[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did Bowie have to do this song for his Illuminati masters?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
File: NWO David Bowie Black Star Era.jpg (7 KB, 232x217) Image search: [Google]
NWO David Bowie Black Star Era.jpg
7 KB, 232x217
Did Bowie have to do this song for his Illuminati masters?
>>
no, he did it on the advisement of some producer that knows this shit sells right now because of threads like this.
>>
Petty celeb obsession thread is petty celeb obsession thread. Sage and hide as such.
>>
>>17146677
No. I mean yes. Oh I don't fucking know. Ask Mick..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9G4jnaznUoQ
>>
>>17146677
That's not really bowie. That's actually a talented, but down on his luck shape shifter.
>>
Well he's a spitting image !!!
>>
>>17146750
That means all my signed albums are worthless!
>>
He's a Blackstar
>>
>>17146689
/thread
>>
>Something happened the day he died,
>spirit rose a metre then stepped aside,
>somebody else took his place and bravely cried
>I'm a Blackstar
>I'm a Blackstar

what did he mean by this?
>>
That Lucifer tried to take over Jesus

Bowie is all in...
>>
Well?
>>
>>17146862
Christ rose, he allowed the next apostle to reign, the apostle failed and burned.

Blackstar, he bellowed from the deep Abyss. Nothing to see but that black star in the ever prevalent light.

To put all of this in perspective, the universe and our planet is in the abyss of man. We look up and see stars, stars are openings to the light and the "outside". We all love to look up and see our escape dwindled before us.

Listen to his lyrics, it's quite empowering. Up here in heaven, I'm so high, it makes my brain whirl, wasted all my money, etc.,

It has a deeper connection than at its preface. Needless to say, he knows the secret.

Also, inb4 stars are the sun as in our solar system. Yes but, have you ever been inside?

Good luck, I enjoyed Lazarus more. Definitely more telling and structured.
>>
>>17147531
interesting perspective.
>>
Good reply
>>
Thread must live
>>
>>17146677

i would hope that the illuminati wouldn't make anyone do that stupid dance.
>>
The Illuminati will place vibrators up all of our asses and we will dance just like that.
>>
Bowie is now giving us some SERIOUS Moonlight
>>
Bowie is telling a story 98% of people will not understand. His use of symbolism is amazing when you know what to look for. He's far beyond what most people can comprehend. I'm not sure why he released this to the public when few will understand it.

Magnificent occultist and artist nonetheless.
>>
>>17149515
>Magnificent occultist and artist nonetheless.

so explain the story so we 98% can comprehend it. or point us in that direction?
>>
>>17149521
Would a scientist explain quantum mechanics to a dirty hobo on the corner?
>>
Even a Hobo can have a scrap to eat? Give us a pointer
>>
>>17149534

No, but he could point him towards getting that understanding (here, read these books).

Secondly, he might not assume that anyone asking that question is a dirty hobo in the corner... I've read quite a lot of occult texts, and have been a practitioner for years.

I haven't listened to the song, so I'm just asking what you're talking about.
>>
Anon watch the video...then come back and let's discuss
>>
>>17149547
>No, but he could point him towards getting that understanding (here, read these books).

Evidently, you didn't understand the message. A worthless dirty hobo is just that.
>>
>>17149534
>Would a scientist explain quantum mechanics to a dirty hobo on the corner?

anyone who has let his ego gain this much control doesn't have anything of value to share.
>>
>>17149568
There's nothing wrong with a healthy ego. A hobo is not worth the time or effort, nor do you really deserve to know.
>>
>>17149579

kthnx bro.
>>
I'm a different poster than that asshole talking about hobos

What questions do you have?
>>
File: hqdefault (8).jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (8).jpg
13 KB, 480x360
http://www.metrolyrics.com/quicksand-lyrics-david-bowie.html

I'm closer to the Golden Dawn
Immersed in Crowley's uniform

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP2SS8ggLtU
>>
But has he continued on the Golden Dawn path????

Since back then I mean
>>
Nevertheless the song was fuckin amazing
Doubt that anybody except plebs could deny that
>>
File: _mg_8937.jpg (412 KB, 1066x1600) Image search: [Google]
_mg_8937.jpg
412 KB, 1066x1600
>>17149521
http://www.parareligion.ch/bowie.htm
>>
>>17149579
You are a prime example of why humans kill eachother
>>
>>17146677
he did it for his fans
>>
File: firewalk.jpg (45 KB, 793x545) Image search: [Google]
firewalk.jpg
45 KB, 793x545
>>17146862
He's talking about fame, and how redundant culture has become. The cult is a metaphore for society, not a literal video.
>>
>>17146677
>implying bowie isn't the head of the illuminati
much lel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP2SS8ggLtU
>>
>>17149579
typical of someone who has nothing to say. a troll they say. do not feed it.
>>
He needs his little China girl to be in this video
>>
>>17149534
i know the secret of the universe but im not telling

na na na naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa na
>>
>>17149579
Wow dude, you're kind of a conceded dick.

>I'm smarter then all of you because I say so.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.
>>
errr you mean conceited?
>>
>>17151881
Exactly what I meant.
>>
isn't starman about our benevolent alien overlords?
and that was already like 60 years ago...
>>
>>17149579
Edgier than Kylo Ren
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.