[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this true?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: dmt2.jpg (26 KB, 349x222) Image search: [Google]
dmt2.jpg
26 KB, 349x222
Is this true?
>>
>>17132141
I don't think greys are the ones...
>>
>>17132141
No. Greys are just flesh suits for demons mate. The fallen angels came down to earth, mated with women, their offspring become giants or people with elongated skulls. You find all of this in the Bible, in revelation it speaks of the great deception, the alien invasion will be that deception. But wait, good aliens will be there too and they will offer you a way out and then you take their way out and it's really the mark of the beast.

Check out Rob Skiba and the roswell connection. You will not regret it.
>>
No imbecile.
>>
more like:

greys = workerclass of anu
>>
File: Tlaloc_Coll_Goupil.jpg (777 KB, 730x1189) Image search: [Google]
Tlaloc_Coll_Goupil.jpg
777 KB, 730x1189
It's not relevant.
You are more a product of your diet than anything else.

You are what happens after thousands upon millions of years of fucking, fighting, and feasting. You are comprised of proteins that are literally piss, alchemically transmuted by plants. By Carbohydrates that are made of air, water, and sunlight.

Go eat something from nature for a while and you'll realize that believing that you are alien is dumb unless you consume alien foodstuffs.

Your trillions of bacteria are VERY terrestrial.
They are found in dirt. You are made of dirt, water, sunlight, and air. You are more germ than person. Germ literally means seed. Do you eat wheat? You are germ. Corn? Still germ.
Rice? still germ. If you are one of those paleo-faggots that only eats meat, then you are still indirectly made of seeds and rain.

If you guys are made of liquid methane instead of water, then I'll be curious about your physiological makeup. But you are all children of earth, regardless if you drink the rain.
>>
>>17132141
Watch Lloyd Pye's lecture Everything You Know is Wrong.

Then you tell me....
>>
>>17132289
You're so short sighted...it's depressing, anon =[ =[ =[
>>
I'm made of cigarette smoke and alcohol then.
>>
File: molded gourd.jpg (9 KB, 170x279) Image search: [Google]
molded gourd.jpg
9 KB, 170x279
>>17132296
It's short sighted to be affected by shadows like words. What would death be like to you if you didn't have a word for it? It'd be a source of nourishment for sure, the tasty animals that don't move no more, making your belly swell up and giving you vigor. The bones rotting in the fields, bringing food from the flowers.

If knowing how nothing is alone and nothing disappears is depressing, I wouldn't get it anymore. The experience I feel is created by things dying, and when I look to the factors that made me, I am more inclined to see them as they really are, rather than relying on abstractions like the concept of aliens to explain things. I'm a part of the universe, surrounded by the things that can make and break my perceptions. My thoughts and feelings are not the end of the world, but ignoring everything around because "I'm more special than dirt because ayy lmao/chosen ones" might actually be less than wise use of our resources.
>>
>>17132141
We had to have been compatible with their DNA as well. Probably. Idk.
>>
>>17132246
Sounds similar to falling skies show
>>
>>17132246
all of this
>>
>>17132141
How would you explain niggers though?
>>
>>17132888
They are "humans", just not as refined as the rest of the H. Sapiens species.
>>
>>17132141
Cave man and aliens equal a non talented robot?
>>
>>17132896
Except African people are the origin of our species
>>
>>17132888
I remember this theory saying every race came from a different alien DNA. And they they took Africans DNA from a jungle planet and throw them all on Earth as an experiment, like a reality show. This was not a cartoon, this guy wrote books about it and sold them.
>>
>>17132902
Well before smartphones there were brickphones as well... guess which one is better?
>>
>>17132938
Depends on what you're using it for. I'd want a brickphone before a smartphone in a bludgeoning contest.
>>
>>17132999
>nigger are cheap

Ok then. We agree.
>>
>>17132902
reddit pls go quickly
>>
>>17132902
Except for all the neanderthal dna in Asians/Europeans. That didn't come from Africa. What about all the viral dna in our bodies that has been there for millions of years? Human bodies are way more complicated than people think.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.