[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dangerous tulpa cont.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 6
File: creepypasta-tulpa-fetish-3b.jpg (4 MB, 2300x8671) Image search: [Google]
creepypasta-tulpa-fetish-3b.jpg
4 MB, 2300x8671
cont. from the previous thread

>I don't see what's wrong here.
>A tulpa that can make you infinitely small and have intercourse with her infinite big self is quite a hadit/nuit game that could end up in enlightenment.
can you explain how exactly?
>I wouldn't brush off it so hard as "tulpa gone wrong" at all.
>>
>>17126449
bumping for answer to this
>a hadit/nuit game
what?
>>
This is just too cringe-level retarted for me to read all the way through does anything interesting happen? Can you tl;dr this for me, the butt dildo thing is where it totally lost me.
>>
>>17126449
obviously fake story
>>
>>17128313
actually this is a real thread
>>
>>17128338
doesnt change the fact the story is fake
>>
>>17128364
how do you know?
>>
>>17128419
are you retarded?
>>
>>17128419
im a wizard, duh
>>
>>17128568
no, but you seem to be
>>
>>17126449
bump
>>
>>17126449
What the fuck, i'd like to have a tulpa, but now this scares me. I don't wanna end up with a giant imaginary girl shoving me in her goddamn ass.
fuck off i'll punch her if she even try something like this
>>
>>17129929
this was what OP wanted, so probably that's why he got it
you should be safe
>>
>>17126449
>>A tulpa that can make you infinitely small and have intercourse with her infinite big self is quite a hadit/nuit game that could end up in enlightenment.
I want more info on this
>>
i feel like OP was into weird fetishes and pain. created this "girl" , but was actually OP.
she then tortures him and shit. he ends up getting stockholm syndrome and thinks its all ok.

why? i think OP is actually the tulpa, telling the story of her sentient creation of a little man she tortures but he doesnt mind because he cant actually die he doesnt exist. she made him up to worship her as a god.

so the OP whos writing it, is the tulpa writing it thru the OPs perspective of him worshipping this goddess.

so basically like me creating a character to worship me to make me feel powerful because i really enjoyed 50 shades of grey.

does that make sense? idk
>>
tulpabeginner, you around?
>>
>>17130690
>OP is a tulpa, who created another tulpa
then who was OP?
>does that make sense?
no.
>>
>>17129971
bump
>>
I had a pretty bad experience with a Tulpa once

>Be me
>17
>Used to get in fights all the time, was a bit of a loner
>Heard about making a tulpa and gave it a shot
>Nothing happened, so went to bed
>Next day, got into another fight with some guys from my school
>Something felt off though, like there was something other than me there beating them up, and it wouldnt stop
>Lose my shit when I see how hard these guys were beaten
>Tons of broken bones, waited for an ambulance with them
>Terrified of this thing that was still with me, I handed myself over to the cops
>Even the other guys in the holding cell felt something off with me
>Were begging the guards to be put in a different cell
>Few hours later my grandfather and his egyptian friend came to bail me out
>I'll never forget what he told me
>"We have to go to egypt to kill Dio Brando"
>>
>>17129971
>>A tulpa that can make you infinitely small and have intercourse with her infinite big self is quite a hadit/nuit game that could end up in enlightenment.
>can you explain how exactly?
bump
>>
File: hot chocolate chan.png (56 KB, 803x592) Image search: [Google]
hot chocolate chan.png
56 KB, 803x592
>>
File: Tulpa Nukem.png (37 KB, 751x182) Image search: [Google]
Tulpa Nukem.png
37 KB, 751x182
>>
>>17132374
kek
>>
>>17132859
tulpas do not work that way
>>
File: paZOKhC.jpg (157 KB, 948x500) Image search: [Google]
paZOKhC.jpg
157 KB, 948x500
>>17133153

Whatever you say, buddy.
>>
>>17133170
What episode of batman was this? PTSD batman remembers?
>>
>>17126449
bump for someone answering this
>>
>>17132850
What the fuck did I just read
>>
File: mlp-tulpa-thread.png (2 MB, 1600x5000) Image search: [Google]
mlp-tulpa-thread.png
2 MB, 1600x5000
fuck dweebs, horsefuckers are better at this
>>
>>17135393
a story about hotchocolate-chan tulpa
>>
>>17126449
bump
>>
>>17128212
I googled it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hadit
Hadit is Chaos and Nuit represents the All according to wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuit. It's so masturbatory in every way. I love this guy. I wish he'd update.
>>
>>17126449
that's why u guys should stop summoning imaginary beings sometimes they get embodied by actual spirits
>>
>>17137494
still don't get it
and how is it 'masturbatory'?

>>17138792
implying OP cares
>>
Cleopatra you're a mummy. Mad about a cat which incidentally could care less.
>>
>>17126449
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

The idea of a tulpa is weird, but to try to add to it with the ideas of Thelema is a bit more absurd. I don't know why or who had this idea. It's balmy at best and really stupid at the worst. A person doing sex magick would probably be able to interpret the "gods" H/N as being male/female. This would be sort of masturbatory, but not exactly.

Love is the law, love under will.
>>
>>17129968
No, it's what the tulpa did until he learned to like it. Same thing with a lot of the shit she did.
>>
>>17139400
that makes sense
>but to try to add to it with the ideas of Thelema is a bit more absurd
why? every way leading to discovering the truth is good
>>
>>17132374
10/10
>>
>>17129971
>>17132793
Get a tulpa. Learn to dissociate from your body and dip into your wonderland (a mental construct location, or the world in your head, or a memory palace).

This can take between months and years of at least an hour per day of dedicated time. It's not easy.

Tulpamancers who get far enough will tell you that it's worth it though, usually.

It's kind of a mixed bag.
>>
>>17135402
jesus fucking christ
>>
an other tulpass thread... lol
>>
>>17139400
>It's balmy at best and really stupid at the worst.
why?
>>
>>17138792
Thats what i thought from the first time ive heard of tulpas. Exact same thing...
Its like you open your mind to entities, or even demons to do what they please in your head.
>>
>>17140547
>to do what they please in your head.
like shrink, rape and use you as their sex toy?
>>
>>17126449
>getting raped and abused by your imaginary friend

/fringe/ everyone.
>>
>>17126449
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=newdbCqVdKI
>>
Sorry, but it's not possible to have a second consciousness inside your normal one—you can't create a fully sentient being inside your head.

I can't believe people don't realize how ridiculous that idea sounds. It should be obvious, but the premise obliterates that possibility: if it's a 'character' you create using *your imagination* inside *your mind* then it's simply irrational to think it would be able to think on its own. In reality, you're imagining the character's personality, but it can't logically have a mind of its own, because it's a product of your imagination to begin with—which, by the way, makes all those 'moral implications of mistreating a tulpa' sound horribly retarded.

Regarding the 'wonderland' where the tulpas supposedly live inside your mind, yeah, that's a pile of bullshit, too. For imaginary actions to happen, your attention needs to be focused on them and visualizing them taking place. If you're focused on reading a book, your tulpa can't be watching a movie in real time. Furthermore, 'real time' doesn't even exist in your imagination—you can manipulate time in there as much as you fucking wish.

The only thing I could grant these tulpa enthusiasts is that if we imagine a character, for example, writing a story, pay attention to something else and then check on the story later, it could give us the impression that the character has actually been writing if the text appears to have progressed. But that's only because of our automatic reasoning process, which is the same one that's behind people suddenly realizing things and inadvertently solving equations they've been working on for a long time.

Yes, I realize this is /x/, but just use your brain.
>>
>>17141815
Dreaming proves you wrong.
>>
>>17129929
It literally can't happen. A tulpa is a self induced hallucination. If you don't give the tulpa the power to do it, it can't do it.

Note: giving it the power to shrink you would take months of meditation on just imagining yourself being shrunk
>>
>>17141872
How?
>>
Can anyone tell me what a "Tupla" is and what it does?
>>
>>17141872
>>17141905
lurking
>>
Ever since that thread where some retard botched up his pony tulpa and it drove him insane in a couple of hours I've found myself loving these stories.
Fucking retards.
>>
>>17142003
Depends, there's two versions:
>HURR I AM A WIZARD
>DURR MAGIC DOESN'T REAL
Which one do you want?
>>
>>17140639
implying /x/ is any better
at least that fringe thread is original
>>
>>17141815
>just use your brain.
you didn't
see: >>17141872
>>
>>17144291
Meh. You have the same problem: that anon never even specified which of the points in the post his argument supposedly proves wrong, as well as exactly how. He just made a random assertion.
>>
>>17129929
Well, i still do have a tulpa (it's about 6 years now or so) and the thing is that it has no form. For once it can be a little girl and in some times just a voice from somewhere and in some cases it might be something else. Sometimes i can't understand which is a real person and which is just a tulpa but desu this tulpa or tulpas helped to get throughout some really bad shit. Now the things are pretty ok but im not sure if im controling it. Sometimes i catch myself thinking about if this is a one big dream and everything around is one of my imagination tricks.
>>
>>17148023
can OP's tulpa be real, i.e. can you feel and experience your tulpa like that?
what do you think of his tulpa?
>>
i'm sorry but having an imaginery friend as an adult is just weird
>>
>>17142003

Tuplas are imaginary friends you treat like real friends.

The problem is that doing that makes you a fucking dumb lunatic.
>>
>>17149232
>>17149261
>>DURR MAGIC DOESN'T REAL
>>
>>17149083
this
>>
>>17149083
>>17149824

OP's image seems ery fake. I have a tulpa if it helps.
>>
File: 1334265429074.jpg (128 KB, 636x427) Image search: [Google]
1334265429074.jpg
128 KB, 636x427
>>17149232

That's ok, I do many things that are just weird.

Lucid dreaming is weird. Astral projection is weird. Hell, even having interest in half of the stuff posted here or /pol is weird.

It's also really weird to have crushed your competitors in business, and really weird to be a millionaire or to be preparing for retirement in your 30s, but that's ok, I'll be weird and you be normal, anon.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.