[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you cast sigils to help God? Why follow the devil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1447188720941.jpg (550 KB, 800x818) Image search: [Google]
1447188720941.jpg
550 KB, 800x818
Why don't you cast sigils to help God? Why follow the devil when you could kill the devil?
>>
>>17133817
>take sigil
>masturbate to it
>go in woods and burn it

2 things:

1 - if you use magic to "defeat" the devil, not only do you run the risk of eventually just siding with the devil (temptation during magic) but magic systems also do come from the devil himself and mystery babylon.

It is like, as a warrior, your army really shouldn't cheat and act out of character. Like killing the messenger, this is contrary to dharma.

2 - aside from this, doing magic at first I thought "I am gonna use it to know God" and the only think I found out what that the esoteric entities you summon when doing magic embody you and work evil within you.

Even the "Holy Guardian angels" is a scam, it goes back to Babylon, Cain, and Mystery Religion that worships the fallen angels as "holy"

I have no problem with mystifying the enemy, but you see, devotional service and praise is one weapon we have against those who would call themselves magicians.
>>
>>17133817
>Why don't you cast sigils to help the devil? Why follow god when you could kill god?
>>
>>17133817
It's just a damn book.
>>
>>17133817
>> Why dont you cast sigils to help God?
to quote captain kirk, " What does God need with a starship? "
if youre talking about the God i think you are, he doesnt need my help for shit, let alone through magick - which many say he forbids and others say is only okay for holy magick.
>> Why follow the devil when you can kill the devil?
i don't. i may not be christian but im also not falling for a two party system that doesnt seem to me to be in my own interests or humanity's.
secondly no, i cannot kill the devil. neither can you. they are both immortals. even if you could....
the repercussions to the one who does would be devastating.
to kill the devil you must be willing to become everything they are and stand for, because you will.
to kill God suffersthe same consequences, and for anyone with a grudge or objection to his actions that is worse than hell as both override your original personality.
>>
>>17133848
>to kill the devil you must be willing to become everything the stand for

No, but people will look at you like you are Satan, just like people look at false teachers as "pure wisdom"
>>
>>17133848
this is ehy i will not kill God or seek to overthrow him, despite having humanitarian motives that make me want him gone.
>>
>>17133854
okay, dude, heres how it is. for thousands of years now every culture or nation that conquered another started to resemble the defeated culture incredibly fast almost every time.
the ancient hebrews in the torah and old testament were not immune to this even with a direct commandmemt from their God and other leaders not to. for the most part they broke the cycle, but the bible and history books are filled with how many times people still took on the fulture of the enemies theyfought and conquered.

then there is the rite of exorcism, which always carries the warning that as the demon is driven out the exorcist themselves is at great risk of being possessed themselves. and thats usually lesser demons.

do you get what im saying? this is a force of metaphysics that is damn hard if not impossible to fight. the culture thing? thats betwen people. the exprcism thing? mostly low level demons. the devil or god? youre out of your league if you try this and will wind up a flesh suit for them or irrevocably tainted soul as you become everything your enemy was.
>>
Oh my Jesus.
>>
>>17133886
You can fight Satan it is very easy, by defeating it in other people and exposing the plan that people call "NWO" and by loving God, this stuff is in the Bible and very appearantly in real life.

"Beings are numberless, I will awaken them"
>>
>>17133936
well duh, butyouve got agood point. thats the only waytoreally beat him. but thats not the same as killing him. killing him is spiritual suicide as it is a dangerous level of hubris.
tl;dr: beating him is possible. lots of people have done it. but killing him doesnt work and is something else entirely
>>
>>17133954
True, God kills Satan in the end.
>>
>>17133928
OH MY JESUS
OH MY JESUS
OH MY JEEEE-ZUS!
>>
>>17133961
exactly. despite having some issues with the god of the bible i AM actually a bible thumb and have a good understanding of the whole narrative ( and will gladly admit much of it is beautiful, inspiring, and giving a lot of good moral lessons ) so killing satan yourself....
its playing God and spoiling his plan. he promised to do that for you atthe proper time. to do it early, on your own, would spoil his plans and goes against the christian doctrine of turning the other cheek and having faith in God. its sort of a message that you dont trust him if you think You should do it instead
>>
>>17133817

Defeating the devil is God's job specifically, and it's hubris to think that Humans could have an effect on the outcome of this struggle, which has already been predetermined. You're not very good at this Christianity thing, are you?
>>
>>17134000
Nice trips. I don't think so, I think many people who "wake up" are are awake at the second coming will also agree that the process is waking up the unenlightened, however not to just Buddhist truth but God's truth, and defeating the enemy and the adversary, we would be fools not to fight on God's team. And I don't meant religious imperialism nor do I mean Yahweh or radical Islam, a simple spiritual truth that will bring your soul back to God after physical death, this is eternal life, and Jesus teaches the Way.

Christians would be dumb to sit idle and watch their false church leaders assume power over them
>>
>>17134013
ummm... cool. bit could you like reread what i said? i think you missed the point
like, youre shouting that im wrong while giving most of my own points as a rebuttal.
fighting the antichrist to the point of lethal force is not the same as attempting to kill Satan the discarnate entity. the antichrist can be killed. hes a devil in a flesh suit.
its like arguing that you can kill God because jesus could be killed. its not the same thing.

listen, until the rapture actually hapens and theres an antichrist for those of us left over ( i'll see you all then. if i get chosen id be surprised ) that will need to be fought...
the best way to beat the devil or please God is justto be christ-like. be kind to people, love God, love your neighbours and even your enemies as yourself, call people out on bullshit and immmorality from a point of informed knowledge and explain it so they can learn better and perhaps remedy their actions, forgive yourself and others and try to be moral, and thats it.
the confrontation is later and thats when youdraw your sword. but be watchful of false raptures. if they get lifted upto heaven its probably legit. if it looks likethey justgot vapourized it might be a fake started by someone trying to use thestory to their advantageto gain control by posing as prophets ( false ones ) who werent afraid to kill milions togain control...
>>
>>17133817
>sigil
Not real
>god
Not real
>devil
Not real

That's why mate.
>>
>>17134049
Rapture is an alien abduction, why would God need our physical bodies? We are going to be tested for our faith physically, in this life. God doesn't come in a spaceship, a real rapture is your soul exiting the body right away, and it would happen collectively to a bunch of people.

You kill Satan and defeat Anti-chrisrian either way by being on God's side, it isn't "killing the entity" for we don't get to kill any spirits, but an Absolute God can. And His people can also send away the "demons" in others and expose to the world how they come about.
>>
>im gonna draw some magical shapes and pray to them

Keep repeating that until it hits home.
>>
Why not just search up some "Holy Sigils"? Used to do magic and even the "Holy sigils" find a way to have Spirit entities influence you, and while at first they're "angels of god" they eventually turn on you and sway you in a different direction

Though there are some symbols in the Church that actually work keeping bad spirits and stuff away... there are a few to my surprise that actually are real
>>
>>17134057
but out of the three ive seen Sigils. ifthey arent real what the hell was i looking at? :0

im sorry bit this astounds me in a way that is comparable to people saying tulpas arent real. i know what youre trying to say but it always sounds just like " imaginary friends dont exist. ive never met someone who had imaginary friends "
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.