[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone else experienced this? Alternately disappearing and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
I live in a condominium building near the main street of the commercial district of a major city and there are a couple of stray cats that live nearby in another condominium building that I used to feed together regularly every night (I already have two small dogs living with me, so I can't take anymore animals). They were always together, one is black and white, the other brown and white, I think they were siblings. A month or so ago, they both vanished for a week and I was worried they might have gotten run over and become roadkill, but I couldn't find any of their remains on any of the nearby city streets or in any of the trash bins, despite an extensive immediate search. They then came back, but now, every time I see them, it's always either one or the other cat, but never both at the same time anymore, and though I try to find the one that happens to be missing at the time, there is just no trace of the other cat, until of course I see it again and this time it's the one that used to be present who is now absent. As ridiculous and ludicrous as it sounds, I'm wondering if it's possible that they somehow merged together or something (like Captain Marvel and Rick Jones in 90s Marvel Comics) so that only one can manifest itself at a time on this plane of existence. Can anyone else shed light on this?
>>
The matrix is experiencing technical issues in your area
Don't worry it will be fixed in a timely manner
the number of your post is your number report
Thanks for reporting the issue, have a nice day
>>
>Captain Marvel is Rick Jones' Stand
Well ain't that some shit?
>>
>>17131136
Fuck, I miss Genis-Vell.
>>
>>17132957
Pls explain more, /co/fag. To me, Jones was just Hulk's radical 90s sidekick in the cartoon (and I loved that cartoon ahead of all others)
>>
>>17132971
In the 1970's Rick Jones became the unexpected sidekick/conduit of the original Captain Marvel, Mar-Vell.

The Nega Bands you see him wearing would be clinked together to have the hero switch places with Jones. While Marvel fought, Jones would be transported to the Negative Zone for a period of time until the bands were clinked together again. Eventually they were unbonded and he and Jones went their separate ways.

Fast forward two decades after the death of Marvel and Jones is now established as his own man, best pals with the Hulk and host of his own talk show. But then Avengers Forever happened, which showcases a future version of Mar's son, Genis. You see, at this time, Genis was Legacy and was a radical 90's pony tail dude trying to escape his fathers Legacy. Anyway, Avengers Forever happens and at the end as some sort of cosmic joke, Genny and Rick are bonded again with the Negabands. This time sending either to the Microverse instead of the N-Zone. Later you find out why they were bonded, but it was one hell of a ride. Two runs in all by Peter David and worth the read.

TL;DR: Rick Jones bonded with Geni-Vell, the son of the original Captain Marvel.
>>
>>17133072
Alright. I won't deny that some of that (Microverse) went over my head, but I appreciate the effort you put in. Likewise, the Nega-Bands mean nothing to me. As I said, ponytail dude is my first exposure - though Mar-Vell is the only Cap to me, aside from Danvers and SHAZAM. And Danvers only because I remember a zombie Carol fighting Rogue.
>>
>>17133095
If you like his father, Mar, you'll really enjoy his run as Cap. It's pretty self contained.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.