[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Astral Projection a bad thing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: astral projection.jpg (35 KB, 420x515) Image search: [Google]
astral projection.jpg
35 KB, 420x515
So I was in the mood of trying AP for the first time until I saw some videos of the dangers of AP. How an evil spirit will attach itself to your body if you go unprepared, about how you have to be careful to not get yourself in a bad, negative realm with demons and evil spirits in it, etc.

Should I just not do it? It sounds really scary and I just don't want an evil spirit or demon to attach itself to my body and fuck me up.
>>
File: image.jpg (328 KB, 1280x1123) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
328 KB, 1280x1123
I used to AP. It is NOT good! I used it to find stuff and when I was bored. One time, I was talking to my then girlfriend and I told her I could AP. She didn't believe me. I then proceeded to describe, in detail, were she was in her house, what she was doing, and what she was wearing. "Good guess." So I asked her to lay on her bed. As she lay there, questioning what I was get at, I caressed her stomach. She FREAKED.
Sounds all fun and games, right? But I discovered something later on. You don't actually leave your body when you AP.
So how did I get the information about my girlfriend, images and the like, and how did I touch her stomach from the next town over?
Short answer. It wasn't me.
>>
File: 1442971318241.jpg (115 KB, 423x600) Image search: [Google]
1442971318241.jpg
115 KB, 423x600
>>17035047
Everything that exists everywhere is connected. You accessed that connection.

Kind of like a spider feeling the vibrations of an insect while sitting at the centre of its web. Except there are an infinite number of spiders all connected to one another.

Aldus Huxley writes of a similar concept, "Mind at Large in "The Doors of Perception"

Also, quantum mechanics/physics
>>
>>17035047
who was it? a demon??
>>
Bump for interest
>>
>>17034930
No AP isn't bad you do it everynight unconsciously. If you wanna learn about AP read some books by Robert Monroe he was a legend.
>>
>>17036324

I feel that connection, and it feels like living life on cheat codes. INDIGO CHILDREN WASSUP
>>
You're not going to get a 100% straight answer, as there hasn't been much scientific research on AP, especially long-term. That being said, it's never killed anyone.. Then again we don't know because tons of people die in their sleep.
>>
File: 584855832.png (187 KB, 573x495) Image search: [Google]
584855832.png
187 KB, 573x495
I once tried AP and I don't know if I succeeded in doing it or not.

All I remember is that I felt my body levitate but I don't remember if it was below or above. What I do remember however, is that I saw this dark, shadow like beings coming to me and staring directly and closely at me.

Did I fucked up? Were the shadow beings something that I wasn't supposed to meet? Were they bad news? I need to know.

Someone please respond.
>>
>>17036978
relax and go get your astral dick wet, bruh.
>>
>>17034930
I see a lot of responses on here that are good ideas of what to expect but like I tell everyone on here that wants to astral project first off learn to control your energy and use it for both defence and offence. That way when you do encounter evil spirits or demons you can defend yourself and try and stick to either the astral plane or heaven first before venturing to other parts like hell or even beyond.
>>
would that happen during a dmt trip, k-hole or drugs that are similar ?
>>
>>17036978
This is probably bullshit but shadow people have always been a re-occurring thing in the paranormal and some people have actually died of what they blame to be "shadow people"

There is even a movie about shadow people.
>>
>>17036978
Sounds more like sleep paralysis. You WILL know the difference when you AP.
>>
>>17034930
Do it once to see how it's done, then make sure you do everything in your power to remain rooted to a realm where you can know you're safe. If that means Earth, root yourself to the material world. If that means some fucktarded hippie reality, go root yourself there instead. Just remember the world that bore you and you'll be fine.
>>
>>17035047

Without any kind of filter to reduce potential variables you have no idea if it was you or something else.
>>
>>17037548

Get sleep paralysis almost nightly, sometimes multiple times. The first few times it's very scary.
>>
>>17038086

In this fucktarded hippie reality, are you some dumbshit who can't understand cryptosystem attacks or infosec? Maybe you should learn what a high IQ actually entails and that 99.9% really is genius territory. Go check LinkedIn, gullible clueless moron. You'll see some astral projection there.
>>
>>17035047

Shit like this makes me laugh. Online girl (Probably a man) letting a neck beard believe he has magic powers by agreeing with and encouraging his delusions. Fucking hilarious
>>
Oh god this RP is too much for me to even handle. If any of you have real magic powers tell me exactly what I'm wearing and watching on my TV right now. If you get anything right I'll believe the fuck out of your magic neck-beard.
>>
>>17038341

I come back and the thread is fucking dead. Is this how you kill a neck-beard astral projection RP? Ask for some kind of proof?
>>
>>17038341
That's not how it works senpai
>>
>>17034930
how do you differentiate between OBE and lucid dreaming?
>>
>>17037101
>some people have actually died of what they blame to be "shadow people"
>>
Remember to move in curves.
>>
Is it possible to unknowingly astral project and believe they were just really vivid dreams?
>>
> tfw you are sleeping and an entity tries to pull you into the astral realm
>>
>>17038805

Is that code for your father raping you?
>>
>>17038814
no. that's just your sick fetish
>>
File: 1448578536070.jpg (115 KB, 659x635) Image search: [Google]
1448578536070.jpg
115 KB, 659x635
>>17038814
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.