[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
any crystalfags here who know the best way to cleanse/program quartz?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 469789-quartz.jpg (110 KB, 948x1024) Image search: [Google]
469789-quartz.jpg
110 KB, 948x1024
any crystalfags here who know the best way to cleanse/program quartz?
>>
>>17141129
python on C++
>>
>>17141139
Kek
>>
Long.Live.Jython
>>
>>17141129
It's silicon and oxygen, nigga. You could slice it up and make radio crystals out of it.
>>
>>17141129
hermetics. Post picture of said crystal
>>
>>17141129
Geobro here telling you to kill yourself. Stop abusing those helpless crystals you sick fucking monster.
>>
>>17141129
Swallow it. Your body will naturally and efficiently pull all negative energies from the quartz. Just make sure you don't flush it when you shit it out m8e.
>>
>>17141129
sing sing stone!
>>
>>17141342
Dat seriously works, bruh?
>>
>>17141455
Can confirm, done it a few times now.
>>
>>17141342
>>17141464

ITT: People talk a guy into eating rocks
>>
>>17141129
>>17141129
really easy stuff to work with, I rinse mine under a faucet to cleanse with water and leave in either sunlight, moonlight, or healing salts I make. If I'm burning sage I'll run through and cleanse the crystals I have around. Programming is a simple meditation where you tell it what you need it to do and once you 'feel' you're done you are. Make this stuff easy and it will be
>>
>>17141934
>Can't tell if serious or retarded
>>
>>17141129

Crystals, and quartzes, are not the same thing, moron.
>>
>>17141934
This is the SOP for most practitioners.

Personally, I don't bother with that stuff and stick to hematite and black obsidian. Both of those do not need cleaning, nor do they really run out of energy. However, they both harbor extremely harsh energies, black obsidian in particular. From one perspective, it could be said they are evil and "cursed", but from another, they can be seen as relentless purifiers of the spirit. They literally "speed up" the often miserable experience of negative karma cleansing/release (i.e. destruction of ego).
>>
Sage.

I mean the plant.

First put the crystal on a table or something. Next have a bowl of clean water next to it. Have your sage ready and burn it a little, enough to have some smoke going and draw circles around the crystal and water with the smoke. As you do this, keep your mind steady and not really focused on anything but the ritual. After a few circles, put out the sage. Then dip your crystal into the bowl of water and wash it.

Tada, cleansed crystal.

To program your crystal, hold it in your hand and focus on the intention you want to program into the crystal. Say an invocation or prayer or just keep a focused meditation for a minute or two and that's it.

You can cleanse your crystal without sage and just by using the water. What's most important always when dealing with crystals is intention. Use prayer, meditation, and ritual to focus your intention.

You can also charge your crystals by leaving them in sunlight or moonlight. All stones benefit from light, but some are more attuned to either moon or sun than others, so keep that in mind.

Dealing with crystals is mostly an intuitive art, so you can actually make up your own rituals with this and it will work. What matters most is the purity of intention. As long as that's in place, then working with crystals will be easy.
>>
>>17141129
Whale semen.
>>
>>17141502
Well no shit how else do you cleanse them? Fucking newfag.
>>
>>17142203
>>17141934
> implying he isn't both
>>
Crystal meth
>>
Dividing by 0 will solve all your problems.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.