[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me your psychic experiences
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1450306872828.png (397 KB, 820x461) Image search: [Google]
1450306872828.png
397 KB, 820x461
Ever been in a situation where you've used a sixth sense?

Doesn't matter how crazy, just post.
how psychic is /x/ really?

I have a couple
>>
>>17134804

OP here,

I posted in another thread but it died.

Talking to people you can sometimes "feel"[*] what they're thinking/feeling. almost like grazing their intentions. furthermore, given the situation, whether I know the person well of not i can still predict they action they're most likely to take because what they're going through translates as an obscure thought in my head, I then have to figure out what context the thought is in, because people think in different patterns.

[*] "feel" I can't hear anything audible, nor taste, touch, see or smell their thoughts. But I can emulate in way and am familiar with the difference between their influence and my own, I can often get confused. when I read these, it's like synesthesia of emotion, intention, will and thought.

you would also be surprised how greatly people can subliminally affect others without knowing.

to better explain, when you use a word to have two contexts, one "feeling" can feel like an entire sentence of information only there's not words but mental impressions.

that's literally the best I can do to explain it.
>>
>>17134814

>Cont.

>be me
>Was about 21
>go to a bar because night off and got paid
>bar is a bar I work at, feel comfortable drinking there
>Bar is kinda nice, lovely people, good beer.
>start drinking around 9
>keep hitting the bottle until about 2 in the morning
>by this stage I've had a couple of too fucking many
>I know this because I have 7 empty bottles infront of me and the people I work with haven't cleared my table because being lazy
>a friend walks in tears down her face talks to me about some dude not liking her
>I'm wasted so I'm not really listening but doing my best to show sympathy because her crying is killing my mood
>two people walk in a couple minutes after and walk over to my table.
>Immediately feel this dread build up in my chest
>sort of pull myself together as best I can
>they start talking to her saying "Your stuff is at our house so come over if you need to"
>we both acknowledge and continue talking
>they try even harder and become really forceful trying to persuade her
>lean over to friend and tell her not to leave the building without me, something is seriously wrong
>>
this one is kind of silly, not even interested in psi and the like back then. anyhow, be at church camp, maybe 15 years old and rafting down a river with some unknown people. one of them is kind of antagonistic, not really in a bad way but he gets all excited about something and calls me a stalker. i play along and for some reason say yeah your birthday is november 17th and what do you know that's his birthday. D: then he thought i really was a stalker. made for an awkward rafting excursion
>>
>>17134839

>Cont. II

>They look at me out of the corner of their eyes
>friend says she knows them but not too well
>I know they want something from friend and its at her expense
>this guy and this girl are trying to negotiate with her now and their reasons for wanting to help have changed slightly or something
>I'm just about to tell these two to fuck off because I don't trust them with my friend
>I'm drunk so I think I'm motherfucking he-man right now
>guy gets up and tells me he'll slit my throat if anything happens to my friend
>grab a fork of the table and walk slowly to office
>fuck that guy, he keeps reaching into his pockets
>definitely not turning my back to someone doing that shit without something metal in my hand
>go to my boss and ask him to kick this guy out
>sit back down and they're both gone.
>friend calms down goes with her other friends to get her shit next day
>find out a week later he's a pill pusher and is barred from various clubs for date raping women and tried to that night at another bar.
>>
I found a wounded pet parrot by instinct once.

I didn't even know it existed, just got a weird vibe while walking out of school, stopped my friend, tuned toward the vibe's pull, and a little while later 2 kids rounded the corner yelling for a teacher to help with a parrot.

I also rolled double 6s 12 times in a row once, which if you do the math on that shit is closer to impossible than not and that was either fucktarded luck (think drawing a SPECIFIC 11 card straight from a standard 52 card deck, and then winning a coin toss) , spontaneous hyper-athleticism, or PK
>>
>>17134854

>when you want it to be a fluke tho

that's not too bad
>>
>>17134857

any good stories?
>>
>>17134854
this next one is really goofy. smoking with roommates, i think it's early 2011 and vh1 is on (i know, it sucks but w/e). some music video i have never seen before, the song is something like "but it was only just a dream" shitty top 40, you would know it if you heard it. anyways i blurted out oh the ring is going to spin around and catch on fire and yards yards and what do you know it did exactly that. i had no idea where the thought came from, maybe music videos are just predictable but on the other hand whatever came out of my mouth just slipped out without thought and was fairy specific, it freaked my roommates out a little and me too i guess

this is the last one i am going to share because it kind of upsets me a little, but i used to watch the show dexter while smoking copious amounts of marijuana. i cannot really describe how freaky and tangible this was but i heard every line in me head word for word before they were spoken onscreen. only ever told one person this because it really scared me. dexter gave me the most fucked up nightmares

tldr and then television was the demons
>>
>>17134873
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N6O2ncUKvlg

for a long time i was afraid that all my psychic experiences were connected to smoking. this has not been the case however. in some ways it helps and in some ways it hinders.
>>
>>17134862
Uh...well there was the time my friend and I were practicing biorhythm techniques (think chi but not bullshit, I've actually got a couple video games I can play with that shit using palm sensors) and we both touched our hands together while focusing on them and the exact second we did the breakers flipped for half the rooms in my house

Apparently we caused a localized EMP
>>
>>17134856

2nd story.

>Be 19
>dating one of those mentally ill chicks that dye their hair and go on tumblr and get shitty tattoos
>she had perfect tits so it's a fair trade for mental issues
>meet up with friend, he's in a band or something so it justifies him putting on make up like a faggot.
>we all go to his to drink up and talk shit
>gotta be up early for work and catch a train across town so go to bed
>take Ms.SJW to bed with me
>next morning wake up and get ready
>tell fag-in-a-band to look after her while I'm at work
>he does
>he fucked her while I was at work
>fucking pissed
>call her up and go self righteous
>"bad things are going to happen to you because you did that, I'm not threatening you, that's just how karma works"
>remember what I said word for word
>3 days later
>get a call from her grandma
>both of them were in his car
>pretty nasty collision, both hospitalised
>car is written-off, both have serious injuries.

Feel kinda bad being right. Part of me hopes I didn't influence that at all.
>>
>>17134877

that's fucking awesome, have you tried with different instruments before?

>>17134873

duuuuuuuude.. creepy but cool.
>>
>>17134877
Also, I'm aware that saying "think chi but not bullshit" and then saying it caused some Dragon Ball style bullshit to happen sounds disingenuous, but obviously normal biorhythm techniques don't overload circuit breakers, they just do shit like alter perspiration, heart rate, and body temp and shit.

>>17134886
>that's fucking awesome, have you tried with different instruments before?
If you're referring to the palm reader, let me be clear, they make games that they sell with readers. There are functional commercial biorhythm technique games. Anyone can do this shit and the chi shit you learn in legit martial arts classes is the same shit (which is why I breezed through those games and compared it to chi, I learned it taking karate).

If your referring to getting legit equipment together and trying to reproduce the phenomenon, I actual put a ban on duplicating that shit with my friend cause it freaked me out and was obviously dangerous.
>>
>>17134859
haha i strive for that kind of stuff now but hated being so weird back than, it was definitely a nail in the coffin moment
>>
This happened to one friend but
>be me
>in parents house
> in bed, like 1 A.M
>sister woke me up and tell she wants to sleep with me
>fuckyou.jpg
>sister gone
>try to sleep one more
>notice something is touching me
>probably sister
>go to hit her
>"Stop sister"
>"I'm not your sister"
>not her voice
>Nobody here but me
>try to sleep hiding my head all nigth
>>
>>17134804
i dreamed that i woke up, and turned to my wife. i couldn't wake her up; she wasn't breathing. i kept shaking her, screaming, crying, demanding that she wake up.

i briefly woke up from the nightmare, nudged her awake and then went back to sleep. when the morning came, my wife's cell phone went off and she answered, it caught my attention and then i went back to sleep. she eventually woke me up and told me my aunt died. i called my sister, and she told me my uncle was unable to wake up my aunt.
>>
>>17134900
>obviously dangerous.
Also, finding the breaker box in the ass end of my basement, in the dark, and then having to try and see which ones were flipped with my shitty breakers so I wouldn't have to reset all the clocks in the house or freak my grandfather by flipping them all back and forth) pissed me the fuck off.

Perfectly honest I was pissed more than scared and that house already had enough creepy bullshit (I have fond memories of explaining that yeah the hall perpendicular the front door semi-regularly has 3 disembodied shadow kids playing ball in it to my friends when they noticed that shit while we were all watching the front door waiting for pizza), it didn't need me causing more with my friends.

If it isn't abundantly clear I have seen and sometimes caused a lot of random bullshit. I've also slept through a lot of random bullshit and I've got a burn scar to prove some of it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.