have practically unlimited budget (52bn is pretty goddamn unlimited),

Please note this includes all current activities conducted by the government. Bribes, black ops, "earth based" research. wouldn't leave a great deal left for space endeavours.
>>
File: SR71_factoryfloor_SkunkWorks.jpg (186 KB, 800x635) Image search: [Google]
SR71_factoryfloor_SkunkWorks.jpg
186 KB, 800x635
>>17155309
The first thought through my head when they were showing off the X37 was "that shit looks old, like at least 20 years old." Recently took a trip to DC and was in the air & space museums. Looking at that SR-71 is like staring at a time machine. That thing was flying before we went to the moon. Introduced in 1966. I got cold chills just looking at it...no markings except for the red air space command logo, and a little black and white cartoon skunk. Well played, Lockheed.
>>
>>17155258 here again

The current economic school of the rulers is Keynesian economics, which says that information about new technology must be shared but it can be licensed, so if there are aliens and we have their tech, then the whole worlds governments would have to be in on it. I don't know if that is probable or improbable. I choose to not have an opinion on it.

Also we know that projectile weapons are the most effective in space warfare, nukes do very much less damage without an atmosphere to vaporise (consider the thunderwell for example), so why are we changing to laser weapons and microwave weapons? (We are still developing electromagnetic projectile weapons though so projectile weapons are not given up completely.)
>>
>>17155329
>Could their be a set of circumstances where all involved would do this pro bono including all the raw materials required?

The only thing I can think of, is that if there are extraterrestrials, and they are here and being sneaky, the powers that be would not want that information getting out. I'm a pretty logical person, so I don't get into all the stuff people go on about being abducted and all that. If that's happening, I think that's more likely or own black ops doing psyops or some other kind of action. But think, if we're a petri-dish, and some other species out there with say, a 10,000 year lifespan is conducting the experiment, we'd be like fruit flies to them.

And yep, I realize the 52bn would be spread around. I guess it would depend on how advanced the black world has gotten, and how fast.

Ever hear how we got all the titanium for the blackbirds? We set up a bunch of front companies and industries, to buy most of our titanium from Russia. During the cold war. I think it's a lot more about power and manipulation than it would be about actual currency. The two certainly go hand in hand though.
>>
>>17155352
>so if there are aliens and we have their tech, then the whole worlds governments would have to be in on it. I don't know if that is probable or improbable. I choose to not have an opinion on it.

From my short term reading up on this I came across two schools of thoughts on this. One of which already mentioned in this thread.

Is one country (I'm thinking the USA) got a monopoly on alien tech? Personally I feel this would be one hell of a secret to keep quiet since from when (Roswell?)

More likely all the big players are involved, which therefore begs the question why the theatrics of the power struggle between Russian/China/USA if they are playing a universally much bigger game?
>>
>>17155352
Agree, energy weapons take, well, a hell of a lot of energy. Not terribly efficient unless you've figured out where to get all that energy.
>>
>>17155352 here again

If there was a parallell civilisation they would probably be milking our economy as much as they could, amassing commodities like for example gold? Then we would see gold stored in our vaults disappear, if they were using gold but this goes for any metal. While we would be left with paper (or cotton) rags with printed numbers on them, and the elite would be nice and cosy in their underground civilisation. Just a thought.
>>
>>17155363
>Is one country (I'm thinking the USA) got a monopoly on alien tech?

And even taking aliens out of the mix, what about Tesla, what about all the operation Paperclip scientists? Are we working on the next generation of engine/bomb/weapon/ship within each country, to out pace the other? Are we in a cold-cold war?

Could it be just as the Manhattan project, both US and Germany working on the bomb at the same time, just trying to get the design right?
>>
>>17155372
>Are we working on the next generation of engine/bomb/weapon/ship within each country, to out pace the other? Are we in a cold-cold war?

Love it, just hope we don't get to find out.
>>
File: TRISAT-7.jpg (640 KB, 1712x1717) Image search: [Google]
TRISAT-7.jpg
640 KB, 1712x1717
>>17155380
Yeah, agreed.

Although...it will be fun in 20 or so years to go looking in the scrap yards for what would have been the pinnacle of technology...I've found some interesting things. Like Trisat stuff.
>>
We are the most advanced species in the the universe there would be no point in reverse engineering alien trch
>>
File: 1434590098291.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1434590098291.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
ITT: People who don't know the first thing about engineering or physics
>>
>>17155282
You're forgetting one thing.. The US are still trying to extradite him. They admit he hacked NASA, The Pentagon, and Johnson space centre.

He was using remote admin accounts to view the files on that system. This was back in the day of dial-up. It's not like today, right click>save>done, downloading a single jpg image back then could take hours. There were no camera phones. He could only view files remotely, not actually downloading anything to his computer.

Nowadays every image you look at is cached in your browser until deletion.

Whether he saw what he says he saw is up for discussion, but the fact he accessed their machines isn't. He did hack NASA.
>>
fucking bump
>>
>>17154882
>The US black budget for 2012 was 52 billion.
What the hell would they need money for?

If I had free energy generators and FTL ships I could spend a little money initially to set up operations for mining asteroids and shit and become almost self sustaining at some point just operating out of some off-world bases. Everything I'd need could eventually be gathered in space, and with a fucking free energy generator you could make almost anything, sustain power, generate oxygen, whatever else you need.

You'd think such an organization would largely operate outside the need for US dollars.

When we send astronauts to space they don't have to pay for rent do they? They don't pay electricity bills and shit.
Everything would just be provided for by the organization.

For the record I don't think there is such a thing as free energy though.
>>
File: roy.jpg (13 KB, 347x348) Image search: [Google]
roy.jpg
13 KB, 347x348
>>17156019
agreed. It seems 56k dial up is a thing of legend to some.
And he did say these images were 100 meg or so (if i remember rightly). In those days at that speed, a 5 mb mp3 would take 20 minutes to half hour to download.
Whether he did or didn't see these things i don't know, but a lot of mainstream news stories completely avoided these claims completely, which intrigued me.
And the U.S had a major hard-on for extraditing him, painting him as a hacker ninja genius, when he basically wrote 'password' in the password field.
Considering his claims and their behaviour, if there is no fire, the U.S Govt. is creating a lot of smoke.
>>
>>17156019
>>17158626
I don't know about you guys, but I always had a PrtSc button on my keyboard and MSPaint installed

and I'm pretty sure that
>It took 200 years to download the image
would be a HUGE motivator for using that fucking PrtSc button.

In fact his story would be more believable that he didn't even think to take a screenshot if images were coming in faster.
If I'm seeing photos of aliens and they are coming in at a rate of 1 every hour I'd have to be absolutely brain dead to not think to take a screenshot and save it if I couldn't save the image directly.
>>
File: 1451000975950.jpg (47 KB, 491x341) Image search: [Google]
1451000975950.jpg
47 KB, 491x341
>>17158648
I havent printed a screen in years so i forgot about that. I cannot deny your logic there. Who knows, i'm as thick as shit for not thinking of that, maybe he was too. Doubtful tho, your points pretty fucking valid.

I don't really believe the secret space program stuff, but fuck me it's an interesting idea.

But as for all the people saying 52 billion in black ops budget per year. That's the on the record, legal stuff.
CIA planes have crashed with tons of cocaine found on board, barry seal one of the biggest smugglers of coke in the u.s and the guy who supplied 'freeway' ricky ross (the guy who started the 80's LA crack epidemic) werre both CIA contract agents. The drugs trade is worth multiple billions per year.
Afghanistan heroin production has skyrocketed since the taliban was ousted. If top intel agencies of multiple countries worldwide are not involved in the higher echelons of drugs, then i'm a drunken irishman.
>>
Corey Goode has good information, correlates a bunch with occult Nazi stuff.
Apparently a whistle blower from the SSP, Intuitive Empath.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.