[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: j_gernautaga.png (134 KB, 1355x313) Image search: [Google]
j_gernautaga.png
134 KB, 1355x313
>>
once it gets leaked, it can't happen
/thread
>>
Can't tell if this is troll or real...

Source of this capped, OP?
>>
>>17153912
What's a SB-3 Ghoul?
>>
>>17153912
what are the countries responsible for most immigrants in america since that date?
brazil comes to mind
>>
>>17154140#
I guess Ireland
>>
>>17154140
>>17154143
Maybe Netherlands
>>
>>17154118
Really? You can't tell if it's real? Really?

Fuck sake guys you're dumber than I thought.
>>
The source of this RP is some muzzy ISIS guy on twitter. He said ISIS had obtained nuclear material from a University in Iraq, and they were going to build a dirty bomb.

What OP RP didn't fathom is that getting a dirty bomb from Iraq to Europe is not only nigh impossible, but it's dumb because chances are you'll get caught.

Any dirty bomb they've made will be detonated in the middle east, probably Iraq. They could probably get it to Russia if they tried, but that's as far as they'd get.
>>
>>17154190
You think they care about getting caught?
>>
>>17154140
From European countries Germany, UK, Ireland.
>>
>>17154196
Yes because if they get caught and the bomb gets confiscated then they have no bomb and it's back to getting btfo by the Russians/US.

Wherever they detonate it doesnt matter, it's the fear created by this that they thrive on.

Killing 20,000 is nothing in the grand scheme of things. Look at 9/11, only 2000+ people died yet we've all been chasing terrorists ever since.
>>
>>17154196
Maybe getting caught is part of their plan.
>>
If they detonated a nuke in a euro country that country would nuke the fuck out of ISIS within hours and declare a full scale war on Islam.
>>
File: MfeOYE6[1].png (172 KB, 311x301) Image search: [Google]
MfeOYE6[1].png
172 KB, 311x301
>>17154215
So what's the next step of their master plan?
>>
The next step is happening now you fucking retards. Terrorists shill hard.
>tell them we will attack this day these places
>attack somewhere else same time
>>
>>17154237
Yeah, because they told us about 9/11, 7/7, mali, turkey, Paris...

Fucksake man get your head outta your ass.
>>
>>17154237
>oh yeah hey guise we're totally gonna bomb you
>here's my IP address and metadata
>>
>>17154225
Crashing this continent with no survivors
>>
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
Imagine: I'm a terrorist and I want to make a bomb explode in a capital.
Where would I do this?
>>
>>17154289
do it in the capital of your own country, they'll never expect it
>>
Well, it's midnight in central Europe.
No giant fireballs on the horizon as of yet.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.