[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Creepypastas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Give me some good creepypastas /x/ because all the ones I find suck my dad's dick
>>
>Give me some good creepypastas /x/ because all the ones I find suck my dad's dick
>>
It was night, I was walking home and there were these eyes but it was nothing.

The End?
>>
>>17104756
>Give me some good creepypastas \x\ because im tired of sucking dick
>>
Best one yet
>>
Ta.
>>
File: 1406583870870.jpg (3 MB, 712x8069) Image search: [Google]
1406583870870.jpg
3 MB, 712x8069
>>
File: gristers.png (334 KB, 1146x3882) Image search: [Google]
gristers.png
334 KB, 1146x3882
>>
>>17105671
Been looking for that one. Thanks
>>
>>17104816
That was the dumbest fucking thing I've ever read.
>>
>>17104753
>Ted the Caver
>Penpal
>Operation Stingray (this one is more suspense than horror, but it's a good read considering how obscure it is.)
>>
>>17104753
>I went into the woods one day and lost my way.
>Came upon a small abandoned cabin and decided to stay the night.
>I laid in the bed looking around at the walls and noticed portraits of people that must've lived here before.
>I woke up as sunlight hit my face and noticed the portraits were replaced with.... Windows.
>>
>>17104753
Your dad must love them then
>>
>>17109412
>replaced with

You fucked it up.
>>
>>17109415
It's from the dudes perspective. So it doesn't fucking matter. The point is still made.

>female of 16 years old and her dog are left at home while her parents went to dinner
>she decides to do her homework for an hour or two in the study before going upstairs to her room
>she lays in her bed letting her hand swing down, she felt her dog lick it and she smiled
>she gets up and goes to make herself dinner
>comes back up and lays on her bed, letting her dog lick her fingers at the end of the meal from under her bed
>she gets up and goes to the bathroom
>upon turning on the lights, she sees her dog- dead- and there is writing on the mirror
>"humans can lick too"
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.