[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Death
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 17
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 500x500
What happens when you die? I don't wanna hear about this nothing stuff. Get creative here and tell me what you believe.
>>
there are no more electrical signals, therefore no stimulation, therefore no senses, therefore nothing. The thought that you die and somehow retain consciousness is too vague even for ecks
>>
you pretend it doesnt hurt
you dont realize you are made of stars, but
you possess people and relive parts of your life, bitching about how you could have done it better (men do this at least)
you dream sweet dreams until you cant make men anymore , just monkeys
eventually all the lights go out

basically you talk to yourself for a few days, and think about shit. then the lights go off

and probably you are born again rather fast as another human ;)
>>
File: image.gif (383 KB, 496x268) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
383 KB, 496x268
>>17115101
as soon as I read electrical signals I stopped reading your boring post because I knew where you were heading.
>>
>>17115107
why must death mean youre going someplace else and still be conscious, its better to think of it as you stop existing, makes this whole time "living" all the more interesting and exiting.

Its like playing vidya and expecting more gameplay after the last mission, just enjoy the gameplay until then because it will all end eventually.
>>
>>17115112
I don't think you understand that I am here for entertainment. Post an interesting theory or get out.
>>
>>17115118
you die and you get to see your waifu, you marry her and then "really" die together under the stars
>>
You see your last hallucination which spans forever, because that's the point where your mind shuts down. What you see depends on your memories, subconsciousness, spiritual beliefs or random brain working - you might see God and dead relatives, or fire and brimstone, or even aliens, or get trapped in a fantasy land, reborn as an elf prince or something. Whatever your brain throws at you before dying.
Or maybe you are born again into some new body and either live a normal life or start remembering things and get to star in a TV special about it.
>>
>>17115126
What if you need to earn her love to be born again so right when you guys finally fall in love you hafto say a tearful goodbye until you die again.
>>
File: fucking_retard.gif (1 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
fucking_retard.gif
1 MB, 250x188
I personally believe that, as the universe is so constructed as to be able to see itself (through us, the humans), when we die, the sum of all information that we've gathered is sent to fuel the universe itself so that it can keep developing. Mathematical theories have demonstrated that pure information can travel accross all existence in a blink, so I think that since we're kinda like informations-processing units, it just get sent somewhere else, or is translated into something else.

The same way that after you die your body keeps fueling the living through decompositon, the mind does so but on a spiritual-nonphysical level.
>>
>>17115135
So like a forever dream? I guess that wouldn't be to bad since you don't really care about thing in your dreams. For example you could be fighting a war with a purple duck in a rainforest and be all nonchalant about it. I give your theory a 7/10.
>>
>>17115101
>somehow retain consciousness is too vague even for ecks
or just too vague for you
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 400x400
I believe when you die you meet the Lafft Taffy man. This Taffy man lets you choose what part of his body you want to eat but be careful because each body part represents a different version of heaven that will last forever so choose wisely. I you want o be born again just eat his eyes and you will see your way back to a different body. This isn't actually a theory and it actually happens. I know because I died and chose this as my heaven. I have total control of this world but I don't do anything crazy because I like a calm lifestyle.
>>
>>17115204
Also anime doesn't exist in any other world besides my personal heaven.
>>
>>17115207
Oh and in the real world there was actually more races than just human but I eliminated them because I'm sort of racest and they caused us humans a lot of trouble.
>>
>>17115217
Especially the elves. Ohh baby I hate those motherfuckers. But it's okay because they don't exist anymore. I'll stop now.
>>
>>17115204
"If you want to"
>>
File: 1323323692357.jpg (244 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
1323323692357.jpg
244 KB, 1360x768
once the brain dies, there no more consciousness so that's pretty much the end of the line. the afterlife doesn't exist. There's nothing spooky about/after death.
>>
You rot and bloat and blood pools at the mouth and you become a spoopy vampire
>>
>>17115354
actually death is very spooky, because we can't know for sure about it
>>
Okay i think of it this way, Even if there is nothing after death.. If it was possible for us to become us, and exist out of nothing, why couldn't it happen again? Like maybe theres nothing after death, but maybe out of that nothing we become something again. Just like we did in the first place. Time is infinite isn't it?
So we'd have an infinite amount of time to become something again, id like to think those are some pretty good odds?!

tl;dr reincarnation.
>>
>>17115222
>not letting us have RPG adventures
Rude.
>>
>>17115354
Alternatively the brain utilizes said DMT to slow perceived time to a standstill as a self defence mechanism.
>>
>>17115094
Remember how things were before you were born?
That's how things will be when you die. No problems, no worries, no nothing. Just endless bliss.
>>
>>17116655
No I don't remember how things were before I was born, stupid. Everything I've ever known has been from the perspective of a live human existing in the present. The universe could completely shut down when I die and I wouldn't know the difference. Before I was born I was a possibility. When I die I will be a possibility again.
>>
What happens to the programs and operating system inside a hard drive when I destroy it?

Gone, unless if I made a back up.

We humans still haven't figured out how to back ourselves up.

How do we do so?Is it possible?
>>
You go to feudal Japan.
>>
>>17116754
But maybe we are "backed up" by the time in which we exist. If time-travel were possible, maybe you would start again when someone traveled to the time of your birth, or something to that effect. I think if time-travel exists as a possibility it means that an afterlife could be more plausible.
>>
>>17116754
>>17116774
Maybe you gotta back that ass up to get into the afterlife.
>>
you go to grillbys
>>
>>17116754
This is based on assuming all that makes one human, personality, memory, knowledge, and all are just contained within the fleshy vessel of the human body and nothing would survive physical death.

Some people believe in souls. Maybe the soul is something that needs to be earned or at least cultivated in order to transcend death.
>>
File: 1448160575545.jpg (528 KB, 1100x1147) Image search: [Google]
1448160575545.jpg
528 KB, 1100x1147
Die like a warrior, go to Valhalla.
>>
>>17115094
I have just started my study into the mysteries and am specifically focusing on Celtic Mythology right now. I believe there is a spiritual home for our souls when we pass on. Just like there are many peoples in this world there are many different spiritual homes, they exist in the spiritual "world" and attract similar spirits. I for instance would hope to go to Annwfn when I die, the realm of some of if not all of the Gods but from what I've read and inferred it seems like a place only for the greatest heroes, so if I was going to go there I would be famous and not shit posting on 4chan. Seeing as how my soul is probably damned to nothingness I will do my best for my children so that they might build on the start I have given them and earn their place in the hall of Arawn. I'm hoping however that a life of devotion to the Gods will also earn me entry but like I said I've not read anything that suggests I am guaranteed a place in the afterlife.
I will be reincarnated through my children, the effects of my actions and the decomposition of my body. Just as my ancestors and others live on in a small way through me.
>>
>>17116851
Metaphysically speaking about my idea of an afterlife, I believe if I am chosen I will literally be taken to Annwfn by Cwn Annwn (Hellhounds) before I am to die, I may or may not leave behind a physical body. In Annwfn I may or may not be made immortal as a result of the divine nature of the world. Time is as I understand slowed down in Annwfn so I will live for longer but may die, if I am murdered or after a long long time. Perhaps there is another life after Annwfn but I don't know.
I have as of yet received no divine revelation from the Gods but will continue to dedicate myself to them and hold true to their memory. So as it stands when I die, I will just be gone.
>>
>>17116875
STORM THE GATES OF ANNWFN
>>
>>17116892
There is folklore on times when Arawn appears during the liminal periods of Calen Mae and Calen Iarth (can't remember the dates or names but that's roughly them). He sets his snare on certain parts of the Wales and he and his hounds hunt criminals who escape judgement. There have been sightings and such, if I were not confined to a wheelchair I would like to seek out a meeting with a God. I'll still try regardless.
You may have heard of this phenomenon in the "Wild Hunt" it occurs in a lot of mythologies.
>>
>>17115105
Shut uuuuuuuup. I never spoiled anyone's story.
>>
>>17115137
Literally the plot of Angel Beats.
>>
>>17115148
Quantum entanglement is an illusion of time. When scientists do their technomagic to produce entangled particles, the particles are actually created in complementary states. Their positions were decided in the very moment that they were created. The "observation" paradox you learn about in quantum physics is actually the same as the age old philosophical question of whether or not the world exists when you're not looking at it. More advanced civilizations call it the measurement paradox and time travel is ultimately the only reason entanglement exists. Nothing like a universal omnilocality like Descartes wanted others to believe in.
>>
>>17115204
Great, another after-death ARG. Way to rope in victims. You're just as horrible as every other "god."
>>
>>17117087
Have you ever read "Before Watchmen: Niteowl & Dr. Manhattan", I think it's Niteowl anyway? I want to ask you a question about it but I don't wanna spoil it if you haven't read it.
>>
>>17115354
Only just now have I finally realized the truth. You, like every other person on Earth, are speaking from experience.

This is your first life and you expect to find the same thing after as you did before; nothingness.

But those of us that have lived longer, those of us that have been reborn, know better. We know we can survive beyond death, to live and remember. To love and learn, to grow and teach again. We've all been so worried about beliefs that we never had a chance to realize that the experience after life is just as diverse as the experience of life and dream.

We all, without exception, believe what we've experienced.

All of it.
>>
File: Break.gif (2 KB, 248x248) Image search: [Google]
Break.gif
2 KB, 248x248
>be born
>formalize that mathematics is finite
>realize COMP maximizes death and suffering
>realize there's still a soul pushing COMP forward
>clip out the final convergence of COMP
>second later
>worst most stabbing pain in my torso
>>>17116720 appears
>the final argument against time/eternity
>right in front of me
>right after the metaphysical end of all simulations
>perception still exists
>all reality checks pass
>souls aren't made of math
>the entire simulation argument was made because of soul destruction anxiety
>immediate synchronicity to end fear of death
>oh fuck
>made a sigil for this
>pic related
>>
>>17116754
The programs and operating system still exists as a construct on every other computer in the world. If you want to preserve your non-programmed data, it really is up to you.
>>
>>17116764
Japan confirmed for massive organic portal and the forefront of human history.
>>
>>17116789
Our asses do not need backing up for we are gigantic brains.
>>
>>17117103
If it involves a showdown between Batman and Niteowl over the fate of humanity's local multiverse then I've already seen the conclusion of YouTube.

I'm not particularly worried about spoilers outside of my future light cone.
>>
>>17117187
In it Dr. Manhattan comes to the conclusion that the world will end unless he does something. Over the course of the comic he figures out that he must go back to the creation point of the universe and observe it, so that the universe can exist. Can you explain to a moron why he needed to do that? And what this Schrodingers cat/ observation thing is?
>>
Can someone please photoshop a picture of the Laffy Taffy man?
>>
>>17117215
The universe doesn't actually exist and short of time travel, never will. You can't actually observe it because you'd get into a Haruhi paradox.

If the timeline you're posting from doesn't have anime, then I might not be a competent negotiator for the circumstances your world deals with.
>>
>>17115094
We turn into another person's poopy.
>>
>>17115094
You go to a void where you become God anything U can imagine you can do and can happen on your dimension where u have been saved
>>
>>17117289
That sounds an awful lot like the white void that the fairy Queen comes from...
>>
>>17117140
oh fuck dude
>>
>>17117140
>>17117352

idgi
>>
File: 1441240016860.jpg (75 KB, 540x582) Image search: [Google]
1441240016860.jpg
75 KB, 540x582
>>17115094
You wake up as an alien with a bong in your hands, and your friends ask you: "So how was your trip?"
>>
>>17115094
Freedom,
1 second could last for what seems like a billion years or a billion years could last for what seems like a second, but it wont matter because you wont be able to not this

Their will be no sense of self or sense or anything at all, the universe will collapse with you in it (or rather you are the universe because your matter is just being cycled around)
now the real question is what will happen then, everything will be at a singularity and the laws of physics will break down so we can't possibly predict it

I'm excited tbe
>>
>>17117375
Acausal bullshit can be safely ignored under every conceivable situation involving physics.
>>
see the very fact you dont wanna hear about it is why religion exists
>>
File: image.jpg (424 KB, 691x922) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
424 KB, 691x922
The Laffy Taffy man
>>
>>17117602
Religion could get away with its moral crusading bullshit without deferring to the afterlife. It could as easily say that we should prioritize the present for no other reason than because there is no other life or world to take care of.
>>
>>17117774
this is unsettling
>>
>>17115094
I've been under the thought that when you die, you create your own universe.
>>
>>17115222
fuck off Darious.
>>
>>17115094
Trial separation hehe he hehehe he heehe
>>
File: yolo.jpg (51 KB, 400x316) Image search: [Google]
yolo.jpg
51 KB, 400x316
Hebrews 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men that they shall once die, and after that cometh the judgment:

3:185 Every soul shall have a taste of death: And only on the Day of Judgment shall you be paid your full recompense. Only he who is saved far from the Fire and admitted to the Garden will have attained the object (of Life): For the life of this world is but goods and chattels of deception.
>>
>>17115094
You reincarnate, again and again until you can free yourself from your karma.

The earth is hell.
>>
File: damn nigga.jpg (573 KB, 1264x2438) Image search: [Google]
damn nigga.jpg
573 KB, 1264x2438
>implying its anything other than this
>>
>>17117515

I'm excited tbe

>I'm excited, to be enest
>>
>>17115094
I believe everything is ended. I am the one ruler and god of this realm. You all are just me entertaining myself. Once I die this universe will be nothing all of history is just a setting for this brief period of time that is my life then it is all over. I am the universe
>>
>>17119924
There can be only one.

En garde!
>>
>>17119943
Hello me. Meet the real me.
>>
>>17119956
Over my dead, immortal, decapitated body.
>>
>I don't wanna hear about this nothing stuff.
There's your problem. You choose soothing fantasy over hard reality.
>>
the illusion of self fades and the substance of your body is consumed to form new life.
>>
>>17119961
Why are you testing me, me. I know the truth and you can't sway me. Unless this is a ploy to continue entertaining me. In which case it has served its purpose.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 551x549) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 551x549
>>17115094
Basically this:
1. Be born
2. Live your lifetime
3. Die
4. Go to great beyond
5. Go to whatever theme afterlife you consciously and subconsciously believe you are going to
6. Spend a time there that feels like eternity, but isn't
7. Mind wipe
8. Go to reincarnation que
9. Karma comes into play to determine your next life (despite what westerners think karma doesn't do shit until you're already dead)
10. Reincarnate
11. Repeat steps 1 - 10 until universe ends this time
>>
>>17115094
We die, go to 4Chan HQ, and shitpost the living.
>Just shitposting.
>Or dead and shitposting?
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 499x366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 499x366
>>17119988
Conversely:
1. Be born
2. Live life
3. Die
4. Become entangled with this plane and become ghostbro
>>
>>17119978
Not if you didn't get the Highlander reference.
>>
>>17119999
You continue to taunt me with quads of my own doing yet those quads I will never truly enjoy.
>>
>>17119989
hello from the deadpost side
>>
>>17120001
>off by one
>>
>>17120001
Ever thought about how entertaining it'd be to see all those well-trained psychiatrists go apeshit when you showed up?
>>
>>17120004
I must have trolled a thousand times.
>>
>>17119988
How can this be distinguished from a (philosophical)naturalist view? Also how is it you if your memory is wiped?
>>
>>17120016
>how is it you if your memory is wiped?
That's really nobody's problem but your own.
>>
>>17120016
>If I brainwashed you, how would you be you?
>>
>>17120021
Brainwashed version of that other anon here.

Can confirm am not self anymore.
>>
>>17120016
It can't. Good luck.
>>
>>17120025
Too many dead people trolling in this thread.
>>
>>17120013
at least I can say that I have died
>>
>>17120008
The thought of being sent off somewhere by myself is both a horrifying and possible reality. I only hope I don't do that to myself. To squander this one universe in a Looney bin in the worst case scenario.
>>
>>17120033
No I'm not actually dead I'm just brainwashed to think I'm dead. I'm also from another timeline that may be dead now, so interpret it how you will.
>>17120039
Not the whole universe, just a short visit. It's rarely ever, if ever, forever.
>>
>>17120035
Did you ever make it out of that thread where nothing ever happened?
>>
>>17120054
the one with the stalker shadows?
>>
>>17120067
It's no secret that the both of us are running out of memes.

I might be out of material.
>>
>>17115204
Laffy Taffy exists in the realm above ours?
>>
>>17120088
Yes. All candy is hyperdimensional. Didn't you know?
>>
>>17120074
I've forgotten how it felt before the posts fell at our feet.
>>
You will see a light,
you will go towards it,
You will meet death, but if you think it is a skeleton with robes you will be wrong, its just a normal spirit who has the job of death.
Next you will just wander around, but if you do something wrong you will be put into the "cave"
I know that "cave" thing because my grandpas mother went there, my grandma could speak to them (not anymore).
thats it.
>>
>>17115204
Can confirm. I just gouged out and ate the Laffy Taffy man's eyes, and boy are my arms tired!
>>
>>17120092
That's a huge relief. I had been pondering about candy for years.
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 560x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 560x700
While the Laffy Taffy man seems like the most likely I don't think we should rule out the mirror world.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yPNgQt0Lkl8
>>
>>17120134
LOL.
>>
>>17120094
I need to split the thread for now. I'm not sure who the hell you are, but I hope I see you around someTime.
>>
File: 1448866935626.jpg (113 KB, 795x1261) Image search: [Google]
1448866935626.jpg
113 KB, 795x1261
I had a thought what if instead of nothingness, or heaven and hell parceled out justly, the afterlife is instead a constant torture no matter what.

Imagine what would happen if such a thing was found out, that no matter how you live your life, once you die it is torture forever.
>>
>>17120169
oh i am just a nightmare dressed as a daydream.
see you around.

>>17115094
to tell you I am sorry for derailing this thread
but it doesn't matter because there will be fun after death
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 512x512
>>17120184
After like the first 1000 years or maybe less wouldn't you just get accustomed to it?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MdqXGE5GSQ8
>>
>>17115204
I dont like laffy taffy
>>
>>17120247
Looks like somebody's going to be stuck in limbo.
>>
>>17117087
Sorry, but that's all wrong. You're blue-pilled anon. There is no observation paradox, or measurement paradox.

The Copenhagen Interpretaion is hogwash. Einstein went to his grave trying to disprove it, but he couldn't.

This all arises from the original double-slit experiment. Look = photon, don't look = wave. Bohr and co kopped out, because the real answer to the experiment is that reality is subjective, not objective. The problem is that we cannot form a theory where reality is subjective, to us, it doesn't make sense.

The Delayed Choice Quantum Eraser experiment confirms that the DS experiment was correct, and that reality is subjective, but scientists aren't ready to give up QM just yet, indeed, we've only just started getting good at it.

Stop swallowing them blue pills, anon.
>>
>>17120134
I forgot about this show...sorry no time to answer going on a bing
>>
>>17119943
>>17119961
>>17119999
Come home Hakeem, your mother and I are very worried about you.
>>
>>17116435
Arguably the most logical theory in this thread
>>
>>17120253
>The problem is that we cannot form a theory where reality is subjective, to us, it doesn't make sense.
This is the nature of dialogue when QM is involved; I agree with everything metaphysical you said, but you assessment of the facts is incorrect. To "look" in the context of the double slit or delayed choice experiments meant to insert a particle to measure the other particles. It's not talking about high level conscious observers, it's taking about using an abstract thing to measure other versions of that abstract thing. In reality, particles and atoms don't exist outside of our mind writing them onto reality. When we finally stop trying to do particle physics, we'll see a mass awakening. Not because every brain on the planet is "entangled" or anything, but just because removing bullshit from the equation is the only way to solve a bullshit equation.
>>
>>17120975
You must have missed the section of the Laffy Taffy Man.
>>
>>17120975
If there's anything logical about death, it's that.
>>
>>17115094
the best references when it comes to afterlife are in Greek mythology, and in the stories of Gilgamesh.

A majority of modern beliefs on death are pretty much rooted in how those stories depict it. plus the stories are pretty bad ass too.
>>
>>17123228
Like from the fate series?
>>
Energy can't just cease to exist, everything you once were is dissipated back into the universe from which it came from.
>>
>>17115135
I thought of this too.
Unless you know that you're dreaming by using methods, your brain is trying to trick you into thinking that the dream is real (until you wake up and notice that it was just a dream).
In my dreams, l usually fight scary monsterd with my big ass sword, maybe l'm a dead warrior that wanted a peaceful life and am imagining myself one
>>
You decompose.
>>
>>17120233
Your body doesn't adapt to it, it will hurt each time. But that would be too sad, we already suffered our entire lives
>>
>>17115094
as corny as it might seem, and hell maybe even boring or impossible depending on who you are as a person.. all i hope for is that ill always have some version of my boyfriend with me, we've been together for more than half my life now. I couldnt imagine doing anything after death without him by my side
though i do hope we get to be some kind of space dwelling species after this one.

as long as we are together, im set for whatever happens after our lives.
>>
>>17118556
by that philosophy i posted that picture, and you posted this post.
>>
>>17124751
Yeah I'm just hoping that girl that dumped me will realize she made a mistake in the afterlife and we'll be together foreevvvveerrrr.
>>
>>17115094
Believe not important. Truth is Truth anyway.
>>
>>17126708
What's the truth? It seems impossible to me to be dead, you'll never know you're dead. But it also seems impossible that anything could happen. I'm curious to "find out" but I know what that probably means...
>>
>>17126773
>I know
>probably
Pick one.
>>
>>17115094
The matter that once came together to form a pattern that is equivalent to 'you' decays and moves away from one another, thus resulting in a 'non-existence' of your consciousness and your point of view.
>>
It's exactly the same as before you were born
>>
Im amazed to certain extend that nobody has made the correct answer, and its so easy to find out what came after dead...
so tell me anon, what u remember before u were born?
>>
>>17126867
fuuuuuuuuuu i read all the fucking coments but yours
>>
>>17127119
No you didn't. It was bought up several times.
>>
When you dies, your spirits goes to spiritual world. After a period of time you reencarnate on Earth.
>>
>>17115094
all the bad things that were too bad for you to get karmic disposition or balance for get rekindled during your rebirth

reincarnation

>had a dream where i felt a presence
>asked him a question
>"what do politicians get turned into after they die"

>"ants"

why? maybe because they make us all work while they dont do shit
>>
Your essence is returned to the universe, and your consciousness is reset in another life in another body. You don't experience anything after death, no intermission period between death and birth, nor do you remember anything from your past lives (and who would believe you if you did?)
>>
>>17115101

a u t i s m
>>
>>17115094
To me nothing is not so bad. When you lose an eyeball that part of you just doesn't exist anymore. Every second we witness death. Moments that can only be recaptured by synthetic means, photo, film, what not. When I die and no longer exist at all I'll just feel like my life was just like the Star Wars prequels. Not amazing but definitely had its moments.
>>
we will all die. All these people you meet. make fun of,love, pass on the sidewalk. Are already dead so be nice.
>>
Bardo Thodol.
Read the Tibetan Book of the Dead
>>
>>17127114
I take it we're a nihilist?
>>
1. Untold aeons of life lived
2. Only one more life to be lived
3. Final life to be lived - after this, liberated
4. Emancipation - the unexcelled rest from the yoke
>>
>>17115135
What if the life we are living now is just one of those last hallucination/dream of a dying person?
>>
>>17116754
Literally the plot of Transcendence. Perhaps one day technology will be able to move our consciousness into machines and then create rapidly regenerative cells that could possibly keep us going forever until we decide our time is up.
>>
>>17115094

http://www.baytallaah.com/bookspdf/97.pdf
>>
>>17115101
>>
>>17132717
I stopped breathing and lived. Couldn't feel my body our heart and kinda snapped back into my body. explain.
Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.