[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a Psychic's assistant anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 5
File: 1447701283870.jpg (55 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1447701283870.jpg
55 KB, 600x450
It's been a while.

I manage an office for a long time Psychic (somewhere around 40 years of business now). feel free to ask my anything.

fun facts:
>his entire philosophy is based around reincarnation
>jennifer aniston came to see him twice
>he was hired to do readings at a vice presidents christmas party (while still in office)
>one of his clients is a paleontologist who donated dinosaur fossils to the office
>he was on FOX channeling the dead

feel free to ask me anything about him/the situation and I'll answer. I am not psychic myself so cannot answer those sorts of questions of course.
>>
Did he help Jennifer Aniston stop Angelina Jolie from stealing Brad Pitt?
>>
Who?
which psychic?
>>
>>17095866

he actually tried to, but she supposedly didn't listen.

>>17095871

bill burns.
>>
>>17095860
Which neighborhood in Los Angeles is his office? You don't have to give a specific cross section, I'll just search every psychic in the area until I find one that seems legit
>>
File: trash.jpg (217 KB, 1240x786) Image search: [Google]
trash.jpg
217 KB, 1240x786
i was in both threads where he gave readings. to test him i asked him what kind of spirit i was according to his learning/spiritual classifications

big surprise he gave me a different answer each time
>>
I see he has a website and also offers workshop courses, also sell some cds or books.

Is having a website useful for psychics?
Or do you get clients from walk ins and word of mouth/referrals anyway.
>>
>>17095883

were in west hollywood but we dont advertise with signs or any of that stuff, our office is a bit hidden in a building.

>>17095888

>you even get trips

we only did one thread though so....

>>17095889

our clients are pretty much entirely word of mouth. no ones ever just stumbled on our website and thought theyd throw down that much money to see him. generally someone recommends him, they are unsure, so they are brought along as a guest to our lectures.

generally after the lecture they make an appointment with me.

the wbesite mostly helps for things like our upcoming trips, lectures (even with it i get like 5 calls a week asking when our next lecture is, despite it being on the site and in the newsletter) but the site helps to give new comers a sense of security. im hoping to update it soon.
>>
>>17095899
you did 1 thread where you gave readings to text posts, and another web podcast where you gave readings to callins. i was the only non-troll callin with a question before he closed it down due to disinterest
>>
What about the book he wrote, how well did it do?
>>
Is it the one that says there are two types of ppl?
Validationists and the other one I can't remember
>>
>>17095903

id take the call-in more seriously then.
>>
Any other celebrities, or politicians went to see him?
>>
>>17095918

im not sure about politicians. as far as celebrities if you count alexis denisof he came to see them right before I got hired. been hoping he'd refer his wife cuz im a big buffy buff.

not sure about politicians but a head exec at FX does (She actually took the job based on his recommendation, even though it'd be a step down pay wise) and her husband recently came to see us again, hes one of the head writers on dominion.

one of our clients is a millionaire who has us on retainer and just sends over a couple thousand a month for near daily advice.
>>
Too bad, if he managed to get the president as client like that one astrologist with Reagan I bet it would pay a lot.

Not to mention indirectly influencing the country.
>>
>>17095930

i imagine it would. im not sure how he'd feel about that though. a large part of his philosophy is the upcoming fall of the authority figure.

in regards to cash, we shot a sizzle reel this year for a possible 'ghost hunters' type show with seances and shit so hopefully that gets picked up and will bring in more cash.
>>
So how do you rate the clients satisfaction, do they return or most only one time comers.
>>
>>17095943

its a good mix. I've never received any disappointed calls or emails or yelp reviews, or requests for refunds or anything of that such.

because of how much he charges only rich people tend to see him recurringly. we got one lady thats twice a month, others that are once a month, and others a couple times a year.

about once or twice a month we get calls from someone who hasnt seen them in over 20 years but wants to again.

so about half and half id say, but its hard to know for sure cuz you never know when someones going to come back.
>>
They have yelp reviews for psychics?
>>
>>17095972

some. we have a yelp i only recently found out about, no reviews, something i plan to talk to about our regulars about.
>>
So, what kind of work is he exactly doing?

Energy work?
Readings / divination?
Spirit communication?

Is he naturally gifted at something, what makes him a psychic?
>>
>>17095980

he mostly does readings, and they are generally advice based. he doesnt enjoy the 'oh in the future this will happen, and then that, because of this! but if you-'

its all 'this is your problem, this is how you fix it'.

the reason we stopped doing readings here on /x/ is cuz no one was really interested in advice based readings, and the few who were based it around romance.

he does a lot of spirit communication as well. were being asked to come up for a reading to do a seance at a haunted theater. im actually starting up the paperwork for that right now.

as for what makes him a psychic, its more or less naturally gifted, but theres a bigger backstory to it from before he was born.

the story as i know it is essentially
>he was a raging alcoholic
>decided to quit drinking
>when he came out of it he realized he realized weird shit was going on
>he read a book about psychics and spirits
>he sought out to meet the writer
>she teaches him
>he eventually marries her

they did divorce later though. the story about how he / others get this sort of perception is a bit longer and goes into his philosophy and how it all works.
>>
>>17095996
>the reason we stopped doing readings here on /x/ is cuz no one was really interested in advice based readings,

That's because /x/ is full of retards with special snowflake syndrome rather than people who are willing to actually do something
>>
>>17096001

in my experience /x/ is one of the better boards, but people dont really come here thinking about their daily problems so it makes sense that the only thing they really need help with is romance.

my boss just doesn't like to deal with those types of questions because you dont need to be a psychic to know how it ends.
>>
If he is your boss and a psychic, why are you not filthy rich and in a place of power
>>
>>17096014

i dont understand the question.
>>
You should give an /x/ discount. We're believers.
>>
>>17096063

we did free readings twice. once was via text, and one was call in.

the text one went well enough and he had a fun time, but most people weren't asking for advice, and thats kind of his thing.

the phone call one no one really came in except for one guy who started talking about a dream he had about 9/11, realized he had nothing clever to say so started yelling.
>>
>>17095860
How's it feel working for a fraud?
>>
>>17095996
>the reason we stopped doing readings here on /x/ is cuz no one was really interested in advice based readings, and the few who were based it around romance.

What a shame. People don't realize the value of this. They have their priorities wrong, basing their existence solely around the material, not seeing the bigger picture of spiritual selfdevelopment.

I'd love to get some spiritual advice from this person, but it seems like he doesnt want to do readings anymore here. I don't really care about "will this girl love me pls?" or anything like that. I am looking for answers regarding my spiritual path.

May I ask what kind of spirits he communicates with? I'd imagine mostly ancestors / dead?

Do you think he will do some Q&A sessions or readings again in the future?
>>
Any rivals?
>>
>>17095996

Well, I'm thankful he gave us the old college try. Merry Christmas to you both.
>>
>>17095996
>he does a lot of spirit communication as well. were being asked to come up for a reading to do a seance at a haunted theater. im actually starting up the paperwork for that right now.

Interesting. How does he approach those goals?

Does he ask other powerful spirits to cleanse / drive out lesser spirits from haunted places, does he take the ritualistic approach (you know with white sage, banishing rituals, invocations etc) or does he use his own power/energy to force other things out?
>>
>>17096103

like i make good money.

>>17096104

he definitely will, he had a lot of fun. generally i make a thread like this and announce when we will be doing the q&a threads with him. i imagine sometime in january or february, kinda depends what happens with this haunted theater trip.

if you are interested, i have been known to give free lectures from our store to other anons. after sending them none have responded with thoughts though. they are 45 minutes long each so idk how many people really listen to them.

he recently did a forecast for what to expect in 2016 (spoiler alert: trump isnt president) but most of it is specific to the spirit types that make up our clientelle.

>material vs. spiritual development

to some degree maybe, but the fact that even /x/s romance problems were so softcore is a good thing imo. when you go to /adv/ its all drama and bs, but here it was simple quesitons. it shows a certain level of content in /x/s lives, and perhaps speaks to how developed they might be.

if you leave your email and let me know what lectures you want (we got a list on the bill burns store) i can send you some.

the video on the front page of our website is a great started lecture imo, answers a lot of questions surrounding his concept of spirits.

as for hwat kind of spirits he communicates with, generally spirits that are either inbetween carnations, on the higher plane, or your spirit specifically (we each have a 'higher self' with parts funneled into our bodies).

>>17096109

none around. even when we go to other territories (he travels every month to either ny or nh or fl) other psychics tend to send him business. some of these psychics he influenced, others just have too many clients or not his skill set.

>>17096119

he will be doing it again of course, but i worry the thread will die fast with us blatantly ignoring non-adv related questions.
>>
>>17096151
I forget how many gullible and soft people there are in the world.
>>
>>17096151

This sounds retarded, buuuuut it might spice things up, but if some of the other boards(Not /b/ tier) got in on it, might have a better base.

I mean I'd suggest /pol/ but you'd get questions pertaining to "how to rekindle the reich" or channeling Hitler or Ebola-chan. /adv/ might be interested, though. /x/ hosted psychic advice.
>>
>>17096127

generally speaking he uses his own power and energy.

the idea of sage, rituals, etc. are discussed in some of his lectures about spirits.

essentially 'religion' is a tool used by change growth people. its a strong thing they can focus on to give them power because they have none.

whereas those who are more spiritually advanced dont need that focus, the power is already theirs. i dont think im wording it right, but thats about the jist of it.

if for some reason he has trouble with a haunting he may go as low as sage, salts, etc. cuz those are kind of a middle ground and may work on a spirit that still has some earthly tendencies to it.

anything lower than that is catholic, muslim, or other base religion and is too low on the totem pole for his energy to have much effect on. he generally sends those to the catholic churches to be dealt with, as they have their own rituals that the spirit itself essentially chooses to fear.

sorry if that doesnt make sense, he explains it better. perhaps an example might help
>imagine trying to kill a human.
>one good way to do it would be shooting them with a gun (an advanced way to kill an advanced being)
>now imagine you have to kill an ant
>using a gun as advanced and powerful as that might be would be very difficult
>instead a more archaic and less advanced approch of just smashing it with your thumb will do

probably not the next analogy, but thats where im at today.
>>
>>17096165

I've considered having him do psychic readings at /adv/ as well. i spend a lot of my free time there giving advice anyways, it might be something we test out.

>>17096155

thank god you have been able to take advantage of them.
>>
>>17096181

Are you the anon that posted before about your psychic boss and he has a bitchin' aquarium? I want more pictures of that eel.
>>
>>17096194

yeah thats me. the aquarium has gotten a bit healthier, but we lost our shark along the way. thinking about larry makes me sad. ill see if dr. snake and bake is taking photos today.
>>
>>17096189
I'm not the one taking advantage of them.
>>
File: 1428341695644.jpg (44 KB, 470x466) Image search: [Google]
1428341695644.jpg
44 KB, 470x466
>>17096201

ur not? you dont drink coffee? eat chocolate? never bought a toy from toys r us? made your computer from scratch? no smart phone? no clothes? no war oil going into your car? Never worked for any business that has less than ethical overseas worker ties?

you're 100% sure that nothing you've ever used or done came at the expense of soft and gullible people who were essentially forced into slavery to support your lifestyle?

or am i the bad guy just because my boss accepts money from first world clients who ask for his advice?

your entire life has been made comfortable by the suffering of others. congratulations, you participated in one of the greatest scams in human history.

but sure, im the bad guy.
>>
>>17096200

I had a hard drive melt on me so I lost the eel photos. I have been here too long.

So from what I gather, I don't think you find your boss legit but do you think he helps people? From what it sounds like, he is more of a self-help driven person than a psychic. Do you think people listen to him because they believe he has special psychic ability or because he has helped others they know and see his advice as valuable.

What is the biggest success he has had giving someone advice? Either in terms of how much it helped them or how successful they became afterwards, I realize they can be similar and one helps the other.

What is the craziest thing that has happened? Has he ever told someone to pursue something and they died the next day?
>>
>>17096220
You're not the bad guy, your boss is. You're just an asshole.
>>
>>17096226

I'm actually a strong believer in my boss and what he does. I wasn't when I first came in and even today this day there are certain aspects that i dont agree with. not on an ethical level, so much as certain concepts and philosophies of spirituality that I can't bring myself to believe.

but in the last year I've experienced enough with him to know he knows whats going on. the final nail in that coffin was an exorcism we had a few months ago that i was asked to assist in.

I'm being asked to help with something a little bigger this spring (outside of work) and readily agreed after that.

if he wasn't though, yeah, he helps people. he doesnt go for the mystique thing and our office is identical to a thereapists, just with some cool things like the fossils lying around. again, firm believer in what he does, but even if he wasn't, I can still appreciate a priest who gives 'divine wisdom' to his flock, so to speak.

as for his best advice, im not really sure to be honest. i dont really get to hear most of it, as he has a big confidentiality thing. the most i ever listen to the recordings is the first few or last few moments just to ensure that i send them out to the right people.

i hear the 'spot readings' he gives at the end of lectures, but those are generally really small pieces of advice. i do know one story that lead to success, one so much that the client ended up buying him a car. but i think the client wouldn't want me going into detail here.
>>
>>17095860
Aiden Chase?
>>
>>17096151
>as for hwat kind of spirits he communicates with, generally spirits that are either inbetween carnations, on the higher plane, or your spirit specifically (we each have a 'higher self' with parts funneled into our bodies).

Heh, yeah, I'm aware of it. The funny thing is, that sometimes we aren't even properly aligned with our higher self, or our spirit. Sometimes during dreams I get pulled into experiences with other spirits, and my higher self behaves....well slightly different than my mortal self would behave. The reason is probably because our higher self is the most purest version of us, and can be a little different from our physical self.

> i have been known to give free lectures from our store to other anons
What are those lectures about? I am not so much interested in the future, as I would interested to hear his advice on how to develop my own psychic powers (as this is my spiritual path currently). Is there anything you could recommend?
>>
File: IMG_2886.jpg (586 KB, 1195x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2886.jpg
586 KB, 1195x1600
>>17096226
one similar thing that wasnt advice related was a client came to us becuase they could not sell a house they had. it had been on the market so long they rented it out for an artist to use as a recording space for an album. but even then there was some spooky shit going on.

more to the story but essentially my boss came in and a camera crew filmed him doing a spirit clearing on the house. i saw the cut of it a week later saying 'the house sold the next day' and i assumed this was just a gimmick. but in that same email we were requested to show up at a secondary location for interviews. we couldnt go back to the house for it because it actually had sold.

i was there during the shoot and experienced something a little weird there myself.

as for the eel, he finally came out of his cave (he comes out around this time every day cuz thats when i start preparing his meal) heres a few pictures. io wish i could show you how epically long he is, but he rarely comes all the way out of the cave.

>>17096251

not sure who that is. i work for a guy named bill burns.
>>
>>17096250

I realize there is a level of confidentiality involved with these sorts of things but you can't give any info? I don't want to know the guy's home address, I just think it would lend some credibility and be nice to know if your boss told him to stop working for a fortune 500 company and start his own company and 6 months later he was making double the money. Or if some guy walked in feeling sorry for himself and your boss gave him a personal epiphany that caused him to turn his life around.

I am also wondering how often he gives advice. Surely it changes patient to patient but does he typically see someone once before they turn their life around or every other week for a year?

So you believe in what your boss does, you just don't hold all the same spiritual beliefs? I apologize if it has been covered before but does he hold to a major world religion like Hinduism, Christianity, or Buddhism? Or is he more 'new age' in touch with another side, etc. When you say final nail in the coffin do you mean you had doubts until you saw an exorcism and then you were 100% on board? Exorcisms are scary man.
>>
>>17096181
I understand. Hm, does he work with chakras and raw psi/chi/etc energy, or does he utilize certain systems to invoke the energy?
>>
>>17096259

He is really cute and eels don't normally come out of their hides, it makes them vulnerable and they are nearly blind past a foot or so.
>>
File: IMG_8237.jpg (523 KB, 1195x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8237.jpg
523 KB, 1195x1600
>>17096257

i dont know much about the higherselfs. the way he describes it is that the higher self is almost a completely different person of you, and contains all your past lives as well. im not sure if 'purest' is the word he would use to describe it. seems about right. the way he describes it is that the higherself is a solid piece of soul basically, and funnels part of itself into the human in order to experience a certain type of learning. then you die and it moves on to learn the lesson that directly follows that (or try again if it failed) until eventuallly your higher self considers itself perfected.

this is hwen you come back as 'validation spirit'. this is generally 1 or 2 reincarnations where you just validate your existence. during his readings this is one of the first things he clarifies for you (which spirit type you are). there are two base types, and two subsections within that.

as for the lectures, he prefers self help ones, which is unfortunate because I and others tend to prefer the more spiritually focused ones. the one on the front page of the website is a good introduction to his philosophy of spirituality, though its for people who have known him for years so some temrinology and such might be hard to grasp.

there are some spiritually focused, and im about to listen to one called 'working with guides'. he has a LOT of lectures and I've only heard like 12, and most of those are the ones i managed. if you go to the website, pick out two or three and leave an email address, id be happy to share those with you.

>>17096226

heres another eel photo. i love him to death but i was surprised you saved them. any reason why?
>>
>>17096272

I just like eels, I am not sure. I used to have lots of aquariums and one saltwater had a snowflake eel that was really cool even if he was dumber than the rocks he lived in. The weird thing is, you eel is the only one on my computer. I don't save other eel photos. Maybe I have a connection with your eel, he is a boss. Or, the eel is the source of your boss's psychic power.
>>
>>17096263

i mean we have the one guy who hes been giving business advice to for well over 20 years and that guy basically pays us thousands of dollars a month because the advice apparently helps him. but when i say all this about confidentiality, i mostly mean i dont know what advice he gives the people.

but like i said, one turned her life around well enough that she bought him a car. it wasn't cheap either.

the closest i got to your fortune 500 story is the one about the executive at FX. she took a huge pay cut to go to work at FX (i believe she was at some movie studio before). she hasn't gotten more pay than before, but she is infinitely happier, and the success at the new company had her listed as one of the 20 most powerful women in the industry.

one guy wasn't really sure about what to do, boss pushed him and now hes a published author. lots of little stories like this. but you gotta remember has 40 years of experience here, and i only came in to do the paperwork for it for about a year and a half now. constantly learning more.

i can honestly say that working for him has turned my entire life around at the very least. i dont know how but even thigns as simple as sleep were instantly fixed by working here.

as for how often, it varies. when you come in the first time he basically
>tells you about your past
>why it was that way, in relation to:
>what your spirit type is
>what that means for your life
>what your 'destiny' more or less is
>and what spiritual 'training' you can do to fix that.

i used his spiritual training tips quite a bit and they worked well. recently i used his tips in meditation in talking to my higher self and what litttle 'slack' i had in my life got picked up fast.

but some people stop at that. most people come to see him a couple times over their lives. some every year. some every few months.

as for his spiritual beliefs, his beliefs mirror those from a tons of religions, mostly the eastern reincarnation based ones
>>
>>17096267

he avoids systems. according to him, the more developed you are, the lest systematic and formulaic you are. its more that spirituality is art, not science, if that makes sense. he did a lecture on chakras but from what I heard of it, there was more of a interpretation of chakras into his own mythology.

>>17096269
>>17096290

hes adorable and i love him. yeah i learned they dont come out much but at first he used to swim around all the time so i got nervous. considering how toxic the water was hwen i first got there and how inconsistently they were eating, i like to believe he swam more at first because he wasn't comfortable, but now can be. im not eel-ologist though.

i wish i could say i fixed thigns in time for the shark. i cried that day.

there is something about Dr. Snake and Bake that draws me in as well. most aquatic life like him kinda scares me, but hes always been friendly. theres just something about him. perhaps he is the mastermind behind it all.
>>
>>17096272
Yes, his discription of the higher self matches exactly with my own experiences. It's basically your soul, your spirit, your existence on the astral plane.

With "purest self", I mean that your higher self is basically the 100% untainted "you". For example, if you go through traumatizing events, your mortal version usually changes. A lot of people who go through a lot of hard times, usually change and become unrecognizeabe because of the trauma. The personality changes through such experiences. Meanwhile, your higher self is the perfect version/representation of your personality, its the untainted 100% you. Its kinda hard to describe, I hope you know what I mean.

Can your boss also do astral projection?

Alright, I will pick a few lections now. Thanks anon.
>>
>>17096308

his philosophy on the higher self is more the inverse of that.

Trauma is generally purposely experienced by the higher self to change a part of them they dont like, but that part is the part funneled into the body, so it doesn't become part of the higher self until you die. so in that way, your two philosophies (yours and his) may align.

when you reach validation spirit however its common to retreat to your higher self, send parts of it back down, mix and match, etc.

i dont think he does astral projection in the traditional sense.
>>
>>17096301

Does your boss or Dr. Snake and Bake invest for retirement? If so I want to know what his portfolio is broken in to percentage wise.
>>
>>17096329

jokes aside,

i dont think so. hes about to turn 75, and is in pretty good health. i mean he has a lot of old man issues, but he can still do hella push ups and all that nonsense.

he plans to live until 84 before paying off some cosmic debt he owes. considering his current health i imagine him being able to work up until the day he passes, save for any lead up time spent in the hospital of course.
>>
>>17096272
I would like to check out the following lectures:

- Working with guides
- Mystique of the Psychic
- Depression & Chronic Exhaustion

Email: [email protected]

Are there any books or something else he can recommend for learning how to develop your energy?
>>
>>17096334

I guess if you think you know when you will die and already make good money doing something that is easily doable until death, there is no need to save. Thanks, I might make Dr. Snake and Bake my background.
>>
sorry for late response. boss came in and just gave me my christmas present, was very touched.

>>17096335

im not really sure on books. i know the first one he read was an eye opener but that was like 40 years ago.

generally speaking if you are validation then it doesnt much matter what you read, what you need to find tends to find you. but i could not really speak for your spirit type.

i will send those, but im not sure if mystique of hte psychic is any good never sold a copy of that one.

if you dont mind id like to talk with you about the working with guides one, as im listening to that one next myself.

>>17096342

it certainly helps, but if he was home bound hed probably just work from home with his more regular clients to keep on going. hes also old enoug hthat he gets social security too.

making a link for those lectures!
>>
>>17096335

thread is dying and i am going home. thanks for the all the questions everyone. ill try to do another one sometime in january.

as for your lectures they are uploading now. i am leaving the office, but will send you an email when im sure they are done
>>
>>17096250
tell us about the exorcism anon.
>>
>>17096449

cant! i have an appointment at my gym im already going to be late for while wrapping up a booking! if this threads around after that i can come back and explain some details.

peace out
>>
>>17096388
>if you dont mind id like to talk with you about the working with guides one, as im listening to that one next myself.

Ofcourse, if you want to, we can chat about it via email or skype, whatever you feel more comfortable with.
>>
>>17096272
so how do we get to the point where we stop reincarnating? or is it just never ending? I feel like there are forces in this world that profit off all of the negative emotions and energy and try to keep tempting you away from your higher self to keep you coming back here. Am I on the right track at all?
>>
>>17096476
Yes, there are such forces. And yes, it is ending at some point.

You are basically incarnating until you learn all the lessons that you need to learn, and are powerful enough spiritually to go on and be an entity in the spirit world

See it like that, earth is like a bootcamp for young souls. Kinda like school that is supposed to teach you lessons for what comes afterwards. If you suck, you will have to repeat the class over and over until you finally master every course
>>
>>17096476

According to my boss, no. Existence is whole. Theres no real antithesis to us as far as he says, tlnothing notorious trying to stop us. But i habe my own theories.

As for reincarnation, once ur higher self lives ever aspect of itself you become validation. You incarnate a few times to help ithers geow, validate your existence, then return to the higher plane to vslidate up there.

Validation is only 15% of people atm but bill expects the all humans to achieve validation than die out within 400 years
>>
>>17095967
What are the rates anyway?
>>
>>17096622

in Los Angeles, 360 an hour. in NY, 450 an hour.

I disagree with the prices in general (though not new york, they are about good for what our trips cost us out there.

but in new york id lower to 100 dollars a reading if it was up to me. i think we'd get a lot more clients and it would balance out, though he'd have to work more than 3 times as much.

as is, barring trips, we need about 4 readings a week.
>>
>>17096083
Haha fucking guys scaring people off.

Give ME a free reading then.

Kik: monalisalazysmile
>>
>>17096151
I'd drive up to LA for a free lecture/reading. Put it out there, Holmes.
>>
>>17096551
Any quicker ways to connect with your higher self? I exercise and practice meditation but man I want off this wild ride I'm sick of living in a world controlled by greed and materialism and I don't see the ruling powers giving up their ways anytime in the near future.
>>
How can I get my straight and best friend crush to love me? ;-; I need advice, I want to get rid of girfriend but doing something against Her goes against my will, should I just try to compensate till he loves me?
>>
Might be a dumb question since everyone's opinions are different, but do you think someone who is in the same field as your boss, on average, would agree to take place in a documentary, or are they usually secretive? I'm an amateur filmmaker and would love to do a short series on similar topics (psychics, exorcicsms, etc.).
>>
you're not special. sorry.
>>
Anyone that claims to be a psychic is a false prophet and should be burned appropriately. Deus vult.
>>
>>17095899
billburns[dut]org/
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.