[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paranormal Books
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
File: the-satanic-bible.jpg (28 KB, 350x510) Image search: [Google]
the-satanic-bible.jpg
28 KB, 350x510
What's the best occult/magic books out there?
>>
>>17136617
>He calls the Satanic Bible magical & occult
>He doesn't know there's nothing occult or magic about LaVeyan Satanism
>>
>>17136625
Not yet anyway, thank god. Egotistical fucks are bad enough with ANOTHER LHP religion backing them.
>>
>>17136625
He's on /x/.
Most of you guys barely know anything about anything, yet will claim to have vast knowledge on specific subjects.

You guys think you can do palm readings with images for fucks sake.
>>
>>17136617
The tao te ching.
>>
>>17136625
>He doesn't consider reusable evil to be paranormal
>>
File: Rachel Jeantel.jpg (284 KB, 1195x1000) Image search: [Google]
Rachel Jeantel.jpg
284 KB, 1195x1000
>>
>>17136665
You got more of this?
>>
>>17136684
protip for amazon ebooks
if you click on the cover and you can read the first 20 pages in your browser
http://www.amazon.com/Baracks-Apocalypse-Yurope-2-ebook/dp/B00QEFKE60/#reader_B00QEFKE60
>>
>>17136705
Thank you!
>>
>>17136710
another protip: that book in particular is 50% political satire and 50% black comedy horror
exactly half way through shit gets real and it's like evil dead with black people
>>
>>17136661
>Reusable evil
>Dem trips
Look at this edgefag here.
>>
>>17136629
>Most of you guys
I can personally guarantee you that you haven't yet met most of us guys on here.
>>
File: What is Lightbody.jpg (103 KB, 324x500) Image search: [Google]
What is Lightbody.jpg
103 KB, 324x500
>>
>>17136722
>it's like evil dead with black people

Fucking sold.
>>
>>17136877
Well, I'll admit that you're probably right or at least half right.
I haven't been around /x/ for a while because the content I was seeing was eye rollingly embarrassing. Maybe things have changed recently, I'm not entirely certain.
>>
>>17136617
The complete works of H P Lovecraft. Not because any of his work is real, but because the only thing that ever gets magic to work with any kind of real frequency is creativity. I've been practicing Chaos Magick for years now, and nothing compares. You want something to happen? Make it creative. Don't waste anyone's time with mixed up old bullshit. If you don't have the talent to pull magic from new worlds and possibilities (this is now a PBS ad FYI) and have to rely on ancient texts instead, then the only power you have comes from your beliefs. The old magics are dead and you're more likely to get some serious occult vibes out of Lovecraft before you get any decent results from anything "real."
>>
>>17136918
>The complete works of H P Lovecraft

You're kidding, right?
Also;
>I've been practicing Chaos Magick
>Chaos Magick
>Magick

C'mon.
>>
>>17136907
So it sound like you've only been on /x/ for two days in your entire life. Once when you first got told to come here by some shitty social engineer, and then again today. In any case, you sure as fuck haven't been lurking here long enough to say anything noteworthy about our board culture so kindly get the fuck out. If you want to contribute to this board, I can tell you a great way to generate content.
>>
necronomicon ex stercore
>>
>>17136931
Respond to the content of the post or get out.
>>
>>17136937
No, I've been around /x/ when the board first changed into something more about the paranormal.
Back then it was more about sharing creepy or unnerving images and talking about stories of what may or may not have happened to them... So essentially a group of people sitting around a campfire telling each other stories.
Then religion and other beliefs came into play and people discussed them. There were also discussions along the lines of conspiracy theories, but most people didn't take all of them very seriously.
It was around when "nope" threads sprung up that I had enough and left. Shortly before that (or during even), there was thread after thread after thread dedicated to summoning up a succubus and it just got embarrassing.

Now whenever I come here I end up seeing threads filled with people like... well, you. People who can't seem to take any amount of criticism and will immediately lash out, claiming that the board has always been this way and that the offending parties should "fuck off". Even when the person themselves could be wrong.

Point is... for a board dedicated to "thinking outside the box", you guys really do seem hell bent on not accepting any dissenting opinion regardless.
>>
>>17136940
I did respond.
You responded to my response.
>>
>>17136963
Damn I was really hoping you were one of those gullible newfags. I was just going to tell you to kill yourself, but lemme go ahead and read your post.
>>
>>17136963
>criticism
This was shitposting: >>17136629

You haven't criticized anyone yet.
>>
>>17136963
>you guys really do seem hell bent on not accepting any dissenting opinion regardless
Point one:
>you guys
>treating a forum with a global audience as one group of people
Point two:
>dissenting opinion
>opinion
>literally every person alive today has a different perspective/"opinion" on the paranormal
>consensus is statistically impossible on /x/
>opinion
>dissenting opinion
>dissenting to which opinion
>/x/ doesn't have an opinion
>/x/ isn't a belief system sub-body
>we don't hold elections to decide what public opinion should be
>we haven't updated the sticky in forever
>because we have no need to

This is the singular worst place in the world to come to if you want to give a "dissenting opinion" to the users. We come here to dissent against all other opinions in the entire world. Do you comprehend the gravity of how impossible it is for you to "dissent" to this board? What do you think this board is?

These are phrases that only a social engineering shithole of a shill uses:
>you guys
>dissenting opinion

Now grovel at the fact that I bothered to type this up for you shitheads rather than dismiss you as a shill and tell you to get out.

Show some fucking appreciation.
>>
>>17136665
Wow so edgy with the racism Stormfront faggot. Go back /pol and jerk your micropenis to cuck threads.
>>
File: order of nine edges.png (292 KB, 2220x3216) Image search: [Google]
order of nine edges.png
292 KB, 2220x3216
>>17136963
truth
>>
>>17136617
You can find thousands of different books ranging from paranormal and occult to scientific and political on this Czechoslovakian site I found a while back,
Really good site, gives you the ability to check out a book before you purchase a paperback.

http://english.grimoar.cz/
>>
>>17136963
>"thinking outside the box"
Where are you quoting from? Give me their address. Something must be corrected ASAP.
>>
>>17136918
Is OP a kill? It sounds like OP is a kill.
>>
>>17137928
Lol someone screencapped it.
>>
File: GBSzprDBjQ-6.png (44 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
GBSzprDBjQ-6.png
44 KB, 300x250
To find your answers you should ask the man/devil himself by chanting
>Lirach Tasa Vefa Wehlic, lucifer.

this brought to you by gods little helper
>>
Why are they always Satanic in nature? Most Satanists I met were miserable failures who could hardly take care of themselves, let alone wield the powers of the arcane.
>>
>>17136897
>17136897▶
>File: What is Lightbody.jpg (103 KB, 324x500)
damn that really is evil, having to pay shit tons to get answers everyone already posts on /x/
>>
>>17136938
Dude, the nerconomicon was written as a joke i believe op here was asking for real magical books, not just fiction books based on what a guy imagined while on drugs
>>
File: DSC082921.jpg (41 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
DSC082921.jpg
41 KB, 540x960
>>17136617
>>
>>17139075
You also have nice eyes
>>
>>17138840
my experience as well. some even turned to jesus because nothing good ever happened with their satan-isms
>>
File: mike brown.jpg (476 KB, 1875x1000) Image search: [Google]
mike brown.jpg
476 KB, 1875x1000
>>17137895
>i'm offended therefor it must be racist
fuck off back to /lit/
>>
>>17139791
This is some Inception level ironic humor. I feel strange. It's well done, whatever it is.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.