[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the Grand Canyon an ancient pre-flood pyramid complex? h
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7
File: Gcnp_symmetry.jpg (3 MB, 2000x1500) Image search: [Google]
Gcnp_symmetry.jpg
3 MB, 2000x1500
Is the Grand Canyon an ancient pre-flood pyramid complex?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgsAunSO2E0
>>
That's where the Native Americans hid all their grain.
>>
>>17097865
1. There is absolutely nothing in this video to supply evidence that the grand canyon contains man-made pyramids

2. Why do hipsters love triangles so much
>>
Are you sure it seems pretty obvious to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgOa2eccPVk
>>
>>17098076
Nigga, have you been to the Grand Canyon? It would be very hard to erect a metropolis there, especially in the ancient world.
>>
>ITT: a bunch of weebs who have never fucking even thought of visiting the Grand Canyon much less know anything about it
>>
File: Isis-Kheops-Pyramid.gif (2 MB, 982x610) Image search: [Google]
Isis-Kheops-Pyramid.gif
2 MB, 982x610
>>17098121
I don;t think you understand sir.
These pyramids at the grand canyon are extremely old. They were covered by ocean after the great flood and buried by pressured sand at the bottom of a deeper sea.

They found Egyptian styled mummies inside the Grand Canyon with no explanations but they were "lost".
>>
File: 888208591.jpg (72 KB, 727x249) Image search: [Google]
888208591.jpg
72 KB, 727x249
This could be proof of a one world religion that encompassed the globe and was wiped out by a disaster leaving only survivors in Saharan Africa and the middle of Australia at Ulruru.
>>
>>17098521
>>17098121
I'm literally at the Grand Canyon right now following up on my trip from Egypt.
Get on my level.
>>
>>17098121
>It would be very hard to erect a metropolis there, especially in the ancient world.

Were you there?
>>
>http://scribol.com/anthropology-and-history/did-the-ancient-egyptians-inhabit-the-grand-canyon
>>
File: qwtgd51.jpg (1 MB, 1700x2200) Image search: [Google]
qwtgd51.jpg
1 MB, 1700x2200
Its impossible for the Grand Canyon to supposedly have been made over 6 million years. Its only on the order of thousands of years old.

The Colorado river has no delta because it was a very young and short lived river, compared to the Nile and Amazon. It has already dried up. This is because the desert has been buried for millennia and become compacted sand. This sandstone washes away easily.

The canyon is very deep because of the initial floodwaters at the end of the recent glacial period. The entire southern Rocky Mountain Glacier drained into the Nevada/California/Arizona plateau suddenly carving out the grand canyon over only a couple hundred years uncovering blue-eyed gold decorated mummies that were mostly found by people traveling west during the gold rush.This is discredited by shills grouping it in with bible nuts who believe the earth is only 4000 years old.

Similar structures have been detected under the sands of the Sahara with infrared satellite imagery.
>>
>>17098638
Nah, it's more along the lines of blue being a very difficult dye to obtain in ancient times and was inherently valuable. Plus, connotations with the sky and heaven and what not.
>>
File: deltaf.jpg (725 KB, 1620x1762) Image search: [Google]
deltaf.jpg
725 KB, 1620x1762
>river delta comparison jpeg
>>
>>17098986
>Hurr blue has all kinds of symbolism and is hard to get.
>[citations]
>So like therefore because since we can conclude that indeed...
>>
>>17098986
Very unlikely. Especially considering that Yakub bred the trait for blue eyes into the human race in the first place.

Also they were not dyed they were made of Lapis Lazuli. Lazuli is a place in Persia and Lapis is latin for stone. It basically means blue rock and its pretty common around the world.
>>
Its well known that ancient people didn't have a value system anything like modern "money". Workers were paid with food, and gold belong to the king.
There was no practical use for gold back then other then for the chief to show off, except maybe ritual alchemy which would still be controlled by the monarch.
>>
>>17097865
Considering the flood never happened, hell no.
>>
>>17099015
>yakub
>>
I heard it was the holy of holies for some native american tribes that would make their pilgrimage to it.
>>
>>17098971
this is actulally similar to what I've always thought, except more along the lines of 20,000+ years. The Colorado river was dredged and dammed throughout the region, much like the Ohio and Missouri River systems feeding into the Mississippi River. If they keep flowing the way they do for another 20,000 years and then the region dries up, this is about how deep the river basins project to be.
>>
>>17100734
crap I meant to type 200,000 years
>>
It's possible (I say likely) that the grand canyon was electrically excavated by interplanetary discharge. The same goes for a lot of terrain features like craters, crater chains, rilles, and massive excavation of a planets surface like large sections of the northern hemisphere of Mars.
>>
>>17098678
>dinosaurs
>were you there

ur logic
>>
>>17098971
so scientists who shill the grand canyon as 6 mil years old are teamed up with the bible nuts who shill the earth as 4 thousand years old
>>
>>17101039
>>17098971

nevermind i reread it. so it's less than 6 mil but no one believes it and the scientists who tell people otherwise are doing so because they're forced to make opponents look like crazy bible people

so is it just for fun or are they hiding something
and if they're hiding something, why
>>
>>17100346
Well "The Flood" maybe never happened but there was a lot of global flooding caused by melting glaciers and volcanic eruptions plus earthquakes at
200,000, 110,000, 65,000 42,000, 23,000, and 12,000 years ago.
Which correspond to the divergence of homo sapiens, leaving africa, populating europe, cambrian explosion, neolithic revolution etc

Its more like there are global floods every 10,000 years and extinction scale ones every 100,000 years.
>>
>>17099002
>>17099015
Nigger, are you retarded or just ignorant?

Lapiz lazuli was prized and highly sought after especially in the ancient world. Blue dye is not easy to produce, and when it is, it's hard to produce that it has any sort of permanence. This is why you only see cave drawings with reds, browns, and blacks.

I shouldn't have to cite this for you. It's common fucking knowledge.
>>
>>17098668
>be AZfag
>saw Grand Canyon many times
>wow long way down
>no wonder dumbfucks fall all the time
>never thought pyramids
>ever
It's a - cool as fuck - geological formation, but beyond that you're not gonna get much support. Most people are too dumb to even recognize that it's a cool geological formation, so you're sorta shit outta luck. Most people are dumb, in general, and the numbers who die falling off the side pulling duck faces should represent that.
>>
File: images[1].jpg (5 KB, 256x197) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
5 KB, 256x197
>>17098971
>Its impossible for the Grand Canyon to supposedly have been made over 6 million years. Its only on the order of thousands of years old.
Most of my fundamentalist christian family would agree, citing that the earth is only 6,000 years old at most and even things like caves shouldn't exist

>tfw sorta christian dad who mostly relies on science
>he mentions at family reunion how cool it is that certain cave formed over thousands and thousands of years of basically trickling water
>now dead grandpa was die-hard pastor
>uncle says "well not if you believe in the Bible"
>both laugh uncomfortably
>tfw "fundamentalist christian" uncle and dad just shared semi-joke right in front of you
>>
>>17098986
This. Fuck ya'll uneducated faggots. Shit like natural red/brown/black dye was pretty common. Even using your over-active imagination it isn't that hard to imagine such a simple answer.

>bleed red
>shit brown
>burn black
>[blank] blue
Must be some crazy shit. People musta pissed blue back in the day cause of their craaaazy diets?
>>
>>17103403
> oh wow
> le party animals
>>
whats more interesting are the areas that are off limits in the grand canyon that are named after egyptian deities and the supposed caves that have egyptian statues in them.
>>
>>17103493
Maybe they're off limits so Darwin doesn't claim another simple person after they to their death. That's the logical reason though. And this is /x/.
>>
>>17103506
>after they to their death

There are some areas with "old for North America" cave drawings there. I'm 100% certain thats what it is. Giving it public access would lead to defacement eventually.

The Egyptian nonsense is just autism filling in the blanks.
>>
>>17097963
>2. Why do hipsters love triangles so much

Triangles are everywhere. They are the most easy to create shape because all you need are three points, thats it, no limitations on their positioning or orientation to each other. Three points, draw lines between them, and you have some kind of a triangle or another.

Because of that you can take any 3 random points, and create a triangle out of it. If you let yourself get carried away with this you start to automatically see triangles everywhere and think theres some sort of deeper significant to this. There isnt. You can just make triangles.

I have a lot of moles all over my body. When i was little i would trace triangles out of all of them. Covered in triangles, triangles everywhere. I used to imagine they lined up with star formations or something. Maybe they do. But that would only be proof that the laws that govern the formation of the universe govern the formation of moles, which is true, the same laws govern everything after all. But it wouldnt mean anything else.
>>
>>17103550

Bet you believe in military records that don't exist and are like "he was in some Army experiments but there isn't anything to back that up" then make judgments.
>>
>>17103725
Huh?

I'd take that theory over the Grand Canyon secretly being the valley of the kings.
>>
>>17103583
The last time I checked, a pyramid is not made up of 3 random points connected by lines. Nice try.
>>
>>17103550
Tbh, for an early, early tribe to hide in there would be reasonable. There would be water and a more "sheltered" hideaway from predators or aggressive tribes. When you apply the bs Bible mythos to it, of course that shit doesn't make sense. There's no time for that, literally. The Grand Canyon would still be a lot older than any human presence in the area. People just don't understand time. They constantly try to look at it in the 100~yr scale of a human life.
>>
>>17098986
correct
>>17099002
he didn't say "blue has all kinds of symbolism," he gave two concrete examples
>>17099015
>especially considering
this is what is known as Begging the Question. it supposes that blue eyes were only introduced later, so therefore there would be no knowledge of it beforehand. which is fine, but the argument is based that blue eyes in art weren't representations of authentic human biology, but more symbolic

also guys blue contrasts with gold/brown pretty well and they needed something to make the eyes stand out okay jesus
>>
>>17105788
Okay go ahead and ignore the part about lapis lazuli being extremely common

and the fact that it literally means "stone"
not gem, not precious metal, not magic crystal
>>
>>17098989
because the hoover damn keeps all the water and whats only left to flow into the sea is a pisscreek
>>
>>17103736

It was tho
>>
>>17106714
okay just go ahead and ignore the fact that i didn't bring how rare or how common they were in my argument
>>
>>17097963
becuz loomenaughty
>>
>>17103047

Woad berries.
>>
>>17097865

Billions of years of erosion from the Colorado River. I'm sure some ancient civilizations implemented it.
>>
>>17103803
In his defense, people see pyramids in just the same way as he described triangles. If you're gonna deny this, cite 20 examples of ET pyramids.

We will tear them all apart.
>>
File: image.jpg (452 KB, 1044x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
452 KB, 1044x1334
Why not just believe the ancients?

They said there are people from other worlds (probably E.T or E.Ds) that have came to earth and influenced them. This is a common theme in religion and beliefs.
>>
>>17111996

I think the pyramid builders came from a civilization in Anarctica during the "Ice Age", which was merely the same earth in a shifted continental alignment. Space aliens probably made contact long ago, but most of the tribes in the Americas say they came by boat and were fair skinned humans with beards. That's why Cortez was mistaken for one of them.
>>
>>17112151
"They" meaning the gods. Some gods were called sky guardians and mythologies speak of wars in heaven, so space flight and aliens definitely come into play for some traditions.
>>
>>17112151
>>17112155
Could have been the vikings but i do think the antarctic thing is poaaible definitely
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.