[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just finished a lengthy and exhaustive argument with a Jesus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1444533705917.png (564 KB, 719x719) Image search: [Google]
1444533705917.png
564 KB, 719x719
I just finished a lengthy and exhaustive argument with a Jesus freak on YouTube. It started off about Satanism but morphed into Christianity, then scientific evidence of angels, then the "American is a Christian nation" thing. This guy was some next-level fuckboy, because everything he said was some variation on meaningless theological drivel, blatant revisionist misinformation, and faith-driven conspiracy theories. He rejected or outright ignored credible sources and refused to do any research I suggested of him. I haven't encountered anyone like this in a long time so I really shook me up.
General /x/-related YouTube comment thread, I guess.
>>
i avoid the comments section. People on youtube are some of the worst. So this sounds like something that would happen.
>>
>>17134626
>long story not leading to any real paranormal conversation
>"I guess." ending

Why do people use /x/ as there diary?
>>
No one cares, faggot
>>
>>17134626
What are the odds, I just got into quite the lengthy debate with an imprudent satanist who kept trying to convert me from my spiritual path by rerouting every turn of the debate to "science says this..." because apparently, his pieces of paper with fancy words debunks my pieces of paper with fancy words. "but no scientific evidence...", yeah right jerko, just like a bunch of theories referencing a 9 page thesis on a hypothesis is anything different.

God save your satanic soul.
>>
>>17134703
I wasn't that person, but I think I know who you're talking about.
>>
>>17134703
>his pieces of paper with fancy words debunk my pieces of paper with fancy word

Man I wish more people would see things from that point of view. Pure rationalists are as stuck as pure evangelist and sometimes even worse to deal with.
>>
>>17134688

>is my blog post paranormal?!?!
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.