[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 12 >have firsts experience with ghosts during camping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (374 KB, 1020x759) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
374 KB, 1020x759
>be 12
>have firsts experience with ghosts during camping trip
>decide I want to get into spoopy things and basically build a life around this
>FF to 18 years old
>move out parents' house
>buy a journal
>start recording spoopy shit in journal
>travel America filling up journal
>end up needing a second one
>keep recording shit
>parents pass away
>left with no more free income
>end up having to settle down in Nevada
>get shitty job
>meet QT
>begin life with QT
>completely forget about journals and spoopy shit in general
>FF 12 years
>last month
>Living in Nevada with QT, who is now my wife
>look through old boxes
>find journals
>get back into spoopy junk
>start browsing /x/ daily
>only getting off the computer to go to work
>wife gets tired of it
>says its /x/ or her
>.../x/
>kicks me out
>move into some shed behind neighbors house
>stop working
>stop going outside completely
>just spend every day on this board, browsing and browsing, and browsing

Anyway that's my story, and here I am
Tell me /x/philes, how has the paranormal effected your life?
>>
Is heroin paranormal?
>>
OP.....you can't be serious. I love coming to /x/ but this place is garbage. You threw away your life for Tulpa and succubus threads ? Damn. Do you even practice an occult art or investigate the paranormal, or is it just scrolling the catalogue day in and day out ?
>>
>>17112351
I got sucked in, anon
But no, I haven't done any investigating in years, used to see it all, I once spent 4 hours in the desert with a pair of binoculars scoping out Area 51 to see if officials would really bring Ayy Lmaos there
God I was so tangled up in all that shit

Now it's just scrolling through the catalog, day after day, after day, sometimes there's no good threads and I just sit around waiting, and waiting, and waiting

Life's funny, ain't it?
>>
>>17112329
>>17112371
This is just sad
>>
>>17112371
Get your life together.
>>
This is just...damn
I mean no disrespect OP, you really did sound like a cool guy before all the shit happened, hell if /X/ has been around at that time you would have been like a fucking God, but really letting it all go and letting yourself fall to living in a shed
Jesus man, get on track, get back to work, get back to investigating, leave this board and get your life back on track, then come back because if you're investigating the paranormal then I'd be up to reading that
>>
>>17112329
>>17112371
Honestly, it would be barely believable without the "QT or /x/" and "scoping Area 51" shit.
1/10 for a try.
>>
I'm confused. OP works at Quick Trip?
>>
>>17112329
> effected
>>
>>17112433
I thought he worked at Quiznos
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.