[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/x/ I need your help..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 194x259
Hey guys, need some /x/ advice.

I met this girl a few weeks ago. We hit it off immedietly and started texting everyday. She seemed cool at first, but then things got a little weird...

I knew she liked paranormal shit, and we'd often talk about ghosts, ufos etc but then she started talking about the devil. A lot. I could tell she knew a lot about the subject, but what happened next has freaked me the fuck out...

She said she was in some group that perform pagan rituals and invited me along. I wasn't too keen, but desu I was hungry for dat pussy, so agreed to meet her in some parking lot. We met up, and she took me to some old derelict building. There were probably 20 people there, and before long they were all dancing around chanting shit around a fire. I just stood there and watched. It was pretty cool actually if not a little weird.

Anyway, since then we've gone to 4 of these rituals, one every friday. I don't really speak to anyone there and gtfo as soon as I can. She rang me last night and said there's one tomorrow, and it's a big one it being the 1st day of 2016.

Here's the kicker...

She asked me to bring a dog. When I asked why she said they would sacrifice the dog in the name of Lucifer. The plan is to actually resurrect fucking Lucifer!

The fuck have I got myself into?!? Should I go along? Is this bitch crazy?

I don't actually believe any of this bullshit, but killing a dog!? Shit is real senpai. I don't know if I can go through with it. I love dogs.

What do??
>>
>mfw YOU are the sacrifice and it was all a ruse

kek
>>
>>17152969
>She said she was in some group that perform pagan rituals
>hanging out with fat chicks
>>
The Dog must live.
>>
Do you even know the meaning of senpai? Fuck, I hope the dog is a ruse and they kill yo stoopid ass desu.
>>
>>17152969
>talks about devil
>pagan ritual
>sumon lucifer
>top kek mate
>>
>>17152969
Satanist here.

Bitch is cray cray. Lucifer doesn't want sacrifices; rather, the Morning Star merely seeks to bring knowledge and light.
Yahweh, however, does ask for animal sacrifice, yet for some reason people still worship that asshole.

Get out while you can, OP. Legitimate Satanists do not sacrifice animals and are about celebrating life.
>>
>>17152969
>she fucks the dog over your heartless corpse as old men chant around you and dance around a fire
>>
Hey, op here.

I know nothing of paganism or satanism, all I know is I really wanna bang this chick. I have feelings for her tbqh. I went along up til now because meh a few guys chanting shit is fuckall. But killing a dog? I thought about ringing the police and telling them where the meeting will be.

Thanks for the info.
>>
>>17153016
Fucking topkek
>>
>>17152969
Dear OP
>I love dogs.
Yiff in hell
>>
>>17153020
Yeah, Op, don't do that shit. Dogs are based as fuck and only want your love.

If it was a cat, sure, but not a dog, man. Don't be a monster.
>>
>>17153005

Lucifer will devour you first.
>>
Report them to the police if you think it's getting too dangerous. Not worth dealing with them yourself. Cults are a dime a dozen.

That is, if you believe beyond a reasonable doubt that they're an issue and you have proof. Feel your way around a bit more before throwing accusations anywhere, here included.
>>
>>17152981
>>
>>17153020
I posted >>17153051

Make sure that they have bad intentions for the dog. Ask her what for. Show up without it and check to see if they have any tools around for sacrificing a dog (knives, etc, lying in the immediate vicinity). I've dealt with bad groups. Again, dime a dozen. Don't think with your dick if you have a bad gut feeling. It'll help you.
>>
>>17153020
Dude they are just a bunch of friendly people. They probably worship Cthulhu by petting the dog. You should totaly go. I wouldn't worry about them.
>>
>>17153069
This tbqh. Don't panic and don't bring the dog. Ask why as well.
>>
>>
http://answers.org/satan/sra.html

Read this
>>
Because dog spelled backwards is...
>>
>>17153084
>>17153066

You people have problems reading.
>>
Yeah, you should go and bring the dog. You know, because when your dick makes the decisions, only good things happen.
>>
Go for it, OP. Film it on yor phone
>>
Bring a loyal german shepard, a pitt, a rott, and a baseball bat.

Animal cruelty is a sign of serious mental problems, they dont belong in general society.

Time to get Kickass on these motherfuckers. Women love a man who follows what he believes.
>>
Bitch sounds crazy
>>
>brings dog fight pit bulls to kill them.
>>
>>17152969

so dog is kill?
>>
>>17154617

Yes. He kill. Was a Satan.
>>
>>17154617
>>17154618
kek
>>
>>17152969
>What do??
Kick the bitch into arse and say with angry voice: "I had drawed lots of fortune, and they said Master Lucifer prefer big black cock of chicken for sacrifice "
>>
>>17154665
>or
>>
>>17153049
Seconded.
>>
>>17152981

Hmmm... that sounds familiar. Like the plot of some movie. Or song.

https://youtu.be/0lVdMbUx1_k
>>
>>17152969
>pagan rituals
>sacrifice the dog in the name of Lucifer

Is this real? Because I'm not sure if it's you or them that are the idiot(s).
>>
lol if you're willing to sacrifice a loyal companion that only wants your love for some pussy you're a piece of shit.
>>
>>17153020
>Get mad crazy pussy
>Possibly doom all of mankind
Hard choice to make OP.
>>
How DARE you question our lord and provider?! That "bitch" seems to be the only one with her head screwed on right. Not only should you bring one dog but many in case something goes wrong. A four legged house pet is nothing when you cosider all the dark king is capable of doing. When he come he shall punish all who show infidelity. He could either give you a position in his glorious army or turn your life into a living hell (literally). This isn't to be taken lightly. Not only is your happiness and well being on the line but also your LIFE.

plus whats better than some mad pussy action in the fire caves of hell? certainly not your fourlegged friend
>>
>>17152969
>The fuck have I got myself into?!?
sounds like the plot of an RPG.

level up nigga.
>>
>>17155914
fuckingtopsupremeover9000kek
>>
>Pagan
>Lucifer
>>
I think no pussy is worth that kind of bullshit. There's plenty of healthy pussy out there. Lurk more
>>
Sounds pretty interesting if real. Up to you if you want to bring the dog. Just bring a shitty one if youre going to.
>>
op bring a 9mm incase they start fucking, with you or give the dog too chick and say no im good at going. preferably give the dog and say your sick or grounded.
>>
OP here. Thanks for the advice anons.

Tonight's the night. Decided I'm not going to take a dog to get killed by some cult cunts in the name of lucifer or whatever bullshit they worship. I am gonna go though. Will try to film it on my phone. Might take a weapon with me incase I'm the fucking dog.

The meet is happening near a lake out in the middle of nowhere.

Any Scottishfags here familiar with Loch Lomond?
>>
Can't believe I'm doing this...
>>
did u survive
>>
take a weapon(like a knife for melee combat) and try to buy a gun, probably they will try to sacrifice you, in arizona a friend went with a pagan group which they tried to kill him. he lost a part of his hand.
>>
Is OP alive?
>>
>>17157680
As soon as I read or hear the word "melee", I know I dont have to take anything that person says seriously. I cringe every fucking time.
>melee :)
Yeah, get a melee weapon that does 3k dps and a ranged weapon that you can stun them with OP. Hows your sneak? You got PvP armor? Or...?

Or, you know, you could just not go and have dinner with her or some shit like a sane person.
>>
>>17157696
>go and have dinner with her or some shit like a sane person.
Have a sane person dinner with the girl who has been dancing and chanting like a ritualist nutter for weeks and is now asking someone they met a few weeks ago to just find and bring a dog?
I'm thinking Arby's.
>>
>>17157207
OP be sure to update us when you return.
>>
>>17152969
Agasal dazmoaltiza maalaltaga. Qiazazh naeam azbaz ifarag xoiafuzoi obifar?
>>
>>17157702
What he should have been sure to do is give us screencaps of the texts he's been sharing or an indication this supposedly very bangable girl was showing any sort of signs of a sexual nature to suggest any banging would come from any of this. Something to help validate a reason to bother really.

The vagueness of all this is too much like fictional short story fodder.
>I met this girl a few weeks go
Where? How? Why?
>>
call the cops and see what happens. its not like they dont deserve that.
>>
>>17157704
Agasal dazmoaltiza NAELAL* maalaltaga. Qiazazh naeam azbaz ifarag xoiafuzoi obifar?
>>
>>17152969

Take your fathers .45, drug their drinks, tie them up and kill them execution style. Who gives a fuck? They're satanists.

>inb4 edgy
>>
>>17155901

I guess I'm the only one to even bother to respond to your 2/10 retarded post.

Yes I'm kind of mad because society hasn't stepped up and ordered 10 niggers to drown your fat fucking ass in a kiddie pool yet.
>>
>>17152969
have you gotten the pussy yet?
>>
he dead
>>
>>17157680
>melee combat

Get the fuck out.
>>
the dog must live, call the police and tell them about these crazy ass bitches
>>
>>17153005
>>17153005
Not to mention the Lucifer in the bible is not actually the devil, nor is he the same person cast down from heaven.
The devil is a dragon.

Nothing you believe about the bible, god, or the devil is accurately interpreted.

I have no qualm with "real" satanism as I believe self-worship and a lot of their ideals are closer to what the bible was meant to portray in my own opinion. I mean you no offense but I disagree with some of what you believe about the figures.
>>
>>17153051
I agree with this actually. I say go to the police and explain what's going on and ask if they can show up on the same night before they hurt the animal or something.
>>
>>17157207
From what it sounds, you bringing the dog is a way of judging if they can trust you or not. If you go empty handed the girl is probably just going to be pissed and dump you. Or you'll be the dog.

Either way, tell a friend exactly where you're going and when you'll be back so just in case they do decide to go for you, you might have a chance.
>>
>>17157708
There's such a thing as "too much information" and I don't mean it in a graphic way. When telling a story, giving too much information will distract from the point. If OP included every detail of how he met this girl, the bottom line wouldn't become clear and probably no one would've read it..it's also completely irrelevant unless he met her somewhere spoopy.
>>
>The fuck have I got myself into
Ritualistic animal sacrifice, apparently.
>Should I go along
Go along, slap bitch, rescue dog.
>Is this bitch crazy?
Probably, sane individuals don't usually go around asking people to supply sacrificial animals for satanic rituals.
>>
I hope u all die OP. U and that crazy bitch should get burned. DO NOT TOUCH THAT DOG. That dog worth more to this planet than u and all those ritualistics human waste.
>>
So OP is dead right?
>>
>>That bitch probably had had sex with all thoae faggits in lucifer's name. Stay away from her if you dont want to get AIDS or being the anticrist father...
>>
I just want to know if dog friend is okay.
>>
>>17153020
>>17153051
>>17157710
Goddamn. I never knew /x/ was chock full of snitches. Pathetic, really.
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.