[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /x/ think of this motherfucker?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Darryl_Anka_as_Bashar.jpg (77 KB, 400x220) Image search: [Google]
Darryl_Anka_as_Bashar.jpg
77 KB, 400x220
What does /x/ think of this motherfucker?
>>
>>17095303
shifting now?
now?
shifting now?
>shifting now
Shifting now
>And now
Shifting now
>>
Im a pretty open minded person when it comes to spirituality and the paranormal, but this guy. Maaaan! This guy makes my bullshit meter go off the charts. The whole act is the most obvious fakery ive ever seen. How he shakes and breathes when the alien spirit or whatever the fuck he claims is entering him cracks me up. How his voice changes. Everything is hilarious to me. But whats even more hilarious/pathetic is how he has so many believers and followers.

>be bashar
>be in touch with interdimensional beings
>provide nothing of substance that would help humanity
>>
>>17095325
On his youtube channel he posted 2 videos talking about copyright infringement for a total of over 40 mins and basically said his videos can only be on his official channel and no one can share them without linking his youtube channel. That alone is enough for me to write him off completely.
>>
Nothing.
Don't know him.
>>
>>17095823
links to vids pls 2 lazy
>>
He's like any other mystic or guru or spiritual tutor. If you're already on the path then what he says makes a lot of sense.

If you're not on the path then what he says makes no sense at all.

The latter group generally talks mad shit while the former group generally doesn't say anything and just listens and keeps walking the path.
>>
>>17095958
+1
>>
watched hundreds of hours of his stuff

it's clear he's not a hoax. he's not a normal human type consciousness. could be some kind of subconscious awareness, could be a malevolent entity with dubious intentions.

whats particularly remarkable about his description on the mechanics and structure of the reality we live in is that it's almost identical to tom campbell's description in his book My Big TOE. tom campbell is a physicist thats been exploring non physical reality(astral travel) for over 30 years.

he's made several correct and incorrect predictions in the past. his upcoming predictions for the year 2016 is something along the lines of "everything will change", the fall of 2016 is when our social and economic structures start breaking down and being reorganized to more beneficial systems. he's never made a prediction like this before, his other predictions are just about some event like the fukushima meltdown. the caveat though is 2016 is just the beginning, things won't change overnight

also it's really funny tons of /x/ related questions get posed to him like the berenstain bears phenomenon which he said is a result of our mass consciousness becoming aware of parallel realities.
>>
>>17095823

lol yeah this alien being has a lot to say about copyright and IP I enjoy his act but its silly for people to take him seriously after his freakout about copyright infringement
>>
>>17096007
>whats particularly remarkable about his description on the mechanics and structure of the reality we live in is that it's almost identical to tom campbell's description in his book My Big TOE. tom campbell is a physicist thats been exploring non physical reality(astral travel) for over 30 years.
Almost like he could have read that exact book hey?
>>
>>17095958
this

I've always wanted to write him off as a fraud but the way he responds to questions the quickness and relevance of it strikes me that there is something else going on there.

He was a tremendous help to me in the beginning of my path. I don't listen to him anymore but I don't hold anything against him or what he claims to be. I also know a few people who find what he says rather helpful.
>>
>>17097203
this
>>
File: braco.jpg (9 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
braco.jpg
9 KB, 320x180
>>17095303

He's a trip, but so is Braco. Braco "channels" by simply looking at people, he doesn't even talk whereas Bashar is all about talk and is damn good at it. Many people believe(d) in Bashar because they claimed nobody would be capable of lying or coming up with answers for so many unique questions as quickly as he did but maybe he was just a genius.

But back to Braco: he was apparently trained in this form of "channeling" by a master spiritualist. I know of a couple skeptics who went to see him and unbelievably claimed that he was legit and that he when you look at him in person or he gazes at you that he looks "christ like".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3df7c0HgQ0k

Pretty weird right?
>>
>>17096007
>also it's really funny tons of /x/ related questions get posed to him like the berenstain bears phenomenon which he said is a result of our mass consciousness becoming aware of parallel realities.

Really? Bashar talking about /x/ memes sounds like the coolest.
>>
He needs to sneeze.
>>
>>17095953
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qToFheHwMNA
>>
File: inconceivable.jpg (23 KB, 500x352) Image search: [Google]
inconceivable.jpg
23 KB, 500x352
>>17097814

Sometimes it seems like he's really channeling Vizzini from Princess Bridge instead, with the head bobbing and mouth postures.
>>
>>17097910
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_eZmEiyTo0
>>
>>17097814
good fuck this guy is full of himself. look at the fucking blue nebula and how it's shaped to be his head, shoulders and arms. what a fucking coy fucker who thinks psychology is spiritual and not scientific
>>
>>17097203
negative, bashar has been describing the structure of reality for 30+ years now remaining consistent throughout. the book is less than 10 years old and derived from experiences that has nothing to do with bashar
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.