[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm planning to see a fortune teller. How can I choose a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: freehappyending.jpg (48 KB, 550x365) Image search: [Google]
freehappyending.jpg
48 KB, 550x365
I'm planning to see a fortune teller. How can I choose a decent one rather than a charlatan?

I don't know whether any of them have real power, but even if some are legit there must be a lot of fakes out there. I just want to see for myself, and don't want the experience spoiled by choosing someone even a believer wouldn't trust.
>>
>>17098857

Depends if they have returning clients, if they charge up the ass but aren't high profile, etc. Some charge higher fees just to control traffic if they're good, though. If they're particularly gimmicky, pass. If you go to one and they claim there's a curse on you that they can remove for 10,000 dollars demand your money back, they're frauds.

Make sure not to give any signals to whether they are right or not, don't let them cold read you. Discuss that after they're done. All in all, fortune tellers and diviners are supposed to be advice givers, and how you got to where you are, where you are, and where it seems to be going.
>>
>>17098857
You again? Didn't you learn anything from the last thread? Don't waste your time or money.
>>
>>17098857
Learn divination yourself. Much less wasted money.
>>
>>17099309
>there can be only one person in the world wondering about fortune telling
>>
>>17098857
there are legit fortune tellers out there. you can tell because they will take is really seriously and won't be total nut jobs
>>
>>17101765
They'll also charge you stupid amounts of money for vague sentences and cold readings. Seriously, don't bother OP, otherwise you'll end up scammed by a gypsy.
>>
>>17098857
Well, desu its very hard to find a decent reader out there. Just take in mind the following ..

The reader should not ask or try to get any kind of personal information from you, if this person has a an actual gift you should be the one thats listening.

Beware with the ones that might tell you that some is doing some sort of witchcraft to you or a member of your family blah blah, those are straight up the charlatans and purpose of this is to scare you and get more money in oder to get you out of said witchcraft.

In case of a first time with a new reader I highly recommend you chose the Spanish deck instead of the tarot cards, theres actually a few people that can read those and you can tell if its a charlatan or not, this way you could test out this person.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.