[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/x/ related experiences that have changed you and your life:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8
File: 362dsfsdwer.jpg (104 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
362dsfsdwer.jpg
104 KB, 640x640
Have you had such? And if the answer is "yes" - what was it? How did it affect you and your life? Furthermore, can you explain it or is it still a mystery till this day?

Right, I'll begin by sharing one of my own. And I aplogize in advance for the wall of text. Please bare with me.
(Will post it as a reply since it's a really big wall'o'text).
>>
File: Dumb Fuck.jpg (34 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Dumb Fuck.jpg
34 KB, 200x200
>created this exact post in /x/
>post was scrapped for no reason by janitor
>hates life
>is now nihilist
>>
>The event

Before I begin though, I have to share something on the side - all in the name of context.

Since the day I was born, I've always had the most uncanny and strangest of luck. To begin with, I was born half-dead and it was believed that I wouldn't make it, yet against all odds - I did. Later down in life I've constantly brushed shoulders with death and always survived (I've been poisoned, stabbed and left to bleed out, been dragged and drowned by the currents of the sea and...more...yet something always happend to "divert"me from my doom. Not to mention the side fact that, for years up until "the event" I had a non-stop, stable flow of fortune - I would constantly, almost on a daily basis find things of minor to great value, events will turn to favor me fully and things in general would always go the way I wanted them to. In short, everything was bizzarely perfect.

But, as I already hinted - all of that didn't last. And yes, I know that nothing I've said up till now is "special" or "supernatural" and so on. I agree with the fact that some people are just born lucky and that also luck is very temporary and unpredictable.
But here is the thing.
( Part 1)
>>
>>17032177
(Part 2)
Everything changed after I had a certain "dream" 13 years a go. It was a nightmare within a nightmare within another. And no matter what I did - I couldn't stop it. Every time when I shcoked myself awake I discovered that I was still dreaming or in the rare case in which I truly woke up - the moment I closed my eyes after that, I would instantly fall asleep and it would all continue from where it had stopped. The nightmare itself, felt that went on for years, during which - every day was a bizzare scenario in which I faced many terrors. During all of that I was constantly stalked and chased by a perculiar and very frightening shadow. A dark thing that no matter how much I ran from or tried to shake of - it would always find me and instil great dread in my "soul" everytime I laid eyes on it.
>>
>>17032177
(Part 3)
Now really long story short - everything ended, when I finally got the balls and confronted the personless silhouette.Once I did, I managed to "talk with it". It didn't speak with words but I could "hear" a silence in my mind that "spoke" to me. It told me that I had no shadow and without one bad things would happen to me in the waking world. I then asked it why was it stalking me, what was it. To which It replied - "I wish for us to be friends" and 'I'm a shadow". The conversation ended when it offered me to make a pact with it - it wished to become my silhouette, to become part of me and in exchange it would protect me from the supposedly bad things that awaited in my future.
And here is where things got truly weird for me - I accepted it's proposal. And during the last moments of the dream I saw it "merge" with me and heard it say "thank you", after which I woke up with a scream, covered in cold sweat and feeling...empty.

From there on everything changed - I felt hollow and emotionless for a long while, and at times I still do. But that isn't the worst thing. The worst is that from that moment on my luck, I feel, got turned backwards and although nothing bad directly ever happened/happens to me - my family and all those close to me suffered and continue to do so, from various sorts of misfortunes and tragedies. Not to mention that nothing good has happened to me since that day...

Anyway actually, that's about it. Till this day, I still am at two minds at what all that exactly was. Was it really something supernatural and if so - was it the cause for all the misfortunes of the now or is it something that protected me. And in the case if it was just a weird coincidence of fate and the nightmare was a mega dream invoked by the fact that as a child (5 years old) I also lucidly dreamt every night since I had discovered on my own the phenomenon and how to control it...I, whatever I think it's time for me to shut up.
>>
>>17032137
OBE that's it

I'm not some special snowflake to write a 3 part post, but it did change my perspective on the paranormal
>>
>>17032183
Nice Story. But he was right, you cant walk over there in the world without a shadow.
You produce no dread. That's partialy why you got staved and ugly things happen to you. You weren't lucky dude, getting staved and almost drowning is not good luck.
>>
test
>>
during meditation I saw a purple milky way universe thing.
>>
File: 28.jpg (1 MB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
28.jpg
1 MB, 1500x1000
I smoked salvia

Thought i would trip and see "weird shit" I was incredibly young and stupid at the time

I saw my entire future. Could only remember certain parts of it from when i was "stuck" in it. worryingly from what i remember my life wasn't that long

also the sheer terror helped me remember which you describe as "dread in the soul" pretty apt description btw

for a while i almost lost it, I know all of my actions were meaningless as anything I do always leads me to the same spot. I have what i call "moments of clarity" which is basically dejavu except instead of actually feeling like i've been there I remember everything as it was the first time i saw it but couldent make sense of it and i get the same feeling of dread. In the visions I could even hear my thought process in the future, but also think my own when i saw them.

im not sure what to take away from the experience, its nothing positive if anything. just confirmation that free-will is non-existance. and string theory is true

pic unrelated
>>
>>17032137
oh thats just the changing of the guards. age of "aquarius" and all that. out with the old in with the new.

its a brave new world OP. take a moment to take it all in while you can
>>
>>17032210
Hmm, good point.
>>
>>17032227
That's actually pretty amazing. Thank you for sharing your experience anon.

I do think that free-will is non-existant. It's just an illusion behind which certain laws of nature and those of the universe as whole - "hide, work and pull our strings".
>>
File: tumblr_m83nt1BdYZ1r84ul1o1_500.jpg (96 KB, 419x700) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m83nt1BdYZ1r84ul1o1_500.jpg
96 KB, 419x700
>>17032137
OP, it sounds like you should look into the works of Carl Jung, that sounds exactly like "the facing of the shadow" that he describes in his psychological and spiritual writings.

The reason you are probably still feeling shirty is that simply merging with your shadow initially makes things worse unless you continue your journey with it.

The shadow is needed to function, it is the part if your self that you don't want to think about or acknowledge, but exists anyway. Perhaps you were born without one, or it somehow was "lost" deep in your psyche, but it somehow came to find you (which is incredibly uncommon, usually they run when confronted or try to threaten you).

Perhaps a lack of shadow explains your earlier life being more "lucky," without a shadow you would be very childlike and free to the world, but also naive and unable to fully "grow up."

Now that your shadow is with you, you must work to confront it and fully come to terms with it. Just because it merged with you doesn't mean it is at peace with you. You have to learn to accept all parts of yourself, and let the shadow know that you don't seek to control it, destroy it or forget about it. You must let it know you accept and don't fear it, but that you also won't let it boss you around.

If you do a good job, over time the shadow should come to be more you and less desperate from you, until eventually you and the shadow are truly one and your psyche attains one more step towards personal growth.

Perhaps then, your luck won't return, but it will normalize.
>>
>>17032281
Now that you say it, I can definitly see the logic and "mechanic" behind it all.
I will most certainly check Jung works.
Thank you.
>>
The belief in the supernatural or paranormal is just a desperate wish for immortality, and anything you experience to the contrary is only your imagination, malfunctioning brain, or both.

There are no ghosts.
>>
>>17032369
Anon, get over yourself. People who think that people believe in shit like ghost are just "seeking for immortality" are doing nothing but revealing their own personal psychology. There are multiple other reasons people believe in stuff like that, don't be stupid.
>>
A creature constantly shifting forms approached me about three times in my dreams. Once when my mother was several months pregnant and it simply hung around her and kept me from her, a second time after my sister was born and it kept trying to follow us home, and the last before I left home, when it tried pushing me out of the way to get to my family. Each time, it would be rapidly changing but the last form it took on to speak to me in my last dream, was a tree.
"I need your family."
"No, you stay away from them."
At this point, the creature grabbed my forearm but I wouldn't move, so it said this after looking me in the face
"Then, can I have yours?"
"Leave my family alone, I don't know what you are."
"You don't want me to take theirs?"
"No, don't touch them."
"Then I need yours."
"Please just leave my family alone. Take whatever you want from me but please don't touch them"
"Then, can I have yours?"

It ate me, and I woke up. I had to leave home a few days after that. I was 9 for the first, turned 10 following year for the second encounter, and the last I was 18.

I hated how it kept asking for whatever was "mine" but I gave it to the creature.. Haven't dreamed about it since.
>>
>>17032369
I agree.
>>
>>17032137
I literally believe in nothing talked about on this board apart from aliens. Seen a couple of crazy UFOs that definitely weren't planes or anything like that. I can't really dispute the existence of something you've personally seen on a few occasions. Western Scotland is a bit of a hotspot for them.
>>
My dad is an anesthesiologist and has talked about how a few people who had cardiac arrest while under general anesthesia would report having NDE experiences. I don't really believe in an afterlife, but he seems convinced. If this contributes anything.
>>
I've got three/four but I won't go into them. really six/seven things. eight/nine?
>>
>>17032177
So you've had numerous near death experiences, just like me. You know why? Because there really is no such thing as death. The universe is infinite, every possibility is explored. You don't experience a possibility you don't exist in.
>>
File: 3452345234.jpg (380 KB, 606x606) Image search: [Google]
3452345234.jpg
380 KB, 606x606
Saw U.F.O.s
had a shared hallucination experience with someone
>>
>>17032393
had I count about 14/15 things that were paranormal/unixplained
>>
File: Ugetit.gif (406 KB, 500x272) Image search: [Google]
Ugetit.gif
406 KB, 500x272
>>17032374
>>
>>17032407
Thought so
>>
>>17032137
Smoked DMT on a few occasions. One trip stuck out the most..

Anyway a general consensus of all the trips is that I'm led to believe we are living in some kind of mathematical algorithm perhaps created and monitored by unknown intelligent forces.

There are alternate dimensions that are accessible but are difficult to get to let alone understand. It's so mysterious and unknown that verbal language is not capable of explaining.

We don't know jack shit about what is really going on.
>>
>>17032394
An interesting thought, anon. I have to ask though, what do you exactly mean by " there is no such thing as death"?

By my guess, you meant to imply that - "death" is a "temporary thing" and as such, life does not ever truly seize to exist. Am I right?
>>
>>17032375
Nice you gifted your soul away. You didnt owe him anything you derp.
>>
>>17032474

Indeed. We know nothing about the greater mechanics of the universe. And the sad thing is, we may never uncover and consequently understand them.

Unless of course, we evolve and we do so in a direction that will allow us the ability of greater comprehension. But, that too is another thing that may never happen.
>>
>>17032515
Well... fuck.
>>
File: spooky.gif (336 KB, 757x586) Image search: [Google]
spooky.gif
336 KB, 757x586
When I was 4 I slept in the same bed as my mom. My dad didn't sleep in the same bed because he snored too loud, he slept in the living room, on the couch. Even with my mom's bedroom door closed and my dad several rooms away, you could hear him snoring as loud as ever.

One night, I got restless and woke up. I could feel my mom breathing against me, I could hear my dad snoring out in the living room. Something compelled me to get out of bed, I walked out of the room, down the hall, and into a room in the house which was empty at the time, it lead either into the kitchen, the living room through a doorway, or to the back door of the house.
Standing in the center of the room was a black figure, much taller than anyone in my family, so tall that his head (I conclude that it was a man just from the figure's size) grazed the ceiling. He was completely cloaked, his face not visible in the darkness, although you could tell clearly whether he was looking at you or something else, and his cloak dragged along the floor, the whole thing seemingly made entirely of smoke which billowed up and evaporated, although nothing was burning and you couldn't smell it.
He was looking towards the kitchen when I came in, and he turned to face me. I was extremely afraid, but he extended out a hand and pointed to me in total silence, save for the sounds of my father still snoring in the living room.
With that, I was suddenly overcome with peace, and without question or even a whimper I went back down the hall and into my mom's room, and the moment my head touched the pillow I fell immediately to sleep, some of the best sleep I had my entire life. The next day, there were no traces of the figure's entrance or exit, he was just gone.

(cont'd)
>>
>>17032700
I've experienced sleep paralysis maybe once in my life, I know fully how it feels, and that entire experience was NOT an event of sleep paralysis or of lucid dreaming. I could very well agree to someone who told me I was just a stupid kid and my undeveloped brain made some shit up, but I know for a fact I was not asleep when that happened.

Has anyone else ever had an experience similar to mine? Does this kind of creature exist in any sort of mythology?

I told my family this story and my mom is convinced that, despite the figure being totally dark, that it was an angel who visited me.
>>
File: Nørreport_Station_2014.jpg (17 KB, 376x280) Image search: [Google]
Nørreport_Station_2014.jpg
17 KB, 376x280
I've always been able to recall my dreams. All my life I have always had a lot dreams, like normal dreams, crazy dreams and in some way prophetic dreams as well. I'm not lying when I say that I can remember at least maybe 70% of all dreams I ever had. And that's a lot of dreams to remember through my 23 years. Some dreams are still stuck in my head, dreams that I had when I was just a year old. I don't constantly think about this, and most of these dreams are nothing special really. But it seems that some things can trigger my brain to remember selected dreams.

Anyway, I had a dream in early 2013. I was with 3 friends of mine, at the metro. We were going somewhere, and when the train arrived. I hessitated and told my friends I'm was not going with them. So I walked out of the metro and ended up at (pic related) and the dream ended. Just another dream, nothing special...

In September 2014
I was on a trip to Denmark. I fucked up really bad. I was stuck in another country, no money, no cellphone, no idea where to go.
Suddenly I find myself waiting for the train at the same metrostation I had dreamt about a year earlier. I had just been abandoned by 3 friends. The interior at the metro, was EXACTLY the same as in the dream. I was wearing the same clothes as in the dream and everything.

I had never really questioned reality earlier. But at this point, it got me thinking.

But the wierd part is that in the dream I had. I ended up at pic related.. before waking up.
But in reality, I was never there. I went straight to the airport. When I got home I had to check for the metro schedule and stops, etc. And I googled every single one of them. Found pic related. When I saw that pic, of the metro station from my dreams. That I never saw IRL.. That got me thinking even more. How could I know what it looked like? I was never there.I should have paid more attention to my dreams. Then I could've avoided all that shit that happend that day. But I have learned from the mistake.
>>
>>17032137
I looked in the mirror once and swore I saw an old mystical chinese man staring back at me.
Then I realised I was really really stoned.
>>
>>17032137
i've actually witnessed UFO phenomena first hand.. more to the point there were 3 other witnesses present, one of which was my father.

it must have been somewhere July-August 2008. sometime around 7 pm i was called to the porch by my then stepmother, hovering above the nearby town were 3 bright orange lights, they remained there for the best part of 15 minutes, fading in and out of visibility and circling each other. there must have been at least several hundred other witnesses, given the population size of the area, however it was never picked up by the media, and i've not seen any footage of it.
>>
>>17032137
I had many

1 :
>Passed 4 days without sleeping
>Starts to see shadow people around me passing by...

2 :
>Took salvia
>Not feeling alive, more like an object
>Stuck in a swirling nothingness of chaos
>Hearing god's laughing at me

3 :
>Saw a demon when I saw around six

4 :
>Sleep paralysis
>Saw someone and a woman above me staring with a perfectly white face

Guess that's pretty much it...
>>
I was enlightened for two months
>>
Might as well post, since I've had similar dreams and experiences.

First off, I've never been normal. Guess you can say red pill from birth. I questioned everything, always thought about what-if situations, usually involving probably death. Never understood religion, school, housing, etc. Money never made sense to me. The only thing I ever really knew was fear from my father and waiting for the day I could leave.

One day, after years and years of what seemed to be consistent nights of nitemares, I get one where it doesn't feel like I'm dreaming, but just laying in bed in the dark. I look to the left, since my bed is in the corner and the dark forms, and immediately fear begins to build inside of me. A fear stronger than possibly imagine; almost wanting to die to get away. Then it, I think, takes it. Removes it or something.

Weird dream, because it changed me. I completely stopped caring about anything I had ever even thought mattered. Started realising how nothing technically matters. Not in a nihilistic way, but realistically.

I dunno if it granted me something, showed me, or what. Fast forward, go through love, betrayal, heartbreak, and uncountable amounts of dissapointment. In fact, its probably all actually just that in different levels.

After all of this, I leave my old life, move back in with my dad. Start doing K2, spliffed. Guess I was kind of broken and recovering, so I started tripping daily to try and get away, and it worked.

First time I did it, I forgot how to breathe for a bit and thought I was gonna die. Wasn't that bad tho kek.

Second time, I get hit with pure euphoria and remember the pillow and sheets I was laying on feeling their true softness and felt such an immense appreciation to just be able to feel such a sensation and be here, alive.

Another time, I met my light partner. It's funny how one poster said he met his shadow. I am a shadow apparently, or am now. It feels like a black hole wearing a human skin suit. Anyway (cont-)
>>
>>17032369
Thats wishful thinking, I was alot more comforted thinking this is it, I'm in contol, and Ill go back into the void.
Unfortunately I found this to be untrue.
>>
>>17036999
(-inued), we seemed to have met at a void station, waiting to catch some sort of ride and began talking and I never had this type of connection before. I was insane, I started opening up like I never have, started explaining why I am the way I am, and even started to cry, but none of this was in English. It reintroduced me to the inborn language, the almost silence of pure intent and emotion combined.

After this, I meditated by myself within the void. I sat Indian style and began to speak with facial gestures, hand movements, and emotion. The one trouble that arose in my mind in this state was the possible attempt to explain or share what it was I was feeling, should someone walk in on me during these trances. Sadly, I could not come to a reasonable answer, because human words are a deception.

One of the final good ones was almost a godly speech. I was told that there is something more powerful out there, not on a god level though. When asked what the point in all of this is, it just responded to be happy and good in your terms, because that's the only point. Sadness is pointless and only exists to distract. Also to stop smoking as hard as I was, which I didn't. Then the trips stopped, so I guess I was divinely cut off. Which is dope.

Now I'm just back to smoking pot and now, I speak to myself in the nothing language. Or maybe it's like instant messaging my light buddy. That's what it feels like.

That's my story. Dunno why I even bothered to explain. I dont even believe in paranormal stuff like that.
>>
>>17032474
Had a similar experience that turned everything I knew upside down, don't you love it when people pretend to know what's going on?
>>
>>17036999
You don't trip off k2
>>
>>17036930
Details?
>>
>>17037078
Depends on how you do it, and which shit you get.

I would spliff a bong hit. Tobacco on the bottom, spice in the middle, tobacco on top. Here's the kicker, do 30 push ups first. Once you're done, before you've caught your breath, take that hit and take the whole thing. Just light it and let it burn through, don't kill it with the lighter. Should you hold that hit for about five to ten seconds, you will trip. Could last up to a half an hour as well.
>>
When I was a kid I saw a shadow person coming out of my living room wall, wrote it off as a dream but I know it wasn't.
Was a fedora-teir athiest most of my life until something weird happened with my girlfriend and taking phycodelics and opening myself up to spiritual experiences, I found if you tune yourself out to it and pretend to know and convince yourself it doesn't exist, nothing paranormal will happen to you.
Was in a car with my girlfriend driving home from a vacation when we both heard loud trumpet like noises like the ones in the youtube videos, she was so scared she started shaking and crying so I know it wasn't just me. We were in the middle of rural US no cars or houses around as far as we could see.
Was going to kill myself one night, asked God for help, heard footsteps the words ok and was enveloped by warmth and got put to sleep.
I don't know what religon I'd call myself but I know there's something more to this life and it scares the shit out of me, If I could go back to being an athiest I would but I can't rationally do it.
>>
>>17037123
What do you think tripping is?
K2 is awful for your body and brain, stay away from synthetics and take mushrooms if you want to "trip"
>>
>>17037046
All that happened and you don't believe in the paranormal?
>>
>>17037146
I love shitheads like this.
>don't do synthetics, they're bad for you. Just eat some poison. That's much smarter.
No offense, but all drugs are bad and I hate idiots who try to cherry pick what's acceptable. What happened to your "you can't trip off K2" arguement? Don't start if you don't actually have anything to contribute.
>>
>>17037099
I was the observer, the observed, and the process of observation. I had no boundaries. My anxiety was replaced with ecstasy and my mind was concerned only with direct experience.
>>
>>17032137
had a pretty crazy experience with methamphetamine psychosis a few days ago
>>
>>17032137
Reality is what you make it OP.. Dont forget that best of luck too you and may the creator bless your soul
>>
>>17037160
Yes. Its just chemical reactions in the brain that make me feel crazy.

Also to this other guy, I've done shrooms, might be immune to them or something because they've never worked, I've tried on multiple occasions with different types and different quantities. Even ate up to a quarter oz in one sitting, got to watch everyone else trip while I sat there, annoyed.

So yeah, you want to recommend acid, which I also tried, or some other crazy unhealthy drug?
>>
>>17037174
You can't trip off k2 and if you think you are you don't know what tripping is or what receptors are stimulated when using it.
Look up statistics comparing overdoses of mushrooms compared to k2 and then talk about how safe they are, mushrooms are a drug used for thousands of years, k2 is made by a Chinese guy changing the chemical comping every batch to keep the Dea off his ass.
Just because you don't know where to buy real phycs doesn't mean you have to get salty. Because if you did you wouldn't be doing k2 lol
>>
I ate 7 1/2 grams of homegrown shrooms and began to see vibrations.
They coalesced out of the walls and formed a nebulous entity that stretched towards me.
As i walked through the house, it followed me, phasing through the walls. When i tried to touch it, everything in my line of sight warped and jolted back, temporarily exposing strands of endless nothingness.
>>
>>17037217
Not thay guy but mushrooms are now being used very successfully for patients who suffer cluster headaches and is also used on the terminally ill to accept death, acid is used for that too.
Unfortunately you seem to have underlying mental health issues if you've taken that many but you may have been sold fake stuff and your friends were having a plecibo effect either way I'd stay away from phycoactive drugs.
K2 is very unsafe compared to most drugs especially natural ones. A quick Google search will show you the error of your thinking, sorry if you're offended I'm not attack you, you just seem I'll informed http://www.drugs.com/illicit/synthetic-marijuana.html
>>
>>17036930
Lmao relatable
>>
>>17037046
>"Dunno why I even bothered to explain. I dont even believe in paranormal stuff like that."

Then why did I just read all that shit? You dun smoked yourself sideways.
>>
Summer night about 3 years ago. Me and some friends took some triple c's and smoked some weed. My friend Sandy and I started gazing at the stars. Other 2 friends are having a conversation in the background. We start pointing to this big bright star dead center in the sky and start debating about whether it's a star or a planet. We gaze at it in silence for a few seconds and then woooossshh... my vision goes from looking up at the night sky in my friend's backyard to traveling through a vortex. I see white/gray blurriness all around my periphal vision whizzing past me at super speeds and then it stops and what I see still amazes me til today. I was looking at this star system up close as if I was literally floating in space looking at it up close. Everything is quiet and still. This entire thing lasts about a few seconds but felt much longer. Suddenly I'm right back in my friend's backyard and I look at my friend Sandy and she looks at me. I will never forget her expression. We were just in shock and shes like "Did you see that?!" And I say yea. And we were fucking shocked, scared, excited. We laughed. We described it to each other, we described it to our friends who at this point were like "wtf happened?" We experienced the same shit. We literally traveled to outer space. Maybe not my body but my consciousness sure fucking did and that's just as good for me. Fast forward a couple years and I learn many people have experienced similar things and it's called 'remote viewing.' Ever since I believe that humans have amazing abilities and potential that we can tap into with our minds. It's literally infinite what we can do if we set ourselves to it. I hope I can travel again some day.
>>
>>17037596
This really impressed me good job
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.