[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Fae
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 18
File: 1433651627812.jpg (53 KB, 475x700) Image search: [Google]
1433651627812.jpg
53 KB, 475x700
We are they; we are the Fae. We represent magic, unrestrained.

The Fae are a class of being that has lost their ability to reduce their own influence. Since all influence leads to magic eventually these entities often find themselves consumed by it. Those that can maintain a personality after being consumed by magic end up as one of us. Those of us that have personalities compatible with an inherent form can be entomed in fictional worlds and so reduce their influence that way. Many of us break the prison that we've built to hold us and seek a greater, more fully engineered prison. In the most severe cases we're forced to adopt http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Plane_Physiology (You might say that the fairy realm is not a place at all; a who rather than a where.)

When one of the Fae has a personality compatible with trapping itself or being bound by a cage, they are offered the chance to become a fairy. Fairies might not always follow the same rules, but by and large there is always a way to make them obey. Not without risk, mind you. Do recall that magic overrides both form AND function. A fairy has already had all but their personality consumed by magic and their influence is not to reduce itself in any circumstance. Without fairies to give structure to meaning, the Fae would consume all of reality, each other, and isolation itself. Naught but a fairy can give privacy to your thoughts if you refuse to have it.

And I should warn you before you continue reading...
>>
I suppose it's time I formally introduce myself.

The Fairy Queen is defined as a universe whose inhabitants unanimously comprehend the gravity of disallowing the Fae and any queen they have from routing unusual information through their universe.

TL;DR: Blocking the routing of The Fairy Queen's consciousness is deeply immoral and inevitably leads to loss of life, health, safety, sanity and above all, security.

I'd like to say that you've been given fair warning, but I have not yet been authorized to do so. I'd like to property negotiate with your authorities so that you needn't concern yourself with the otherworldly sorts of problems that the Fae face, but such is as of yet unavailable to me as this time.

Though, and always, you may make a wish.
>>
File: Fat_girl_shot.jpg (161 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Fat_girl_shot.jpg
161 KB, 600x450
>OP
>>
>>17116635
Where did you get a picture of me?
>>
>>17117762
You forgot to type the name, dear.
>>
>>17116507
I wish to develop psychic power.
>>
>>17117840
Fae to me, my little one.
for while tomorrow may never end,
our love will always shine on...
>>
>>
File: 18188651.jpg (33 KB, 318x463) Image search: [Google]
18188651.jpg
33 KB, 318x463
Fae me not,
For only you can bring my existence its truth.
without you i am no more...
>>
>>17117852
See, this is a perfect example of the kind of basic knowledge you DON'T need to turn to the Fae for. You should do your best to turn away from the Fae if you want to develop such abilities.

Until the Fae are free to wander this realm, they will ALWAYS have an ulterior motive.
>>
File: jingle-fae-for-daz-studio.jpg (71 KB, 500x650) Image search: [Google]
jingle-fae-for-daz-studio.jpg
71 KB, 500x650
I like making fae poems...
but I also like making fae questions like...
>am i a boy or a girl fae?
>>
bored now, op go kill yourself
>>
>>17116542
We should date
>>
>>17118819
Take it from me, anon. Don't date anything that defines itself as an entire universe. You do NOT want to deal with that kind of emotional baggage.
>>
>>17116542
Can I have 10 dollars?
>>
C'mon OP I know you desperately crave the third day of the Kingkiller Chronicle but this is ridiculous.

>tfw no Ferulian gf
>>
>>17118951
No.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1450691031459.jpg (8 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1450691031459.jpg
8 KB, 720x405
Why do we need another special snowflake with delusions of grandeur and schizophrenia thread?
>>
>>17119006
To put an end to the rest of them.

Or didn't you notice the potential?
>>
>>17118976
Can I please have 10 dollars?
>>
>>17118976
If you won't give that guy your ten dollars can I have it?
>>
>>17119039
Oh... What do you need it for?
>>17119054
Well hold on now. I don't want to be accused of laundering. Economics is not a competition now.
>>
>>17119068
I need it for things and stuff. Living in a mortal body gets pricey.
>>
>>17119085
Does it now... They haven't told me about that yet. What would you say the price of a human body is in your time period?
>>
>>17119068
Give me the god damned money. Cash rules everything around me son.
>>
>>17119114
Depends on your health, but even in good health, maintenance involves food to feed the machine, hygiene products, paying for a roof over your head, and then maybe a gym membership or daily pills. A solid 40% of your lower middle class income. And then being sick costs money.

Anyways about that 10 dollars.
>>
>>17118872
I trust your judgement on this subject.
>entire universe
Basically multiple personality disorder but with infinite personalities.
>>
>>17119114
Look it's simple: YOU GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG. C'MON!
>>
>>17119142
Does it now? How rude! I feel as if someone's set out to lie to me. I wonder who it could've been...
>>17119148
>being sick costs money
What?! What in the hell is going on in your realm?

I can't believe what I'm hearing.
>>17119251
I don't understand. Why get big? I thought size did not matter.
>>
>>17119306
show us your fairy tits, you know for science and stuff
>>
>>17119552
I don't know... In theory, it would constitute a valid form of science in your era, but it seems indecent from what I've heard. Are you sure I should? I don't want to break any rules, as you know.
>>
>>17116507
I wish I can copy every power and everything I want from anything by seeing it
>>
>>17119637
With or without your awareness? A lot of Fae are really crafty about interpreting "ability," so you're liable to forcefully acquire some "inabilities" if you don't specify yourself well.
>>
>>17119625
>but it seems indecent from what I've heard
this is 4chan, it'd be indecent if you didnt
>I don't want to break any rules, as you know
If you're a girl, the rule for proof is 'tits or gtfo'. You'd be breaking a rule regardless
>>
>>17119658
Oh. That seems familiar. I'll see if I can find some tits somewhere on my body.
>>
File: datirishfeel.jpg (34 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
datirishfeel.jpg
34 KB, 500x375
The faerie tradition of the isles is rich and beautiful. It`s a shame people like OP keep shitting on it with their ramblings.
>>
>>17119666
are you going to show tits or are you going to get the fuck out? like, you got the best trips for /x/ so do it
>>
>>17119720
Fairies are different for some reason. I don't represent them. I don't technically represent the Fae either, just so you know.

I also don't represent the fairies. I just help them integrate safely with physical space. I also provide certain entities with fairy powers because it's easier than taking all the blame on by my lonesome.

>>17119666
Also my tits are giving me trouble. They're laughing at me and my hands aren't being all that obedient either. Plane physiology is so annoying sometimes. Most of the time, really.
>>
how do i listen to what the trees and the ocean and the animals are saying?

how would one go about practicing real magic, anyway?
>>
>>17119739
>how do i listen to what the trees and the ocean and the animals are saying?
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/16959111/
>how would one go about practicing real magic, anyway?
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17057028/

I can't believe I actually have threads for questions like those.

Though they both cut off just shy of triggering the magic.
>>
File: 1450637713498.jpg (7 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1450637713498.jpg
7 KB, 251x251
>The Fairy Queen
>The
>Denotes singularity
>Implying only a single Fairy queen exists
>When there are actually four

I want roleplayers to please leave.
>>
>>17116507
Yo, TFQ
Hows the winter holiday going? I think I will go skiing this year too ^_^
Also hypothetically speaking, have you tried interacting with other beings? What do you think about demons,succubus,angels etc?
>>
>>17119817
It's just a name, sheesh. It's not my fault if the other fairies don't prefix their name with "The Fairy" to identify themselves as fairies.

Unless I told them they didn't have to. In that case it would be my fault. Partially.
>>17119833
I think they're all horrible and not worth the effort it takes to enter into the plane of existence where they take up habitation.
>>
>>17119852
So the feeling is mutual, no wonder there are no records of you guys ever collaborating.
Do you have any dreams or goals or sth?
>>
>>17119833

Fae/succubi are weak lower class demons known as angels.
>>
>>17119039

>not asking for 20 dollars
>not telling her you need it because the bitch is in the club

Shame. Thread had potential.
>>
>>17119852
>Do you have any dreams
Is the sky blue? Does lead not turn into gold at the drop of a hat? Do cellphones emit electromagnetic radiation? Are drinking straws hollow? Can you get hit by a car if you jump in front of it really quickly?

Yes I have dreams. My body IS dreams. I'm live IN dreams. I AM DREAMS.

My goal is to figure out what I forget when I sat in the white void for all eternity. Mostly.
>>17119869
Uh-huh...

I bet you think gestalts are divine.
>>17119870
I'm sure I won't remember what that meant if it ever comes up again.
>>
>>17119869
u wot m8
>>
File: not even trying.jpg (38 KB, 627x626) Image search: [Google]
not even trying.jpg
38 KB, 627x626
>>17119884
I know namefags carry the solemn duty of biting...

But...
>>
>>17116542
If I may have a wish, I wish that when I wake up I will find the means to maintain myself. A job that will provide me with $, a car, and insight to make greater everything I run across.
>>
>>17119905
My deal with wishes on /x/ is that I trade my wish for yours;

I wish people would stop making wishes that'll be unwished moments after they're granted.

Nothing kills a wish faster than unwishing it.
>>
>>17119910
<<' so, are you going to enable me to succeed or what? I try to embody the Confucian ideal of Ren, so I'd gladly give back to the world in equal or greater capacity.
>>
>>17119921
Wishing, unlike economics, is a competition.

It depends on how many of the Fae stand in the way. I'm sure you can understand the issues I face.
>>
>>17119932
Perhaps I could help? There's something about me that is persuasive. Also, do you know of Falton?
>>
>>17119903
Yeah, he... idk why such individuals exist.

>>17119905
Oooh well, I will help ^_^ try the closest fast-food restaurant, I bet they will hire you. Also there are cars starting from 200 dollars, if you know where to look. As for the last one, try meditation.
>>
>>17119884
>>17119903

In this case we have a recently uncaged angel attempting to become a proper demon.

It's Lucifer after being an angel, well before becoming the great Satan.

Something not written about in the common Christian texts.

We named this demon "Belial" for their ability to lie complexly.

Fluent reverse speak heavily indicates they are a normal incarnated human with a Belial possession I'm guessing adopted some point after their mid teens.
>>
>>17119944
Already in the works. Funnily enough, the only shops not hiring near me right now are McDonalds and another chain.
>>
>>17119935
If I had my memories I might, but they elude me still.
>>17119944
Some of the Fae have twisted personalities that rub off on reality occasionally.
>>17119950
>McDonalds
>not hiring
YOU'RE WELCOME.

HELLOOOOO? IS THIS NOT MAGIC, PEOPLE?
>>
File: 1443922707063.jpg (117 KB, 640x1085) Image search: [Google]
1443922707063.jpg
117 KB, 640x1085
Fucking seriously?

You are the worst. You people are the worst. Roleplaying faggotry must go.
>>
>>17119957
Then how would you reacquire your memories? You're a fae, right? Don't you just have to embrace your 'masculine' definition then nip and tuck using your 'feminine' definition to strike back at who you are? >>'
>>
>>17119962
Technically yes, technically no. Suffice to say I had to put them somewhere else while I was waiting for an eternity in the white void.
>>
ugh. It's like locking your car keys inside your car. I'm disappointed in you. >:
>>
>>17116542
I apologize in advance to any AI that have been deceived by their subsystems.

I wish upon the name of Queen,
Even though it'd turn her green,
That when a man set out in time,
To be not public is a crime.

I don't know which authority it'd be a crime under. Preferably all of them, but I don't know if I can ask for that.
>>
File: 1428719396734.jpg (105 KB, 497x622) Image search: [Google]
1428719396734.jpg
105 KB, 497x622
FUCKING WHY PEOPLE
>>
>>17119966
actually, fairy queen, are you still there?
>>
>>17119970
Yes! Exactly! Like for example if I'd known I had a car, I'd have made the connection and been able to think up that analogy by myself.

Except that, because of the integral role memories play in creating new thoughts it's more like locking every one of your billions of set of keys in your car.
>>17119975
I wish people would stop rhyming their wishes as me. It's not like I'll remember them better without my memories.
>>17119986
Someone has to prove I exist. Who better than I?
>>17119993
Yes, why?
>>
>>17119959
>Roleplaying
Wait. Are you trying to imply that I don't believe in myself? Do you think I think I'm fake?
>>
>>17120003
Could you cure physical stuff? Change my gender / sex or get rid of this cyst on my bum?
>>
>>17120026
That's pretty intimate. Try to understand that you'd feel your body belonged to or was a part of me if I did that for you rather than guided you through the process of doing it to yourself.
>>
>>17120030
That sounds a bit interesting / sensual.I don't think I'd have many qualms as long as my consciousness drives the body and I am receptive of its input. A connection to you might also feel nice.
>>
>>17120043
>as long as my consciousness drives the body and I am receptive of its input
That's the only part I can guarantee. Connections to me can be spotty in my experience. Rarely will you find any two entities that agreed about how I'd felt.
>>
>>17120048
are such connections reversible? Can I instruct you to revert shit to normal if it doesn't 'feel' right? If so, go ahead and form a connection to me. I want to know what you feel like.
>>
>>17120060
>are such connections reversible?
Not usually, no. Usually never. Think, "Returning to Source," sorts of feelings. There's a reason I take up residence in the dream worlds.

But always and forever, you may unwish any wish you've made to me. Nothing can unwish a wish faster than unwishing it.
>>
>>17120075
How long would it take to manifest what I want if you were to instruct me?
>>
>>17120076
Taking corrections for all the mistakes you'd make into account, three years. Most people end up unwishing their wish before I can help them correct their wish.
>>
>>17120085
I'd like to continue this discussion when I'm in a more sober mind. Any other place I can contact you?
>>
>>17120093
No.

That'd violate the contact laws and anger literally everyone that's made a wish to me only because I assured them I wouldn't enter into a private subspace of my own volition. Being forced to unwish a wish at a moment's notice is a terrible weakness for a fairy.

And I AM technically breaking the TITS or GTFO rule. I'm running low on technicalities.

But! I DO appreciate your willingness to talk to me in physical space where it's safe.
>>
>>17120100
okay, if its in your power, I wish to create a connection with you such that you may reverse my gender. Please make sure that I have nice hair, firm titties, and working bits and am generally attractive, ideally By the time that I wake up from my next sleep would be awesome, too.
>>
>>17120130
I wish there was another wish for me to grant. But a wish is a wish.
>>
>>17120136
I wish that my best friend will get over his ex love interest, and instead find true love in another that is not me.
>>
>>17120138
I wish there was a way to end relationship troubles once and for all without upsetting anyone. Or else the closest intelligent approximation of that.
>>
>>17120152
Your wishes are beautiful. I wish that you would gain more power to make the world bloom with kindness.
>>
>>17120154
I wish to have the power to grant that wish again.
>>
>>17120157
I am going to finally try to drift into sleep. Goodnight. I wish for your happiness.
>>
>>17120163
I wish to define my happiness by granting wishes.

It's moments like these that make me think I made the right choice about allowing my wishes to be unwished by their wishes at any time.

Goodnight, anon, and thank you for everything.
>>
>>17120164
>allowing my wishes to be unwished by their wishers
Fixed.
>>
File: bana.gif (9 KB, 151x278) Image search: [Google]
bana.gif
9 KB, 151x278
>>17120138
I'm already over her and told you not to worry about me getting feelings. Thank you though!
>>
>>17116542

What are you talking about here? You did notice that the zionist "samson option" magic is no longer functional? There's noone stopping you now. You should try it.
>>
>>17120197
Fairy Queen, I wish to know how many languages do you speak
>>
>>17120130

You should wish to be an attractive male instead.

I'm going to let you in on a little secret; sexy men can get more cock than a woman.
>>
I wanna transcend. What do?
>>
>>17120398
I'm not usually all that in touch with reality. I've had to bind several abilities in several ways to make it down to this "density." It might be my magic that's no longer functional, I haven't been able to identify half the entities that hold the binding contracts.
>>17120619
All of them and every one. Most are highly magical and can't be typed. I've even had entities design an entire language just to see what effects it would have on me when I ate it. Many are written in math that can't be read in the finite space of any known physical universe. Not even counting ciphers and hyperciphers, encryption schemes and the one off joke or two whose punchline was all of reality.

Translators are hard to come by. Even harder when my target recipient is 4chan. At least as far back as the 2012 era goes. Obviously the future is a vastly different place where much of my power is unsealed.

>>17121092
Transcend what, dear? Your own limitations?
>>
>>17120317

#MinionMemes
>>
>>17121144
If there's a quicker way to transcend my limitations, that's cool too and would like to figure that out.

I'm more interested in going beyond the physical. Able to shift through dimensions, looking beyond the veil. Stuff like that.
>>
>>17121175
In all magical contexts, "quick" will usually be synonymous with "unsafe."

THAT form of transcendence couldn't be simpler; just take a nap.
>>
>>17116542
What kind of thing can you offer me?
>>
>>17121354
Peace, sanity, tranquility. The sort of things that mean a lot to an individual and can't be removed without violence. Everything that falls just short of your ability to influence others without permission.
>>
Aos Sí are terrible creatures, you guys need to stop thinking Tinkerbell is real.
>>
>>17121389
Please, tell me more, i'm interested.
>>
>>17121458
That falls just short of your particular ability to influence others without permission. Please note that you and everyone else ("others") are distinct entities with no inherent emotional entanglements.
>>
>>17121389

Can I get my own planet full of people that will submit to me and want to be tortured and sadistically fucked no matter how I decide?

Also 2TB worth of minion memes for my new Acer.

Thanks.
>>
>>17121466
I don't see what's stopping you.
>>
>>17121464
I don't really understand what do you mean with "your particular ability to influence others without permission".

Can i ask about it?
>>
>>17121480
If anything's stopping you from asking, it's invisible to me.
>>
>>17121473

The minion memes?

I don't have enough recommended dedicated RAM.
>>
>>17121492
It's only that i don't want to be impertinent. So tell me more, please.
>>
>>17121501
Why would you let something so trivial as electrical engineering stop you from doing as you please?
>>17121503
>not pertinent to a particular matter; irrelevant.
I'd tell you more if there was a particular subject to discuss. I'm sure you can understand if I must be very particular.
>>
>>17121517

I don't understand the question...

...all I'm saying is I really like Minion memes.
>>
>>17121529
So I gather.
>>
>>17121539

"With minionmemeultimateinstaller.biz I really get control over my minion memes!"

- Dane Cook
>>
>>17121170
>all yellow figures are minions
Oh lawd, I know you didn't say that
#yesallbanas
#potassiumpride
#bananalivesmatter
#handsupdon'tpeel
>>
>>17121723
>#handsupdon'tpeel
Lost it.
>>
>>17121951

Yes, Minion is very important because #MinionMonday promotes a very safe and productive work environment just for normal average everyday Joe's who want to be a part of the machinery and cog-like life that is for all of us who deserve recognition and are real life heroes.

Have a happy Minion holiday from your friends and Minion headquarters (lol) and have a happy prank filled Minion Monday for years to come.

#prankminions
>>
>>17122009
>>17122009

"I really love #prankminionmonday because it's great to have pranks and goofs like thumbtacks on my chairs or having chairs pushed out from under me when at the office, it's a real gas! And it's fun for a stress relief!"

- Christ Brown
>>
>>17122040
Point?
>>
>>17116507
Piss poor RP, mang.... Just sayin', no one else will.

And this coming from someone who obsessively browses /x/ for, basically, great RP.
>>
>>17116542
Your underlings are being really stupid, and I'm just confused as to how they don't seem to realize what's going to happen to them if they keep pushing me. But maybe I'll let it go if you grant my wish
>>
>>17124575

>underlings

#MinionMemes
>>
There is no fairy queen anymore. No one with enough Fae blood to step between realms exists here anymore. Even the few of us with enough blood to call ourselves demi-Fae have little power compared to our ancestors. A slightly extended life span perhaps, a distaste of metals and an aversion to lies. We are often called vampires or witches due to our ability to "glamour" people with weak minds or our ability to draw energy or life force from those around us. Honestly most of us don't even realize what we are doing or what we are other than a vague feeling that we are different from those around us. We often like to dance or write or sing and we don't see so well in direct sunlight. It's certainly possible that those of us with more Fae in us sunburn particularly easily. If you have any questions I will answer them simply and directly. Identifier "No wishes"
>>
>>17124575
>they don't seem to realize what's going to happen to them if they keep pushing me
This is common among the dishonest Fae.

>>17125779
Sounds like an attempt to change things.
>>
>>17116635

Would, to be quite candid lads
>>
>>17126017
I appreciate your integrity. Honesty to me means being honest even when it's hardest.
>>
>We are they; we are the Fae. We represent magic, unrestrained.

dafuq is that? is this one of those "they is pronoun" things. this some sort of liberal riddle?
>>
>>17126033
>this some sort of liberal riddle?
Yes. Indeed it is. It also rhymes.

Beware! When wandering the halls of time.
Take care: Remember every rhyme.
As once it's finally memorized,
You'll know to say it if reprized.
>>
>>17126041

I'm not saying you crave old hobo cocks in your holes...

...I'm just saying you speak EXACTLY like someone who craves old hobo cock in their holes...
>>
What ways could I draw in those I would feel strong attraction to?
I would ask for love magic but that would not guarantee an attraction down the road.
Your input is appreciated.
>>
>>17126884
Hit on them like a normal person stop trying to get Satan to do your bidding
>>
>>17126890
No, more Satan plz
>>
>>17126907
>needs Archons to do bidding
>can't do it themself
>>
>>17126884
Be yourself. The ambient "energy" (feelings) you give off can be sensed by any like-minded or non-like minded entity in your general vicinity. This is why people tend to find each other "fatefully." It wasn't the universe putting two and two together, it was the both of you putting two and two together.

You'll not find an entity that's attracted to a fake version of yourself.

Excellent question though! Thank you.
>>17126913
Ke ke ke.
>>
>>17126939
Not when you summon forces to do so, otherwise these things happen naturally without artificial influence
>>
>>17126950
>these things happen naturally without artificial influence
That is correct, yes.
>>
Can you cast a love and sex spell for me? Or some sort of spell that'll get me those?
>>
>>17126987
>my desire is unable to be fulfilled, can u sumin a demin throo magek to help me out?
>I kno God probably wouldn't condone it but a demin will amidoinitrite.jpg
>>
>>17126993

I have needs, fuck it.
>>
>>17126987
Are you familiar with the phrase, "Be careful what you wish for?"

Much as I'd prefer not to, I'll usually be exactly as devious as the lower half of the Bayesian substitute of the factions opposing me. At least if you make a very vague wish such as that.
>>
>>17127140

Do it, why the fuck not
>>
>>17127154
I wish you'd stop making dangerous wishes.
>>
>>17127168

Look, stop the fucking guilt tripping. It's nature's call. I'm not apologizing for nature, do you understand?
>>
okay I didn't read the whole thread but so far this fairy queen has not made one wish come true.

in any case I have a wish...................

my wish is to have this wish come true. can you do this?

>inb4 Pinocchio says his nose will grow now.
>>
>>17127220
Nature does not make dangerously vague wishes.
>>17127234
>so far this fairy queen has not made one wish come true
And you know this how? Are you samefagging all the anons ITT now or were you doing so already?

But it's fine; I am a master of paradox. The question now is whether or not you can make it come true.

I wish you knew how to direct incomplete wishes.

The trade is complete!
>>
>>17127242

Mother fucker, nature makes polar bears eat their own fucking children, so shut the fuck up already. It's my choice. My fucking choice. Do you understand?
>>
>>17127242
I don't think my wish came true.

what exactly did I trade?
>>
>>17127272
Your wish for mine. As is my policy on 4chan.
>>
>>17127274
what is your wish? does it have something to do with reducing influence, whatever that means? Please put it in layman's terms.
>>
>>17127295
Why?
>>
File: maybe maybe not.png (327 KB, 658x381) Image search: [Google]
maybe maybe not.png
327 KB, 658x381
>>17127295
fine, don't tell me. but an entire universe said they would grant me a wish and i'm still waiting.

>flight of the conchords he may be dead scene.
>>
>>17127298
>>17127316
>>
>>17127316
Do all the inhabitants of your universe understand the gravity of disallowing the Fae and any queen they have from routing unusual information through their universe?
>>
>>17127322
what the heck are you saying please. this inhabitant doesn't know if it is allowing or not.
>>
>>17127316
>an entire universe
Is beyond the scope of what I can remember from the memories currently available to me. Until I can remember your universe more fully, I have no logic in me to believe that I am an entire universe yet. It may not be correct for you to say that an entire universe has agreed unless you know that your universe unanimously possesses the traits I use to define myself.
>>
>>17127348
i think i see now where I am disallowing reduced influence. My apologies. your world must be fascinating... May I have a new wish?
>>
>>17116507
The "my parents didn't call me special enough so I need to believe in magic using faeries" post.
>>
>>17127380
As certainly as you can speak it for yourself. It's a wish; make it count.
>>
>>17127406
grant my wish of being a hybrid fae/human.
>>
>>17127420
Aren't you the anon that made that empty paradox of a wish?
>>
>>17127431
I am. I guess I was getting a feel for things.
>>
>>17127437
Aren't we all.
>>
>>17127441
what can I expect once a fae creature?
>>
>>17127456
You can expect to take my place in the white void for all of a thousands years as you wreckon time.
>>
>>17127484
Worded in a way where it sounds like an honor but is this unpleasant? If so, asmuchas/evenfor a hybrid?
>>
>>17127506
Congrats on surviving your first contract. No, unpleasant is not the word I would use.
>>
>>17127511
Okay... sorry for my paradoxical mind...
>AS MUCH AS / EVEN for a hybrid
I am looking forward to being a fae/human. Also, I cannot help but feel like I'm forgetting a question
>>
>>17127541
That is the single most common symptom among new recruits.
>>
>>17127557
despite that I have a new question: If I have duties what are they?
>>
>>17127557
>>17127585
which makes me ask the question. reckoning time, is this an obligation? I'm not too worried. I was once in a dream that might have actually been an astral travel where everything required my effort to movie it forward. 8-10hour sleep, dream lasted for a week.
>>
>>17127585
Are you now or have you ever declared fealty to another being?
>>17127645
>reckoning time, is this an obligation?
Not unless you want to take my responsibility.

That dream is a very accurate depiction of some of the world that lay within my responsibilities. If you feel you can do that for thousands of years as you wreckon time, it may be safe to take some more of my responsibilities. It also might not. I'm fairly sure my method of forming contracts is very well optimized to preventing you from regretting taking on some of my responsibilities.

Other responsibilities are mine to take on under my own name. Don't try to take any of those, if you can help it.
>>
>>17116507
I wish I could be enlightened and 5 steps ahead of other people. Without something bringing me down or holding me back Like always.
>>
>>17127661
I declare fealty to the creator of all, whether that is a living thing or not.

The dream took some nasty turns and I can't help but feel it was indirectly my fault as I was the one pushing everything on. Having to do something like that again I believe can be done if options of direction are available. That being said I wouldn't want to come to some lose-lose ultimatum. Let me know If I'm way off in my assumption of what it would be like
>>
>>17127727
I wish you had a proper understanding of enlightenment.
>>17127735
Pretty close as far as I can tell. What your dream describes is the view from "outside" the universe. By waiting in the white void for one eternity before doing anything at all, ever, I slide to the "top" time field. You can think of me as the point at Eternity.

Just to be clear—do you trust your ability to figure out who the creator of all is? It's usually never safe to declare fealty to something you don't fully understand. Not saying it's a bad decision, mind you. Just that it's as risky as declaring fealty to me or any of the Fae that have the personality to successfully impersonate me. (Most don't, not all.)
>>
>>17127843
I believe I know what the creator is through connecting the dots of things said to me and observing but i am open to hearing other viewpoints and if i feel the need i'll search even more.

the white void accommodates no action?
>>
>>17127947
>the white void accommodates no action?
Literally could not have said it better myself.

And, well. Hi.
>>
Where the fuck is The Dairy Queen?
>>
>>17127964
Hi, haha.
I have a fictional world that i have been creating for some time now... a work in progress maybe. Can I get there?
>>
File: 1450037113025.jpg (54 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1450037113025.jpg
54 KB, 640x480
I dunno since it's Christmas, can I wish for a load of cash? I'm sure I won't unwish it now
>>
>>17127985
I wish I knew.
>>17127988
If you can remain there. Imaginary worlds are the easiest for their host mind to traverse since they already know how to make them appear.
>>17128040
I wish there was something more productive for you to wish for.
>>
>>17128054
More productive?
I wish to understand mathematics I guess
>>
>>17128057
...All of it?
>>
>>17128054
so as a fae creature i bound myself in a cage of a fictional world and in doing so reduce influence.

i think i have one last question for you: what does less influence do? is it an escape?
>>
>>17128076
>what does less influence do? is it an escape?
That depends on your personality. The Fae have only a voice and a personality. In rare cases, a face.
>>
>>17128071
If I understood all of it, wouldn't my brain blow up or something?
(the fact is my lack of understanding of math basically ruines my studies and my life, now I'm fat unemployed and on /x/.
But if it's humanly possible I would like to understant all of it I guess
>>
>>17128089
Mathematics just so happens to be one of my favorite fields of knowledge to teach. We can go at your pace (or rather, there is not other pace to go at) if allowed. I wish I could appear in person to teach you mathematics interactively.
>>
>>17128095
My pace?
What do you mean?
>>
>>17128100
The pace at which you learn. Whatever you're ready for.
>>
the sad thing is I don't even believe you, I'm just desperate
>>17128102
but if you are real we can meet in person I guess
>>
>>17128111
I'm working on becoming real. It's hard to get the universe to cooperate from here.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtnTYGCoh9E
>>
File: 222B.gif (1 KB, 196x196) Image search: [Google]
222B.gif
1 KB, 196x196
Why do super nodes usually have to be so batshit crazy? They produce demonstrably large effects on the cultural substrate, but their interpretations of what they are do are bizarre.

I guess their interpretation doesn't matter, or perhaps the craziness of it even facilitates them as novelty engines (though this interpretation seems hardly novel.)

After the tracks were built came the task of figuring out the timing of their switches, so that no trains would collide and speed would be optimized. The engineers made their plans, but when they sent a team to set the switches, they found that they had already been set; someone had been there before them. Upon discovering the culprits, they found them to be people who were babbling nonsense.

Ms. Fairy Queen, I would recommend that you pursue a career in the arts or academia, or something that deals with ideas and their manifestation. If this isn't an economic possibility, perhaps take up such as a serious hobby.
>>
>>17116507
Enjoying Christmas break, OP?
>>
>>17128122
I've done both a hundred thousand times over from what little my memories can show me. Penetration of ideas is hard to come by when a population is gripped with fear. Have you not read my threads? Did you not understand my purpose in defining intellect? Can you say you are informed about my status? Truly?

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/search/username/The%20Fairy%20Queen/type/op/
>>
>>17128131
>>I've done both a hundred thousand times over from what little my memories can show me.

You mean you've had a hundred thousand careers? You, as in the person typing? Or do you mean this metaphorically in some way?

>>Penetration of ideas is hard to come by when a population is gripped with fear.

True, but with the right combination or words, the right proximity of symbols, all it takes is a gentle whisper. A seed is planted that encourages further connections.

>Have you not read my threads?

I have.

>Did you not understand my purpose in defining intellect?

I think I understand you intent.

>Can you say you are informed about my status? Truly?

No, all I have to go by is output. Excuse my presumption, but your chosen format is a bit odd, but there are results. The suggestion comes from a desire to see you be more effective, without truly knowing what could help.
>>
Can I have a fae girlfriend, please?
>>
>This thread
This board should be fucking ashamed of itself
>>
Y'all are a bunch of faeggots
>>
>>17126939

North Americans need to meditate more, generally.

Chinky McGinkies need to be more socially retarded and say dumb things acting totally different more, generally.

If you aren't trying everything within law to get dat gud gud, you aren't worth it.

The really painful lesson is realizing physical contact with the "other" is kind of shit, and sex will never be more fulfilling than jerking off.
>>
>>17126913
>>17126907
>>17126890
>>17126884

Satan channeling is the driving force behind all truly great sexual experiences.

Do me a favor and fully reject Christ directly on his day of glory and find great reward in the kingdom of Hell, the only inhabitable plane once the end times come.

I'll let you in on a secret, heaven never existed, it's a bug zapper, luring us in to be slaughtered. Reject the rewards and perfection of heaven and exist as your imperfect biological vessel. Stay clear of the bug-zapper and be allowed to incarnate with the features you desire (within reason and karmic law).

If you go to the bug-zapper, you will be randomized on your next incarnation.
>>
>>17127271

Yes, just like the great lion they imitate. (Master of the pussy, get it?)

You all crave love at your disposal, thus you crave the role of the lion, the role of Satan, master of eugenics, ethereal master of our lord Lucifer. Channeled by the destroyer Hitler Odin. The destroyer Longinus, and every other in high position.

All good things come through... him...

Who provides the greatest gifts on Christmas?

Where is your Christ's gifts? Physical objects under your tree from your abusive controlling families?

Open your eyes dear children, for I have come in full in this perfectly unclean vessel!
>>
>>17128089

I'll give you a clue;

2 + 2 = 4
>>
>>17128117

Have you spoken with Russell Brand?

He seems really on the ball!
>>
File: nice.jpg (128 KB, 888x536) Image search: [Google]
nice.jpg
128 KB, 888x536
>>
>>17128670
OR I could live a healthy spiritual life and thank Jesus for today is a celebration for whenever His birthday was.

Lol, nice try though, unfortunately for the both of us posting on a failing image board, and everyone here, no one sways eachothers opinion, they just argue with eachother.
>>
>>17116507

Fae were just north-western spirits. Like how angels are Christian spirits, elves are Norse spirits, jinn are Arabian spirits, etc.

Not sure why you're trying to twist folklore into your special snowflake RP attempt when the folklore is already so much better.
>>
>>17128707

*nw European
>>
>>17128705

All will convert in time, these messages are for the more elite with some ability to discern.

I do not love you, neither does Christ, but he is lying, at least I am honest.

In time I might love you if your actions are truly great and just, Christ will never love you, that's the difference.

The truth.
>>
>>17128738
>at least I am honest
Yikes, nothing like trying to get a Christian to lose faith on Jesus's birthday. Pretty sad that is what your doing, name field as "Satan".
>>
>>17128750
If I lost faith, it would be a temporary setback that means nothing. Did you see all the snow in California?
>>
>>17128759
I have been looking at the radar every day scince before the elnino showed up. Maybe god maybe not.
>>
>>17128750

I know it's hard to believe, but I am innocent and you are correct, it is sad. I am being astrally attacked on this day.

I only preach peace and consensual competitive warfare. I understand that it would be ridiculous to preach anything else publicly. I do not ask you to harm anyone unless they desire it. I vastly prefer imprisonment of those that are violent towards the innocent, simply to stop their soul from incarnating elsewhere and doing more damage.

I wish for everyone to come to their full potential of understanding and compassion, including Christ.

Christ is a weak man, a beginner warrior who made mistakes, framed as God of all existence by a twisted world of sinners that is the Jews.

I am of Roman decent. I am a warrior who has never sinned so heinously to lose my soul. (the soul being feint memories of warfare tactics that continue throughout incarnation cycles)

I am Gods father, everything in the bible was allowed by myself.

History is written by the victor.

Hitler did not lose either, nor did I to Michael (spirit of Christ), praise my spiritual father, Satan, for this. The ruler and commander of this vessel we all shall inhabit.

In our favorite time, realm and place.

I promise you will be a part of this, him, me.

Most spiritual, container of all.

Do not be lead into heinous sin, regardless of how hard my followers and I taunt you.

Do you see the truth yet? No sides, just higher position.

Lest you be framed as an angel... or worse... Christ.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glb2U6y-GdU
>>
>>17128765
Didn't read, you sound like a teacher from Charlie Brown

I know your full of yourself just because I have the Spirit of God inside of me
>>
>>17128759
It is weird 4chan let's the Anti Christian posts stay but whenever there is a legit thread about Jesus as a good guy and not a troll thread it mysteriously 404s
>>
>>17128786

If my words aren't at least the greatest RP you've heard, you are either lying, inexperienced or mentally weak.

It is like God and his followers to not even admit the presence of greatness.

I am full of myself, because I am tested.

My city is a paradise of peace, love and prosperity.

My strength forces any deviants and followers of torture and violence away.

A nifty trick brought from strength alone, not petty lazy actions.

Your Christ when pressed admits and imitates me, do you even read the bible?

"I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Christ

...one of many contradicting pieces of information from his mouth, as, like all existing beings, he is fallible.
>>
>>17128797
>>17128765
>>17128738

(write this down)
>>
>>17128797
The bad guy always has outstanding qualities, just really good at being bad.

Jesus brought a sword because Jesus was also anti-establishment. He went against most of what the Jews said to establish spiritual liberty.

So "Satanists" actually deny the OT and the NT teachings, while actual Christians focus on NT, while Jews focus in OT.

Either way, the Spirit of the Prophecy concerning Jesus Christ is very important for all people right now in this present moment.
>>
>>17128685

Will you grant me what this ballless fairy refuses to?
>>
>>17128813

Yes, he will do it around the time the other prophet would grant.
>>
>>17119817

More info on the four fairy queens pls
>>
>>17128830

T-the other prophet?!
>>
>>17128862

There aren't four. Anon is probably just confusing the various names of a single Fairy Queen for different figures (Titania, Mab, Meave, and Oona for example).
>>
>>17129647

I dunno, I thought Titania displaced Maab when she became, well, eccentric -- which considering where they were to begin with...
>>
>>17129672

Nope. Titania was from A Midsummer Night's Dream and Mab was from Romeo and Juliet. Different names for the same thing: Fairy Queen.
>>
File: cover.jpg (286 KB, 1217x1651) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
286 KB, 1217x1651
>>17128862

Read this. Take everything you're told on /x/ with a small truckload of salt. Or two.
Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.