[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are currently Human beings from one of the multi-dimensional
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: grey_alien.jpg (23 KB, 250x262) Image search: [Google]
grey_alien.jpg
23 KB, 250x262
There are currently Human beings from one of the multi-dimensional Earths orbiting our planet.
They are in contact with our governments and have shared some information with them, mainly scientific information in exchange for test subjects.
They think very little of us, and how limited our scientific development has been over the past few thousand years.
We cannot board their craft, because of the resonance.
They will not be here for much longer.
They monitor our internet, and have made presence known on /x/ in the past.

Did I get all of that right, guys?
>>
We can't board a ship because of the "resonance", huh? That explains everything thanks.
>>
>>17147591
Just outlining to the best of my limited understanding. It would damage our bodies. Wouldn't mind knowing a bit more about that desu.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-30-01-00-57.png (76 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-30-01-00-57.png
76 KB, 480x854
>>17147563
So sound waves are keeping is from entering space ships? What about abductees? Or did you not know what resonance meant and you were hoping someone would swallow your bullshit?
>>
>>17147624
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqpPi8wNed8
>>
If you notice this thread, I am looking for a key and if you share it with me you can do a lot of good, after-all what greater good can one do aside from minimize suffering.
I am looking for a perfected method of pulsed electromagnetic field therapy for Cancer. Even blueprints for the machine.
>>
[email protected]
>>
File: 1450571049960.jpg (57 KB, 820x481) Image search: [Google]
1450571049960.jpg
57 KB, 820x481
>>17147563
I've seen the craft in the sky, both day and night time, plus had witnesses to corroborate.

Aside from that, and looking in to the 17Gb download of the Disclosure Project, I'd say humans just found some ET tech and some psi phenomena in between the 1930s and 1960s and have been using it to repel ET away from contacting humans.

They've been overtly visiting us since we've sent neutron and magnetic waves out with our atomic testing and detonations.
Since the subject, along with psi phenomena has been made the subject of academic and social ridicule, most people are already 'groomed' with the disposition to fear and disbelieve in non-earth entities.

>OP is a gov paid faggot who gets paid to occasionally troll /x/

Nice try OP
>>
Multidimensional earths? You mean just like this earth? Like everything given the homogeneity of space?
>>
>>17147563
The universe already has multiple dimensions you fuck. The multiverse theory is what you're looking for. Failure achieved.
>>
>>17148067
Interesting you say that.
The second sighting I saw involved what looked like a satellite in a curved orbit, and another of equal size doing a mad dash away in a zig zag upon close approach. It does indicate some kind of conflict.

>>17148229
Right you are, I did mean multiverse thank you for correcting me. Good to see you still understood what I was saying though.
>>
>>17148076
Surely it has something to do with Nibiru why they're here...
>>
>>17148349
What if Nibiru doesn't exist. That it was a vast misunderstanding of a multiverse Earth principle?
>>
>>17148067
From what was shared with me incidentally, they are fed up with dealing with our governments. Hate them, almost as much as they hate our concept of religion and 'spirituality'. They have machines they use to program their children with information, so they have a far more scientific viewpoint of life.
>>
>>17147769
>asks ayyliens for blueprints for a machine
>aliens trust him and send him 2 different blueprints
>sells them both to big pharma for 3bil each
>big pharma destroys the blue prints because treatment is cheaper than a cure
>anon retures happily with 6bil dollars, and aliens distrust us all
sure human, we'll send you some billion dollar blueprints so you can sell them. its not like humans are the greediest beings in the galaxy right?
>>
You have my attention OP, ignore the haters.
>>
>>17147608
Claim we have made very limited scientific developments.
Can't board their ships because of resonance.

Now who are the ones who have made very little scientific developments? Maybe they should address that issue and develop some decent ships.
>>
>>17149706
maybe they dont want us there you faggot. maybe theyre having cool alien parties and it would just be really awkward if we showed up
>>
>>17147563
Why is this picture so scary?
>>
I think Aliens and their Advanced Intelligence would thing before giving someone or Anyone Tech or Blue-prints of anything. But if we are making wishes here, then I want to be more Intelligent and have my eye-sight fixed :(
>>
Seen the zig zag satellite dance this is true OP.
>>
>>17150211

cuz it's fucking ugly, looks like a dude with his skin covered in burning cum for a million years
>>
>>17148383
Sounds fascinating. anything else that was shared with you incidentally? Could you go into more detail?
>>
>>17149911
>911

yep. they're having big parties with cool, interesting, successful people and let's be honest, why would you want to party with them?
>>
>>17147563
ayy lmao
>>
>>17147769
just a blackbelt but i had an idea if you care to try something...

someone just beat a antibiotic resistant germ with sheeps stomach antibodies, garlic and onion
apparently the backstory is:
in 1700s (or w/e) someone used sheep stomach as medicine to kill staph/mrsa (o w/e), and put garlic on the derps patients eye

the backstory is this: england loves sheep, we stopped eating them because they gave us so much medicine and wool for clothes, etc. but the story is sheep eat fucking anything and are tough as nails (like us so they are loved)...

so... my theory is find something with a strong immune system (sheep), feed em some lab-mice that have cancer, and let them work out a anti body for it, i bet they could do it in a few generations, use said anti body for humans. but ffs plz be nice to sheeps :)

just a thought. GL either way.
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 500x375
>>17147563
"They" left last night. "They" said 'see you in a couple of years.', then "they" added 'when you wake up one morning and notice an usually beautiful sunshine, you'll know that we have returned, and it's time for the unveiling.'
>>
>>17154916
wtf are you two smoking
>>
>>17154916

Big solar discharge gonna kill most of us? Nice pants, wit.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.