[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
protect /sci/ from /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: FuckYouObama.jpg (138 KB, 1700x2338) Image search: [Google]
FuckYouObama.jpg
138 KB, 1700x2338
protect /sci/ from /pol/
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 500x569) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 500x569
>>17132219
* adds it to the checklist of things to do along with
protect /x/ from /pol/
protect /his/ from /pol/
protect /pol/ from /pol/
protect the earth from /pol/
now that i thought about it a bit more can we just fucking nuke /pol/ already? its the only way to be sure
>>
>>17132219
#NotOurWar
>>
>>17132414
hello reddit!
>>
>>17132219
>>17132414

Concentrate on protecting your fannies from being flustered ya cucks lel
>>
>>17132414
Does /pol/ trigger you, anon?
>>
>>17133517
its not a matter of it being " triggery ". i have a thick skin for anything horrifying, offensive, or cringe worthy and im pretty desensitized to it.

its just a sincerely held stupidity and disinformation they surround themselves with, spout and try to spread. that last part is the part that im actually concerned about.
especially when those fuckers channel their hate and bigotries into attempts at magick to try and change the world. you remember winter-chan, right? its getting colder isnt it?
>>
>>17133544
meant to say " the " and not " a " before " sincerely held stupidity and disinformation ". my bad
>>
>>17133544

>he thinks people that talk abour meme magic are being serious

You might just be autistic
>>
>>17133544
>triggery
>>
The problem is /pol/ cannot be killed.
If you delete /pol/ all you are doing is opening the Pandoras box and unleashing them on the world.

At least here they are contained
>>
File: 1450771638095.jpg (48 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1450771638095.jpg
48 KB, 500x375
>>17132219
You faggots should be happy to have nazi scientists helping your dumb shits.
>>
File: tripfag presents his opinion.gif (3 MB, 370x208) Image search: [Google]
tripfag presents his opinion.gif
3 MB, 370x208
>>17132414
>>
File: based pol sticky.jpg (582 KB, 1600x1131) Image search: [Google]
based pol sticky.jpg
582 KB, 1600x1131
>>17133544
If you were so concerned with facts and reason and people being stupid/misinformed then you'd put as much distance between yourself and /x/ as possible. /pol/ is FAR more sensible and thoughtful than the swamp of mental illness that is /x/. Their sticky is a guide to using logic in a debate, ours is a dump of spooky links and videos and magical spellbooks.

I remember when people used to tell shitposters and trolls to go back to /b/. Then there was a huge influx of newcomers around the time of Gamergate who got it into their head that every board on 4chan was for shitposting, and that /b/-tier trolls that use political bait are always from /pol/. There are also a lot of people here nowadays who believe that even mildly conservative views and politically incorrect language needs to be confined to /pol/, no matter how relevant to the board's intended topic.

They pretend they're protecting the board from off topic posting but how often do they tell a crossposter to go back to /ck/ for a food related post outside of /ck/? There are plenty of religion threads on /x/ but nobody directs them to /his/. Even this very thread obviously belongs on /qa/, it has nothing to do with /x/, but does anyone complain about that? No, the thread is about how terrible /pol/ is.

I wish just once they'd admit that they're complaining about /pol/ because they want to make the rest of 4chan a politically correct "safe space" so they can enjoy it without seeing things that make them uncomfortable. The one thing this site used to agree on was that free speech was fundamental to 4chan (and the internet in general), and suddenly in the course of about a year we have constant calls for censorship all over the site. If you don't like what's being said here, ignore it, report it or leave. You don't get to dictate what can be said on here, that's why we have mods.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.