[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't believe in fairies, Gentlemen, indeed, I do not.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
I don't believe in fairies, Gentlemen, indeed, I do not. I hate the fucking things.

> one day, couple of months ago, go to sleep
> doze happily off
> middle of dark night wake to warm and wet feeling on chest
> everything soaking wet
> nothing to be seen, though suspecting )*#%#@ cat
> disgruntledly change into dry sleepwear, change bedstuff and go back to sleep
> wonder still while dozing off again whether i knocked over water glass near bed or shit
> next days pass, i forget incident
> some days, i sleep daytime, cats go pissy around noon cause they want food, but i want sleep, so bedroom door is closed
> sleep happily away with sun shining through the blinds, a last memory before zZz takes over
> I wake again, soaked wet
> A small naked figure over me, not larger than a hand perhaps, dribbling wet down the little legs
> I am still half certain this must be la-la-land of dreams and flying nautiluses. No. I jump up, try and catch the little thing
> Get tangled in wet bedstuff, failing, and it flies of, grins like a sick Tinkerbell on PCP
> Fall flat onto my face as I step out of bed, onto slippery floor, little bitch flies off, guess I catch a glimpse of wings as I land painfully on the ground, heavy thud rings through my jawbone
> Can't see the little shit anymore, decide to roaring voice of an angry, maddened, sleep-deprived ninja, open the door
> Slip once more on wet ground as I enter hallway
> Cat sits shit-scared, soaked wet in corner, shivering, purring itself to calmness or whatever
> I rush downstairs, flip on all lightswitches and grab something heavy
> Search all rooms
> Nothing
> Since that day my water tap in the kitchen began dribbling and dripping, tiny drop after drop. Every fucking day. Nonstop. Doesn't stop despite all fixes. I hate it. Cat hates it. Feeling scared for the day it stops dripping.
> What the unholiest of fucks was that thing?

I don't believe in fairies. I hate the fucking things.
>>
Welp at least you'd made me laugh
>>
I lol'd. As a typical 4chan user, I implore you to persue a sexual encounter with the being in any following encounters.
>>
>>17099615

I'd probably be curious, no doubt. But. Hm. I don't even know anything that helps me initiate a conversation. I am just confused. The kind Gentlemen must understand, I have a slight aversion to spirits in my tap (though the spirits in my drinks are okay, certainly.)

However, I'd like to find an actual solution. I was certainly joking, you got that right, on my suspicion that the thing might be now in my kitchen sink, but, quite honestly, I am finding water drips where there ought to be none, the last weeks.

That led me to walk off every wall and floor/ceiling to see if there was a broken pipe. Nada. Niente. Nitshewoj.

Now, mind you, as said, it looked... nice.

But I am not sure it is beneficial to me if I do... anything to it?

How should I catch it, if it were to appear again?
>>
Let me add, as well: why should I bother to capture it and do things with it?

I'd like to just get rid of it.
>>
>>17099615
Shag the Fairy man,
>>
File: 1363827132798.png (362 KB, 633x450) Image search: [Google]
1363827132798.png
362 KB, 633x450
>>17099603
>>
>>17099628
>>17099641

See if you can touch it first. If you can't, say it dissipates or your hands pass straight through, then you can safely assume it's probably a creation of your mind. That, in itself, should dispel it.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.