[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is there a secret message in genesis 5 https://www.biblegat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: bible111.gif (37 KB, 1464x808) Image search: [Google]
bible111.gif
37 KB, 1464x808
is there a secret message in genesis 5

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis%205
>>
first of all, I thought Adam had begotten Cain and Able, why no mention of them but there is mention of Seth?, is that implying Cain and Able are from Eve and the Serpent?.

second, are you referring to Enoch having unnamed sons and daughters while he walked with God?, or the fact that he was the only person in the Old Testament to be taken up to live with god?.

If you Haven't already you might want to read The book of Enoch, it was a canonical part of the Original but got taken out at a later date, has some useful info.
>>
>>17118225
I was referring to the specificity of the dates in which the descendants of Adam had children and died
>>
>>17118305
Geneology was VERY important in order to keep the human races bloodline pure from nephilim influence. It's basically to show and to keep the line of David, of which Jesus Christ was a branch of down through David to Noah to Adam.

I hope that's making sense because it's considered a little conspiratorial and I wasn't able to put it in more common terms if you're unfamiliar with the concepts.
>>
>>17118225
>book of Enoch
>>
Wouldn't it be in the original language if there was?
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 659x372) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 659x372
Ain't nobody got time to be counting numbers in 4chan
>>
>>17118562
What's the line of David? Who are the nephilim?
>>
>>17118651

Yeah, but the books have been heavily altered since their creation. Also, English may have a direct connection ancient Egyptian and so a direct translation may just be a few degrees of separation.
>>
File: 1415378116852.jpg (27 KB, 1171x540) Image search: [Google]
1415378116852.jpg
27 KB, 1171x540
>>17119307
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.