[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I keep having these weird dreams. They seem to have this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 18 yo Batken Girl.png (1 MB, 1078x1080) Image search: [Google]
18 yo Batken Girl.png
1 MB, 1078x1080
So, I keep having these weird dreams. They seem to have this constant theme of paranoia. Specifically they involve watching or being watched.
>>
>>17135380
Maybe it's because you're paranoid
>>
>>17135381
or a faggot for that matter
>>
Yeah, I forgot about that factor.
Thanks boys.
>>
Maybe you expect to be watched, like from school or work or other things?
>>
What the hell is that a picture of?
>>
>>17135457
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/01/ayperi-alekseeva_n_5914438.html

>Bebezov said the hairball formed in Alekseeva's stomach because she had a nasty habit of picking up hair from the carpet and eating it and also chewing the tips of her hair.

>"In fact her stomach was so badly swollen from hair and bits of wool from the carpet that it literally just oozed out as soon as the wall of the stomach was cut,"

It's a picture of why you tell kids not to eat inedible things.
>>
>>17136342
jeez
>>
File: melting_nazis_indiana_jones.jpg (17 KB, 208x288) Image search: [Google]
melting_nazis_indiana_jones.jpg
17 KB, 208x288
>>17136342
>>
>>17135380
Get some orgonite in your room.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.