[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ice Age civilization
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: gobekli-tepe-misterio-temple.jpg (266 KB, 1098x545) Image search: [Google]
gobekli-tepe-misterio-temple.jpg
266 KB, 1098x545
>Archaeologists claim civilization is only 6000 yrs old
>Gobekli Tepe discovered
>Carbon data places construction 11,000 yrs ago
>Stone etches of constellations that would have existed at that time (http://www.timothystephany.com/gobekli.html)
>construction would have required extensive knowledge of geometry, architecture, astronomy, and it's doubtful illiterate hunter-gatherers could have pulled it off
>Buildings found off the coast of India and Japan that would have been on dry land before the massive flooding at the end of the Ice Age (sea levels rose 400 ft)
>Sumerian and Meso-American writing claim their civilization came from outsiders (Annunaki in the case of the Sumerians)
>multiple flood myths throughout the world that could have been stories based on the sea level rise at the end of the ice age.

Strong evidence that human civilization was about to start when it was flooding at the end of the ice age and humanity had to start back all over again. It beats current theory that everyone were primitive hunter-gatherers or that it was all made by aliens
>>
File: 03000489.jpg (211 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
03000489.jpg
211 KB, 800x533
>>17101599
I find this subject really fascinating. I mean. How can people that scientists claim were "primitive" could build such wonders using stone as building material? There is clearly something wrong with this whole subject. I love it.

> Pic related.
How did they carve that out of the rock, with such perfection.? You cant undo a mistake while carving rock.
>>
>>17101599
>the great flood
>>
>>17101647
>>17101647
Acknowledging sea level rise at the end of the last Ice Age inspired flood myths ≠ Biblical literalism

These events could have taken place and oral tradition, over time, devolved into legend and then into religious dogma and then into creationism
>>
There was one a dam that blocked the water from coming in the Mediterranean area. That completely explains the whole "global flood" myth. Could there have been civilizations in that area before hand? Probably. The water came in rather quick and would have destroyed most things in its path. Doesn't validate the Bible. At all. But the whole "you can't mess up sculpting rock" well, you're right. Good thing slaves were expendable though. Nevermind the silly ass "archeologists claim civilization is 6000 years old", I mean it's not like there have been Aborigines for 50k years or anything... Just because you want to "fight the powers", doesn't make your made-up hypothesis's right, it just makes you look like a tool.
>>
>>17101599
I like this theory, and it would explain quite a bit, too. If they were advanced enough to build such monuments and stone architecture, and had knowledge of constellations and astronomy, then it wouldn't be much of a stretch to think they had boat building and sea navigation down as well by extension. If these ice age civilizations were capable of that, this could also explain a lot of the similarities found among such far scattered civilizations, such as pyramid building and similarities in certain mythologies and stories. Hell, this would explain the widespread stories of dragon-like creatures being in a bunch of places that supposedly had no contact at the time.

Interesting idea, OP. Hopefully the fact that this is more history than paranormal will be overlooked.
>>
>>17101599
>Civilisation is only 6000 years old

Source or gtfo.

What's so hard to believe that people couldn't pull this off? Just because there's no conclusive evidence suggesting that they absolutely could doesn't mean that it was literally impossible for them to do so. People are more amazing than you give them credit for.

Also the last ice age was over 10,000 years ago.
>>
>>17101619
>You cant undo a mistake while carving rock.
Right, so that's why you take your time and don't make any. It's amazing what you can do if you have unlimited time and unlimited patience.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.