[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when i was in high school for a good amount of my senior year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9
File: why-do-i-wake-up-at-3am.jpg (125 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
why-do-i-wake-up-at-3am.jpg
125 KB, 900x675
when i was in high school for a good amount of my senior year i was often woken up around 3:00 am, mostly 3:16 am and 3:20 am, i thought nothing of it at the time but now i am starting to be curious of what it could have meant, does anyone have an idea of what it was or a meaning , i came here first so i havent done any research on it
>>
File: me_over_summer.jpg (155 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
me_over_summer.jpg
155 KB, 1600x1200
I heard somewhere that when you wake up at around 3pm that means that sombody/something is watchin' u but i ain't sure if its true
>>
It means you recently saw the film "The Fourth Kind".
>>
File: 1426550201108.png (371 KB, 440x550) Image search: [Google]
1426550201108.png
371 KB, 440x550
Is your birthday on 3/16?
>>
>>17107950
never watched it
>>
>>17107940
It's actually normal for humans in a natural environment to have a gap in their nights sleep for about an hour around two or three in the morning before they go back to sleep, look it up. People used to get up and get a light snack or some other small activity before going back to bed, it was considered a regular part of the daily sleep routine. It's only with the advent of artificial lighting and work and school causing unnatural times to wake up and go to bed that the innate human sleep cycle got fucked enough that this went away. All it means is that your body managed to revert to its natural circadian rhythm, which is a rare thing you should be happy for in this day and age.
>>
>>17107963
nope 1/31
>>
File: 1448839811023.png (215 KB, 421x375) Image search: [Google]
1448839811023.png
215 KB, 421x375
>>17107977
Ah, well I'm a pie-sis. The best sign of them all, the most mystical magical mirakurun one of them all.
>>
The devil hours
Is when the dead dimension portal opens
You were under attack
This happens between 3:00 and 3.30
>>
File: 7201.jpg (30 KB, 261x500) Image search: [Google]
7201.jpg
30 KB, 261x500
>he devil hours
>Is when the dead dimension portal opens
>You were under attack
>This happens between 3:00 and 3.30

This is so dumb. So demons have to take into account time-zones, and Daylight Saving Time, and local laws to figure out when it's between 3am and 3:30am where ever they are at the moment???
>>
>>17108869
It's supposed to be symbolism of the inversion of the Holy Trinity (3). It is "inverted" by occurring at night.
>>
>>17107940
same happened to me every night. Did you stay up late on the weekends? I did so I think it was just my internal clock all screwed up.
>>
>>17108869
So you never worked in night shifts?
Besides you could have a group of demons working 8 hours shifts, 8 rounds , per shift
my guess because they are demons the pay is shitty
>>
I remember watching a spoopy old anime when I was a kid, it had 3:00 am plastered almost everywhere
In the end, the creators said it was a reference to The Witching Hour

In case you're un aware of what that is, it's said to be the hour when Demons/Ghosts/Creatures/Jews are most powerful and most active

Because of this, it's common theory that some people will wake up in this hour because they feel the presence of these creatures around
>>
File: 30.jpg (14 KB, 325x323) Image search: [Google]
30.jpg
14 KB, 325x323
REAL NIGGA HOURS
>>
>>17107940
Same here OP

3:00-3:30 every day
>>
>>17107940
Could be you're just walking up because your body is telling you it's ready to get up and doesn't need more rest, but that's just a guess.
>>
John 3:16

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
>>
>>17109620
a demon was walking around
everyone was watching it to make sure it does not eat anyone

dumbass
xtian tactics
>>
>>17107940
LOL I woke up at that time today because I fell asleep at 8:30pm
>>
>>17107940
Those are smokin' times, boy.
>>
>>17107940
3 am is the witching hour
>>
In the Chinese classic clock this time is considered the most yin aspect of the day cycle. It doesn't surprise me other cultures have associated things with this time.
>>
>>17108913
Smash that mf like button
>>
File: reality2.png (66 KB, 260x277) Image search: [Google]
reality2.png
66 KB, 260x277
>>17108844
that confimation
>>
File: ghosts.png (305 KB, 6766x5949) Image search: [Google]
ghosts.png
305 KB, 6766x5949
>>17108869
>Look, boss said we have to haunt some kid in Chicago at 3 AM
>He said New York you fucking faggot they're EST we already missed it
>Don't start with me you cunt you always do this
>>
>>17114350
kek
>>
>>17114282
It's getting cold, ISN'T IT?
>>
>>17116626
4th
>>
>>17107950

Or Emily Rose exorcism
>>
>>17107940
You probably had too much sugar before you went to sleep.

For most of my life I've had to wake up pretty early because of work and school. During my first year of college there was a week where I woke up almost exactly every night at 3:33 am

Freaked me out because I was always a horror movie/ creepy pasta enthusiast so naturally one of those days I had stayed up reasonably late watching the movie The Strangers.

Long story short I was waking up because I was consuming too much sugar before bed time and the sugar rush would wake me up. I no longer consume sugar past 8pm unless I don't have to wake up early. Seemed to cure me.
>>
>>17109620
Amen
>>
>>17107940
3am is known as the Witching hour in some European tradition. I don't know much about it. I too find that when I wake up in the middle of the night it is often 3am and I have witnessed mildly paranormal (or quite possibly not) activity at this hour.
>>
File: x2.jpg (42 KB, 802x600) Image search: [Google]
x2.jpg
42 KB, 802x600
These guys run a regular routine. They work a cyclic path in their involvements with human lives. They are present every night. You may be able to condition your mind to be able to recall. Their technology will blur the line between real and imaginary but if you become aware of them they will make it perfectly clear that they are physically real. Their imaging systems are direct neural transmission and it will require much careful examination of mental imagery to determine at what point they are physical and at what point they are using their imaging technology. For them it's like a cellphone or television or computer. It is in the form of nanoparticles accumulated in their bones. The system is also used in generation and control of electromagnetic and gravitational fields which is generally beyond the scope of the function of the 'implants' they use to integrate humans into their neurological imaging network.
>>
>>17108844
Damn lmao senpai sounds like the demons just wanna turn up during real nigga hours
>>
its a scientifical average that humans wake up roughly at 3:00 on average a night, nothing supernatural here.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.