[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Happening 4th of January
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: 1450603977416.png (1 MB, 1416x6787) Image search: [Google]
1450603977416.png
1 MB, 1416x6787
What are your thoughts on this, /x/? Is it going to happen or are we going to be disappointed yet again?
>>
>>17107223
https://www.rt.com/news/326284-germany-isis-terror-attacks/ Maybe it has something to do with this?
>>
>>17107234
According to Sergei Guriev which he claims to be in the riddle, ISIS has terror cells in every land of the coalition. And in this article ISIS is apparently planning a mega-attack that will happen at different places in europe at the same time. Could this be the apparent terror cells and incident of a scale never seen before?
>>
>>17107242
Cool, I'll go to a crowded place in the city's center during the 4th so I can die
>>
>>17107223
It won't happen on the 4th.
You all made a mistake.

The j04528 code is an address.
An office structure.
Another anon on fvllchan figured it out.

The event will take place between January and May, 2017.
>>
This is the correct data.

Address : Office J405, 28, rue des Saints-Pères, 75007 Paris

Goodbye.
>>
Please email me: [email protected]

4chan probably won't progress with this, it's been controlled opposition for years.
>>
>>17107223
>disappointed
My life isn't so boring and meaningless that I sit around hoping for shit to hit the fan you fucking faggot edgelord.
>>
>>17107589
Well mine is, I don't see how that makes me a faggot edgelord but you can go fuck yourself either way.
>>
>>17107223
There has been others riddles. Answers were Jacob Wallenberg and Vince Li, don't have link to the original thread though
>>
>>17107975
>I don't see how that makes me a faggot edgelord
you said you'd be disappointed if people don't die in a terrorist attack. what don't you understand?
>>
I had a prophecy about my future given to me a while back. The only concurrence was this blotting out of the sun. I'm told after a great dark and a great war I'm to head....places....I'm not one to get too up in arms about these kinda things...but this is the second time a great darkness befalling the land has been brought up. I think it might be worth getting your 'boots' on...
>>
It begins tomorrow, it ends on the 23rd.

From that point the Earth has seven years until it turns to ash. A new plague will awaken anually until this happens.
>>
Can't wait for something to happen.
>>
>>17108330
Made me laugh.
>>
>>17108330
I'm the guy talking about personal prophecies but I also happened to have been informed SOMETHING major happens near my 27th birthday, which was yesterday so, yeah me boots are on!
>>
File: 1449799987270.jpg (77 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1449799987270.jpg
77 KB, 640x640
>>17107242
I am not good with English. What is a terror cell?
>>
>>17108127
That's basically the majority of 4chan though, we thrive on habbidings, as long as I don't know or like the victims, I couldn't care less. Also, I'd be super disappointed if I don't die as well.
>>
Something will happen in Houston, TX. Maybe not in January but yeah
>>
>>17110056

Fantastic. Well done. Superb. What a remarkable prediction.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 368x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 368x300
>>17107223
>I live in Paris
>Canadian flag
>>
>>17108605
Another name for when they stop being peaceful, ever-friendly Muslims and start blowing shit up.
>>
>>17107223
I have jury duty that day though
>>
Someone will set off a nuke that will detonate in space, or low orbit, causing an emp that will darken most if the world.

I think that's also a plot device in mw2 or one of the other modern warfare games.
>>
>>17107223
you will be disappointed yet again.
>>
>>17110080
>what is a VPN service
>>
So wait. If I want to die I got to San Fransico on the 4th?
>>
File: ye giggle.gif (1 MB, 248x189) Image search: [Google]
ye giggle.gif
1 MB, 248x189
>>17110195
>Someone will set off a nuke that will detonate in space, or low orbit, causing an emp that will darken most if the world
>>
Apocalypse?
>>
for the record this is the same mysterious ahole who warned us all to stay away from the Star Wars premiere. That was a big fucking attack, wasn't it?
>>
>>17112736
Please this. Everyone pray for the motherfucking rapture. Come on boys I can practically feel it. Yeah come get it it fallen angels lets see what you can do with THIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSS ahahahaha

seriously meteor please kill me, i mean look at me right now
>>
>>17107261
but thats so faaaaar away, something happen now omg
>>
>>17107223
South American Blood God? Greek immortal? Or some deep web shit?
>>
File: image.gif (584 KB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
584 KB, 320x213
>>17112842
>>
>>17111139
>Why VPN when you tell people your name?
>>
>>17110091
Lot of shit is being associated with the fourth lately.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.